Screams Of The Dead *Liam Dun...

By VoidArchie

"Something inside me has changed. I feel like I have hit rock bottom" Rebecca Martin just wants to be norma... More

Screams of the Dead
Prologue
1. Liam Dunbar
2. Voices like Vultures
3. Battle on the lacrosse Field
4. Bite me Daddy
5. Escaping the McCall House.
6. "Are you asking me on a date?"
7. Intervention gone wrong
8. "I like you Liam"
9. Weighing down the problems
10. Show down.
11. "Anything for you babe"
12. His gone...
13. A day with Dunbar
14. Plunging into darkness
15. Till death do us apart
16. Aftermath
17. Invasion of the night
18. The Death Call
20. Anger pains
21. Party crashers
22. Power of a banshee
23. Falling Star
24. Reality or a nightmare
25. Where's Scott?
26. Full Moon
27. Breaking Spirit
28. Summer Ball
IMPORTANT
Epilogue + Sequel
The Arts Of Dying β€’S.Sβ€’

19. Beta's Confessions

4.5K 110 14
By VoidArchie

Chapter 19- Beta's Confessions

*Rebecca's P.O.V*

Last night, after finding myself standing by a dead body in the water plant tunnels I was taken home by Scott and Stiles who had way too many questions for me to answer. My brain hurt like someone had drilled holes into my skull repeatedly.

I couldn't remember what happened, it was like a nightmare, a blur erupting through my memory. The last thing I can remember is waking up and seeing shadows. Shadows of men, then waking up standing in the water plant by that dead body.

When I arrived home my mother had many questions for me as well, wondering where I had been for 5 days and I had to lie. I said I stayed at Lydia's. Yet she would probably ring Aunt Natalie and figure out I was lying. It was only a matter of time till she figures out what I am.

Liam snuck in as well last night. He wanted to make sure I was okay, which I was. He told me he never wanted to leave me alone again, he told me he got me hurt by the berserker then let me go missing. I reminded him none of it was his fault, there was something bigger happening in Beacon Hills then any of us were aware about right now.

He stayed the night, his excuse was so he could make sure I didn't go missing again but I didn't mind him staying actually I quite enjoyed cuddling up to him and listening to his heart beat which lulled me back to sleep.

School the next day was a completely different story, I got weird and alarming glanced from anyone who saw me. I wasn't exactly the most liked person in school, yet the information of me going missing for 5 days didn't make anything better.

Liam walked me to every class, held my hand all the time and literally never let me out of his site. I know he was being protective but he needs to give me some space, I feel like I'm being closed in on by the supernatural and soon I'm going to pop. Liam needs to understand bad things happen to everyone, some people get it worst then other. I just want to go back to more normal life.

Right now, I'm at Liam's house. Well he basically forced me to stay at his tonight, I knew from the fear in his eyes that it was more than just my disappearance which influenced this idea. He had dark, purple bags resting under his eyes. He had hardly got much sleep and he was starting to look ill.

Mrs Dunbar kindly brought us Chinese take out, Liam was extremely quiet through dinner. He would only answer his mothers questions with one word answers or a nod/shake of the head. For me I had to do a lot of lying, I had to explain where I went to when I disappeared.

Luckily I could think of my feet and told Mrs Dunbar I went on a road trip with my cousin, luckily she fooled for it. Haha. I'm getting better at this lying thing.

I sat upstairs next to Liam on his double bed. We were both playing Cod Zombies and usually Liam would be more excited and talkative but since School he seems drained and doesn't really talk much. Even Mason had words with me about Liam's behaviour.

I sighed, running my hands through my hair, my eyes scanning Liam's face and body. His leg was jolting up and down indicating his nervousness. It was something he always does when he's scared or nervous, his bottom lip was also extended out and his eyes were a dull blue colour which seemed to have no life in them.

After being taken down in Zombies, Liam turned to look at me. His eyes scanning me before he opened his mouth to talk. "What?" He asked, in a slightly rude tone.

I placed my hand on Liam's thigh giving it a little squeeze. "What's wrong Liam?" I asked, my voice was full of concern and worry.

Liam jumped from his bed and lobbed his controller onto the floor, I flinched at the sound of contact afraid for some unknown reason. I knew Liam was never hurt me, so why was I scared. His expression softened at the look of me being frightened, he instantly sat back down and pulled me into an embrace.

My head rested against Liam's chest listening to the beat of his racing heart. "Please tell me Liam" I begged, doing my best to make my voice sound as innocent as possible because it normally makes Liam obey.

"It's just-" Liam started, his voice was full of fear and upset. "I'm scared Becca" The beta admitted, I retracted my head and saw his eyes glossing over. Small tears ran from his eyes whilst he bit down his bottom lip kind of seductively. "But you should be the one scared not me"

Liam started to sniffle, his voice came out cracked "I thought I lost you two night, I thought you died and someone took your body and I was just so scared that I'd never be able to see you again." His hands ran along my cheek, pushing a lock of my hair behind my ear like it was his natural instinct. I instantly leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek managing to control his sniffles.

