A Journey Down Memory Lane |...

By Vivid_Dreaming

[Larry Stylinson Short Story] They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. For Louis and Harry, it's wo... More

Before You Read
Prologue
Memory One
Memory Two
Memory Three
Memory Four
Memory Six
Memory Seven
Memory Eight
Epilogue

Memory Five

212 17 76
By Vivid_Dreaming

Dedication:  knockoutlou for the votes and cute comments :)

^^ adorable <3
-

PART I | "I have loved you since we were eighteen..."

Nails perched upon his bottom lip, he continued biting down on them, sorta like they always show in the movies. His left leg was practically vibrating as it moved up and down continuously, while his finger tapped against his thigh. He sighed once another gust of wind blew against his curls, causing them to sprawl across his forehead. Quickly, he moved his hand from his mouth, grunting once seeing some lingering spit on them and practically flung his fingers through the air until they became dry. Some of the people sitting next to him, turned and stared at him like he was crazy, causing Harry to sheepishly smile, as he tucked his curls back into their previous spot.

And then he turned back to the sight in front of him, eyes strained on a specific boy, whose back read the number 17. He watched as the boy moved swiftly against the mowed field below him, a football launched besides his feet, as he kicked it closer to his destination: the net. He pushed past people as his limbs worked in a specific rhythm, blocking and shoving the whole way. Thankfully, his fellow teammates had decided to chip in, and distracted the opponents from the other boy, keeping him clear of any possible rivals.

The clock ticked and Harry's emerald eyes traveled up to it much like the people besides him, gulping once reading that the game only had thirty seconds left before it ended. The stadium was pitch quiet, besides the occasional fans who shouted out words of encouragement, along with profanities which was angled towards the opposite team.

But, soon enough the anticipated moment had arrived. It seemed as if the numbers striked in slow motion, causing Harry to grab the fabric of his jacket, twisting it into his fist, and squeezing it tightly. As the numbers trickled down from five, Harry immediately returned to his previous staring.

Louis was inches away from the goal and above him, the numbers were counting down. Everyone paused and watched his every steps. How his leg moved back, the muscles straining along with sweat dripping down to his socks, before it was lifted forward again. The edge of his cleats collided with the ball, which went flying towards the net. Harry's heart felt like it could jump right out, and he even let a silent prayer mumble between his lips, fingers clenching around his jacket even tighter.

Everything seemed to work even slower, as the ball flew in the air and finally, hit against the back of the net. Immediately, people around him, including Harry, jumped out of their seats and roaring screams left their lips. Harry grinned and let out similar shouts of glee, before he began pushing past the fans besides him. Many red painted faces turned towards him for a split second in surprised, but he chose to ignore them. Instead, he shoved up and down seats, until he was finally besides the end of the bleachers. Similar to others, he jumped down onto the grassy fields, while the players stood a few feet ahead of him.

He couldn't wash the toothy smile off of his face and quite frankly, he didn't want to either. Instead, he ran until his breath hitched and his feet hurt, and he didn't stop until he was standing besides the boy, who his eyes had been settled on all night long. "Louis!" He shouted excitedly, causing the said boy to turn away from his friends and to face Harry instead. His sweaty locks flopped on the his head, as he raised his hand to push them back in a fringe. His jersey hanged off of his skinny frame a bit, while his black spandex shorts practically clung to his naked thighs. His shoes were streaked with mud, a similar marking also pattering across the man's body. His cheeks curled around his smile, while his cerulean eyes seemed to sparkle even brighter than the countless stars above them.

In simpler words, Louis was sweaty, hot, yet happy. And he seemed the happiest once seeing Harry, but the other played it off as sort of a best friends thing.

"Harry!" His voice perked up with glee, as he leaned forward and wrapped the other in a tight embrace. Harry grinned and flung his arms around Louis' waist, hiding his face in the crook of his neck. His nose clenched up and pulled away suddenly, causing the other to share an offended, yet confused look.

"What?" Louis asked, hands still placed firmly around the other's hips.

