Handcuffed To A Gay Guy

Por BanexofxmyxLife

"It's the fire. It doesn't burn me." Ray Ashton is seventeen, gay and a ragged survivor on the streets. Kicke... Más

Chapter 1 - The Photograph
Chapter 2 - The Escape
Chapter 3 - The Mansion
Chapter 4 - The Talk
Chapter 5 - The School
Chapter 6 - The Visitor
Chapter 7 - The Torture
Chapter 8 - The Questions
Chapter 10 - The Mind-Reader
Chapter 11 - The Triplets
Chapter 12 - The Kiss
Chapter 13 - The Showers
Chapter 14 - The Bully
Chapter 15 - The Words
Chapter 16 - The Bond
Chapter 17 - The Fall
Chapter 18 - The Going
Chapter 19 - The Lonliness
Chapter 20 - The Icejay
Chapter 21 - The Australian
Chapter 22 - The Start
Chapter 23 - The Liege
Chapter 24 - The Slaves
Chapter 25 - The Memories
Chapter 26 - The Date
Chapter 27 - The Fight
Chapter 28 - The Abduction
Chapter 29 - The Twin
Chapter 30 - The Man
Chapter 31 - The Creepy
Chapter 32 - The Call
Chapter 33 - The Kidnapper
Chapter 34 - The Crown
SEQUEL NEWS! (Don't Miss It)
SEQUEL NEWS II
!New Story Alert!
possible deletion?

Chapter 9 - The Visions

30.4K 958 561
Por BanexofxmyxLife

Hey to all the Wattpad Readers, 

I know I'm being crazy when I right these words, 'HEY, HOLLA, HIYA' and et cetera. But I hope you forgive me for that if you don't like it. I love saying those greetings. Well, I'm updating pretty fast here because school's gonna reopen pretty soon and I'll have these assessments every other day and it counts for the main exam. And I seriously don't want to fail them. 

I hope you guys like my story. As I told in the A/N in the last chapter, something big's coming and you won't what it is until it hits you. And it all happens after a few more chapters. As I said before, it's going to be very sudden and random. It's like when its a sunny day and suddenly BAM! rain starts falling. It's not a pretty good example but I hope you understood what I meant.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! There's going to be some, uh, 'romantic' stuff in this chapter. And I hope you guys like it. I'm not much of a romantic person, so forgive me if I'm wrong anywhere and 'unromantic' somewhere. You can point it out of course so that I can correct it.

Anyways enjoy this chapter.... And of course as most writers say on Wattpad, 'VOTE AND COMMENT!' Personally, I think its the part where you read the story that counts. ENJOY! 

Ray's Pov

A knock echoed in my ears. I groaned in frustration and annoyance. Why did someone have to come knock on the door when I had just collected my courage to do the very thing that I wanted to? My courage had all but shattered into pieces now. Ash's gaze dropped and he mumbled something about going and opening the door and pushed past me to open the door. I sighed and followed him to the door. At the door were three... children.

"Ash!" all of them screamed and rushed over to Ash to hug him. Ash smiled happily and his face shone with happiness. It looked like now it was me who had the gloomy face on.

They pulled apart and I realized that the tallest one among the three was Aze. The next tallest was a girl with brunette hair and bright green eyes just like Ash and Aze. The smallest boy of the group looked exactly like a smaller version of Ash. Something in my mind clicked. Aze, Ada and Ace? 

Ash led them inside to the living room where all of them lounged on the couch while I sat in one of the chairs. Ash had Ace sitting on his lap while smiling happily. Suddenly, his smile turned to a frown and he turned to Aze.

"What exactly are you doing here?" he asked.

Aze smiled lightly and said, "Sky told us you ran away from Steve. She also said that you lived here now so we all came here to meet you."

"But it's dangerous for you guys to meet me!" Ash exclaimed.

"I know. But we wanted to meet our elder brother. All of us are willing to take the risk of being caught or tortured or anything even if it is just to meet you."

