Mickey's Lessons on Bad

By _Catalyst

{COMPLETED} ❝ Cause I want it bad, I want a bad girl, baby, bad I want a love that's crazy, yeah I want a b... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Lesson 1: Never Be On Time
Lesson 2: First Names Are So Overrated
Lesson 3: Lying Is Your BFF
Lesson 5: Only Parties With Alcohol
Lesson 6: How To Pay Attention? You Don't
Lesson 7: It's Curses- Not Cusses
Lesson 8: Never Help Your Ex
Lesson 9: Hypocrites Deserves Smack-Downs
Lesson 10: Pick Up The Phone- Not
Lesson 11: One Point or Another, You Ditch
Lesson 12: Bad Is All In The Looks
Lesson 13: Reek With Dominance
Lesson 14: Who Cares?
Lesson 15: Screw Peer Pressure!
Lesson 16: Sarcasm... Everyone's Second Language
Lesson 17: Kiss Like You Have Just #1Nite
Lesson 18: The Arts of Tease and Flirt
Lesson 19: Threats Never Gets Old
Lesson 20: Seduce Me, Please
Lesson 21: Give Me The Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 22: Stand Up
Lesson 23: Sneaky+Manipulative=Sexy
Lesson 24: Don't Mess With Minds
Lesson 25: Need Help? Get It
Lesson 26: Learn To Hide Things Better
Lesson 27: Do What You'll Regret
Lesson 28: Get Crazy In Front Of Crowds!
Lesson 29: No Invites Means Crashing
Lesson 30: Haters Have To Hate
Lesson 31: Disses Are For The Misses
Lesson 32: Be Rude, Show No Mercy
Lesson 33: Just Be You
All Lessons on Bad
Fun Facts of MLOB
Bonus Chapter: Mickey's p.o.v. (Lesson 27)

Lesson 4: No Pain, No Gain

1.4K 36 4
By _Catalyst

It was practically a week without any signs of Mickey. Meaning that it was a week without any lessons and the progress of trying to get her man back was not going anywhere.

       Michelle slumped down on her bed, squeezing her eyes shut. The school work slowly began piling up on her, especially with her college classes she was taking for her senior year. She needed an essay done for both her English and social studies classes on her summer reading, which she has yet to type up and hand in.

       Maybe, she could get a jump at it right now–

       The sound of knocking suddenly filled her ears and she grumbled, "What? Who is it?"

       "Uh, Mich? Mickey Varsity is at our front door, asking for you," Megan stated awkwardly with a bit of fear on the other side of the door. The door knob jiggled a bit, but there was no way she could get inside since Michelle locked the room.

       With a sigh, she picked herself up from the bed. So much for wanting to do essays. Snatching her phone and a few bucks, Michelle walked over to the door and unlocked it. "Thanks for telling him that I'm here," she mumbled to her sister in a monotone voice, but despite her attitude, she was inwardly relieved that Mickey was there.

       The lessons could start again!

       She walked down the stairs and instantly spotted the breathtaking figure leaning against the front door's doorframe with his arms folded over his chest. He wore a sleeveless, black shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants that hung loosely on his waist, showing a bit of the top part of his boxers. He wore his usual, black beanie to hide most of his hair. God, he has bulging muscles! she mentally commented, jumping on the bottom floor.

       That was when she noticed her parents standing in the hallway, holding each other, as they attempted to cower away from Mickey. She bit her lower lip to prevent any laughter from leaving her lips. "Hey, Mickey," Michelle greeted, looking over at the guy, noticing his amber eyes trailing up and down her body.

       "You hungry?" he asked her as a greeting, pushing himself off the doorframe. "I'm about to meet Ronnie at that small diner nearby. I thought you'd want something to eat."

       "Uh, Michelle," her mother suddenly said and Michelle looked over at her. "Don't you, uh, have school work todo?"

       "Nothing that can't wait for a bit," she answered with a shrug, walking over to the front door. "I'll be back later. I have my phone on me." Before her parents could respond, she pushed Mickey out of the house and closed the door behind herself.

       Mickey's throat released a 'hmm' noise as he looked over at Michelle.

       Her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "What?" she asked.

       "You look very cute," he commented, his hand lowering to the hem of her racerback tank. He caught the fabric and toyed with it. "But it's no surprise. You are my girlfriend. I don't date ugly chicks."

       Correcting him, she slapped his hand away, "You mean fake girlfriend."

       "Yeah, yeah," he dismissed with the wave of a hand. He left her side to walk around the car to the driver's side.

       Michelle didn't expect him to open her passenger's door like the gentleman he wasn't and shrugged it off. Logan used to act like a gentleman, she thought grumpily as she opened the door and slipped inside. "You said Ronnie will be there?" she inquired, chewing the inside of her cheek.

       "Yeah. He will," Mickey answered, starting his car and pulling away from the Richmond's residence. "Oh, yeah. He taught you a lesson, didn't he?"

