After The Book - Ezria FanFi...

Af Ezria0nly

Aria is a 18 year old student at rosewood high school and was in a relationship with her English teacher Ezra... Mere

After the Book
Idiot Proof
A Long Way From Home
Not A GAme
I Don't Want To Be Here
Let Her Go
Too Close.
Sign Here
The Other Half
The Empire State
Please don't leave quite yet
The New York Presbyterian
Confused Expressions
Don't Bet Your Bank
It's Gotten Too Far
Is It Over?
Am I Safe Yet?
At Last
Trapped Pt.1
Trapped Pt.2
Not An Update
What Happened To World Peace?
I Found The World Peace

It's Too Late

552 22 8
Af Ezria0nly

Hey guys! I just wanted to warn you that this chapter is sort of confusing because there is a lot of pov changes and scenes overlaping.

--------

Mike's pov

"She never got an abortion did she?"

"Mom I-I--" she cut me off.

"DID SHE!" She screamed as tears ran down her face.

--------

"Mom, you need to calm down!"

"How can I? Both my kids lied to me. How could I ever calm down." She said trying to cry.

"You know, I'm showing this to your father. See where Ezra ends up then." She added beginning to walk upstairs.

"Mom stop! Don't do this! Don't do this to Aria." I screamed while running after her and grabbing her arm before she could make her way to the stairs leading to my dad.

"What about what she has already done. She lied about getting an abortion. If she didn't get an abortion, then she's still pregnant. And what did we say about her being pregnant?" She asked in a hurt screaming voice.

"Mom, just stop. How about we go and talk to Aria somewhere. We can work this out without having dad, the police, or any abortion clinics involved." I said, not letting go of her hand.

"Mike let go of me! NOW!" She said slowly. I did as told.

"Mom. Please. Don't." I wispered. Before I knew it, she was walking up the stairs, ultrasound in hand. I didn't know what would happen at that point, but I know I can't be in here for the explosion.

I quickly grab my phone from the kitchen counter and run out the door. But it was quiet enough for them not to here. As I was running out of sight from the house, I was dialing Aria's number.

"Hello?" Aria spoke. Thank god. She answered.

"Aria? Aria. I need you to listen closly-"

"Why are you panting?" She interupted.

"Because I'm running!" I answered angrily that she won't just shut up.l and listen.

"Why are you running?"

"Because- Ugg- Your family is in danger!" I scrame trying to get to the point.

"Mike. What do you mean?"

" I mean, mom found your ultrasound photo and freaked out. I tried to stop her , but she's telling dad. I didn't want to be there when he blew up." I waited for an answer, scream, anything on the other end but it was nothing but silence with a few quiet sobs.

"Aria?" I asked, wondering if she was still there.

"Stay there. I-I'll come pick you up." She said with a few 'sniffs' in between.

Ezra's pov

I was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs for Aria when I heard small sobs. I turn my head to see if she had a movie on but the TV was off. Emidiatly, I turn my head to the right to see Aria on the floor in a ball at the end of our bed. I rush over to her.

"Aria! What's wrong? Are you in pain? Are we out of pickles again?" I franticly asked trying to find the correct reason as to why she was crying.

"They know." She said softly.

"Who knows. What do they know?" I say soothingly while rubbing my hand across her back.

"M-My parents know I-I'm pregnant." I stumbled with her words through her shakey breath.

"Who told you that?"

"Mike. They found the photo we gave him yesterday." She answered.

"Well maybe we can tell them it's a joke an-"

"Ezra! It's too late!" She said angrily. She got up and grabbed her purse and phone.

"Where are you going?" I got up.

"I'm going to pick Mike up. He ran out of the house so dad wouldn't yell at him." She ended the last word with a sniff.

"Let me drive." I said grabbing my wallet and keys as we headed out the door.

¤¤¤¤

Ella pov

I walk into our bedroom with the ultrasound in hand, prepared to tell Byron the news I just found out. He's laying on the bed reading a magizine.

"Byron. Look what I found." I drop the ultrasound on the bed for him to see. At first he's confused. When he still has no clue, he flips it over and sees the note on the back.

"She never-" I interupted with a quick shake of my head. He slams the magizine on the bed, flings the covers that lay over him, and stops on the floor all the way to the front door. On the way he grabbed his keys.

Byron pov

Wha the hell were they thinking! That I wouldn't find out? That I wouldn't so anything about it? Well, they were wrong. I'm on my way now to there house. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do know I'm going to yell at them for all of this.

¤¤¤¤

As I knock on there door, all I own is rage. Rage is rushing through my body and I don't think I can contain it in the slitest bit.

The door opens. It's Ezra. I take him by the collar be for he even comprehends what is happening. I walk inside with him still in my grip to find Mike and Aria on the sofa. I stare at Ezra struggling to be relised from my grip to Aria shaking in fear, deciding which one to get mad at first.

I shove Ezra out of my hands and walk twards Aria. When I get face to face to her I slap her. She emidiatly brushes her hand across her red cheek in shock. I go to yell at her before Ezra pulls me by the sholder and spins me to face him.

"Get out now!" He scrame pointing to the door.

"No!" I objected and turned back to Aria to yell at her once again but Ezra interupted once more.

"If you don't leave I will call the police." He threatened.

How cliche of him.

"Please do. I'd love to see you get arrested for knocking up you student and my daughter." He just stood there.

"Give it a rest. Can't you see that were happy? We want this." Aria added.

"No. Now you're coming with me." I said while harshly pulling her up off the couch.

"Dad! Ow!" She yelled.

"Stop! Get your hands off her!" Ezra said releasing her from my grip and holding her close into his body while she cries in his chest.

"Get over yourself!" I said as I pulled her out of his grip and walked out of the door with her in my arm.

"Ezra!" She scrame.

We made out way down the stairs and to the car and I locked it because Ezra and Mike were following us. Aria was hopelessly trying to upen the door but failed.

"Dad let me go!" She yelled. I saw her phone starting to wiggle out of her pocket. I quickly grab it, knowing she would call the police or something once she figures out where we're going. Before she realizes what's happening, I threw her phone out of the window of the still car and began the car. To, once again, the abortion clinic. And this time she won't get away.

A/N
Congrats! You made it through! I'm so sorry this chapter was so mixed up in totally different places and it was kind of short, but I hoped you liked it anyway.
Ahh! 15 chapter already!? Well anyways, I was hoping that we could get this book to 1k reads and 100 votes? It would mean the world to me and help me understand if you guys like this book at all.
Please comment if you see anything wrong, vote, comment, and follow♡♡
-RKM

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.9K 31 25
This story will take between when Aria and Ezra told her parents about them and Ezra is working at Hollis now. Aria found out that she is pregnant w...
17.8K 457 10
Aria isn't doing really well in school. Her mom got a call from her teacher and they found a great tutor for her who is supposed to help Aria get hig...
36.5K 900 18
A pretty little liar fan fiction about Ezra Fitz, an english teacher and his student girlfriend Aria Montgomery. They have been dating over a year an...
22.2K 625 13
Aria Montgomery decides after 14 years it's time to move back to Rosewood again, she doesn't come back on her own though. Her 14-year old daughter, L...