Blind

By riarkledale

Farkle & Riley love story. More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Two

8.3K 225 113
By riarkledale

Farkle's POV:

I say goodbye to Riley, then start walking home. I look back at Riley, and watch her get on her bus. She looks sad. And nervous. It broke my heart a little seeing her like that. I'm going to have to stay by her side the whole time we are on this camping trip. It won't be hard. But, Charlie might try something. I swear, if he touches her. I'm going to break his nose. After what he did to her, he deserves it. I'm the only one who knows what he did. Not even Maya knows. All her parents, Zay, Lucas, and Maya know is that Charlie and Riley dated for a few weeks, then she broke up with him. But there was a lot more to it... He broke her.

I shake the thought away when I realize that I am home. I walk inside and set my bag down on the couch. I see a bag on the coffee table that has my stuff for this week in it. I walk upstairs to my room, and lay down on my bed.

Gosh, I wish my phone so I could talk to Riley. This week is going to be hard for her. For me too, it will be hard for me not to bash his face in. I sit up and grab the picture of me and Riley off of my nightstand, then I lay back down. I look at the picture and smile. (A/N: Picture is at the top.) It's one of my favorite pictures of us together. She looks so happy. All I ever want for her is, for her to be happy.

Gosh, I love her so much.

But she will never see me as anything more than her best friend. I've loved her since 1st grade. It's been eight years. Eight years since we met, and I realized I loved her more than anything.

I place the frame back on my nightstand, then look at my watch.

4:45pm.

I should get going. We're leaving at 5 to go to the camp site. I walk out of my room, and back downstairs. I grab my bag off of the coffee table, and go into my parents room, where my mom is organizing her jewelry. "Bye mom, I'm going to ride with Riley to the camp site. I'll see you next week." I say as I lightly kiss her cheek.

"Okay dear, have fun." She smiles then kisses the top of my head.

And with that, I walk out of her room, then out the front door. I walk down the stairs and start walking to Riley's house. I get there in ten minutes.

I push the button, and a minute later, Riley says, "who is it?"

I push the button again and say, "hey riles, it's Farkle."

"Oh okay, come on up." She says, and let's me into the building.

I push the elevator button and get inside. Then click the floor number. After a minute, I step out of the elevator and walk towards Riley's door. I ring the door bell, and I hear Riley yell, "I got it!" I laugh at that.

She opens the door and says, "Hey! Come on in."

"Thanks." I walk inside, and set my bag down next to the couch.

Suddenly Riley grabs my hand and drags me into her room. She shuts the door and we go and sit down at the bay window.

"Farkle?"

"Yea, riles?"

"What are we going to do about Charlie?" She asks, as she looks at me for an answer.

"Well, I think the best thing for now, is to just avoid him as much as possible. I won't let him near you. I promise. So, maybe we should stick together the whole trip. I need to stay away from him too." I say, as she looks at me confused.

"Why would you need to stay away from him?"

"So I don't brake his face." I say, as she laughs a little. "Or you could let me brake his face. I mean, he deserves it for what he did to you."

"Okay, yes he does deserve that. But, Farkle, in all honesty... He'd brake you before you'd ever have the chance to throw a punch."

"That's not true! I'm tough!" I say, flexing my "muscles." She laughs and squeezes my arm.

"Oh, so much muscle!" She says sarcastically. We both laugh.

"I'm hurt, Riley, that you think so little of me." I say, trying to sound hurt, but a smile is still on my face.

"I could never think little of you, Farkle." She says with a smile. "And also, I would never hurt you. Unless you-"

"Unless I what? Tickle you?" I smirk.

"Ye- don't you dare mister!" She points her finger at me, and laughs.

I start tickling her sides. She starts laughing like crazy. Her faces starts getting red. "Farkle... I... Can't.... Breathe..." She says in between laughing fits. I stop after another minute, and start laughing, and accidentally fall off the bay window and onto the floor, still laughing.

She stops laughing, and looks at me, and smirks.

I know what she's going to do. "Don't you dare missy. You know I hate being tickled." I say sternly.

"Oh well, this is payback!" Is all she says, before she hops off the bay window and starts tickling me.

We both hate being tickled, yet we always end up tickling each other.

I start laughing uncontrollably. She's giggling. I can't help but think, "gosh, I love that laugh." After another minute or two of her tickling me, she stops, and lays down beside me on the floor.

After a minute I start breathing normally again.

"That was fun." She says, giggling.

"That giggle is my favorite sound in the world." I say, smiling at her. She smiles back.

"Come on, we should probably get back out there. It's almost time to go." She says, with a smile, as she stands up. I stand up too, and we both walk back out into the living room.

"Did y'all have another tickling war again?" Riley's mother, Topanga asks, with a smile.

"Maybe.... She/he started it!" Riley and I say at the same time, pointing at each other.

Riley sticks her tongue out at me, I do the same.

"Tattle-tale!" I say in my little kid voice.

"Bully!" She says back in her little kid voice.

We turn our backs to each other and cross our arms, pretending to be mad at each other.

I look at her and smile, she looks at me and smiles too. We both laugh then go sit on the couch.

Topanga chuckles and mumbles something to herself.

Someone buzzes in, "hey losers, you guys ready? I'm waiting outside." It's Maya.

Riley pushes the button and says, "yea, were coming."

"Okay pumpkin."

Riley then grabs her bag off the table, and yells, "dad! Let's go!"

Mr. Matthews comes out of his bedroom with his suit case.

He kisses Topanga on the cheek and kisses Auggie on the top of the head. "Bye guys."

"Bye guys, have fun." Topanga says, as we wave and say goodbye before walking out the door with our bags. We head downstairs and are immediately greeted by Maya.

"I thought Lucas was riding with us?" I ask.

"He decided to ride with Zay and Charlie." I nod. So does Riley.

We all put our bags in the trunk, and me, Maya, and Riley get in the back. Riley is in the middle.

"Mr. Matthews? How long of a drive is it to the camp site?" I ask.

"2 hours." He says, as we all nod. "So get comfy."

Mr. Matthews stars the car, and starts driving. Here we go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hope you like the second chapter. Love ya. I'll update later. Xxxx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.8K 17
Maya & Lucas had a little too much fun after babysitting one night. What happens when Rucas is supposed to be the "it" couple and word spills out abo...
686 8 17
Riarkle/One shot book. Different scenarios! All from my imagination! Do Not copy! beware of curse words! Decided on a whim to create this so excuse i...
13.4K 670 36
Little Riley Matthews, Maya Hart, Lucas Friar, Farkle Minkus and everyone else form a cute friendship and develop not REAL feelings but what they see...
214K 5.4K 58
Maya has been hiding her feelings for Lucas too long, but she doesn't want to open her heart out to anyone else, she still hurts from her father leav...