Mickey's Lessons on Bad

Por _Catalyst

{COMPLETED} ❝ Cause I want it bad, I want a bad girl, baby, bad I want a love that's crazy, yeah I want a b... Mais

Author's Note
Prologue
Lesson 1: Never Be On Time
Lesson 3: Lying Is Your BFF
Lesson 4: No Pain, No Gain
Lesson 5: Only Parties With Alcohol
Lesson 6: How To Pay Attention? You Don't
Lesson 7: It's Curses- Not Cusses
Lesson 8: Never Help Your Ex
Lesson 9: Hypocrites Deserves Smack-Downs
Lesson 10: Pick Up The Phone- Not
Lesson 11: One Point or Another, You Ditch
Lesson 12: Bad Is All In The Looks
Lesson 13: Reek With Dominance
Lesson 14: Who Cares?
Lesson 15: Screw Peer Pressure!
Lesson 16: Sarcasm... Everyone's Second Language
Lesson 17: Kiss Like You Have Just #1Nite
Lesson 18: The Arts of Tease and Flirt
Lesson 19: Threats Never Gets Old
Lesson 20: Seduce Me, Please
Lesson 21: Give Me The Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 22: Stand Up
Lesson 23: Sneaky+Manipulative=Sexy
Lesson 24: Don't Mess With Minds
Lesson 25: Need Help? Get It
Lesson 26: Learn To Hide Things Better
Lesson 27: Do What You'll Regret
Lesson 28: Get Crazy In Front Of Crowds!
Lesson 29: No Invites Means Crashing
Lesson 30: Haters Have To Hate
Lesson 31: Disses Are For The Misses
Lesson 32: Be Rude, Show No Mercy
Lesson 33: Just Be You
All Lessons on Bad
Fun Facts of MLOB
Bonus Chapter: Mickey's p.o.v. (Lesson 27)

Lesson 2: First Names Are So Overrated

1.5K 36 1
Por _Catalyst

Michelle sighed in content as she crept out of her house. She quietly closed the front door behind her and locked it. She looked up at the skies filled with pink and yellow colored clouds. She smiled to herself as she walked down the pathway towards her car that was shared with her other siblings. She tugged down her black and white, strapless tail dress.

       “Where do you think you’re going?”

       Her head snapped to the owner of the voice and her blue orbs widened in surprise at the sight of Mickey leaning against his car. “What are you doing here?” she asked, tossing her keys into her large, black bag that she bought on sale. Seeing as Mickey’s BMW was parked in front of the driveway, blocking her car, she had a strong feeling that she wasn’t going to be driving her own car to school.

       “Driving my girlfriend to school,” he answered nonchalantly, pushing himself off the car, walking over to her.

       Her eyes couldn’t help to wander down his extremely sexy body. His torso was clothed with a striped polo shirt, a black shirt underneath, and a black leather jacket on top. His bottom half was clothed by another pair of dark-washed, skinny jeans. Usually, you’d think that skinny jeans didn’t look good on guys, but it looked amazing on Mickey.

       “Like what you see?” Mickey asked teasingly, stopping in front of her. He leaned down and his soft lips grazed upon the skin on her cheek, causing a burning sensation to appear as she blushed. “You look beautiful, Richmond.”

       And that cutesy moment was ruined. She rolled her eyes at his use of her last name and walked around him, saying, “I have a name.”

       “Lesson two, first names are so overrated,” he stated, slipping an arm around her shoulder. He opened her car door and literally shoved her into the passenger’s seat. Mickey ducked down to her height and said, “Bad people prefers calling others by nicknames.”

       “What’s your nickname?” Michelle asked curiously, but the response to that question was a door slam to her face. Her eyes followed him as he jogged around the car to the driver’s side, but then she peeled her eyes when he got inside and looked around for something in his car. Her eyes landed on the visor overhead and she opened it. She made sure that her light coating of makeup and hair was fine. She decided, for the first day of school, to curl her brown locks and pull it into a cute side-ponytail. Her makeup was like how she usually does it, just a light coating of the natural makeup. Though she did put on a little bit of smoky eyeshadow.

       “Mickey.”

       She looked over at him in confusion. “What?” she inquired, raising an eyebrow.

       “My nickname is Mickey,” he stated, starting up his car and pulling away from her house. “It’s not my actual name, you know.”

       Her eyes widened and she immediately responded, “Really? I never knew that.” Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. “What’s your actual name then?”

       He tapped the tip of his nose as an answered, much to Michelle’s dislike. “You’re my fake girlfriend. You don’t need to know anything about me,” he pointed out.

       She rolled her eyes. “It’s just pure curiosity.”

       “Which is something that will get you killed,” he muttered under his breath, but she heard him and raised an eyebrow, not saying anything to respond.

       The rest of the car ride was filled with silence until they rolled into the student’s parking lot of the school.

       “Well, thanks for the drive,” Michelle said, offering Mickey a small smile. She couldn’t stop thinking of what his actual name could be. “I’ll see you later, I’m guessing.”

