A Demon in Ootori Manor (OHSH...

By Sunshine131929

Sora is a demon and he protects The Ootori family but sadly he has the misfortune of meeting the Host Club. T... More

A Parent Conference Meeting
Sora's A Host
Explain
Sora's Type
Meeting Sora
Help!
The Lying RedHead
The New Lady Manager and Bad Memories
The New Lady Manager and Bad Memories Part 2
Halloween
Sora New Family
Author Note!
Twins Fight and Sora Birthday!
To The Beach and Sora Is A Demon
Finding Sora
Lobelia Girls and Back To School
Lobelia Girls and Lady Kyoya
Facing Sora Father
Sora Cousin
The Kiss
A day in the life of the fujioka family
Honey Three Bitter Days
Covering The Famous Host club
Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out
Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out Part 2
No Relaxing For Sora
The Old Lady
Christmas Special
Author Note (Good News)
Sora's Guide

Sora Father's Back

5.6K 174 97
By Sunshine131929

A/n: 9k baby!!!! I'm soooooooo happy!! I love reading you guys comments and thanks sooo much guys for voting! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time I had write block most of the summer and when I finally think of something it's on a cruise where there is no internet >__<

-Sora Pov-

I got out of the limo and smile when I saw ootori manor. "It's good to have you back." Yuuichi said, I nodded and open the door just to get tackled by a crying fuyumi.

"I missed you so much sora!" Fuyumi said while hugging me tightly, I begin to lose air. "Fuyumi If you keep hugging sora like that he's gonna have to go to the hospital." Akito said.

Fuyumi looked up at me and saw my face was blue. She immediately released making me fall to the ground.

"Air........sweet air." I mumble on the ground. Fuyumi and kyoya sweatdrop. "Aww, we just got sora back!" Akito said looking at my what he thinks dead body.

"You think he has a will?" Akito ask, "He's not dead." Yuuichi said rolling his eyes at his younger brother as I slowly got up from the ground. "I'm fine." I said then looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 10:00 pm. "Now, I'm tired may I go to bed?" I asked.

"Of course goodnight sora." Kyoya said, I walked up stairs to my room and laid down on my bed. I sigh quietly and closed my eyes. 'Hopefully, I will fall asleep soon.' I thought then turned on my side.

-Time Skip-

My phone begin to play 'Dance With The Devil.' It is an American song but it is very catchy. "Who the hell is calling me at....1:00am!?" I grumbled. I look at the ID and saw it was one of kyoya bodyguards. (This is what they look like)

I groaned quietly and closed my eyes hoping that they wouldn't call again. Sadly my prays were ignored because they called again.

"What you three want and why are you call me at 1:00am?!!?" I growled, me and the bodyguards didn't get along that well.....or at all. It was probably because they're the bodyguards to kyoya and I'm the bodyguard to the entire family and they kinda feel I stole their jobs.

I was terrified of them when I first saw them because I was so small compared to them. "That's not a nice way to say hello sora." Honda commented, I rolled my eyes.

"What you doing up at 1:00am!?" I growled, honda chuckled at my grumpy behavior. "We need you in front of ootori manor in 5 minutes." He said, I groaned.

"Can't it wait until morning?" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eye.

"No."

I hanged up and slowly got out of bed and wash my face.

I walked down stairs still in my pajamas and walked outside. I saw aijima, tachibana and honda waiting patiently for me.

"Okay what to you three what at 1:00am!?" I asked impatiently. "We think your father is here." Aijima said seriously, I felt all the color drain from my face. "W-what?" I stuttered.

"We think he transferred over from Russia last year." Tachibana said, "Last year!?! Why are you telling me this now!?" I snapped.

"Because we didn't have enough proof to know it was him." Tachibana said "Well how do you know it's him." I asked, honda pulled out a folder and handed it to me. I opened it revealing my father.

"Is that him sora?" Honda ask, my hands start shaking and sweat start rolling down my face. "Sora?" Tachibana said putting his hand on my shoulder.

My hand immediately grabbed his in a tight grip. "Hey! Sora calm down!" Tachibana said trying to pull his hand out of my grip.

"Snap out of it sora! Take deep breaths." Honda said 'I can't breathe' I thought and fell to my knees. Tears fell down my face and I grabbed my hair.

"Calm down sora!" Aijima said trying to pull my hands away from my hair. After 30 minutes I finally calm down releasing my hands from my head.

"I'm fine." I said slowly getting off the ground. "Maybe we should take you to the hospital." Tachibana said with a worried look. "No! Please no hospital." I said then rubbed my eyes. "Goodnight" I said entering ootori manor.

I walked in my room and looked at my clock it was 3:00am. I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep but images of father ran through my mind.

"I guess I won't be getting any sleep any time soon." I said while getting up. I grabbed my remote to the tv and watch this american show called criminal minds.

They were having a marathon. It was interesting. (I love criminal minds my favorite character is reid!!! My second was Morgan but he left so now it's garcia)

I watched that until 6:00 o'clock the time I usually get up. I slowly got out of bed and took a shower. After I got dress I walked down stairs where I saw kyoya who was writing in his book.

Yoshio who was reading the paper and drinking some coffee and kyoya bodyguards who were sitting next to each other talking quietly.

'Why are they here!?' I thought. 'Did they tell yoshio about what happened last night??' All these thoughts were going through my mind so fast.

"Good morning sora." Kyoya said looking up from his notepad to give me a small smile. I regained my posture and nodded at him.

"Sora you can take a day off, kyoya will be fine without you." Yoshio said then took a sip of his coffee.

"Are you sure yoshio?" I said a bit caught off guard. "Yes I'm positive." Yoshio said then turn his attention to his paper again.

"Sora can we talk to you again?" Tachibana asked "No, I don't want to talk to any of you." I said then quickly walked out the room without knowing that tachibana, aijima and honda followed me.

I walked towards the training room. "Sora..." Tachibana said quietly, grabbing my shoulder.

"What!" I snapped "Haven't you three done enough!" I said turning around facing them. "We think we know where he is." Aijima said, I froze. "Where!?" I asked, they all looked at each other. "In one of ootori hospital." It turned silence and I went pale. 'He's here, oh god.'

Aaaaand that's the end of that chapter I will update either Saturday or Sunday or Monday bye!!!!!

Continue Reading