Beyond His beauty & his Charm...

By ScriptStories13

Karla is just a normal 22 year old girl making a living in NYC . While trying to succeed in getting a her dip... More

Beyond His beauty & his Charm
Beyond His beauty & his Charm chap 2
Beyond His Beauty & His Charm... chap 3
Dreams or Visions
Walk in Central Park
walk in the park part 2
Angels Wings
Angels Wings - Part2
In a Italian Restaurant
If only She Knew!
New teacher is who?????
The truth comes out.
Sparks Fly
caught on the couch!
Introducing Libby
In the Mirror In My Dream
Secret Idenity ... he's a WHAT!
Home sweet Home [part 1]
Home Sweet Home [part2]
Baby Shower [part 1]
Baby Shower [part 2]
Love Bite Under the Moon Light.
Little Zoe
Tied up
The Great Love Guru
The Night Of The Sacrifice (Part 2)
Back to New York
She's Missing
Mangers Office
Johnny's Timber,Cars and Co. [Part 1]
Johnny's Timber,Cars& Co. [ part 2]
At the hopital (chapter 27)
Chapter 28- Still The Same Raph.
The Perfect Distraction
30- Meeting Penelope Walsh
IM SORRRRYYY
Thank you

The Night Of the Sacrifice.(part1)

4.1K 23 2
By ScriptStories13

CHAPTER 22

The night of the sacrifice

I woke up the next morning in a complete daze id just dreamt another vision though this time of the past I didn't have much time to dwell on the vision as my mind shifted to last night.

I can't believe I did that I bit my lip.

My body felt like it'd had a massage from top to toe even though the events of last night wore me out. I felt completely relaxed more relaxed then id been in months. An easy smile was plaster on my face as I lay in his arms my head on his bare chest listening to the dull heart beat and the steadiness of his breathing.

How was this possible, this guy was mine? Im in a relationship with my boss the one I despised at first. Boy have the tables turned. Not that I minded.

Last night was more then amazing im sure I would be glowing for the rest of the day. He was definitely unlike any other guy id been with which wasn't many but still they didn't amount to the experience id had last night, he was rough yet gentle, tender and everything he did was filled with passion especially his kisses. Those mind blowing toe curling kisses.

I immediately felt my cheek grow a crimson red at my thoughts. He was right I really do think too much. What if he was listening right now and pretending to sleep. Oh the humiliation.

Stop thinking stop thinking. I chanted over in my head blushing deeper at his face if hed actually herd me.

Lifting my head ever so slightly careful not to wake him I watched him sleeping. His face an image of peace and content. Just like me an easy lazy smile spread on those luscious lips he was with out a doubt breath takingly handsome....

Oh god I sound like those love sick puppies.

"You're doing it again" his husky voice broke through the comfortable silence frightening me abit. His eyes fluttered open, well one did then the other his smile turning into a half smirk half smile.

"What?"

"Watching me sleep. Do you have this strange obsession with watching people sleep?" he teased his hands tightening around my bare waist pulling me closer to his chest one hand dragging its self lazily up and down my spine causing me to shiver.

"Ha-ha" I rolled my eyes his chest rumbled beneath me with chuckles while he lent up planting a sweet kiss onto my lips.

"Your so fun to tease" that all too familiar blush made its way back to my face why did I have to be curse with the will to blush so easily. "So cute" he muttered kissing said blushing cheeks.

"Oh shut up" I whack his chest lightly burying my face into his strong study flawless pecks.

He laughed once more running a hand through my slightly tousled bed hair compare to normal it wasn't so badly messed up.

"Mmm last night," his lips traveled to my neck sucking on the skin, "was" they traveled with lazy kisses up my neck kissing the sweet spot beneath my ear half behind it making me moan softly.

Smiling against my skin he made his way tipping my head up with his other hand over to my lips kissing me with such force and passion I found it hard to think or comprehend I wasnt exactly alone with him my family were either in their rooms or downstairs.

Either way they were close and unlike last night I was well aware but just his touch had me forgetting slowly and him kissing me well I know id have no self control left if he continued further if itd be anything like last night id welcome it again.

Wow I sound like such a slut. No! I sound like Tahliah.