       "He did."

       "You know, I'd be careful around Ronnie," he stated and Michelle looked at him in confusion. Be careful around Ronnie– his friend? "He's a little kookoo." He raised a hand and swirled his finger around in a circle near his head.

       "How old is he?" she asked curiously.

       "He's our age."

       She pursed her lips and turned her head to look out the window. "Really?" she responded, looking back at Mickey. "I've never seen him around school."

       "That's because he's homeschooled," Mickey answered, glancing at her then back at the road. "I told you– He's messed up, so... Just be careful." His lips turned up into a small smile and Michelle forced herself to not gawk at him.

       Mickey Varsity being sincere and caring?– And smiling?!

       "O-Okay," she stammered, feeling heat rise to her cheeks. She quickly turned her head away from him and to the window, so he couldn't see the blush. Why was she even blushing? This wasn't even something worth blushing!

       "We're here!" Mickey announced after a few minutes of silence.

       A yawn escaped Michelle's lips as she lifted her head from the headrest. She dozed off watching the calm, passing scenery. "Oh, crap," she hissed suddenly, unclipping her seatbelts. She looked over at Mickey with wide eyes, which he returned with an alert look.

       "What?" he asked, sounding as alert and worried as he looked.

       "I don't have money for food!"

       He facepalmed himself and shook his head.

       Michelle stared at him with wide eyes. "Wha–"

       "You worried me for no reason," Mickey muttered, more to himself than her, continuing to shake his head. He pulled his hand from his face and looked over at her, the light hitting his amber eyes so that they sparkled, while his lips lifted into a small, relieved smile. "I'll pay for you, Buttercup. It's no problem."

       She hesitantly nodded. "Thanks..."

       "Let's go," he pushed open his car door, "before Ronnie gets bored. And Ronnie being bored is not a good thing."

       Michelle opened her door and jumped out, closing it behind her. She met Mickey in front of the car and he grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers together before dragging her inside. "Why do we, uh, always need to hold hands?" she asked uncomfortably. He always touched her and it was weird.

       "My mom's friend owns the diner," Mickey said and looked down at her with an exasperated frown. "Do I need to say more?"

       She rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away from his, saying, "It more seems like you just want to touch me."

       He suddenly stopped, much to her confusion. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her up against his chest, dipping his head down. "Oh, trust me, I do," he answered then captured her lips with a strong, passionate kiss. Michelle could never just pull away from one of Mickey's kisses– They were so intoxicating and addictive.

       "Bro, this is a family diner. There are kids present!"

       That snapped Michelle back into her body. She placed her hands on Mickey's hard chest and pushed herself as far as she could with his arms still around her waist. She saw Ronnie standing there, his lips lifted into an amused smirk. "Oh, uh. Hey, Ronnie," she stammered, her face heating up.

       "Do I get a welcome kiss also?" he teased, leaning into her jokingly.

       She laughed and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek, responding, "Of course." She completely forgot about Mickey's warning beforehand as she pulled away, realizing that she was still in said man's arms. "Let go," she hissed at Mickey with a glare.

       He captured her lips once again, but for a quick, five second kiss. "Yeah, yeah," he retorted, finally taking his arms off of her and to his sides. Though he did snatch her hand and intertwine their fingers again. "Where should we sit?" he asked Ronnie.

       Ronnie grinned, combing his fingers through his short black hair. "We could just take the booth in the back... for you know..." He shot Michelle a wink, causing her face to heat up.

       But when she glanced over at Mickey, he didn't find whatever Ronnie was saying or doing amusing. He noticed her looking and forced a smile to his face. "Ha, ha. Let's go to the table," he said, slowly turning his words into mumbles. He guided Ronnie and Michelle to the back; the last booth.

       Sliding in, the uncomfortable feeling washed over the poor girl as hard as a hurricane. She was currently in the back of a diner with the guy that is deathly feared in the town and his friend. Michelle bit her lower lip as she slid down in the booth so that Mickey could sit with her.

       "Hey, Mick. Can you do me a favor?" Ronnie asked, sitting right across from her. He folded his hands on the table. "Get us a few drinks from the back, or at least go and tell Dana to do it for you then bring it back here."

       Mickey scowled at him. "Why should I?"

       "Because Rox hasn't seen you in a long time and she has something urgent to tell you."

       He sighed and looked over at Michelle, who was practically cowering in the corner like her parents were doing beforehand. "If the idiot tries anything on you, just yell for me," he muttered, leaning in and kissing her forehead. He pushed himself out of the booth, glaring at Ronnie, and disappeared through a door.

       Michelle's eyes grew wide. Mickey just did something soft and kind, not horny and passionate.

       "Wow. You two haven't been fake dating for that long and he's also hooked onto you as if you two were actually dating," Ronnie commented, only making her eyes grow even wider.

       "No, no, no. He's just putting on a show for the public," she responded, lying to both Ronnie and herself.

