I Long For A Love (Chris Moti...

By iluvsws_ptv

Marietta is a HUGE Motionless In White fan. When she meets Chris at her friend's party, he instantly falls in... More

Dinner Tonight
I Sealed It With A Kiss
Smile On My Face
Hard To Let Go
I Am Lost Without You Here
Arms Are Around Me
Just To Hold You
You're Not Alone
Sing Me To Sleep
I've Fallen In Love
Product Of Lust
I Am Yours
Epilogue: Forever

When Love Meets

9.3K 127 23
By iluvsws_ptv

Marietta

“We’re going to Taylor’s party tonight,” my best friend and roommate Holly announced coming into my room. She was already dressed to go out. She had on a low cut white top and black jeans that were tucked into black boots. Her long blonde hair was curled and her blue eyes shown with excitement.

“We are?” I questioned. I really hated parties so I was hoping she would let me stay home. While I love our friend Taylor, she was not worth a night of shitty music and drunk people. Well, actually her music wasn’t that bad considering her dad worked at Fearless records and we all loved most of the label’s bands.

“Yes, we are,” Holly told me with a nod. “Now, get dressed,” she added gesturing to my pajamas. I had been just about ready to go bed when she had walked in.

I sighed and walked over to m closet. I pulled out my favorite Motionless In White shirt, a plaid button down shirt to go over it since it was cold outside, ripped black jeans, and my combat boots. I pulled off my comfy pajamas reluctantly and changed. I quickly brushed my long wavy dark brown hair and redid my makeup.

“Ready to go?” Holly asked grabbed her purse. I nodded slipping my phone in my back pocket. I nodded even though I was more ready to go to bed than anything. Holly was going to owe me after this one.

It didn’t take long to get to Taylor’s house since she only lived a few streets from our apartment building. I could hear the music pumping from down the street. As we neared the house, I could see tons of people on the front lawn and could practically smell the alcohol from the car. I cringed at the scent. I didn’t drink. At all. My mom had been alcoholic and I didn’t see the need for it.

I let out a sigh as we made our way to the front door. It was open so we just walked right in. Holly instantly ran for the kitchen to get her first drink of the night and I followed. I wanted to see if Taylor had any soda in her fridge. She knew I didn’t drink and sometimes stocked up on soda for me when she had parties. I was delighted to find an unopened twelve pack. It seemed to be calling my name. I grabbed one of the cans and went to the living room. 

I leaned against one of the walls since all the seats were taken mostly by couples making out. I shook my head at them knowing that they wouldn’t even remember it tomorrow. I just stood there for awhile surveying the scene. I had lost Holly in my hunt for soda so it looked like this was going to be my night: standing against this wall and bobbing my head to the music. I really hated Holly sometimes. I mean, she was my best friend, but she didn’t seem to understand that I’d rather just stay home and not go to parties. 

I shoved my free hand in my pocket and hoped this night would go fast. As I took a sip of my soda, someone came up to me. I groaned innerly. I was so not in the mood to talk to people.

“I like your shirt,” the guy said. I took my can down from my mouth and almost choked on my soda when I saw who was standing next to me. There was none other than my favorite singer from my favorite band. Chris fucking Motionless in the flesh was right next to me.

Once the shock subsided a bit and I regained the ability to speak, I replied with a thank you. It was still hard to believe that he was right next to me. I mean, I knew they were on Fearless records and Taylor sometimes got to hang out with guys in bands because of her dad, but I would never have guessed that she would invite them to her party.

“So, you’re a fan?” he questioned. It was a bit of a dumb question. I was wearing a shirt with his face on it, but I guess he was just trying to make conversation.

“Yeah. You guys are my favorite band,” I told him with a small smile. I didn’t want to tell him that I had seen them three times and his lyrics could get me through anything.

“That’s awesome,” he commented. We were silent for a few moments. I was so tempted to ask for a picture so I could fan girl about this later with Holly, but I didn’t. I’m sure he takes enough pictures on a daily basis and doesn’t need me bugging him for one at a party.

“So, um, I guess you know my name, but what’s yours?” he questioned. It was kind of weird to meet someone and already know a lot about their life. I’m not one of those fans that stalks their Twitter pages, but I’m a fan; I’m curious.

