Unanticipated || Jaden Smith

By ElisaIsle1

Andy is a just an average girl who moved to Oakland, California with her best friend Ella. She is now surroun... More

introduction- Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1- Save me.
Chapter 2- Fake Boyfriend
Chapter 3- Strip Tease
Chapter 4- Sweet Boys don't fight
Chapter 5- Kiddy Games
Chapter 6- Frat Boys
Chapter 7- I'll go easy on You
Chapter 8- A Chance
Chapter 9-New Roomates
Chapter 10- Stood Up
Chapter 11- Kush and Snow
Chapter 12- Sweet kisses
Chapter 13- Insecure
Chapter 14- Powder Snorting Crack Babies
Chapter 15- Moment Ruined
Chapter 17- Unveil Leader
Chapter 18- Into The Dark side
Chapter 19- Asthma
Chapter 20- She Broke him, She lost him.
Chapter 21- Just the two of us
Chapter 22-Her words scarred his skin
Chapter 23- Rock Bottom
Chapter 24- Only me? Only you.
Chapter 25- DoucheBag Parents
Chapter 26: Part 1- Party on the V.I.P List
Chapter 26: Part 2- Delgado
Chapter 26:Part 3- Kiss in the middle of the dance floor
Chapter 26 Part 4: Love Heals everything
Chapter 27- Come back to love
Chapter 28- The Plan for HeartBreak
Chapter 29- Tell the Truth
Chapter 30- Love You Goodbye.
Part Two- August and Elizabeth

Chapter 16-Squeeze

153 7 0
By ElisaIsle1

I think this book is going to be 30 chapters long

Just saying...

Jaden's eyes widened slightly looking at Nurea.

He hadn't seen her in almost 4 years, it was basically the last time he had personally taken a shipment to Texas and had seen her with the hair wraps in her hair. Jaden shipped to Texas because He needed an extra hand and Nurea had a great influence on the youth and she was seen as popular. She also was in need of some of her own.

She had met Jaden over the internet and it was just a coincidence how they met. She had heard of him on the streets and how he was never seen ever and that he was running an underground drug trafficking business. Nurea herself was going through some battles that were very inevitable to overcome but she needed an escape and after months and months of research, she had found him.

Jaden wasn't really too crazy about the idea, especially since Nurea was from Texas and that was pretty far from California. He could have been caught in the act that he was carrying from a deceased friend. But he met up with her and he was taking the risk and had DC hide a load in an apartment in Houston. She was 15 years old and very young. Jaden was too at the time, he was 16 and he was one of the most dangerous men in the world even though he has never killed a soul.

Jaden meet with her in the most stereotypical way. She was very stupid for giving her address, he could have killed her but he wasn't going to and how would she have known that? Jaden had to ask her if he could crawl into her window, she was not that scared of him.

Jaden noticed how almost fearless she was. She was very brave especially accepting Jaden into her home like she did but He didn't really come to play.

"Hi" She said looking up at Jaden; He took notice of her fair green eyes that were a little red and puffy.

"Hey"

"I know this could be dangerous but I needed help and word on the street is that you're the best" She said. Jaden cringed.

"Word on the street?"

"Yeah, I was overhearing some people here in Grand Prairie talk a bunch of non sense about Drugs and have barely even done it"

"And this leads you to me. I could have been fake" Jaden said, testing the way the girl thought.

"Many may be imbeciles but I took a chance and turns out you are not what I expected" She said. He chuckled and his eyes fell to the ground.

"You were expecting somebody white?" He asked.

"It would serve some racist people shit to their face."

"I see your point"

Jaden looked around her room for a minute and she was very observant of him. She took note of his every characteristic and tried to keep him store in her memory.

"How can I help you?" Jaden said.

"I have a question"

"You could only ask so much, I'll stop you when I think you've know enough" He told her. She nods before sitting down. Jaden was in a hurry, he wanted to get it over with. He needed to leave before the break of dawn.

"Who are you?"

Jaden looked at her and pressed his lips together before gazing in the other direction. It wasn't too hard to answer. Not everyone knew his name, He was Leader and that was it but other than that nothing else.

"It's Jaden" He answered, "Why do you need pot for?"

"That's kind of personal" She said chuckling sourly.