       "Anyways, that's not why I kicked Mickey out of the table." He paused and cupped his chin with his hand. "Or was it?" He shook his head and said, "Whatever. So, knowing Mickey, he said something about me to you before. And don't lie, because I know Mickey from head to toe. Did he ask you what lesson I taught you?"

       Well, she wasn't expecting him to ask that. She thought he was going to ask her for what Mickey said about him. But she answered him nevertheless, "He didn't."

       A grin came to his face. "Ah, he didn't? Thought so. So, what did he say about me? He warned you about something off about me, didn't he?"

       This was kind of scary for Michelle. She didn't even know Tami that well to know everything she said to someone without Michelle actually physically being there. Does Ronnie have some type of magical powers? "H-He did," she answered again, nevertheless.

       The worst part was that she didn't expect Ronnie to look so damn happy about his friend talking behind his back like Mickey did. "Ha. Of course, he did." He grinned brightly. "Let's just say that the lesson I taught you yesterday, Mickey used it on you today."

       Let's just say that the lesson I taught you yesterday, Mickey used it on you today. The words repeated in her head until she realized what he meant. Mickey lied to her? "But was anything he said true?" the question blurted out without her intentions.

       Ronnie's grin settled into a smirk as he told her, "Tell me what he said and I'll tell you what's true and not. We have a good, few more minutes before Mickey will manage to escape Dana."

       "He said that you're our age and that you're homeschooled, because you're, uh, crazy."

       "All true, except for the last part," he said nonchalantly with a slight lift of the shoulders. "Well, I guess, I am a tad crazy. But who in this world isn't crazy, you know?"

       She offered him a small smile as an agreement.

       "You must be weirded out about how calm I am about Mickey lying to you about me," Ronnie said, much to her surprise– again.

       Michelle sheepishly smiled and gave a curt nod. "Yeah, I am. I mean, if I knew that my friend was doing that to me, I would be offended. Are you guys even close?" she inquired curiously, tilting her head, as she rested her arms on the table like Ronnie.

       "We're brothers without the same trace of blood... or just legally in general," he answered, shrugging. "We've been close since diapers. Though we won't act like we're close, but that's just how close we are. We know everything about each other from the slightest detail to the biggest one. This isn't the first time Mickey lied to someone about me and hell, I can't sit here like a fake saint and say that I have never lied about that doof before either."

       "But... why would he lie to me?" she asked curiously.

       "Ah, why. The question everyone wants an answer to. I don't know why, to be honest, but usually, we'd lie to girls about each other to make the other one look unappealing. That's my idea as to why, but you two are fake dating," Ronnie claimed, but the mischievous gleam in his eyes said something different.

       Michelle opened her mouth to respond when she suddenly heard clinking of glasses and a glass was slid in front of her and Ronnie.

       "There," Mickey announced, sliding in next to her again, "the drinks. Dana would not shut up in there." He rolled his eyes as an arm suddenly draped around Michelle's shoulders.

       She turned her head to him and sent him an accusing glare. "Do you always have to touch me?" she inquired.

       He leaned in, nuzzling his face into her hair like he did the first day of her bad lessons. "Yerps. I do."

       "You two are so cute."

       Michelle's head snapped to Ronnie, who was smirking at the couple, while Mickey continued nuzzling his face into her hair. "Uh," was the only noise to escape her lips as she didn't know how to respond.

       He smirked and said, "I should call you Minnie, Michelle. Your and Mickey's first names are very similar."

       Curiosity got to her from his words. "And what's Mickey's actual name?"

       He opened his mouth, only to close it as well as his eyes and groan in pain, while Mickey lifted his head from Michelle's neck, glaring at him.

       "You and I know what will happen if you answer that question," he growled at Ronnie, which was cringing in pain.

       "You could've just interrupted and told him not to answer," Michelle stated, shoving his arm off her shoulders. "You didn't need to harm him."

       Mickey lulled his head to the side and gave a bone chilling smile. "Lesson four, Buttercup," he announced, straightening up and turning his body to her as much as he could in the booth. He reached up and cupped her chin, slowly and painfully squeezing it in his hand, as he leaned closer to her. She grimaced from the pain of his nails digging into her skin and almost missed the lesson when he moved his head past her lips and to her ear, whispering, "No pain, no gain." He dropped her chin and moved away from her.

       Michelle grimaced at the stinging in her chin and gently rubbed it until she faintly felt something on her fingers. She pulled her fingers away and her eyes widened at the sight of the red, sticky liquid on her finger. There wasn't that much, but enough to realize that she was in fact bleeding.

       Well, if Michelle regretted agreeing to Mickey's lessons on bad before, she sure as hell did now. She didn't expect him to... hurt her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
83.5K 1.3K 30
Bad boys are defective, untrustworthy, callous, arrogant, juvenile, insolent players with no respect for laws, rules, guidelines or girls' feelings...
78.9K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...