Married to an idol (Published)

By Kriswaifu

Married to an idol (Published under LIB/Pastry Bug)- Available in all National book stores and Precious Pages... More

Married to an idol
1. That blonde hair guy
2. My future husband
3. Meet his little brother
4. The wedding
5. Cooking
6. Waking up
7. Sunny day
8. Hatred night
9. Don't cry
10. Seoul
11. Meeting EXO
12. Playing around
13. SM building
14. Happiness and Sadness
15. Complicated
16. Photoshoot
17. Modeling
18. Past love and a bubble tea
19. Troubled feelings
20. My feelings
21. Hugs and Kisses
Teasing moments w/ EXO
22. The Kissing Monster
23. Family
25. Kris and I
26. Missing you
27. Complicated
28. Waiting for you
29. Late Birthday
30. A visitor
31. Daniel
32. Surprised
33. A painful decision
34. Divorce and Wolf era
35. Is this goodbye?
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note
Need a new book cover
Author's note again
A/N:

24. Dating

74.3K 1.3K 92
By Kriswaifu

Hi guys~

About the previous chapter..

The story part about Kris' father isn't true. This is just a Fanfic.

Hehe. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to her.. --->

~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV

As I looked up, Kris stood up and smiled. "Let's go.." He suddenly held my hand to pull me up from sitting on the bench. "Araseo. Aigoo." I said smiling and we started to walk side by side while holding hands. "Where are we going?" I asked looking up to him. "Let's go to the parking lot. We should drop Ace on my car first.." He answered. "Are you sure about Ace being alone in the car?" I chuckled.

"Of course he is.. Right Ace?" He looked down to Ace and chuckled. "See? He said it's fine. We should enjoy our date." He chuckled and I also chuckled. "You're crazy, Kris." I said laughing. "Yeah. I'm crazy.. crazy for you.." He said smiling so sweetly at me as blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Yah.. You're so cheesy.." I said while looking away while pouting. "No. I'm not." He said and he suddenly pinched my cheek. "Ouch." I said rubbing my cheek and I glared at him. "You're so cute.." He said smiling and my cheeks felt warm. I smiled of how our fingers interlace and how his palm feels so smooth and warm while my other hand is holding Ace. As we got on the parking lot, we dropped Ace inside the car and we walked back. I can't believe that this handsome guy walking beside me is my husband. I giggled and blushed by myself on how I feel so happy right now. I never thought that we can date like this.

"Hey. Why are you giggling by yourself?" He asks and I looked away avoiding his gaze.

"I'm just happy.." I shyly smiled.

My heart skipped a beat as he squeezed my hand softly. I took a glance on him and he's smiling at me. "I'm happy too.." He answered and I flushed. Kris, why are you killing me with your handsome smile?

I looked away as I felt that my heart is racing so fast. "S-So.. Where will we go?"

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you.." He answered and my heart skipped a beat again. "Yah.. You're being cheesy again!" I said while looking away with a flustered face. Then, he chuckled again.

I took a glance on his disguise look. He's still look so handsome even with his white beanie on and black sunglasses. I noticed that there were so many girls staring at him right now eventhough, he's in his disguise. "Omo. He so handsome~".. "Yeah.. and so tall too~".. "He look so cool.. I wonder what his name..".. "Is that his girlfriend? Aish. I'm prettier than her." "Yeah. She's not that pretty. Hmph." This girls! I furrowed my eyebrows as they saw me with their jealous and deadly stares. I want to poke their eyes staring at Kris. Why won't they mind their own business! Psh! Stupid flirty girls. I suddenly squeezed Kris' hand in anger and he took a glance on me with widened eyes. 

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked curiously.

"It's just that those girls here are staring at you so creepily.." I answered and I saw his lips curved into a smile. "You're jealous?" He asks grinning at me. I flushed. "I-I'm not!" I looked away trying to avoid his gaze from me. And I heard him chuckled. I quickly took a glance on him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" I asked still furrowing my eyebrows. He suddenly let go of my hand and I was surprised as his arm suddenly wrapped on my waist pulling me beside to him. I looked at him with widened eyes. "Don't mind those girls. They are just jealous coz you're much prettier than them.." He said a little loud and clearly smiling at me and I flushed. 