"So was my name but I said it. What do you need it for?" His voice is slightly sterner; she got up and came towards him.

"My Dad got shot last month in a drive by" She said before sighing. "It's fucking me up and I don't wanna turn to anything else but this, it seems safer"

"Safer how? As far as I'm concerned, you're the only person in 7 years who knows who I really am" He mentioned to her.

"Are you going to kill me?" Jaden winced at her

"No," Jaden said flatly "but I know people don't mind nailing a bullet straight through someone's head with no regret"

That only made her shivers at the thought. Jaden has a very misleading face, he was sweet and beautiful looking. He had very kind eyes, that were soft and seemed to know no wrong but yet they were like solid coldness. He was all types of lethal to her.

"Do you trust me?" She asked. Jaden wasn't going to lie, he wasn't going to sugar coated either.

"I just met you, Why should I?"

"Then if I'm not trusted, hire me "She suggested. He actually laughed at her; it was a joke wasn't it? It just had to be. Nurea was just 15 and selling Drugs was a tough business and the toughest thing about it was not getting caught.

"I just met you what make you believe that could trust you?" Nurea looked at Jaden with a dead serious look in her eyes. He looked back at her trying to figure her out but her eyes were so misleading and confusing to read. It was like it was another story laced in her eyes that her mouth would never speak but she just had to because she was running out of time.

"This isn't about my trust. I wanna get out of here too. I hate it here. I thought I wouldn't but I fucking do. You know how hard it is to wake up to the same old shit. It's sad and it's boring and I'm tired. I have to keep my grades up in order to get into a good university and I'd be lucky if it's some place near you"

"Why would you want to be near me?"

"because for the first time I find peace in talking about this with someone who's not so perfect and this is coming from a girl who could snap her fingers in a high school and get everything" she mentioned.

"I just want out. I got the grades and now I need the money. I can't work yet because my mother is against it but this could help me get the funds I need to get into a good university"

Jaden left after granting her the job. The next day, he brought the load to her and explained the whole selling thing to her. And that's how Nurea could have afforded University

She had the blunt between her thumb and her pointer finger and her eyes were a little blood-shot from the smoke. They drooped a little as she gazed into his eyes. She had gotten really high and wasn't probably in her best state of mind. Jaden was still surprise he could remember it all.

Jaden also realized that she had stayed true to her word all the money she had gained from the drug trafficking business was put towards her tuition for University. Jaden wouldn't have ever known that he could trust her until this moment right here. Nurea had changed, she was curvier and she looked much more mature than her 15 year old self.

Nurea had also noticed a lot in Jaden. For one thing, the stone cold iceberg that inhabited his eyes had melted into a warm caring persona. He was a different person. She only had a formal greeting with Jaden once and that was enough to pick up a sense of who he was and what he was about. She also realized he looked at people differently. Jaden can actually smile without using his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Jaden asked. She smiled lightly before raising the blunt to her lips and dragging it leisurely between them. She looked at him before blowing the smoke like a gust in the air.

"I asked you first leader or should I call you Jaden?" She gave him a challenging glare while he pressed his lips shut.

"These people are my friends" He answered. She nodded, before she finished up the blunt and crushed it at the bottom of her boot. "Answer the question"

"Same reason"

"You should stop smoking here, you don't want them finding out about it "Jaden warned her.

"Oh she knows that I smoke. She knows far more about me than I think she does about you" She grinned at him before cackling under her breath.

"What's with the sudden attack?" He asked. Jaden felt small all of a sudden. He was being judged for what he obviously did. Nurea was victimizing him and he felt cornered especially with Ella already knowing and Clueless Andy sleeping soundly upstairs.

"I'm sorry; I might have gone too far. But she knows about me and what I do and a little about you, if I could say that?"She said.

"How little?"

"Enough to not get you caught. You sell a good story. I'm impressed "She grinned. Jaden didn't like it one bit. Nurea seemed to become braver than he had anticipated her to be and it had really shaken him up.

"Please don't ruin this for me" He said and Nurea had to glance at him and see the hopeless expression on his face before being convinced about his sentence. "I did this for Andrea" He confessed. As high as she could have been, she felt more awake after what he said.