       “Actually, no,” he said, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. “You won’t. I’m gonna leave school during lunch, so you’ll have to catch a ride with someone.”

       Her face dropped and she stared at him in disbelief. “You just... But you–” She stopped herself, looked out the window then back at him. “You are unbelievable.”

       “I know, I am,” he chimed and pushed open his car door. “Why do you think I gave you your second lesson already? Get out of the car.” He jumped out.

       She flipped his retreating figure a bird and got of the car as well. She was surprised to see him waiting for her behind the car.

       “Act like a good, little girlfriend,” he mocked, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers together.

       “Why do we have to pretend date here? You said you wanted a fake girlfriend for your mom.”

       “Ah, trust me. My family is rich and my mom has the principal kinda keeping a surveillance on me. So, if Principal O’Reilly sees me with you, she’ll inform my mom,” Mickey explained, lifting her hand to his lips and pressing a kiss to the top of it. “I gotta part with you, Buttercup. See ya.” He dropped her hand and walked towards the left of the school.

       She pursed her lips at his retreating figure, but nevertheless continued walking. She ignored the eyes of everyone outside like she was used to, but this time, she had to do extra job to try not to snap at someone. Michelle got dumped by the man that was meant to be her highschool sweetheart and came in with the town’s bad boy for the first day of school. So, at the moment, she’s not appreciating the attention. Especially since all of this Mickey dating was fake.

       “Hey, girl!”

       Michelle’s head whipped around and she was surprised to see her two best friends, Tami Myers and Tyler Malone, walking over to her with giant grins on their faces.

       Tami Myers was probably the closest girl friend Michelle ever had since the sixth grade. Her hair, a midnight blue color, was pulled up in a high ponytail. She wore a navy blue hoodie and a pair of short, short jeans. The only makeup she wore was black eyeliner, which didn’t do much justice to her brown eyes. Tyler Malone, on the other hand, became one of Michelle’s closest guy friends when he transferred in freshman year. Logan actually never liked him, because he found Tyler as a threat since Tyler was hot, funny, and immensely popular the moment he transferred. His hair was a black color and always cut in an Ivy League style. He wore a red and black, plaid shirt and a pair of khakis.

       She was actually surprised that they weren’t at McDonald’s with the rest of the gang yesterday. “Hey,” she greeted hesitantly. “What’s up? Where’s Trevor?”

       “Probably fucking a girl in the girls’ locker room,” Tyler answered, shrugging.

       Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion when she asked, “But aren’t those closed till next week?”

       “It’s Trevor, Elle,” Tami cut in. “He would be able to snatch a pair of the janitor’s keys.”

       There was no point in arguing, seeing as that was more than true. Michelle nodded and waited for–

       “Why did you come here hand-in-hand with Mickey Varsity?” Tami asked, placing a hand on her hip. “Aren’t you with Logan?”

       “He dumped me,” she murmured sheepishly in response, scratching the back of her neck. She watched her friends’ faces drop in disbelief. “I know right?”

       “Why would he dump you?” Tyler asked, crossing his arms over his chest. “Just a few weeks ago, you two were madly in love, planning on getting married.”

       “I bore him. That’s why he dumped me.”

       They snorted simultaneously and Tami said, “He’s a complete and utter dumb ass.”

       Michelle gave a shrug as Tyler’s eyebrow knitted together and he voiced, “Though you didn’t answer Tami’s question as to why you came with Mickey.”

       She nodded in agreement. “Yeah. You didn’t answer it,” Tami chimed, crossing her arms over her chest and shooting her friend a pointed look.

       “Let’s just say that he’s my new boyfriend,” was all that Michelle said in response before the school’s bell rang. She backed up towards the school and bid, “I’ll see you guys later.”

       “See ya,” the couple chimed simultaneously, waving at her.

 *

Like every other first days of school, it was boring. Just getting lists of what you needed and lectures of what you would be expected of the year.

       A bored yawn escaped Michelle’s lips as she entered the school’s cafeteria. Her entire grade used to be allowed to go off campus for lunch, but some idiots– involving Mickey and his crew– ruined that. So, everyone must stay inside the cafeteria for lunch no matter what. She jolted in surprise when a hand suddenly encircled her wrist and yanked her to the side. She was surprised to see that the culprit was Mickey himself.

       “What?” Michelle asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He didn’t once loosen his grip on her wrist.

       “I just wanted a peek of my girlfriend before I ditch,” he answered, moving his free arm around her waist and pulling her against his body. He dropped her wrist to wrap his other arm around her. “Plus, Principal O’Reilly is attending each lunch period, so I want her to catch a glimpse of us. Wrap your arms around me.”

       “Oh, okay.” Her arms hesitantly went around his neck as she stared up at him.

       “Want me to buy you lunch?” Mickey inquired. “This will probably be the first and last time I’d ever offer it, so I’d suggest taking it.”

