I Love To Hate You

By Robyn-Jay

Elyon Baker has it tough. She lives alone in a crappy apartment for reasons even she doesn't like to think ab... More

Chapter 1: "Is it national 'hate' day?"
Chapter 2: "Sometimes, I really do love this job."
Chapter 3: "It's gonna cost him."
Chapter 4: "Whatever, the punch was good."
Chapter 5: "Is he killing her in there?"
Chapter 6: "Glad u didn't have to break some poor guys balls Little E."
Chapter 7: "They have some issues in the bedroom department."
Chapter 8: "What is with everyone going all 'Hulk' on my ass lately?"
Chapter 9: "Little annoying freak of a man boob!"
Chapter 10:"They were enacting a Cinderella porno."
Chapter 11: "I feel like something really bad is about to happen."
Chapter 12: "In your face muscle man!"
Chapter 13: "A way to shave every hair from his body and sell it all on EBay!"
Chapter 14: "Whoever this guy is, he must be related to the exorcist."
Chapter 15: "I was in the bad boys den."
Chapter 16:"I'm all for the clown! He could do some crazy shit in the sack."
Chapter 17: "Swap his shampoo for hair removal cream."
Chapter 18: "Did you just compare me to mouldy cheese?"
Chapter 19: "Every Fucker for themselves."
Chapter 20: "He's on his period right now."
Chapter 21: "I guess it's herpes roulette now."
Chapter 22: "You look like you just got into a fight with a twister mat."
Chapter 23: "Why is there a Gremlin casually lying on me?"
Chapter 25: "Dude! Stop feeling me up under the table!"
Chapter 26: "If you're a girl, you should only eat dust."
Chapter 27: "I'm channelling my inner Jaden."
Chapter 28: "Don't be fooled, she could have hidden the body in the lift."
Chapter 29: "I am Jack! Captain Jack Sparrow!"
Extra Chapter: "A banging headache and a weird craving for cheese." (Noah.)
Chapter 30: "Drops her underwear so fast they would hit China."
Chapter 31: "She was looking at me like I was her next kill."
Chapter 33: "I'm not talking about a hooker dress and giving you a pole."
Chapter 34: "These fucking jeans are giving me a killer rash."
Chapter 35: "I'll make sure you have small children!"
Chapter 36: "I look like I'm a prostitute on a bender!"
Chapter 37: "You may have no reproductive organs."
Chapter 38: "Don't make me do the airplane noises."
Chapter 39: "Seriously, the girl snores like a horny bear."
Chapter 40: "Grate her face off with a cheese grater."
Chapter 41: "God chose me to repopulate the world with my awesomeness."
Chapter 42: "Everyone has their own scapegoat."
Chapter 43: "The level of awkwardness is enough to shrink my balls."
Chapter 44: "You smile like a five year old meeting Barney."
Chapter 45: "I will shove this very high heel up your whorey ass."
Chapter 46: "I still hate him. I just love doing it."
Chapter 47: "My mouth feels like a piece of sandpaper."
Epilogue: "Ha fucking ha."
Extra Chapter.

Chapter 32: "That knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls."

12.2K 447 115
By Robyn-Jay

My voice was choking me.

My breath was paralyzing me as a slow, dark chuckle erupted from the other end of the phone.

“What is it dear? Shocked to hear from your old man after so, so, long?” His old croaky voice laughed, my hands began to shake as memories began to burst into life in front of me.

One in particular.

“Oh well, that doesn’t matter since we will be meeting very soon. After I have dealt with your little friend that is, what was his name again? Nick? Yes that seems right. It sure is a wonderful apartment they have those four boys, well...See you soon hon. Daddy has work to attend to.” He hung up and a startled choking noise left my blocked throat.

No!

Nicolas.

Before I knew it I was hurtling down the corridor, everything else forgotten about my life, until I was at Jaden’s car. I could hear the loud music of some Indie band coming from the inside and Noah’s insane laughing.

I ripped the passenger door open and threw myself in.

“Whoa?” Jaden cried jumping and turning to face me.

“Get home now!” I yelled throwing on my seatbelt.

“What the hell is going on?” Noah asked from the backseat.

“Just shut up Noah, drive Jaden! It’s my Dad, I think he’s going after Nicolas so please just drive.” I was yelling clutching my seatbelt in a death grip.

Jaden’s eyes widened before he quickly started the car and he floored it. No more questions asked, Nicolas could be in danger after all.

“Your Dad?” Noah asked in the backseat his hands holding onto my headrest.

I bit my lips, I hadn’t meant to mention him but I had to get them to hurry and not ask me to many questions. So much for that.

“He’s the one after me.” I said quietly, just loud enough over the music and the engine. Jaden’s eyes flashed down quickly to mine and then back to the road his fingers flexing on the steering wheel.