"It wasn't supposed to be at first. But I saw how dangerous it made it for other people"

"I know you told me" She said trying to stop him for explaining the story over. "I never really got to thank you for the money. So thanks for getting me out" For the first time since the start of the conversation, her smile turned out to be genuine when her lips curved upwards.

"Does anyone know?"

"Only Ella. She's very clever" Jaden commented while chuckling.

"Once this over, you can't just forget that it was ever apart of you" Nurea suddenly said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that yeah," She twitched her head side ways with a smug look. "you may have changed because of her."She put the blunt out under her boot. "but she has to know who you were before she accepts the person you are now. Are you quitting drugs too?"

"I've got to; it's the only way this whole thing is going to work"

"We can get clean together, you got me here and now I have to get you sober"

.

.

.

The Next morning had come and Andy was still asleep in her bed. She was a terrible sleeper and a heavy one too at times. It mainly depended on if she was in the bed alone or if someone was with her. IF someone was sleeping with her, her body would automatically sleep more calmly and make less movement in order not to disturb the other person. She would in fact cuddle up to the person.

But since her bed consisted of only her, she slept as wildly as ever. Her leg was hanging off one end and her whole body was consumed by a duvet. Ella had an alarm already set on Andy's phone for 10 a.m. Just in case she gets away with her sleep, she would still have some daylight to look at. It was just about to be 10 am when Jaden walked into the room from downstairs. He had already had breakfast with the guys and he came to check if Andy was still breathing.

The alarm went off and Andy groaned loudly. It wasn't the most attractive sound but it made Jaden chuckle. She pulled the duvet off of her and walked to get the phone on the vanity. She dismissed the alarm and flopped back to bed and cuddled into the pillows. Jaden joined her.

"Jaden get away" She whined turning away from him.

He doesn't take her serious.

"You need to get up. I won't have time to spend with you"

"You're not leaving again right. You just got here" She said and Jaden sighed it was a cycle. Every couple of times Jaden, goes she reminds him what a routine they had fallen into.

"I'm not leaving yet but you're not helping" He pointed out. She turned back to him and looked him in the eyes.

"What do you do when you leave?" She asked. Jaden had a lie prepared for the moment; she was fin to ask the question anyway.

"I have work"

"What is work to you? How could you be something for that long?"

"It wasn't always like this; I'm actually trying to fix something. I'm resigning "Jaden admitted. It wasn't really a total lie; Jaden was technically 'quitting' his job'.

"Why would you do that?'

"I wouldn't say that I didn't like the Job but I care more about some things than the job"

Andy licked her lips before biting down on her bottom lip. Jaden could see that she wanted more answers but there was so much Andy could know about him.

"Why do I feel like you aren't being completely honest with me?"

"I am"

She stayed silent looking into his soul before getting off the bed and walking downstairs. He sighed shaking his head. It was becoming harder and harder to keep the secret from her. He was wrong to think that Andy wasn't clever enough to be suspicious about Jaden's constant coming and going in her life.

Andy was angry for another reason. She wanted Jaden to stop leaving because she becomes more reliant on Troy. August has warned her about him and after hanging out with him, she found out that Ella and He had a history of falling out.

She also was angry with herself, she had become quite attached to Jaden which she shouldn't have done in the first place. She knew that if she became very emotionally attached to him, he was going to be her only source of happiness because he feels wanted when he's around her.

Was that wrong?

Partially it was.

He was her boyfriend but it the same time she had to realize not everything is forever not even Jaden.

Andy went back into her room after Jaden came downstairs from her room. That's right, she was going silent on him and not for fun but because she was legit mad. She washed her hair that day and put on a blue plaid crop top, baggy high waisted short and rolled up the bottom with a pair of black uggs. She put her hair in a half ponytail and went back downstairs.

August was cooking some breakfast for whoever wanted and at this time Lumi, Ella and Nurea were awake and had already gotten dressed. Ella had given Nurea some of Andy's clothes and Lumi some of her clothes and a pair of fresh unused underwear for each girl. Andy smiled at the girls before sitting the island while August whipped up food in the kitchen.

"August what the hell happened to Kaelee?" Andy asked. August laughed before leaning against the counter.

"She went to Wisconsin to spend time with her dad. But she's says that she's been rethinking our relationship" he chuckled.

"What's so funny about that?"

"I know she's cheating"

All of a sudden, Ella's fork dropped on the floor and everyone's eyes turned to her. She awkwardly crouched down to get it while everyone returned to what they were doing previously.

