The Gang Leader And The Fight...

By LifeCanReallySuck

He's a gang leader, and also the schools bad boy. She's a fighter. She's the toughest girl in the school. Wha... More

The Gang Leader And The Fighter
Characters
Chapter 1 ::Sooo::
Chapter 2 ::This Is Going To Be A Long Day::
Chapter 3 ::Makes Me Cry::
Chapter 4 ::Bullies Will Bully::
Chapter 5 ::Fight::
Chapter 6 ::Trust Me::
Chapter 7 ::Hate, Hate, Hate, It Feels Great::
Chapter 8 ::Hate,Hate,Hate It Feels Great Pt.2::
Chapter 9 ::Another Day In Hell::
Chapter 11 ::I Love You, I Love You Not::
Chapter 12 ::I Love You, I Love You Not PT 2::
Chapter 13 ::Netflix And Chill::
Chapter 14 ::Yes::
Chapter 15 ::Please::
Chapter 16 ::Notes::
Chapter 17 ::Creep::
Chapter 18 ::Dont Go::
Chapter 19 ::I Love You No Lie::
Authors Note.

Chapter 10 ::I Don't Know::

13.5K 408 16
By LifeCanReallySuck

"I don't know, I'm always alone. I work better that way."

"It will make everyone happy. And it will make Tyler even happier."

"I don't know, I don't think I'm ready to open up, I'll think about it" I look at James.

"Ok" he smiles.

"So, is this how you guys act? Or is it because I'm here?" I ask James.

"Well Lyle, is Lyle. Phoenix is usually more quiet and serious. Josh isn't usually this open. Chase is more of a player than anything. Tyler has definitely changed, he's happier, he's been smiling alot more, and hes definitely talking more."

"Wait!" I frown my eye brows at James. "Tyler was quiet? He almost never smiles? And he's usually never happy?"

"Ya. He's been hitting depression when his five year sister died. I think it was more on how she died though."

"How?"

"You know the gang where going to fight?"

"Ya."

"They murdered her, she was outside playing with there dog, she got kidnapped and killed. Tyler want to go after them so he can get revenge. Sadly that's like the best gang ever."

"Now I feel bad."

"And yet you don't feel bad for the people you fight?" We both laugh.

After a while we all opened more beer. It probably wasn't a good idea, everyone but Lyle and I got drunk. I mean, Lyle doesn't like beer, I just didn't want alot.

"Hey! Sasha!" Tyler yells. The sun was going down. Tyler wraps his arm around my waist. I could smell the liquor on him.

"What?" I look up at him.

He barries his face in my neck.

"I am falling in love with you" he says.

I didn't know if it was the alcohol speaking or him. So I all I said was.

"You need to go to bed."

"Not unless you come with me" he winks, tipping a bit as he stood.

I roll my eyes, "no, I'm not going to bed with you."

He wraps his hands around my stomach and pulls me tworads his chest. He starts to play with my hair.

Lyle was with the others for a walk, all I had to do was take care of Tyler, and stay out of his pants, not like it was a problem.

"Why? I want you?"

"You don't want me, your drunk, it's the alcohol" I look at him.

"No, I've always wanted you, since I've seen that beautiful face."

My stomach was getting butterflies, why? I don't like him like that?

"Can you let me go?"

"Never, it's almost impossible to let you go."

I take his hands and peal them off me. I grab my phone and text Lyle.

L= Lyle S=Sasha.

S: I'm taking Tyler home, he's getting annoying.

L: ok, don't get in trouble ;)

S: oh, believe me I won't.

I grab Tyler's hand and drag him into his car, I get into the driver's seat and sit him down in the passengers.

I didn't know where he lived, so he would have to settle for my house. I drive to my house.

I open my house door and practically push Tyler in. He hugs me from behind while I'm closing the door.

"Great idea, I'll 'crash' at your house."

"Your going to crash on my couch."

"Oh, so less room to move around, we need the space."

"No, you need the room, and your not getting it. Your fucking drunk little shit, so you get the couch" I look at him.

"Damn, your getting hotter everyday."

"Fuck no."

"Oh, fuck yes."

I rip his hands off me and grab some blankets and set them on the couch. He follows, I push him on the couch.

"Rough, I like it." He winks and smirks. Wow even when he's drunk he's a player and horny, didn't see that coming, sarcasm.

I pull the blankets over him, and walk out turning off the lights.

"Your coming back right?"

"No, I'm going to bed" I wave goodnight.

"Goodnight Sasha!"

"Goodnight Tyler."

I walked upstairs and into my room. I sit onto my window seat, it was only 12 in the morning. No biggie. I logged onto my Facebook page on my laptop.

Mary G: she's been doing it with Tyler. Jealous.

Laura M: she's pregnant, she would want to kill the baby somehow. So obvi she'll fuck the fuckboy.

Kara L: she meets new people all the time, I bet it's 'fuck at first sight.'

I slam my laptop shut.

I can't.

Don't cry.

I hear a knock at my door and I open it see Tyler, he stood up straighter and less tippy, he must have just gotten done puking a bit.

"Your couch in uncomfortable" he groans.

I sigh, "come on" I pull him inside my room and shut my door, I fling open my bed sheets and lay down in my bed as he stood there.

"Are you just going to sleep there or are you coming?" I ask, he walks tworads the bed and rushes in.

"Thank you Sasha, your a good friend."

I rolled my eyes and turned off my light.

"Goodnight Sasha" he said as he put his arm around my and nestled his head into my neck.

"Goodnight Tyler."

I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.
****

Nudge, nudge.

Ignored.

Poke, poke.

Ignored.

Nudge....

I fly off the bed. I open my eyes wide, I look up to see Tyler.

"What the fuck Tyler!" I yell.

"I poked you, you didn't wake up, I even slapped you a bit, nothing. So I pushed you off the bed. I thought you were dead" he laughs.

He sits on my bed, looking down at me.

"Thanks" I say sarcastically.

I get up and walk downstairs, Tyler following me.

I grab a Chinese take out Box out of the fridge and put some Chinese food onto two plate.

He sits down onto a dining room chair, I sit down and pass a plate to him.

"Nice hair" Tyler laughs.

"Nice broken tooth."

"What!" Tyler starts to run to the bathroom looking in the mirror.

"My tooth isn't broken!"

"I know, I wanted to see your reaction" I laugh.

He grumply sits down in the chair again and starts to eat.

"Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

He scoffs, "did not!"

I laugh, "you sound like a five year old."

"Not my fault."

"Who's fault is it then?" I smirk.

"Yours."

I laugh, "mine" I point to my chest, "how is it my fault?"

He laughs, "I don't know" he grins. "So did I tell you anything last night?"

"That you loved me, but I think it was the beer talking."

"Oh, um-"

He starts to stuff his face with Chinese. I roll my eyes and laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
394K 11.7K 28
Cover by @daniella-lavonne ~~~~ "You're a nerd you should know the answer" he said inches away from my face "And what if I don't?" I answered cr...
793K 17.5K 21
He leaned down to my ear and whispered. "That's my f***ing business, doll face!" I gasped when he said the 'f' word. I looked at him wide-eyed unable...