No one said anything after that, but I knew they wanted to know everything now. And who was I to deny them that? It was my fault that Nicolas was in trouble now.

We arrived at the apartment building in record time; all of us jumping out of the car in a flash. Luke had his phone pressed against his ear a deadly expression on his face.

“He isn’t answering the phone.” He said as we ran for the lift all cramming in together.

My hands were still shaking as I nervously watching the numbers rising by with every floor we increased and with each new floor the worse the trembling became.

What were we going to find when we got up there?

“It’ll be okay,” Jaden whispered slipping his hand into my own shaking one and smiling as best as he could. I stared at his large hand encasing mine so gently and gulped.

I couldn’t let go.

We finally arrived at the correct floor; Noah and Luke were the first to run out with Jaden and I dead on their heels.

The door was shut, not locked but shut. That had to be a good sign. Right?

Noah slowly walked down the hallway with the rest of us behind him.

“Shhh...Do you hear that?” Noah suddenly said stopping when we got into the living room.

It was like no one was here. Well, that was what I thought until I heard a dull banging coming from one of the bedrooms.

“That’s coming from Nicks,” Luke said swallowing loudly his face grim.

I squeezed Jaden’s hand tighter.

“Let’s go,” Jaden murmured pulling me with him as he took point and slowly made his way to Nicolas’s room. It was the third in.

There was definite banging, and some sort of groaning.

Oh God...Was he in pain?

“Nick!?” Jaden yelled as he barged into his room.

The sight that greeted me will haunt me for the rest of my life.

A/N

Nah...Just kidding Muhahaha

Nicolas and some chick banging ferociously on his bed so hard his head board was hitting against the wall making a loud thumping noise.

On Jaden’s outburst the girl screamed loudly causing Nicolas to jump and slide out of the girl and off the bed and fall flat on this floor in all of his naked glory. Giving us a great view of his...Junk.

Insert vomiting here>

Noah and Luke were laughing their asses off behind Jaden and I: who were kinda just stuck there in the door way with horrified expressions.

“Get the fuck out!” Nicolas yelled and Jaden pulled me from the doorway seconds before the door was slammed in our faces.

“Oh my God...” I murmured closing my eyes.

I would never be able to un-see this. Never.

“Jaden? Burn my eyes out...I’ll pay you in sexual favours if I have to.”  I groaned running my free hand over my face, yes I had noticed I was still gripping onto his hand...

This was the second time I have so Nicolas’s business, I hope it’s the last, bit if I have to ever see him banging someone again I swear I will jump off a bridge.

That shit was scary.

“I’ll do you if you do me.” He replied smirking slightly.

“That’s what she said.” I quipped back smiling carefully.

He looked down at me his worried look back and I sighed.

That’s what I had been afraid of.

“I’m sorry about worrying all of you.” I whispered looking over my shoulder at Luke and Noah who had sobered up from their laughing attack.

“And why were you so worried?” Noah asked stepping closer to me.

“Can we go sit down? I haven’t run so much in a while.” I asked looking at my feet.

“You guys go ahead I’ll tell Nick to come out and get us, the girl can either leave or stay in there.” Noah said nodding.

I smiled gratefully and Jaden pulled me to the living room.

Luke followed wordlessly.

“This better be important, talk about cock blocking...” Nicolas huffed when we were all gathered in the living room.

Me, Luke and Jaden on the couch; Noah and Nick took the armchairs. I had finally let go of Jaden’s hand when we were sitting down but I did give it a grateful squeeze first, he didn’t even look at me and acted like nothing happened. I didn’t want to think about that though.

I had more important things to deal with.

“What’s going on Little E?” Noah said staring gently at me.

Where to start?

“There are a few things I’m keeping out of this, but I promise you that it’s for everybody’s good. But I guess the most important thing is that it’s my Dad that’s coming after me.”

They all gaped at me, even the three that had been told in the car. It’s not every day someone tells you that their Dad is trying to kill them.

So with a shaky breath I began my story:

“A few years ago he was suspected of murder, but through his connections, bribery and blackmail he got away a free man. I was the only testifying witness and after all of that I had to go back and live with him, fucking jackass thought it was karma. He locked me in my room promising the day would come when he would get rid of me the way he did...That person, and I knew he would,”

I paused to look up at the gawking faces then looked quickly at my lap again.

“My uncle, who was a police officer on the case, got worried about me and came knocking at our door. I think he knew deep down that his brother was a murderer and when he saw me, all thin and forcing a smile since my Dad basically had a gun to my head he told Cassidy, he couldn’t do anything without my Dad finding out. And Cassidy got me out of there. I had to jump from a second story window, almost broke my neck, and she drove me to my uncles,”

They were all watching me, hooked on the story. But this wasn’t some fable. This was my life. I took a deep shaky breath as was neared the part I feared the most.

