Stuck (Mindless Love Story)

By mindlesslove221

Hello. My name is Gianna. I have a bestfriend named Chresanto, but everyone calls him Roc. People think we ha... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
*Not A Chapter*
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

418 19 10
By mindlesslove221

Continuation of Roc's POV:

As soon as they started dating, Prod was never really in the group chats me and the guys do. He was too busy with his new girlfriend. They were lasting pretty long.. I didn't know how long they were gonna last. I decided to private message Prod, and tell him how I feel. Or should I not? I don't know... It would be easier if I didn't tell him that I sort of had feelings for her, but it would be wrong if I didn't tell him. He's my bro... I can't hide that from him. He needs to know.

I went on Kik and found his username. Oop, looks like he changed his name again. This time it was "Gianna=Life🎈😍 ". "Aw...how cute😐😒" " I said to myself.

I figured I would just start a regular conversation with him, and then tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 890 14
collection of stories .
133K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
216K 6.3K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...