"You say that you don't care"

"I don't though" August said like it was the most evident thing in the world. "I know she's been cheating for 3 months plus and the first time, it hurt I'll admit but then after getting into my feelings and learning new things. I have figure not to give a shit, less than I do already"

"You have to teach me your ways"

"For what Jaden's the first guy I've seen in a long time who doesn't look at any girl's ass but his own" August joked and had Andy blushing.

"What the fuck dude!'Jaden exclaimed from the couch where he and Troy where getting deep into some Japanese game.

"He looks like he's on the verge of screaming every time Andy parades her booty in Short shorts around the house" He started laughing making the rest of them but Andy laugh. Andy pushed August and stuck the finger up at him.

She grabbed the first plate of breakfast and some orange juice in a spill proof cup and went to the back porch to have her breakfast in view of the beach. She could her waves crash on the shore and the sounds of little children laughing and frat boys drinking on the beach with some sorority girls. She sat on the hammock and started eating.

She felt her pocket vibrate and took out her phone seeing a text from Jaden. She threw the phone to her side before taking another spoon in her mouth and chewing lazily while looking at the beach once more.

The door opened and she already knew who it was. Jaden stood at the door and Andy didn't bother looking at him, it was tough but she didn't. Jaden saw her eyebrows twitching while she looked down and took another bite from the bowl. After chewing, she sipped the juice from the cup and put it back down.

"Can I join you?"He asked. She rolled her eyes and didn't pay much attention to him.

"I don't know can you?" She answered back. Jaden didn't feel intimidated or upset at how she answered. In fact he was rather turned on.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you look when you're being a bitch" He said smiling like a goofball. Her eyes widened and she almost stumbled into a sentence.

"Did you just call me a bitch?' She asked trying to clarify what just happened.

"I also called you sexy"

"You think this is funny?"

"I'm just trying to get you to laugh" He admitted before coming over to her and sitting in the hammock with her. The hammock swung a little while she cut her gaze away from him. "C'mon stop being mad at me" he nudged her.

"Stop it because I'm legit mad and I really don't wanna talk" she continued eating; Jaden also noticed how she chewed food.

"You eat cute"

"I'm going to legit punch you in the throat"

"I will gladly accept that punch" She kissed her teeth at him before putting the plate on the floor. She lay back on the hammock and Jaden would watch her every moment. He put his hand on her thigh while looking at her and cautiously biting his lip. She grabbed his hand and put it up to his face. Her eyes meet his and his pupils dilate slightly while her small hand holds his.

"Leave me alone"

"Give me a kiss" He asked, looking down at her full pink lips then gazing back into her eyes.

"Then it will all be better right? What part of leave me alone don't you get"

"The part where you don't kiss me even though I could see it in those pretty eyes of yours that you wanna kiss me just as bad as I wanna kiss you "He said in a low husky voice, for a minutes she did want to kiss him but she had to teach herself control.

"I'll kiss you when you tell me the truth"

"But I did" He said frustrated. She felt a squeeze when he said that. His hand was still he hers.

She had found the sign.

"Do you like me?"

"Yes I do" no squeeze.

As much as she was happy to hear that she went to the next question.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes" Squeeze

"You're such a liar" Her eyes welled up with tears and she got up and stormed off.

Jaden was confused about the questions but he knew that Andy wasn't convinced anymore.

He had to tell her that he was Leader.

It took me forever to finish this chapter. It's almost one in the morning and I'm not that tired. So probably going to read some more books before I fall asleep.

Thanks for reading

Vote and comment and don't forget to fall me on here.

I love you guys so much

God bless

Liz

/est6SZse�6�*�h 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 471 15
Bryce and Addison fall in love with each other but they belong to different clans and their fathers are enemies. What will happen next? (Cover is an...
136K 5.9K 29
HIS-Story AJ is nothing but a thug on the streets. Ruthless, sexy, confident and cold-hearted as people describe him to be. But deep down he's sweet...
158K 3.6K 32
Emily's is a drug lord and Alison is a normal teen who's trying to live life how do you think this will go
4.4K 138 32
A boy Erin and his best friend that love each other and wont tell each other go through hardships that can change the dynamic of their friendships. J...