Stuck in an Elevator

By pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... More

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Veintidós.

67.1K 2.2K 1K
By pun-kish

Chapitre Veintidós. 

               "But I wanna sit next to Daniel, Sky!" Veronica whined, "He's my date to the wedding." She said smugly, folding her arms in and smirking. She had thought the idea struck a cord in me. It did, but I wouldn't let her know about that. She was the demon in her own land, and I learned that if I wanted to ditch an explosive argument, all I had to do was ignore her.

               It took me a very long time to figure out how to ignore her rapid insults and rude comebacks.

               So far, the dinner was going fine. Everyone was here and we were sitting in the living room, but Ronnie started whining about being hungry, so we migrated into the dining room. Veronica was latched onto Daniel's arm like a leach, and it amused me at how desperate she looked.

               Daniel was a rahter oblvious human, and he didn't even realize how much she wanted him. Unless he did notice it and was ignoring it. He was a damn good actor if he was ignoring her. He hadn't spare her a single glance, and he was staring at me with a distant, yet amused, look in his eyes.

               "Okay, I'll just sit there," I volunteered, pointing to the seat that was across from Daniel, and next to his brother, Tyler. I've never really spoken to Tyler before, but I already decided that I would call him Ty.

               He was tall and dark and handsome. Practically everything I looked for in a guy. He was much leaner and skinny than Danny, but they were both gorgeous none the less. He would also be attending Columbia University, which is weird that we would all be going there.

               This probably sounds so cliche. 

               He seemed like a pretty nice kid, but I couldn't exactly judge a book by it's cover. 

               Tyler didn't say anything as I sat down in the seat next to him, and me being my awkward self, I tripped over my feet while I tried to sit down.

               I put my hand up to try and gracefully catch myself as I fell down, but my hand went straight into something soft... and long.

               "Oh! Fuck!" A male's voice came screaming into my ear. 

               "I am so so sorry!" I squealed, taking my hand away from Tyler's penis and stepping away. His face was turning red and he was breathing really heavily. A chuckle came from across the table and I snapped my head to see Daniel clutching his stomach from laughter.

               I almost smiled- almost, and I would have smiled if it wasn't for the guy sitting there, clutching his crotch in pain. It wasn't my fault that his jeans were slightly tighter than most! But, it was my fault that I was a clumsy mess.

               "Oh, Sky," Daniel scolded me, as if I were a child. He took a seat across from me. "Always attracting a mess wherever you go." He rolled his eyes at me, but I saw the amusement in them.

               I smirked back at him, in more of a mocking way, and flipped him the bird, and hearing my sister gasp and apologize to Daniel for my 'childish' behavior, somehow made it all the better.

               "She's always such a child," Veronica sighed, rubbing her hands up and down Daniel's arm.

               "And you're always such a slut," I muttered under my breath, leaning my arms against the seat. Tyler chuckled beside me, hearing what I had said, but then he hissed in pain from the sudden movement.

               My parents and the Roy's (Tyler and Daniel's parents), were in the kitchen, and I could only imagine how horrifying it would have been if they were in here to see what happened.

               "Shit," I groaned, "Do you want me to get you some ice?" I took a step closer to him until he put a hand up, signalling for me to stop in the spot I was in. I obeyed and kept my distance from him.

               "No, no," He winced and took in a deep breath. In my opinion, he was making this a much bigger deal than it was made out to be. I took a chance and glanced up to my sister and Daniel. Veronica had an arm wrapped around Danny's and her head on his shoulder, giggling at nothing in particular. 

               It then clicked in my head at how irrational I was being. He told me he liked me, so why in the world did I doubt him? My face stretched into a huge smile and I grinned happily, taking a graceful seat next to Tyler, and let my smile drop a bit after I saw my reflection in the silver spoon.

                I looked like a creeper when I smiled like that.

***

               "So, yeah, it was our last year and now we're heading to college!" My best friend grinned and ate some more of the premade salad my mom had bought and pretended like she made it. 

               Erin was making most of the conversation between us children, while the adults sat on the other half of the table, sipping their wine. Tyler had eased up after the crotch incident, but he was sitting holding the melting ice pack down there. Veronica was still touching Daniel, but I was all good. 

               "So you and my brother, huh?" A lazy voice came from my left. I peeked up at Tyler Roy, who was smiling at me with amusement in his eyes. I still felt bad about what happened, and kept apologizing, while he laughed and told me that if I said sorry one more time, he would cut off my eyelids.

               He shared my love for violence.

               "No..." I took a sip of my water and made a face after I tasted a hint of lemon in it. Who the hell mixes lemon and water? They're only good in lemonade. Affter all, they were made out of lemons. 

               "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt," He smirked and ate some more of the salad. My mom was starving us.

               I made a face at him while he wasn't looking, and Erin nudged my leg under the table, and gave me a warning look, while I rolled more eyes and tossed the salad around in the green plate some more. Green salad on a green plate. How classy.

               "It's called The Nile, idiot," I retorted back to Tyler, and smiled at him. He smiled back in a mocking way and rolled his eyes, which were a lot darker than Daniel's.

               The night pretty much went on uneventfully, much to my surprise. Usually something horrid would have happened by now, besides the crotch incident. I was now known as 'The Girl Who Likes Touching Crotches' by Tyler.

               Honestly, whenever I thought of him, I thought of Tyler Oakley. Even though Tyler Oakley was gay, was short, and the complete opposite of Tyler Roy. They did share the same humor though. There wasn't one thing that Tyler said that wasn't funny.

               Everyone left shortly after, and I got Tyler's number, and he smiled and said to hit him up if my hand was feeling lonely. He was so sweet.

               Note my sarcasm.

***

               Sunday came and went pretty quickly.

               I spent my time in my room, reading a few books, watching a few movies, while my parents went out with the Roy's parents.

               My phone was buzzing non- stop with texts from Tyler and Erin. I repsonded of course, but they were both quite impatient, and if I didn't answer them within 5 minutes, I would get another text, and then another. Daniel hadn't contacted me, which surprised me.

               Living extremely close to the city usually made people think that I would be out and about 24/7, but that was a lie. Instead, I spent most of my time reading and watching pointless movies, while other people went to the nicest restaurants and had a social life.

               It made me sad, but I rather do nothing and stay in my pajamas the whole day then go out with people. Ew, people.

               Staying in a ratty old t- shirt and a flannel with booty shorts probably wasn't the best idea, since I was home alone and that meant answering the door if someone decided to show up during the most unexpected at times.

               "Tyler missed you," Daniel said once I opened the door, trying to shield my ugly outfit behind the door. "So we brought a pizza," He finished, holding out a box a pizza.

               I honestly should have taken the box and shut the door in their faces, because who knew how annoying they could be.

               I surely didn't when I invited them inside.

***

Hey.

I love you guys.

Okay?

:)

NOW. For all of you who don't know Tyler Oakley, go look him up on YouTube. He is perfection!

                 Picture: Tyler Roy as Chace Crawford! Yum ;)

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 1.7K 52
What happens when your stuck in a elevator with a bunch of viners read too find out.
6.6M 141K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
6.4K 250 4
Vidcon 2015 Troye has a crippling fear of being stuck in an elevator, and when the fear becomes a reality, leaving Troye in an inconsolable state, wh...
10.6M 611K 107
They say it only takes an hour for your life to change. In my case, it was one month. My name is Hera Reynolds and this is my story... Book 2 of Room...