"K-Kris? W-What are you saying?" I said stuttering nervously. "I'm just saying that I love you.." He said grinning still holding my waist. Blood rushed to my cheeks. "You're so cute. Let's go babe." He said with his husky voice and my heart just skipped a beat. We're now walking faster away from those girls.. Aaaaaargh... D-Did he just say.. Babe? I think.. I'm gonna die.. 

"B-Babe?" I asked looking at him with widened eyes and a flustered face. "Yeah. Babe coz you're my baby.." He answered smiling and my heart just stopped beating because of what he had said. "Y-Yah..Why did you have to call me 'Babe?'.." I asked while furrowing my eyebrows. His eyes widened and he laughed. "HAHAHAHA! You're so cute, Hana.. I just want to call you Babe coz I want to let them know that you're my girl.." He answered with such a serious tone and I flushed.

Then, we still walk and I saw a carousel. "Kris. Kris.." I called his name and he looked at me with widened eyes. "Yeah?" He asks. "Let's go and ride that one!" I said pointing at the carousel meters away from us. "W-What? A carousel?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow looking at it. "Yeah. Please." I pleaded. "But.. it's just for kids.." He answered and I glared at him. "Aish. I won't accept a No for an answer so.. Let's go.." I said and I pulled him towards the carousel. 

We stood up for awhile staring the carousel in front of us. I smiled on how it looks so beautiful.. With all those beautiful lights..

"Yah. Are you sure that we're going to ride this?" He asked looking at me with widened eyes.

"Of course we will.." I pouted. He chuckled and pinched my cheek quickly. "Aigoo. You're such a kid." He said smiling. "Y-Yah! I am a kid.." I said as I let out my tongue and I chuckled. "Let's go, Babe.." He said as he winked and my eyes widened in surprise.. my heart skipped a beat again of what I have heard. "Y-Yah.." I said and he held my hand and pulled me into the carousel. After we rode it. We went down and I took my camera. "Kris?" I called his name and he turned around to see me. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can you take me a picture with the carousel behind me?" I asked and I handed him the camera then, he took it. "Okay. Okay. Anything for you.." He said smiling so sweetly at me.

After he took a picture of me, he handed the camera and I suddenly pulled his arm close to me. "Wait. We should take a picture together too." I said smiling so widely at him and he chuckled. "Yah! Lean down Kris.. Why are you so darn tall? I can't take a picture." I pouted. He chuckled, "It's because you're so small.." He chuckled.  I glared at him, "You're still so conceited. Psh." I mumbled.
"What did you just said?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I said you're conceited." I answered and I let out my tongue teasing him. "Say that again or I'll kiss you here.." He said smirking at me and blood rushed to my cheeks so suddenly. 

"F-Fine. Fine. Let's just take a picture." I said stuttering. "1.. 2..3.. Smile.." As I pressed the button of the camera, my eyes widened as Kris suddenly kissed my cheek. I took a look at him with widened eyes and a flustered face. "Yah. You.." I said and I saw him grinning. This guy always makes my heart race so fast..

Then, after that, I take look on the pictures on my camera.. I smiled on how nice and pretty it turned out especially the pictures with Kris. Kris is so handsome in pictures. I turned off my camera and placed it in my bag with care. He suddenly held my hand and we started to walk.

"Let's go buy a drink.." Kris said and he bought a bubble tea for the two of us. We walked towards the bench and we sat for awhile. Then, he handed the bubble tea to me and I took it. "Thanks." I said smiling.

"Kris?" I called him. "Hmm?" He mumbled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 119 31
Matapos ang gulo na ginawa ni Carmilla sa Royal Bloods hindi pa rin natatapos doon ang lahat. Iyon ang alam ni Alucard kaya naman para sa isang nalal...
202K 5.2K 44
💍 Featured Story in ChickLit 💍 DUOLOGY | COMPLETED Book 1: "My Mary Christmas" published under PSICOM BOOK 2: "Marry Me, Mary" is compiled in t...
1.4K 207 9
Paano mo naman ako makikita kung iyang paningin mo sa kapwa mo magandang lalakwe nakatingin? -Memei
509K 10.9K 56
-COMPLETED BOOK [3] of THE REVEAL & REVENGE- Minsan na akong nagmahal,minsan na rin akong nasaktan. Minsan naging tanga dahil minahal ko sya, Pilit p...