Ciels little sister

By coral_parsons

When Ciel turned 3 a new little baby girl was born. When the manor was burned down she was only 7. When Ciel... More

My contract (2 years ago)
Cat in London (present time)
Cat meets Lizzy (1 week till the ball)
Cat prepares
IMPORTANT
Please remember
Lost and found
Remembering
Starting a new life
:)
part 2??

Ciel

16.5K 333 16
By coral_parsons

"Sebastian, do you ever feel like you're forgetting something?" He curiously asked one sunny morning while drinking some Earl grey tea which was made to perfection.
Sebastian didn't hesitate like always, "No I don't. Is something bothering you young lord?"
"Of course you wouldn't." He muttered, "No, it's nothing."
"Have you forgotten about the ball we are holding in a weeks time?"
Of course he hadn't, Lizzy made him promise he would have a huge party for his 13th birthday. "I haven't forgot." He sharply told Sebastian as he stood and made his way to the study.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
9.9K 178 16
Madison and Addison are twins and they always got alone but that all changes when a special Werewolf came along.
4.8K 52 26
I SWEAR THIS WILL NOT BE SHITTY AS THOSE OTHER WRITER THEY LITERALLY RUIN SEBASTIAN'S CHARACTER BUT THIS WILL BE GOOD .....hope you like it . lalia i...
5.7K 281 158
My stories inspired by: Crystal/@GoldenIShadow The story about these trio...they are always together but sometimes separated, but Destiny call them t...