Peter Parker x reader

By Supermaxywaxy

This is a Peter Parker/ spiderman x reader. The reader is an orphan and has the power to make portals. (Discl... More

Info
Flashback--Chapter 1
Saved--Chapter 2
I'm Here for You--Chapter 3
My Reason--Chapter 4
Another View--Chapter 5
Where Is she?--Chapter 6
The Cloak--Chapter 8
(A/N)
~-Tagged-~
Break In--Chapter 9
Sorry
Halloween--Chapter 10
So Many Sighs--Chapter 11
Poll
Try--Chapter 12
Almost Got you--Chapter 13
New Agent--Chapter 14
Orphanage Attack-Chapter 15
Passing Notes✏️Chapter 16
Look around▫️17
Unconscious--Chapter 18
Nightmare--Chapter 19
Nonsense--Chapter 20
He found out--Chapter 21
Teleport--Chapter 22
Escaped--Chapter 23
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you--Chapter 24
Ms. Daniels Picture
Through a portal--Chapter 25
Captured--Chapter 26
He knows--Chapter 27
Uh oh--Chapter 28
OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!
Found him!--Chapter 29
Blushing--Chapter 30
Hmmmmm
~Tagged...again~
Confession--Chapter 31
ITS UP TO YOU
SUPER SUPER SORRY
Gone--Chapter 32
Hehehehehe
Tagged...again....again
Tears--Chapter 33
Repeat. Repeat--Chapter 34
Memory--Chapter 35
Peter--Chapter 36
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Remember--Chapter 37
Portal--Chapter 38
Weak--Chapter 39
Of Use--Chapter 40
Barton--Chapter 41
THANK YOU
Aunt May--Chapter 42
Explain--Chapter 43
Ummmm--Chapter 44
Book Two or keep going?Or something else????
Bloopers
Bloopers Part 2
Bloopers Part 3
THANK YOU THANK YOU
How?
Bloopers Part 4
Bloopers Part 5
LIT
Bloopers Part 6
Bloopers Part 7
Happy Mothers Day!
Bloopers Part 8
Bloopers Part 9
Bloopers Part 10
Bloopers Part 11
Instagram
Tagged and A/n
News!
Surprise Me | Peter Parker x Reader Book 2

New Job--Chapter 7

104K 2.5K 1.5K
By Supermaxywaxy

**(y/n)'s POV**

That night after my usual scolding from Ms. Daniels, I was getting ready for bed. My phone suddenly went off. I picked it up and answered. "Hello?" "Yes hello, is this Ms. (L/n)?" A man asked. "Yes. That's me." I said. "Good. I am Director Fury of the organization S.H.I.E.L.D. We are an organization that fights to keep our world safe. We have been watching you for a long time. Your powers are extraordinary. You could come in very handy." He says. "Y-you k-know a-about." "We do." He cuts me off. "Does anyone else know?" I ask. "Just me and 2 of my top agents." He says. "I want you to become an agent here. We can get agents around the world quicker." He continues. "I-I would love to work with you. Where are you?" I ask. "I'm sorry I can't tell you that." He says. "Then um, ..can you send me a picture of where you are?" I ask. "I can, but it needs to be deleted soon after." He says. "Thank you." I say and end the call. I smile but stand in shock. "I'm needed." I whisper. I quietly squeal. Then my phone goes off saying I got a text. I go to it and see a picture of a platform. I delete the picture and picture it in my head. I picture that I was there and then created a portal. I stepped through the portal to find myself standing in front of a man that wore a trench coat and had a black eyepatch. "Director Fury?" He nodded. I smiled. "Thank you sir for this opportunity." I say "We needed you here." He says. "Come meet the Avengers, you will be around them a lot." He says. That's when I started feeling nervous. I'm going to meet more new people at the same time. They are going to judge me. I started to lightly shake. He lead me to a room. He opened the door and walked in. I follow him in. I immediately stop in my tracks in the doorway. In the room, at a trouble, sat 6 people in armor. 2 other people stood by them. "Avengers meet our new Agent. Agent (l/n). Meet the Avengers and Agent Coulson and Agent Hill." (I don't care if Coulson died. He is alive here in this story) They all smile at me. I look down and do a small wave to them. "How can she help us?" Ironman or Tony Stark asked. "Tony, she can get all of you and agents to their destinations quicker." Coulson says. "What, can is she like a pilot or something? Remember we already have people to do that." Agent Hill, Fury, and Coulson roll their eyes. "Agent (l/n) can you please escort Mr. Stark back to Stark tower?" Fury says. I nod and picture that the Tower. I open my eyes and open a portal on the door. Everyone stares at my (f/c) portal. I motion for Tony to walk through the portal. He just looks at it. Fury sighs and pushes Tony through the portal. I follow him into it. As I walk out I find myself in the center of a fancy living room. Tony looks at me. "Cool!" He says. I smile. "Now can we go back?" He asks me. I nod and create a portal back to the conference room. We walk through. Everyone stares at us. Mainly me. I start to become uncomfortable and look down at my feet. Tony pats me back. "Fury you did good for once." Tony says while patting my back. I wince because yesterday Ms. Daniels kicked me repeatedly in the back. They saw this. "Ms. (l/n), are you ok?" Bruce asks. I bite my tongue to not whimper. I nod. They push it aside and show me around the Helicarrier. "Director Fury. Do I get paid?" I ask. He nodded. "Remember to not mention this to any of your friends." Steve tells me. "Friend." I murmur to myself. He looks at me. "What was that?" He asks. "What? Oh nothing." I say. He shrugs it off. I create a portal and go back to my room in the orphanage. I change to my pajamas, do my bedtime routine then go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
25.4M 764K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...