Kendall Schmidt Imagines II

By KCoverGirl247

Another book of Kendall Schmidt Imagines. Some imagines will feature members of his family and band mates. Pl... More

Hey Hey
Imagine #1: First Time Flying
Hey! Important Information!
Imagine #2: A Very Schmidt Christmas
Imagine #3: Drunk Kendall
Imagine #4: The Hangover
Imagine #5: Best Friend's Brother
Imagine #6: Kiss The Cook
Imagine #7: Ride (Daddy Kendall Imagine)
Imagine #8: Airport Pick Up
Imagine #9: Getting Betsie Back
Imagine #10: Tornadoes
Imagine #11: Back Seats
Imagine #12: New Years Kiss
Imagine #13: Opening Acts {Part 1/3}
Imagine #13: Opening Acts {Part 2/3}
Imagine #13: Opening Acts {Part 3/3}
Imagine #14: Caught With Dustin
Imagine #15:The Fangirl Moment {Featuring Taylor Swift}
Imagine #16: Surprises
Imagine #17: Ice Skating
Imagine #18: It's Not What It Looks Like
Imagine #19: Protector {A Kevin G. Schmidt Imagine}
Imagine #20: Birthday Forgetter Person
Imagine #21: Deep Couch Sleeping
Imagine #22: Into the Woods {Part 1/2}
Imagine #22: Into The Woods {Part 2/2}
New cover
Imagine #24: Twelve Years Gone
Imagine #25: Stitches
Imagine #26: Bowling
Imagine #27: Photo Booth
Imagine #28: Airport Fighting
Imagine #29: Daddy?
Imagine #30: Meet The Chu {Micaela Von Turkovich Imagine Special} (Part 1/3)
Imagine #30: Meet the Chu{Micaela von Turkovich Imagine Special} (Part 2/3)
Imagine #30: Meet the Chu {Micaela von Turkovich Imagine Special} (Part 3/3)
Imagine #31: Meeting Kendall (Part 1/2)
Imagine #31: Meeting Kendall (Part 2/2)
Imagine #32: Kendall "Sexy Pants" Schmidt
Imagine #33: Jenny and the Pretty Boy
Imagine #34: Happy Birthday Jayla!
Imagine #35: Captain Sexypants
Not An Update
Imagine #36: Cafè

Imagine #23: Beautiful Butterflies Feat. Katelyn Thompson and Dustin Belt

443 12 0
By KCoverGirl247

Inspired by my favorite line in the song Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind making up for lost time, taking flight making me feel right."

Enjoy!
xx

You were nervous. More then nervous. You let your best friend Katelyn set you up on a blind date. You both go to the same college and had met on the very first day. Now it's been a couple of years and you were letting Katelyn do this, but then again there is only one person you have ever met that can resist Katelyn and tell her no. Her boyfriend Dustin Belt. Not that Dustin tells her no.

"Katelyn this is insane." You said as you looked in the mirror at the outfit Katelyn had you in.

"You look great." Katelyn said. She had you in a black dress that showed more than it needed to.

"I look like I belong on a street corner." You said. Katelyn laughed.

"Don't you want to make a good first impression?" Katelyn asked.

"If he can't like me for me then he ain't worth my time." you said. You changed into something you'd actually wear before you and Katelyn left the dorms.

Twenty minutes later you and Katelyn were walking into the restaurant you were meeting your blind date at. It wasn't even really a blind date technically. You knew the same of your mystery man. Kendall Schmidt. You knew that name. Not because you know the guy, you've never actually met him. You know of him. The  bands he's been in. The record company he founded. The TV shows he starred in. You knew about it all, but even knowing this information and had listened to his music didn't stop the butterflies from forming in your stomach. They weren't even nervous butterflies. You didn't exactly feel nervous at the time Katelyn waved to Dustin. You followed her as she got closer.

"Hey boys." Katelyn said. The two men stood up together and smiled at Katelyn.

"Hey babe." Dustin said, kissing Katelyn's cheek. They both looked at you and then the other. You realized it was Kendall Schmidt. He looks hotter in person.

"(Y/N) meet Kendall. Kendall meet (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 9.1K 39
finished.
290K 6.3K 29
Imagines and one shots for the one and only Thomas Brodie-Sangster!
318K 6K 23
Just some good ol' oneshots starring Y/N and Kendall.
3.9K 65 5
Meeting Big Time Rush becomes a nightmare when a crazed man at a concert takes two girls, their brother and sister, and the band members hostage.