Ada and Ace nodded their heads and Ace kissed Ash on his cheek. Ash laughed happily and hugged the young boy tightly. Ace giggled and then all of them turned to look at me. All except for Ash who stared at the ground, his lips forming a sad smile.

I squirmed in my seat with all the attention I was getting. Ada turned to face Ash and asked, "Who's he?"

Ada had a sweet voice. I got the feeling that she didn't talk much because she had been silent all the while. But she looked really friendly and bubbly and all cheerful little girl.

"My name is Ray. I'm Ash's... friend."

Ada nodded. She twiddled with her thumbs for a while and there was an awkward silence in the room. To break the silence I called out,

"Does anyone want something to eat?"

"Me!" screamed Aze and Ace. I chuckled lightly and looked at Ada who nodded her head which meant that she too wanted food. Ash didn't meet my eyes at all and I sighed. What was wrong with him? Why was he avoiding me?

"I want cookies!" screamed Ace, getting up from Ash's lap and running over to me. 

"Sure," I said, raking a hand through my hair. 

Ace stared into my eyes for a while and then said, "I like your eyes. They're a pretty blue."

I nodded, standing up. "Thank you."

Ace smiled at me and went back to Ash. I walked past Ash to the kitchen and finally he met my eyes. "Meet me in the kitchen," I mouthed. He didn't reply.

I sighed and walked over into the kitchen and started baking some cookies. It was pretty easy to make when you've done this your whole life. And I've done exactly that because of my mom. Mom used to get sick most of the times so, I had to learn how to cook. I learned quickly and my mom used to always say that she was proud of me. I missed those days badly.

I felt someone behind me and immediately turned and almost hit my head on the cupboard behind my head. I relaxed when I saw that it was only Ash. He had decided to come after all.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Where you left them. I put on the TV for them. They won't get up all that soon."

I nodded and went back to my cookies. A long silence ensued. I felt a bit awkward and I knew that Ash was feeling the same thing because he suddenly thought of breaking the ice,

"Why did you call me here for?"

I turned round to him and stared into his eyes. As if possessed or something, both of us walked towards each other. When we right in front of each other, without taking our eyes off each other, we brought our right hands forward and intertwined. There was a sudden connection between us. I felt tingles of electricity where our hands were touching. I saw Ash's eyes turn a sky-blue all of a sudden. Before I could do anything, I felt my vision turn a bit yellow. I gasped softly and suddenly, I saw right in front of me, a war going on. Thousands and thousands of people fought with each other. The ground was barren and the sun was shining brightly and the people were getting tired but they still fought. Different bright colours flew through the air and zapped into different people. 

People were lying on the barren ground and they were dead. Everyone was dead. Not even one person was alive. The soil was covered with red blood and it was horrible. Suddenly, I saw something out of the corner of my right eye. I turned and saw four people. Two men and two women. Both the women were holding a bundle of clothes in their hands which was squirming. I crept closer and form a distance saw that the bundles of clothes were in fact, two babies. One with bright green eyes and the other with bright blue eyes. 

The woman holding the baby with the green eyes said, "This is the end. Everyone is dead. There are still more of us all over the land and I want my child to be in their protection. Our children are not safe in our hands."

The other woman nodded and said, "Yes. This is very correct. But we cannot do so until they are at least fifteen."

The men nodded. The woman with the green-eyed baby said, "Raziel, we have to leave."

The man standing next to her, Raziel, nodded. "Yes Fay, we must leave."

Both of them turned to the other two. "Jared and Rhea, let us go."

Jared and Rhea nodded. All four of them with their babies disappeared.

My head started spinning. My vision turned normal. Ash's eyes turned back to green. And we toppled to the ground. I suddenly realized who the babies in the bundles were. There was no mistaking the green eyes and blue eyes. It was Ash and Ray.

And everything turned black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aze's Pov

They were taking too long. They should have been back by now. I started getting restless. I tried to concentrate on watching the TV but I couldn't. I felt like something had gone wrong. Something just didn't feel right. 

I stood up suddenly and said, "I'll be back in a few. Don't make mischief, okay?"