"Mmm" I said through the kiss unable to come up with words.

With his large cool hands cupping my face he pulled away just enough for us to breath.

With my eyes now open they locked with his blue orbs I felt myself drowning into them "you don't regret it ... do you?" he looked almost scared.

I answered without a shadow of doubt "No. no way!" he laughed at my too quick of a response.

But it was true even though I had wanted to wait in fear of messing things up it was one of the best nights of my life. I just hoped he wouldn't break my heart because I no know, I can finally fully admit I was falling in love. Again. Probably even harder then the last time which to be honest scared me I don't know what id do if something happened and we ended this. I couldn't go through the heart ache again.

Even if my break up was on a mutual term it still hurt to high hell.

"Good" he grinned shinning that million dollar smile "me either."

He didn't regret it I didn't regret it we're both happy this was definitely paradise. I could live in this moment.

************************************************************************

bouncing down the stairs I basically skipped to the kitchen "Morning" I smiled at everyone - Ted , Erin , Tahliah and her boy, Greg , William, and Taylor.

The chatter momentarily stopped as they chorused their replies.

"Well someone's in a good mood" Ted smirked he sniffed the air "and I can tell why."

I gave him a questioning glance when Erin threw him a scowl and whacked his arm.

"Don't mind him" she said apologetically.

"Never have," she chuckles "So where's uh mom?" I asked it felt strange calling her mom now I knew the truth.

Greg smiled no doubt because id used the word mom and not her real name like id usually done for the past few days of course I felt guilty seeing her expression dim but I was hurt can you blame me. Im just glad none of the girls or Ted noticed though knowing Ted knows hed probably figured what I was doing and either didn't show his reaction or didn't notice himself.

Being Ted id go for the latter seeing as well he's not the brightest crayon in the pack.

"She's outside gardening you know keeping her roses groomed." I nodded while he rolled his eyes "she looks parched" he stares at her working figure from the kitchen window over looking the garden and pool setting his mug down of coffee he poured a glass of home made iced tea. Her special recipe.

"Would you mind" he pushed it towards me while I lent against the counter drinking my own mug of coffee.

"Uh," I started but he gave me those pleading puppy dog eyes I just couldn't say no. "Sure."

"thanks sweetie" I nodded beginning for the back door just as I was closing it he said "oh and she wanting a word with you too."

I trudged over to her bent over back clearing my throat she turned looking under her shoulder straightening herself she took of her dirt covered gloves dusting her hands off I handed her the glass without a word.

"Thanks dear" she smiled gratefully no wonder why it was rather hot outside.

"Come sit"

We sat in the white metal and mesh chairs under a white large umbrella covered table.

"Before you say a thing" I started "I want to apologize"

"for what?"

"for acting how I have the past few days towards you, I know what you've been through I saw it"

"saw it?" again my mind shifted back to the dream the one I never wish to dream or see again. My heart pained at the memory.

"Shhh" she rocked me back and forth in her arms though it took me awhile to notice this was my own mother and me as I stood in a dark corner the only light being the one from the candles on the wall.

It all came together so fast I didn't even notice I was asleep I thought id waken up but I wasn't I was in a vision of the past. My mother stood with her long brown hair loose down her back in a dark blue long sleeve velvet 1900s type dress in a cottage that also looked from the very age of the clothes she wore. No electricity no phones lights computers just candles and bed photos a dresser and a bassinet.

"Mommas got you baby girl" my little self wailed in her arms slowly I stopped and she held me close wiping my eyes ignoring her own tears. It was almost as if I was looking in a mirror when she smiled down at me. "My little angel"

She placed me into my soft white lace and silk bassinet. I watched her rush around pulling out what I believed to be a suitcase or what was classified as a suitcase back then which basically looked like a crate covered in materials. She threw in minutre clothes blankets everything that were in the draws.

"mommas going to take you somewhere safe" she called out to me " your going to be safe, this is the right thing" she told herself locking the suitcase.

My vision blurred the colors blended together turning black before refocusing.

This time I saw a younger version of Lyla and Greg sitting on a couch together drinking wine. Or blood.

They were talking but it was muffled I assumed flirting seeing the smile on her face.