       “Uh, no. It’s fine,” she responded with the shake of her head. “Tyler pretty much owes me a year full of lunches from last year.”

       His face went hard as his amber eyes narrowed at her. “I’m your boyfriend. I should be buying your lunches.”

       A snort escaped her lips and she dropped her arms from his neck, trying to pull out of his arms. He wouldn’t drop them. “Firstly, you’re my fake boyfriend. Secondly, you just told me that this will be the first and last time buying me lunch. Thirdly, if I don’t get Tyler to pay for my lunch, I’d never see the cash again. And I don’t want you to waste six bucks on my food.”

       He raised an eyebrow. “Six bucks?”

       “He wasted so much of my money,” she murmured, shaking her head. “So, I’ll just give you a kiss and you leave.” She rested her hands on his shoulders and pressed her lips against his for a sweet, quick kiss. She pulled her head away, only for her lips to be captured again for a stronger, steamier kiss.

       Mickey’s hands pulled away from Michelle’s waist to cup her face, his eyes closed as were hers. He started tugging on her lower lip in a teasing manner, but before she could open her mouth, she stepped out of his hands and wiped the saliva from her lips, smirking at Mickey’s bewildered face.

       “See you around, Mick,” she said, turning on her heel and walking towards the lunch line, where she spotted her three friends with the names starting with ‘T’. Trevor, Tami, and Tyler.

       “Woah,” Tami whistled once Michelle was close enough. “I’m surprised I didn’t get a nosebleed from watching you two make out.”

       Blushing, she ducked her head in embarrassment while her friends laughed at her.

       “It’s okay, Mich,” Trevor said with a yawn as his arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her against his side. “At least, we know that your innocence is still in tact.”

       Much to her disbelief, her face deepened in color as she lifted it again to watch her friends laugh. “You guys are so mean,” she whimpered, pouting. Trevor’s arm slid off her shoulder and she noticed him staring at the something in the distance with wide, fearful eyes.

       Trevor Malone, twin brother of Tyler Malone, was the man-whore of the pack. Even though he was twins with Tyler, their looks were polar opposite. Trevor had the golden boy looks as in he had long, blonde hair that covered his bright blue eyes and sun kissed skin. He has the innocent looks of a good boy, but in reality, he’s ten times the jackass and man-whore of his brother. Most times, Trevor didn’t feared anything, but seeing him with wide, fearful eyes...

       She turned her head in the direction of where he was looking and noticed Mickey shooting daggers at her friend as he leaned against the wall, near the exit. His amber eyes stopped shooting daggers when they spotted her looking and he smirked.

       “Dick,” she mouthed and swiftly faced her friends. “Hey, Tam,” Michelle spoked, scratching the back of her head.

       Her midnight blue haired friend looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. “Yeah?”

       “We need to have a TMTM,” she stated, shooting her an urgent look. “Wanna come over after school? We could do it tonight.”

       “Sure. But is Mickey driving you home?”

       “No. He’s ditching me.”

       Tami snorted a laugh, but quickly covered her lips. “God. Nice boyfriend, Elle,” she murmured, shaking her head.

       “I know right,” she grumbled with the roll of her blue eyes.

       “So, you’re going to still sit at the table with us. Right?” Tyler finally spoked, frowning at her.

       “Can I sit next to you?” Michelle asked Tami with a small, hopeful smile.

       “Of course,” Tami chimed, shrugging.

       “Then, yeah,” she said, answering Tyler’s question, turning her head to him. “I am.” This can’t be that bad, sitting at a lunch table with her ex-boyfriend of eight years and pretty much ex-best friend. Right?

 *

Wrong.

       Michelle sat awkwardly between Tami and Trevor, trying to finish her lunch. The show in front of her was utterly repulsive.

       Logan practically ravished the blonde girl, which she was guessing was the one he ditched her for at the pub, and her mouth while her hands remained underneath the table, doing a certain job. It was then when he started pulling down her pants, everyone at the table finally said something.

       “Dude,” Trevor snapped and the couple pulled away from each other. Their hair were messes and the blonde’s makeup was the worst. “I know, I like to bang girls, but not in public.”

       “Last thing we want is porn for lunch,” Tyler chided.

       “Find a closet,” added David from the other side Tyler.

       Logan’s eyes gazed over at Michelle and he smirked. “Okay. C’mon, Jules. Let’s go find somewhere more private,” he announced, standing up. The Jules chick eagerly followed and they left the cafeteria, much to Michelle’s relief.

       “Well, wasn’t that awkward?” 

       Michelle pushed her tray away and nodded in agreement with a grimace on her face.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

34.9K 709 28
"C'mon." He sang into my ear. "You know you want to." I did want too,but,I was scared. But, this is the life I chose. I just need to deal with it. L...
126K 2.8K 71
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "BREAKING FREE" Meet Aurora Reed.She's the schools hot new girl.She is strong willed and confident but has a heart made of gold.S...
258 46 14
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...