Ada and Ace nodded, their eyes glued to the screen. I shook my head. I didn't have to say anything. Once the TV was on, not one of them would get up from their seat. 

I slowly made my way over to the kitchen scared about what I would find when I reached there. I just hoped it wasn't something really bad.

I had noticed the sad expression on Ash's face when he opened the door. Ray was right behind him and he looked clueless. Had they gotten into a fight? Maybe.

I opened the kitchen door and my eyes widened. Both Ray and Ash were on the ground, unconscious, with their right hands intertwined. What was the meaning of this? Were they playing a prank on me?

I walked over to them quickly but cautiously and shook Ash. He didn't budge. I did the same thing to Ray. No reaction. I tried not to panic but it was hard when your elder brother was lying on teh ground, unconscious. I filled a glass with cold water and splashed it in their faces but it didn't work. They didn't even twitch and eyebrow. This was definitely not a prank.

I started panicking. I decided not to let Ada and Ace know about this. I pulled out my phone and started dialling Sky's number. She picked the phone almost instantly and I heard a cheery voice say,

"Hello."

"Hey Sky, it's me Aze," I said, trying to keep my voice low.

"Yeah, Aze? You're with Ash right? Is Ada and Ace happy to see their brother?" she questioned.

"Yes and yes. Sky, listen okay? Are you working now?"

"Yes. What's the matter Aze? Is everything alright?"

"Can you come to Ash's room now?" I ignored her questions. "It's important. You'll see everything when you come here."

"O-Okay," Sky said and I ended the call. I looked at Ash and Ray. They looked disturbed but at the same time, very peaceful. How can that be? 

I needed to move them but I couldn't do it alone. Ash would be pretty easy to carry as he was so small but Ray would be a tough job. He looked heavy with all his muscles and everything.

I waited impatiently for Sky to arrive. Finally, after a few minutes she rang the doorbell and I let her in. She looked breathless and flustered. 

She looked at me quizzically and I led her to the kitchen. She gasped when she saw Ash and Ray on the floor. 

"What the hell happened?" she asked, softly.

"I don't know. Ray had come here to bake some cookies and Ash had followed him. They were taking too long so I decided on checking if everything was alright. And when I came here, I found them like this."

Sky nodded. She was putting on her calm and cool face to hide her panic. She moved to Ray's and Ash's hands and tried to separate them. However, their hands seemed glued together. However hard she tried, Sky couldn't pull their hands apart. This was getting incredibly weird.

"What do we do now?" Sky asked me.

"We'll have to carry them to the bedroom. But I don't think it will be easy. If it was only Ash, then I would have been able to carry him. But there's Ray too. I don't know what to do."

Sky nodded and said, "We'll have to try. Come on, you're stronger. You take Ray and I'll take Ash. We'll have to somehow manage. And I have no idea how we'll be able to do that when both of their hands are glued together."

I pulled Ray's arms. He was heavy as I expected. Sky nodded and both of us started to drag Ash and Ray to the bedroom. It was hard considering the fact that Ray was heavy and the fact that we needed to stay quiet so as not to let Ada and Ace know anything.

We dragged them through the small corridor to the bedroom slowly. It was hard and slow work. I wondered how we could get them on the bed. It was going to be tough. When we reached the bedroom, Sky shut the door and then together we dragged them to the bed. The bed suddenly looked a lot higher than it actually was.

Sky pushed Ash over the bed and I followed with Ray. With a lot of pushing and after a few bumps and hits, we managed to push both of them on the bed. Both of us flopped down on the floor, panting hard.

We finally stood up and I leaned over to look at Ash. He still wasn't moving. I sighed. I felt scared. I didn't know what would happen. What if they never woke up? The idea was terrible.

"I wonder what happened," Sky said softly.

"Me too." I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray's Pov

Everything was dark. I felt numb. I couldn't move my body at all. What was happening?

There was a burning sensation in my right palm. I tried to see what it was but I couldn't move at all. I started to panic. I wanted to see what was happening. I wanted to move. Now!

