His Annoying Texter | Lee DH.

chronicoles tarafından

"What do you need from me?" "YOU." Super Junior fanfic. Started: 2016.03.16 ... Daha Fazla

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- Epilogue -

- 10 -

4K 127 11
chronicoles tarafından

Donghae's POV

"Have you tracked it?" I asked Eunyhuk to track the number. "Is it that slow when tracking?"

I've asked Eunhyuk to track this number. I just feel the urge to do so. I need to know who is this texter of mine. It's driving me insane. She knows me but I don't know her. That's just unfair.

"God, Donghae shut up! You keep on blabbering, it's distracting me." Eunhyuk groaned. "What's your plan after this?"

"I'll go to her. I don't know."

"Are you, by chance, in love?" He asked, still focus on the monitor.

"I don't know." I think so?

"You've grown up, Donghae." He said in a mocking tone.

"Just track it, damn it!" Fine. It's a desperate move, but this is the only solution that I know. She knows my routine, so I guess it's just right to know hers. Right? Ugh.

"Done!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, while stretching his hands. "Where's the payment?" He asked.

I answered with a smug, "Payment my ass. Now go to your Nicole." Now i can track her through my phone. "Thank you, hyuk."

Hmm, so this is it? "I've got to go, hyuk."

One my way out, I glanced back at Eunhyuk who's now smirking at me like an idiot, "Have fun playing, hide and seek with that texter of yours!" He said, waving his right hand. I answered him by putting one finger in the air and mouthing anchovy.

I'll try to find you, wherever you are. Hide, while you still can.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42K 802 22
A romantic comedy about high school students living in top 1% high society. Things get turned topsy turvy when the students end up getting tangled wi...
998 95 4
From the second she laid eyes on him, she was completely unprepared for the feelings that rushed through her. And as a result, she did what she knew...
1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
535K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...