Why can't he? (ZIALL FANFIC)

By anonymoustwins97

PLEASE DONT FORGET ME :(what if niall meets zayn one day and ends up falling for him but knowing it could nev... More

Why can't he say with me (ziall fanfiction)
He's going insane?
Whats going on..?
What the hell just happened!
feeling like life isnt real!
Stop it !!! 0_0
zayn... why
The bathroom...
The hospital
Zayns awakening??
The Truth
His past..
Ray?
ßack to School..
Devin's truth?
The hospital visit
next time.
anonymous
Hõuse Vi§it
The other side
Through the walls?
Merry christmas.
Merry Christmas #2
bad ... night
romance? ?
OH BOY ;)
PLEASE READ

aggravation...

616 27 0
By anonymoustwins97

NIALLS P.O.V

I SAW THEM TOGETHER? ARE THEY DATING? Its been a few days since zayn joined our class and I haven't talked to him. He is in most of my classes but I never say a word o him . I tried talking to Liam after lunch a few days back and he sais i could meet him in the library but when I went up there I saw zayn and him. I didn't know what to feel but at the moment I felt ..aggravated.... I mean its not even your regular aggravation. I mean its like walking bare foot across a field of Legos ...

But somehow everytime I try to find Liam zayn is always around him. does zayn like Liam? I mean I wouldn't care but I want to know... just to be.. idk... to know .. I found myself more interested in zayn lately.. I mean I want to know more about him ..but I haven't been able to really talked to new people.. I mean I want to be able to talk to him but for some reason my voice chocks up.

But here I am, in the back of the libray, sitting in one pod where no one can see me at 8:00 at night with a book covering my face and leaning back. What am I doing I ask myself? School doesn't close till ten so I have time to spare. Every thing was silent and I was on the merge of sleeping when I hear my text tone go off and I feel like I just got shot when I book fell off and hit my side. I stood up and grabbed my bag and my phone. It was Liam.

*hey ni, what you doing tonight wanna come hang out with me and zay today?-Li*

I thought to myself and noticed that zayn will be there to maybe I can get to know him ..

*sure.. what you wanna do?-ni* after I hit sent I got a fast responds

*come to my place u can stay the night if you want -Li *

*sure on my way-ni*

I sat there for a minute and thought what zayn thought about me? I didn't know what to think all I know is that I don't want zayn to leave. everytime I thought about him.. I didn't feel alone..

I picked the books i had up and put them back on the shelves but I was stopped by a person. When I turned around I was face to Face with Devin..

LIAMS P.O.V

Me and zayn were in my living room and I noticed it was getting late and niall hasn't came over yet. I could tell zayn was upset but he wouldn't tell me why.

"zayn? are you sure you are ok? "

"for a million times yes, and I don't think niall is coming " I could hear anger in his voice but I didn't say anything.

"sorry.."

"...I didn't mean to yell I'm just tired ...and can I ask you something." I could feel my heart beat fast.. nervous? I thought

"yeah go ahead" I said

"what if I told you.. I was ... g-ay " he looked down I could tell he wasn't playing

"I would tell you so? and I would explain that ...I am to.... " I couldn't look at him I felt like so weird saying that...

"really??" his mood changed a lot. it was good. He seemed more lively when he was happy.

"yeah" I laughed lightly

"this is why we are best friends " we ended up talking for more then an hour about the new teacher we both got for home room and how hot he was. It got around twelve thirty and I decided to call niall again. But again no answer.

"wonder where he is " I asked

I could tell zayn was worried. it was Friday night so tommorow, We will go and try to find him I told him. He Agreed and we both decided to go to sleep after that.

ZAYNS P.O.V

When we woke up all we could think about was niall. Was he ok? Is he hurt?... He wont even look at me let alone talk to me. I noticed he will talk to Liam and he would be around him every chance he got.. does he like him? Am I not good enough.. That's all I could think about.

We couldn't find him and we even went to his house. We both got really worried. When it got around dawn again we tried calling niall and blowing up his phone. but there was still no response.I ended up going home to see how Anna was doing. I got home and walked half way through the door and Anna could already tell something was wrong.