"R-Ray?" I heard a small voice right next to me. 

I tried to turn my head to see but I couldn't move an inch. The voice sounded very much like Ash.

"Ash?" I called out. I realized I could move my mouth. At least.

"It's me. What's happening Ray? It's black everywhere. I can't move at all and there's something burning in my right palm."

"I feel the same thing. Did you see what I saw?"

I knew that Ash knew what exactly I was talking about. Those visions we saw before we blacked out.

"Yes. Those babies in the bundles. They were us. Right?"

"Yes."

"Where are you?" Ash asked.

"I can feel you in front of me. Our right hands are touching."

There was a silence and then I heard Ash say, "Yes."

I realized that Ash had been trying to nod. No such luck.

"Ray. The man and woman holding me as a baby, Raziel and Fay, they are my parents."

I gasped. "Your parents?"

"Yes."

I tried to frown but couldn't. Of course. "But the man and woman holding me weren't my parents. I don't know who they are."

Before Ash could say anything, a bright light appeared in front of me. I still couldn't move but I could see Ash clearly now. He looked pale and tired. I think I looked the same too.

Out of the bright light came a man. He was tall with blond hair and shining violet eyes. He was very pale and wore a black suit. He smiled widely and said,

"Hello, young fellas! I am Roger."

If I could have scowled, I would have done it. "Where are we?" I asked.

Roger smiled again and said, "That doesn't matter right now. What I came here for is to tell you two something. Or rather, to give you something."

Roger pulled something out from nowhere and opened it. It was a map of something. Roger tucked it into my shirt and said, "It's a map as you saw. You'll understand everything when you open the map. All I have to say right now is that, you have to reach the destination. It is very important. If you don't go, your lives may be in grave danger. And also, along the way, you might encounter some enemies. Happy journeying!"

Roger smiled again and the bright light captured him whole again and he disappeared. The blackness suddenly disappeared and I could move again. I sat up. I was in a bed. Sky and Aze were staring right into my face as if shocked. 

"What?" I asked.

"N-Nothing," Aze stuttered. I looked over at Ash who was sitting up too. He rubbed his eyes and both of us stared at our intertwined hands at the same time. Both of us blushed and pulled apart our hands.

Aze chuckled and asked, "What happened?"

"Nothing," I replied. 

"Something must have happened! You guys were just unconscious on the ground when I saw you! What happened?"

"Tell you later. Now get going."

Aze huffed and left the room. Sky hugged both Ash and me and winked like she knew something that we didn't. She left the room, closing the door behind her.

I shifted on the bed and twiddled my thumbs. I suddenly realized that the burning sensation had still not gone and gazed at my palm. I gasped. Ash gasped.

There on my palm was a symbol of fire in vibrant colours of red, orange and yellow. It looked beautiful. I turned to look at Ash as to why he had gasped. On his hand was the exact same symbol of fire except that the colours were different. They were a brilliant mix of dark blue, light blue, violet, green, yellow, orange and red. It looked like there was a rainbow on his hand but instead of a bow it was fire. It was beautiful.

"What is this?" Ash whispered.

I had no answer. But suddenly, there was a voice right in front of me, "That is the symbol of Fira, the Fire Heafi."

How was this chapter??? I told you there was something weird going to happen. Sudden and Random. I hope it was sudden and random. 

I know that Heafi sounds incredibly stupid and weird but I couldn't think of any other name. You’ll understand its meaning in the next chapter. 

And thanks to all the people who are reading this story! I appreciate all of this. 

It took a long while to type this chapter down but I'm happy it's over. My fingers ache. But I'm still happy because I got to update. 

Vote and Comment!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.1K 364 19
Kade Noles has had it rough. Kade gets sent to a boys foster home after being caught by the police. He's been on his own for a while, growing up mov...
131K 5.1K 69
Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer. There's struggles at home and struggle...
54.3K 1.7K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...
23.4K 811 25
{Currently being edited, if it becomes unpublished i'm just writing more in the chapters and would be published again soon} Knowing what to do with y...