"But I'm still here Liam" I spoke, my hand took his large palms in mine and I started to run circles into his skin trying to sooth him. Liam just nodded his head, "I haven't slept properly, since that day when the berserker attacked you. I keep seeing them in my sleep. I see them everywhere Rebecca. It's like my mind is cursed"

I nodded my head fully understanding Liam's problem. For ages I had nightmares about this stupid supernatural world, he just needs a distraction and luckily for me I have a great idea.

"You just need to take your mind off things Liam" I dead panned, my hand rubbed against Liam's cheek whilst I caressed him. Liam scrunched his eyebrows confusingly whilst I bit down on my own lip.

I slowly climbed into Liam's lap, straddling his waist with one leg on each side of him. A small smirk instantly broke out on the brown haired boy whilst he raised an eyebrow suggestively. I smiled at him and pressed my lips onto his letting the fireworks explode through my stomach.

I had missed the feeling, the effect this kid had on me. It felt amazing, like my whole body was on fire and I could absorb the energy. It felt exquisite.

Our lips battled for dominance, I thought Liam's kiss would be slow and passionate but instead it was rough and full of lust. My hands tangled through his hair pulling on the ends whilst his hands held tightly to my waste pulling me closer to him.

His tongue slivered along my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I kindly accepted, his tongue entered my mouth and started to battle mine along with seeking out every inch of my mouth. After a good few minutes of making out Liam's hands moved down to my bum, he squeezed it lightly which made me gasp and then again but a little harder which made me let out a slow moan. He started to stand up, his hands still carrying me, which made me let out a small sound much like a shriek.

Liam then lowered me onto the bed so I was on my back, never breaking the kiss between his actions, he hovered above me slowly detaching his lips and working them down my jaw line and neck till he found my sweet spoke. He started to suck and nibble on my soft skin which made me moan out.

"Liam" I moaned his name out of pleasure, his kiss just got more rough whilst he pressed his body tighter down onto mine. His hands moved under the hem of my shirt, resting on my exposed hip. The feeling of his skin on mine was sending me over the edge.

A loud beeping sound filled the room which made Liam jump back detaching himself from me out of fear. His eyes were bulged, searching the room until they locked on the printer which rested on the desk throwing out multiple pages.

I groaned slightly from the loss of heat and Liam's touch. I pushed myself from the bed and watched Liam slowly walk over to the pieces of paper and lift them up. He had his back turned to me so I was unable to see his face.

I started to approach the boy crouched on the floor, I placed my hand on his shoulder causing him to look up at me out of fright. Yet even though he was scared he still looked utterly adorable. He started to press the off button with his finger but the machine wouldn't respond.

I sighed, running my hand through my tangled hair. I leaned forwards and detached the plug from the mains causing the printer to shut down. Liam sighed slightly in relief.

"What's that?" I asked trying to look at one of the printed copies in Liam's hands. He just scrunched them up and placed them on his desk. "It doesn't matter" He exclaimed shaking his head.

His eyes locked back onto me, raking up and down me in a sort of thirsty type of way. "How about we get you out of those" He smirked, hinting towards his sweats that I borrowed off him. I blushed, yet something in me desired him more than ever. I think it was the feeling of knowing that he thought he might of never of seen me again. I wanted to give myself to him.

I launched forwards attaching my lips to Liam's again wanting to carry on where we left off.His arms directed me back towards the bed, I knew I was standing right above it when the back of my legs hit the frame. My hands reached the bottom of his shirt and I lifted it up and pried it from his body.

My eyes looked down at his abdomen, scanning his well defined abs which made me bite down on my lip. Liam is very attractive and well- just frankly hot. His hands then grabbed onto the hem of my shirt and ripped it from me, he then reattached his lips to mine and pushed me down onto the bed.

His lips pressed down softly onto mine whilst murmuring the words into my mouth "I love you"

******

Sorry it's kind of short. I just am really busy with revision and everything so yeah.

My life consists of revision and making sure I don't go mentally insane and end up like Lydia in Eichen house.

Anways what do you think of the chapter?

My favourite part is soon, I love the bonfire party thing. Probably one of my favourite scenes.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to update till next saturday because I have my art exam Friday and I have to prepare I'm so sorry guys x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.3K 14
Book 1/1 [COMPLETED] SUMMARY: When Katherine Lahey starts her first year at Beacon Hills High without her older brother, she finds it hard fitting in...
75.2K 1.5K 18
Imagine falling asleep one day in your hometown and then waking up in Beacon Hills. Imagine looking at Teen Wolf at home one night and then living in...
407K 8.2K 26
"Everything I've done before was in order to save my friends... just like my sister did" Loosing her sister was like losing a limb to her, she felt l...