I. Denying My Love (Damon Sal...

By oohfluffy

deny it all you want, but you're already deep in love. [BOOK 1] [2013] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 6... More

Introduction of Patricia Gilbert
O n e
T w o
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
Chapter 15: Farewell Again
Chapter 16: Back To Mystic Falls
Chapter 17: Why Can't I Be A Protector?
Chapter 18: Eyes From Here
Chapter 19: She's Very Determined To Fight
Chapter 20: Oh No..
Chapter 21: Death
Epilogue: Denying My Love

T h r e e

11.8K 284 39
By oohfluffy

It's Thursday.

Patricia's P.O.V

Got to school and done the usual.

When the afternoon came, I changed to my red spaghetti shirt and my black shorts for the cheerleading practice.

Seriously, I don't really like doing this shit. But I know Caroline will kill me if I don't do it. After all, she's the one who's leading this group. We are currently outside at the field, waiting for her.

But she hasn't shown up even after half an hour.

Which is not really like her. Caroline's always the earliest out of all the members here and would scold those who appear late.

Where the hell is she?

"Caroline's not answering her phone. Did you call her?" Bonnie asked me and Elena while holding her phone. I shook my head and frowned. I can sense that something's wrong.

"She's late now which is the first time in the record." Elena said, looking around for a familiar face. I sighed and pulled out my from my pocket to call her again when—

"You don't have to call her now. She's here." Bonnie suddenly spoke while staring at the new car approaching near the field.

As we all stared at the blonde girl, who's sitting in a gorgeous car with a fucking gorgeous man in black— damn, that's Damon.

Before Caroline got out of the car, she kissed Damon goodbye. I rolled my eyes in disgust before drifting my eyes towards the man and caught his eyes already staring at me. He smirked and winked at me before going off. As Caroline walked towards us, she flipped her hair as she walked past Elena.

Why is she being a bitch about it?

"I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind." She mumbled with a smile. That I don't really find innocent and harmless.

Elena just looked at me and Bonnie with an uncertain expression. I shrugged at her before going back to my position.

"Ok. Let's get this on." Caroline started as she tapped her feet. "Start! 1! 2! 3! 4!"

She was observing us and I can feel her irritation as she looked at Elena and I. I'm sure we looked like zombies as we tried following the steps. Caroline suddenly made us all stop.

"Hey Elena, Pat. Can you just watch for today? You aren't doing great." Caroline said with a roll of her eyes. I looked at her in surprise.

What in the fucking pit of hell is wrong with her?

Elena watches Stefan play Football on the other side of the field while I sat on the bench and drank my bottle of water. I took a deep breath, leaning my back on the bench as I looked at my watch. It's 2:30 pm already. Elena runs over to me.

"Hey, I invited Stefan and Bonnie to come at dinner tonight. We'll make her like Stefan for me, okay?" She said excitedly as she almost jumped up and down. I just chuckled and nodded. Well, nothing can stop her anyway.

"That's a great idea."

After the practice, we went home with Bonnie.

The two of them started preparing the meal while I went upstairs to change my clothes. I sat on my bed and let my thoughts out to myself. I'm really having suspicions about the brothers.

If they're suspicious, I shouldn't let Elena closer, should I?

Remembering my vision, which I don't really know if it's legit, when I first met Damon, is he a vampire?

If he is, that means Stefan is one too.

And I can't let Elena live her whole life with a vampire.

What about Caroline? Is Damon hurting her?

Well, I should observe first before I judge them, right? Right.

The door bell rang but I didn't bother to go downstairs, knowing Elena must've welcomed her visitor already. I went in the bathroom and splashed water on my face before looking up at myself on the mirror.

Stop thinking that way Patricia.

There are no vampires.

They don't exist.

When I walked downstais, I smiled at them as they waved me over.

"Come on, Pat! Let's eat." Elena said as she waved at me. Stefan nodded in greeting as he raised his glass. Bonnie just continued eating like she hasn't eaten for years, I just laughed before walking to them.

But the doorbell suddenly rang.

"I'll get it." I volunteered since I'm the one who's the closest to it anyway. Before I turned around, I saw how Stefan frowned as if he knows who's behind the door.

I opened the door.

Instantly, my smile dropped.

The new couple smiled at me, Caroline holding a bottle of wine while her arm linked on Damon.

"Who is it, Pat?"

I heard Elena ask from the dining area. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off.

"Surprise! Bonnie said you'll be having a dinner party. So, I brought this." Caroline said excitedly as she raised the bottle in her hand. I just showed her a forced smile, getting on with my acting skills.

"Hope you don't mind." Damon's voice was deep and full of seduction as he smirked at me.

I felt someone stop beside me.

"What are you doing here, Damon?"

Stefan's cold voice asked, making me look at him in surprise. He totally made a 360 degree turn of personality.

"Waiting for Patricia to invite me in." Damon simply said as he smiled at me.

Oh shit, I forgot.

"Uhmm. Yes, you-"

"No. He can't stay." Stefan snapped as he glared at his brother, who just continued smirking. "He can't stay. Can you, Damon?"

Are they in bad terms? They sound like they are.

"Just get in here!" Caroline said pulling Damon in as she laughed. Damon walked past me before turning around.

"You have a very beautiful home, Patricia." He commented with a smile.

"Yeah, thank you."

They all stayed in the living room while I washed the dishes at the Kitchen. Of course, I'll be the dish washer for today since I'm a good girl. I chuckled to myself.

"One more."

An awfully familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Damon holding a glass.

"Oh, thank you." I replied as I reached for it when it suddenly slipped. My eyes widen but before it hit the ground, Damon managed to catch it. I gratefully smiled at him.

"Nice save." I said to him and grinned, raising a thumb up. His lips lifted up in a beautiful smile.

"I like you, you know how to laugh." Damon commented as he gave me the glass.

"Well, I wish I can say the same to you. But let me ask you something." I said to him seriously. He nodded for me to continue, leaning at the counter near me.

"Seriously, what are you?" I asked, squinting my eyes on him. His eyes slightly widen but he covered it with his smirk.

"What're you talking about, Patricia?" He said as he got closer to me, making me automatically back away.

"Is it obvious?" He added, looking so amused by my question.

When his face was inches from mine, Elena came in. He quickly backed away from me.

Thank God.

"Hey, you need any help here?" She said looking between me and Damon, probably finding the atmosphere too intense.

"Uhm, yeah. Yeah." I avoided Damon's melting gaze and just stared at Elena. "I'm tired. I need to go to my room now."

I quickly walked past Damon and towards the door. But before I can get out, he called out to me.

"Goodnight Patricia. Have a nice dream."

Why did I get shivers from that?

I went upstairs at my room and locked my door before plopping to my bed.

I kept thinking about Damon. The thing he said 'Is it obvious?', so it's really true? I mean, he wouldn't say that if it isn't, right? Or was he just messing with me?

Whatever, I'll just research about vampires just in case.

I closed my eyes and quickly drifted to sleep.

Revised on 06.22.17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.6K 29
He fell in love with an expecting mother. I don't own tvd just Sabrina, Helena and this story. Strictly 18+ because of detailed smut scenes
1.5M 17.4K 63
Damon Salvatore Imagines/Preferences! Please Enjoy!! *BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL*
97.6K 2.1K 29
in the darkness, there's light. for me, it's you. [BOOK 2] [2013-2014] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 6th-7th grade, so pardon my writing from...
342 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...