Avengers Imagines Part 2 | Th...

Von shining_jewel

It's a book to cater to the imaginations of all Avengers fans, where your requests end up as stories!! --- No... Mehr

How to sumbit your request :)
Round 1
Loki | My Protector
Tony | Football
Natasha | Coming Home
Bruce | Reactions
Thor | Choose
Steve | Never Let You Go
Bucky | The Mask
Round 2
Tony | Mindless
Loki | Jealousy
Thor | The Welcoming
Steve | If I'd Never Ever
Bruce | The Night You Took Him Home
Natasha | Paintball
Wanda | Fun Times
Round 3
Clint | Forgiveness
Loki | Jealousy Part 2
Tony | Sides
Tony | Sides (Part 3)
Tony | Sides (Part 4)
Tony | Sides (Part 5)
Tony | Sides (Part 6)
Thor | Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Steve | Movie Night
Bruce | Choices
Round 4
All | Playbacks
All | Search (Playback Part 2)
Tagged | Q&A
All | Burning (Playback Part 3)
All | Forward (Playback Part 4)
Tony | Glimpses
Loki | Opposites Attract
Thor | Titles

Tony | Sides (Part 2)

7.4K 276 14
Von shining_jewel

You spent the next three days feeling like crap, camping it out at Steve's house.

You felt the couch deviate slightly, bending under new weight. Steve had sat down next to you, one knee digging into the couch, the other leg off it, touching the floor. In his hands he held a hot chocolate that reminded you of the one that he'd given you the first time you'd had a sleepover. He held it out to you and you took it graciously.

"Thanks," you said as you took a sip. The silence settled in for a moment as you both tried to evaluate what was happening.

"Are you ok?" he asked you.

You nodded. "Yeah."

He moved your hair out of your face, sighing. "You can go back to him. You don't have to pick me."

You shook my head. "This isn't about you or him. This is about Bucky."

He nodded. "Of course."

You sighed, leaning back into the couch. "Did I make the right choice?"

Steve shrugged. "I'd be giving you a biased point of view."

You chuckled. "You just can't help it can you? You're too... Proper."

He gave you a sheepish grin before moving to sit normally. He relaxed into the leather. "He's not going to give up on you, if that's what you're scared about."

You could feel tears prick your eyes. "I hope not," was all you could whisper.

.
.
-----
.
.

"(Y/N)," you heard. It was Natasha's voice on the other end. You felt horrible, but she knew what position you were in. She was sort of in the same one; a boyfriend who wouldn't take a side, and two best friends on the opposite one.

"Hey, Nat," you replied, sounding off to yourself.

She sighed. "How are you going?"

You let out a sad chuckle. "Absolutely horrible."

"Want to talk about it?"

You nodded to myself. "I haven't talked to Tony in almost a week, and I'm scared that if I do try to talk to him, he'll just reject me. I'm scared our marriage is over, Nat."

"It's not. Trust me. He's just as torn up as you, but that wedding band band never left his finger."

You let out a sigh of relief as you looked down at the ring that was still on yours.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 32.3K 65
Avengers One Shots and Preferences! (COMPLETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Includes but is not limited to: - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Tho...
723K 10.9K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
533K 10.1K 29
This book will be a book of preferences for the avengers!:) I will do Steve Tony Bruce Thor Natasha Clint Loki Bucky Pietro And Wanda I will update...
117K 2.2K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...