"what's wrong baby"

"I'm ok ..Anna don't worry"

"you cant lie zayn, what's wrong?"

I hesitated for a lil while and I tried to figure out the words to say to her.

"we cant get in contact with niall, he was planning to come over but he never showed up. Me and Liam got worried and went to go find him but it was no luck. " I didn't know what to do.. I just want my niall back.. Anna knows that I'm gay.. I told her this week and that's why I had enough courage to tell Liam.

"he is ok baby don't worry, you must really like this boy. " after she said that I could feel my face get heated, I didn't even have to ask.

"i-its not l-like that! I mean its niall! I j-ju--- "

"promise you'll bring him over sometime so I can meet him." I just shook my head I couldnt find other words because how hot my head was. it was about 8:00 the same time last night Liam texted niall to come over.

I went up to my room and layed on my bed. I didn't know what to do..I missed niall so bad all I wanted to do was see him.. I have class with him but he wont give me the Time of day.. he will never remember me.. I wanted to stay by his side.. why did I have to leave? I could feel the tears roll down my face..

I wanted to be with him right now. I want to hold him, kiss him, love him... will I able be able to? I decided to go into my art room. It was a plain room with everything I wanted to do with art... Art was a stress releaver... I couldn't think clearly and I still felt some tears fall every now an then.

I grabbed some white card board and spray paint. I honestly had no idea was I was creating. I took every color that I felt and put it on this bored... I stopped when I started to get light headed.. when I walk back in my room I noticed Anna right there.

"spray painting again?"

"..yeah.. you can tell?"

" I smell you from the kitchen and you have a lot on your clothes" she said laughing. I looked down and realized I looked as if I walked through a paint ball gun fight and I was the target. I started laughing with her. I looked at the time and reliezed it was about nine.

"come on we will go out and something sweet" she said with a smile.

sweet? I haven't had that in a long time nore have I thought about it. I wonder what nialls favorite sweet is?

"sounds fun where to?"

"frozen yogurt?"

"yum "I said

we both got into the car and I watched the lights go by. I saw this little fountain area it seemed quiet but I noticed a lot of people there I wonder why ? when it was this late. The yogurt place wasn't far from it.

After I chose my flavor of vanilla and a lot of toppings I finished it in no time but I decided to go for a walk and maybe to that fountain. Anna was still eating and i told her I would be back. When I walk out the store the new winter breeze was coming in. It was a month before Christmas and It was already freezing. When I got to the fountain everybody wasgone and I noticed how big it was. I stood there for a minute when I reliezed someone on the ground? there was two?!?

when I ran around to see who my heart sank. I felt the tears fall I could tell they where freezing they were soaked from head to toe in water. I grabbed him and I took off his shirt and traded with mine and I gave him one of my jackets I had on.

"niall? ... niall baby please " I tried shaking him but he wouldn't wake up. his skin was so cold but I could hear his faint breathing. I held him in my arms and tried to give him body heat. I placed niall down and ran to the other person I gave him my other jacket and my scarf when I got a good look at him I reliezed who he was

Devin..

_________________________________________________________________________________

PS PLEASE GO READ MY ZAILL ONESHOT AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK

WoW I mean WOW I didn't even see that coming ... I'm kidding I stuck at Writing D: jkjk ..or was I

I hoped you guys liked please vote and subscribe I promise my account wont disappoint you any more! I mean I hope it hasn't but if it HAS I'm sorry...maybe ;D

but anyways until next my super hero's

bye ;D

Xx Twin#1 Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 44 31
Why is it when you fuck every girl and don't feel anything? and when Zayn Malik see's a blonde guy with blue eyes he wants the same from him, but not...
3.7K 82 33
What happens when Louis starts having nightmares? What happens when Louis figures out his feelings? Will Harry help him or push him away? What if Har...
145K 3K 19
When Zayn was asked to tutor one of his fathers students he had no idea where it would take him. Niall had secrets. Secrets he wouldn't reveal to any...
336K 8.2K 23
Zayn was the leader of a gang. Sean was the leader of a rival gang. They hated eachother, the bad blood between them run deep. Niall, Sean's cousin w...