Baby Mama : Jg

By tastyjacks

Ashely shancez was a normal girl before she got pregnant with Jack gilinsky child . Drama came into her life... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
Authors note

1.5

2.6K 39 22
By tastyjacks

Ashely pov

Mornings suck so much . I was woken up by Chris crying . I go into his room and change his diaper and feed him . I then sooth him back to sleep before going to check on Alex .

Alex was a the verge of crying. Picked her up and took her downstairs . I put her in her highchair . And then get her food out and warm it up .

I hear a knock on the door, so I go and answer it . "Oh hey Madison " I said seeing Madison .

"Hey . Um I need to ask you something . " she says which scares me

"Okay ask away" I tell her smiling wondering what she needs to ask .

"I need you to stay away from me and Jack forever . I don't want you near us . Cause with you in our life jack can't love me with all bus heart because he loves you ." She says

"But jack is the father of Alex and I can't separate them again . I'm not leaving ever" I told her

"Well you just made your self a new enemy Ashely." She says getting mad and with that she leaves my house .
_

S=Sammy , A=Ashely

While I'm cleaning up my house I get a call .
A- hello
S- hey Ashely . You free today
A- I'm actually having a lazy day today
S- oh so how about I go over your Boise and we Netflix and cuddle .
A- okay .
S - I'll be over in 10 minutes to 15 minutes
He then hangs up and I keep doing what I was doing .

I go upstairs and get Chris and Alex from their play room . "Let's go into mommy's room okay for today ." I said to both of them

I lay Chris in the crib that's in my room and Alex she gets on the bed . I turn on Netflix and put on the vampire Diaries .

"Anyone home" I hear someone say and I knew it was Sam . "Up here . Come find me" I said yelling so he could hear me .

Seconds later Sam comes into my room . "Hey babe . So before we start cuddling . I need to ask you something . " he said serious.

"Okay ." I said and I was smiling cause I already knew what was going to happen.

"Ashely would you be my girlfriend ?" He asked "yes ." I responded to his question .

"So let's start cuddling ." He says smirking "oh and I see the kids are here . They look a lot like you ." He says smiling at the kids .
_

It's been 4 hours we have been cuddling and the kids have fallen asleep . Sam put Alex I'm her bed once she fell asleep . And I put Chris back into his room after feeding him and changing his diaper .

"We're finally alone and the kids are asleep ." Matt says smirking at me .

"So that doesn't mean anything ." I said into his ear .

"Oh come here" he sad before cooking my fave and kissing my lips .

I felt sparks but not fireworks . I like him but will I learn to love him ? I think I will .

We kept kissing but I pulled away to catch my breath . He then grabbed my fave again and we kissed one more tim . I got on top of him and he went for my neck .

He sucked on it harshly making sure to leave a mark . I moaned once he found my sweet spot .

I started to grind on him which made him groan and grown in his jeans . He pulled off my shirt and then started leaving hickeys on my upper body .

He went down lower to my pants and then took off my shorts leaving me in my panties and bra .

"My turn" I said flipping us over so I was back on top of him . I then started kissing his jawline going down to his neck leaving hickeys .

I then tugged on his shirt telling him to take it of and he did . I then played his belt and took it off.

I then palmed him threw his pants making him groan . I just smirked at him . I then took off his pants and I accidentally fell on the floor while taking them off .

"Oww that hurt so don't laugh" I said getting back up . "I'm sorry . I'll make it up to you ." He said flipping us over again so I was under him and he was on top .

He then went down to my pantie line and took them off with his teeth . He then start kissing my thighs and blower on my heat causing me to lightly moan .

He then plugged two fingers into me with out warning and started pumping in and out of me . He then switched and use his tongue.

I was a moaning mess "I'm close Sammy." I said moaning . " hold it in baby girl ." He said smirking at me . He then took off his boxers and then ripped open a condom package

"I'm on the pill " I told him . "Oh that's good . And call me daddy " he said .

He position himself for entrance and the entered me with out warning again . It took me a while to get used to his size .

Every thrust he hit by g spot and I would try and keep in my moans but it didn't work . Everytime he went harder and faster .

"OMG I'm close ." I said holding onto his back . Clawing him from all the pleasure . His thrust became slipper and we both released at the same time .

"You Know your really tight for someone who had two kids ." He said smirking at me . "Round 2 ?" He ask me

"Oh yes let's do it" I said and we had sex again

And again and again . After 5 rounds I was really sore and tired .

"Let's go to sleep Sammy" I said getting out of the shower where we had round 5 .

"Okay let's sleep but naked okay ." He said . "Okay whatever ."

"Did you hear that ?" I asked him "someone is knocking on your door I'll go and see who it is if you want . " he said I nodded my bead and handed him a towel to put over his waist .

"Ashely come down here Jack is here ." Sam screamed . " okay I'll be there in a sec ." I yelled throwing on my robe and going down stairs .

"Sam go upstairs and check on the kids and get on of the bottles fromm the fridge to feed Chris but warm it up a little . And put apple juice in Alex sippy cup . " I told Sam and he did what was told

"Hey . What you doing here Jack ?" I asked him "I heard about what Madison did and I wanted to say sorry ." He tells me

"It's okay . She has this weird idea that were still in love with each other and that you don't live her because you love me . " I told him smiling

"And she's right I don't love her . I love you and only you. " he says to me "but I'm with Sam . I'm sorry . I just don't think we're supposed to be together again ." I told him smiling the door on him . "I love you Jack with all my heart" I whispered threw the door knowing he would hear .

"I love you too and I'll get you back" he said "I really hope you do" I said and then left the door going back upstairs to sleep .

I went under the cover and feel to sleep with tears rolling down my cheek .

-
Hope y'all like it . Things are gonna get better I promise .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 1.9K 40
Three girls own a bakery in downtown L.A. What happens when 3 NBA players enter their bakery? Credit to whoever took the cover photo!
1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
14.6K 298 19
When Brooklyn goes away with her best friend Maddie Jade and her family to Aspen for Christmas. She ends spending a lot of time with her older brothe...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...