It's Too Late

Hey guys! I just wanted to warn you that this chapter is sort of confusing because there is a lot of pov changes and scenes overlaping.

--------

Mike's pov

"She never got an abortion did she?"

"Mom I-I--" she cut me off.

"DID SHE!" She screamed as tears ran down her face.

--------

"Mom, you need to calm down!"

"How can I? Both my kids lied to me. How could I ever calm down." She said trying to cry.

"You know, I'm showing this to your father. See where Ezra ends up then." She added beginning to walk upstairs.

"Mom stop! Don't do this! Don't do this to Aria." I screamed while running after her and grabbing her arm before she could make her way to the stairs leading to my dad.

"What about what she has already done. She lied about getting an abortion. If she didn't get an abortion, then she's still pregnant. And what did we say about her being pregnant?" She asked in a hurt screaming voice.

"Mom, just stop. How about we go and talk to Aria somewhere. We can work this out without having dad, the police, or any abortion clinics involved." I said, not letting go of her hand.

"Mike let go of me! NOW!" She said slowly. I did as told.

"Mom. Please. Don't." I wispered. Before I knew it, she was walking up the stairs, ultrasound in hand. I didn't know what would happen at that point, but I know I can't be in here for the explosion.

I quickly grab my phone from the kitchen counter and run out the door. But it was quiet enough for them not to here. As I was running out of sight from the house, I was dialing Aria's number.

"Hello?" Aria spoke. Thank god. She answered.

"Aria? Aria. I need you to listen closly-"

"Why are you panting?" She interupted.

"Because I'm running!" I answered angrily that she won't just shut up.l and listen.

"Why are you running?"

"Because- Ugg- Your family is in danger!" I scrame trying to get to the point.

"Mike. What do you mean?"

" I mean, mom found your ultrasound photo and freaked out. I tried to stop her , but she's telling dad. I didn't want to be there when he blew up." I waited for an answer, scream, anything on the other end but it was nothing but silence with a few quiet sobs.

"Aria?" I asked, wondering if she was still there.

"Stay there. I-I'll come pick you up." She said with a few 'sniffs' in between.

Ezra's pov

I was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs for Aria when I heard small sobs. I turn my head to see if she had a movie on but the TV was off. Emidiatly, I turn my head to the right to see Aria on the floor in a ball at the end of our bed. I rush over to her.

"Aria! What's wrong? Are you in pain? Are we out of pickles again?" I franticly asked trying to find the correct reason as to why she was crying.

"They know." She said softly.