“He offered me something I couldn’t refuse. He knew that there was nothing to be done about what my father was, there was no winning, only escaping. He offered me a new life, a new name: a new identity. I took it. Cassidy was my friend, but only during the summer’s she owned a summer house next door to my actual home, so she offered to take her back with me. A different city and life, I took it. She got me the deposit on my apartment and I haven’t looked back since. Until now, until Cassidy got in contact with my Dad and told him where I was as revenge.”

I looked up from my lap to look around at all the shocked faces. Whatever they had been expecting, I don’t think it was this.

“Can you tell us who you were before?” Luke asked softly.

I shook my head, if they knew that they would know everything. He nodded and went quiet again.

“Then this is my fault.” Jaden whispered no hint of a question in his voice. I turned my body to face his and looked into those dark eyes that always want to steal my soul and nodded.

“Yes, it is.” Why should I lie? Why should we pretend?

He sighed and bumped his shoulder into mine a smile on his lips.

“None of this would have happened if you had just watched where you ran.” He pointed out and I snorted.

Good, point. If I hadn’t ran into Jaden on that day what would have happened?

“Now what?” Luke said his voice reproachful. I looked to my other side and shrugged.

“Never mind that, what the hell made you all run into my room while I was inches from making that girl see stars?” Nicolas asked cutting me off.

“I got a call from my Dad; he said he was here and that he knew that Nicolas was alone in the apartment. He knew your name, I panicked. I thought...I thought that…” I took a shuddering breath and shook my head unable to complete that thought.

“Well I’m fine, a little pissed, but fine. But that doesn’t explain how he knew my name.”

“Cassidy.” Jaden said from behind me.

I felt my mouth fall open, of course! Jesus, she must have noticed that Nicolas wasn’t at school today and told my Dad o he could mess with me some more.

That fucking cow.

“Little bitch.” Noah muttered shaking his head. I felt that knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls but refrained from doing so.

“I’m sorry,” I apologised quietly looking down at my lap again.

No matter what this was all my fault. Even if Jaden hadn’t slept with Cassidy I would always get someone hurt, this time it was the idiots in front of me.

“Shut up Little E, we can handle one psychopath fine.” Noah said smiling though, a little less than he normally would.

“Yeah, I mean, we deal with you on a daily basis.” Jaden added smirking at me.

“Go blow Nicolas.” I replied half-heartedly.

“Aw, come on. You have to mean it for it to actually happen.” He quipped back poking me in the ribs repeatedly.

“Why? I’m pretty sure it happens on a daily basis already.”

He chuckled but still poked me. I shook my head, insufferable prick, kind, beautiful, idiot that was  trying to make me smile.

“I hate you.” I muttered grabbing his hand and pushing it from my ribs, his smile softened but still stayed put.

“I know.”

I nodded and returned his smile.

“You two have to stop doing that.” Noah suddenly said brining Jaden and I back to reality.

“Doing what?” I asked slightly breathlessly.

“Going into your own personal bubble and forgetting that innocent eyes are watching you.” Nicolas replied smirking knowingly.

“Nicolas, I have seen every inch of you: trust me, you are anything but innocent.” I said with a grimaced ignoring what they were implying entirely.

“Ah that reminds me! I have a girl to fuck.” He said dashing to his bedroom where the whore was.

“What happened to Holly?” I asked after him he stopped in his tracks to look at me over his shoulder.

“You mention this to her and I will kill you by your boobs woman.” With that enlightening threat he left leaving the others to laugh at his parting gift.

“Thanks guys, for y’know, sticking with this psychopath?” I said when they had stopped laughing feeling like I owed them all something more than I could offer.

“We don’t care Little E, you have become a part of a larger crazy family. And we look after our own.” Noah answered me a soft caring smile on his lips.

Jaden and Luke were nodding along with him beside me, Jaden went as far as squeezing my hand again as it rested on my thigh.

A family?

Pity those always fall apart.

A/N

Bet you weren’t expecting that!

Quick update, short but I wanted it to end the way it did so...There haha

Do you think it was pretty sudden?

I don’t know if I rushed this...

There will be a flashback chapter but I’m saving that for when we find out about her mother; did you notice that she wasn’t mentioned ;) *wink wink*

Next chapter will pick up from here, some Dave, tutoring and then the party so a mighty long chapter...I hope!

Thanks for reading :)

Comment and Vote (or Elyon will sass your ass)

Robyn x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 5 11
Abigail Jackson is just a normal 18 year old girl living in the Uk. She weird, she's a bit chunky, not very pretty and is definitely the 'Duff' of al...
266K 7.2K 31
(Slowly editing - you have been warned) Want a cliche good girl and bad boy love story that makes you say "awww"? Then read this ****** Ruby is one...
314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...