Immortal: My Little Pony Fanf...

Oleh FlickerSticker

We are all immortal, in a way. When a mysterious pony lurks about unsuspecting ponies' houses at night, it be... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1- The Call
Chapter 2- The Plan
Chapter 4- The Fluid
Chapter 5- The Meantime
Chapter 6- The Letter
Chapter 7- The Reunion
Chapter 8- The Story
Chapter 9- The Report
Chapter 10- The Retelling
Chapter 11- The Faithfulness
Chapter 12- The Sister
Chapter 13- The Lead
Chapter 14- The Laboratory
Chapter 15- The Mare
Chapter 16- The Potion
Chapter 17- The Return
Chapter 18- The Refusal
Chapter 19- The Disobedience
Chapter 20- The Walk
Chapter 21- The Decision
Chapter 22- The Compromise
Chapter 23- The Relief
Chapter 24- The Pursuit
Chapter 25- The Upset

Chapter 3- The Sleepiness

668 30 0
Oleh FlickerSticker

Twilight caught the midnight train back to Ponyville. Before she could start her journey, she needed sleep. Twilight knew she would not be able to function without at least 5 hours of sleep, especially because her vision was blurring and she looked like a zombie pony. When she finally returned to the library, Spike greeted her. Twilight Sparkle murmured something unintelligible and fell into bed.

The following morning, Twilight woke up, stretched out her back, and focused on figuring out her first step.

"So why did the princess invite you to Canterlot at such a weird time?" asked Spike.

"I'm sorry Spike, but if I could tell you I would. Princess Celestia ordered me to keep this a secret from everypony." Twilight said sadly.

"But whatever it is, it will be ok right?" Spike inquired.

"Certainly, yes, definitely! I'll be fine and so will everypony else by the time this is all over," Twilight said, assuring herself as well.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

116K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
Fake love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
644K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...