“Marietta,” I responded with a smile. If it wasn’t obvious from the name, my parents were both right from Italy, which I had always thought was awesome.

“That’s a really pretty name,” he told me making me blush. I looked down at the floor even though I’m sure he couldn’t see my red face with the lighting.

“Did Taylor invite you?” I inquired suddenly. I couldn’t believe Taylor had met my favorite band without telling me.

“Yeah. We met with her dad a yesterday and she told us we could come,” he explained. He stuck his hands in his pockets. He seemed a bit nervous. I had no idea why though. I was going to have to talk to Taylor about that one. She could have given me a heads up at least. But, to be honest, I was just happy to be talking to my idol.

Chris

I was walking around at this party that the guy at the record label’s daughter had invited us to. I didn’t really want to be there, but I had been dragged by Ryan, Angelo, and Ricky. They had also made Balz and Devin go and since we were home for for two weeks, there was really no excuse to get out of it. We had all went our separate ways when I saw a girl with a Motionless In White t-shirt on. It had all of our faces on it and it looked like the one we had been selling on our last tour. She was really pretty. She had long wavy brown hair that was so dark it was almost black, sparkling hazel eyes, a piercing on the right side of her mouth, and a few tattoos from what I could see. Besides the t-shirt she was wearing a plaid shirt that she had left unbuttoned, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. In my opinion, she was beautiful. 

I casually walked up to her as she took a sip of her soda. “I like your shirt,” I complimented. She just stared at me for a few moments obviously taking in everything. She mumbled a thank you.

She told me that we were her favorite band and asked me if Taylor, who I was guessing was the guy from Fearless’ daughter, had invited me.

“Are you a friend of Taylor?” I questioned. I was really bad at talking to people especially girls who I thought were pretty. 

“Yeah. I’ve known her since high school,” she answered with a nod. We ended up talking for a really long time. I just couldn’t bring myself to leave her. It was like she had mesmerized me.

“You wanna get out of here?” I asked after about an hour. Frankly, my throat was hurting from yelling over the music and I don’t think I could stand seeing one more drunk person.

“Sure,” she responded with a smile. We maneuvered around the drunken people and finally made it to the door. Balz had driven so I didn’t have a car, but the fresh was nice after the smell of alcohol and drugs.

“So, why did you go to that?” she questioned gesturing towards the house. “I mean, you weren’t drinking or anything,” she added looking at me. I looked back and had to stop myself from getting lost in those beautiful eyes. She was even more beautiful in this lighting.

“My friends dragged me and I don’t drink,” I replied. I saw her smile again. Her smile was perfect. 

“I don’t drink either,” she responded her eyes lighting up. She obviously had spent way too much time in that house with all those drunk people.

We were silent for awhile. It wasn’t uncomfortable, though. “Where are we going?” she questioned suddenly. She looked around as if trying to figure out where we were.

“I have no idea. I just really didn’t want to stay there anymore,” I told her with a shrug and a smile. We kept walking until I got a text from Balz saying that everyone was ready to go and that they were outside. I quickly explained to her that I needed to go back to Taylor’s house and we started to walk back.

It suddenly hit me that if I ever wanted to see her again, I would have to make my move now. I either had to ask her out or ask for her number or both.

“Would you like to go out sometime?” I heard myself ask. It was like something had come over me. I guess I had just never liked someone as much as I liked her right then.

“Um, yeah,” she answered giving me that cute little smile. The rest of the way back to Taylor’s house, we made plans for dinner for the next night and to be honest, I couldn’t wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.8K 27
Chris and Megan absolutely hate each other. Chris thinks Megan is a stuck up, rich girl who is a pretentious musician and Megan thinks Chris is an as...
1K 56 11
Ryan leads the life of a rock star. Gemma leads the very opposite, the 8-5 office grind. Somehow they have managed to make it for three years. Aft...
36.4K 1.3K 59
****EDITING/RE-WRITING STORY**** 2024!!!!!! (It may be confusing, just a warning) the title says it all, you can't control who you fall in love with...
18.5K 648 45
Sara has always had a thing for Devin "Ghost" Sola she absolutely adores him and goes to every Motionless In White concert but he has Kylie and one n...