3 big bangs on the front door startled not only them but me I watched them race to the front door Lyla's white and green dress flowing behind her. Greg who stood protectively in front of her opened the door.

The rain fell like a river drenching the coat of the woman at the door I had yet to see her face masked by the cloak but the bassinet was a good give away.

"Isabel?" lyla gasped letting her in.

uncloaking herself she had bags under her eyes her eyes red and puffy yet she still shined of beauty. "Im sorry to barge in like this"

Lyla looked her up and down with concerned "what's wrong?"

"they've found me, they know"

"they know!" Greg asked surprised.

She nods "we can saddle up the horses and leave we can go through the Forrest-"

Placing the basinet down Isabel placed her hand on Lylas shoulder "it's too late" she said with tearful eyes "they're on their way, I know what's bound to happen ive seen it Lyla, its too late"

"no. no its not" she stated stubbornly. I guess stubbornness runs through the family.

"yes" she smiled sadly " it is" a tear fell from her eye down her cheek "I cant change it this time. I've tried everything I thought of just ended up with me and Karla's death."

"There must be another way."

"there is," hope shone in Lyla's eyes "I need a favor."

"What?"

"Take her." She simply said.

"But what about you?"

Isabel's eyes cast down to the sleeping infant. She smiled and said "don't worry, ill be fine"

"o-okay then."

She looked up "I know you two can provide her with the life I dream of giving her I know you can .I trust you. I just have one wish."

"Anything"

"don't tell her about her vampire side. I know more than likely shed be more mortal more human than us because of Trent but if the off chance she is more of us then she has to know but other wise don't tell her. Let her live the normal life we wished for. Please"

"but-"

"please" she grabbed Lylas hands in her own pleading with sorrowful eyes. Sighing Lyla nodded Isabel pulled her into a hug crying into her shoulder with silent tears. "Thank you"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

they pulled apart Greg placed his hand on Isabel's shoulder "we will raise her like our own" she hugged him whispering her thanks.

"Here" she pulled back unclasping the locket I now wore from around her neck handing it to Lyla. "Give it to her you don't have to tell her it's from me. I just want her to have something of me"

"please Isabel don't" Lyla cried pleading her younger sister.

"Im sorry sister. This has to be done or it will be both of us and I couldn't bare the though of my child being killed for my wrong doing"

pulling her cloak over her head she bent down a kissed my forehead stroking my cheek

"I love you my little Karla" she stood wrapping the fabric around her slim figure tighter with one last glance down and a kiss to both Lyla and Greg's cheeks she disappeared into the dark of night.

A drop of water landed on my chest I felt my cheeks feeling the tears id unknowingly been shedding.

I felt the overwhelming urge to sob right there just remembering the pain the sadness I could only imagine what that would be like for Lyla I could imagine doing that with Kelis or Karla or even Ted. Even if they aren't blood.

Just knowing how much hurt and pain Lyla went through and what she did for me, for my mom made me feel like the biggest for a lack of a better word, like a bitch.

___________________________________________________________________

sorry its been foreverrrr dad was on holidays i couldnt get on the comp..

i lost parts of this chap im devo but i think it turned out well this version :) originally it had more groosum stuff but that should be in part 2 of this chap when i re write it again ... arghh word sucks sometimes. :/

anywho thanks for the love and support your comments and votes mean the world to me :)

im totally back chyeaaah baby :)

oh and song i listening to today ive been hooooked on besides ARTIST VS POET :p

was THREE CHEERS FOR FIVE YEARS - MAYDAY PARADE (ACCOUSTIC VERSION) <<<< so good :)

anywho hope u liked part two probably up tomorrow im baby sitting so hopefully get it done

<3 yas xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 104 28
She was a beauty by far the most attractive girl he had ever laid eyes on. He was drawn to her from the moment he met her. Despite her being a human...
158K 7K 95
In order to save, her kingdom she must attend the contest. In order to rule, he must choose a wife. All Ellora wants is to stay home. Be on the Islan...
2.9M 106K 43
They say the best things in life are unexpected but so are the worst things. Especially the worst things. Lucas Cage has been blissfully ignorant to...
5.9K 55 38
K a t e S t o n e A normal girl, or that's what everyone thinks at least. She has her own mission, find her missing brother and live happily, but...