"You stink," Harry giggled, as Louis glared at him playfully. The older boy removed his hands from the other's body, and let them trail against the hem of his jersey instead. He lifted it up, revealing his tanned chest, prickles of hair leading into his waistband, causing Harry to swallow deeply. Louis didn't seem to catch the thirsty look, and simply occupied himself in sniffing the shirt. Instantly, his forehead wrinkled and his eyes squinted, as he let the fabric drop from between his fingers.

"You're right," Louis nodded and Harry let out a cackling laugh, which the other merrily joined in on.

"Congrats Lou, you did great," Harry complimented, fingers leaning forward shyly and latching onto the other's. Louis hummed and interlocked their hands, swinging them together, before a hand clapped on his back. Harry took a step back startled, and tried to pull his hand away, but Louis didn't let him tear apart their embrace. Instead, he kept their fingers clasped together catching the other in surprise and simply turned towards his teammate casually.

"Hey Liam," Louis smiled confidently, as the other's gaze bowed down and glanced at the intertwined hands. His eyes widened, but once he looked back up and saw Louis practically glaring, he let out a wary smile.

"Hey Tommo, nice game out there," he complimented as the other nodded.

"Thanks, you too."

"So, are you coming to the after game party? We're going to leave after hitting the locker room," he told the other, while pointing at the said room behind him.

However, Louis simply shook his head with a shrug. "Nah, I think I'll pass. Got to catch up with Harry here, anyways." Louis said, before glancing at the younger boy with fond smile. "You remember Harry, yeah?"

The said boy hesitantly looked up from his shoes and glanced at Liam, with a shaky smile. He could see right through the older man, watching how he seemed to look at him in disgust, yet let his true emotions hide once Louis turned back towards him. Harry nearly let out a gasp, but he figured that it was about time that he should get used to Liam already. He'd been dealing with his fake feelings and actions since high school, and still couldn't get over the fact that Zayn actually liked him at one point.

"Yeah, Harry from school, right?" Liam asked and the two nodded, before he let out a hum. His eyes traveled up and down the body in a judgemental motion, before he turned back to Louis. "Well, I'll get going, text me if you change your mind, yeah?"

He asked and Louis nodded, before clearing his throat. "Sure, but I don't think I'm going to," he said, while the other stiffly jerked his head. "See ya," the smaller man waved, just as Liam spun on his heel and accompanied the rest of the guys towards the locker room.

"You should've gone, y'know," Harry mumbled, as the other turned back towards him.

"Don't be silly, I'd rather be with you than get drunk with some guys. I mean, I could do that everyday, but we've hardly hung out since I've gone to Uni. And plus, I've got a surprise for you," he said the last phrases in a singsong voice. Immediately, Harry beamed towards him with excited eyes and practically jumped up in glee.

"Really? Show me, show me!" He shouted, while Louis smiled mischievously and raised his pointer finger, before shaking it inches away from the taller boy's face.

"Nu uh, not yet. You've got to wait, little one," he teased and poked at Harry's nose. The other frowned and pouted, before sticking out his tongue.

"Then when?" Harry asked in a whining voice.

"After I get changed, so you wait right here and then we'll leave. Or do you want to come inside?" He asked and the other immediately shook his head.

"Nah, I'm fine out here."

"You sure?" Louis asked concerningly, and the other nodded, before gently pushing him towards the locker room. "Eager one, aren't we?"

"Yes, now get going!" Harry shouted and patted Louis' bum, causing the other to turn around inflamed cheeks. "Hurry!" He added in between giggles and the older boy sighed dramatically, before actually sprinting towards the locker room.

Harry waited until Louis' body disappeared between the doors, before he plumped down onto the bleachers, where he had dropped his bag previously. He opened it and peeked inside, making sure that his camera was actually there. That reminds him, he should probably ask Louis to take a picture with him. It's been a memorable day after all and he needed some pictures to prove.

He crossed his legs and grabbed both sides of his jacket, before shoving them closer in the middle. Yeah, he could simply zipper it up, but he didn't want to. It would simply ruin his outfit and he liked showing off the jumper he was wearing underneath this. It was one of Louis' of course, which he had stolen before the other had gone off to college. And on the nights where Harry misses the other deeply, he tosses out the jumper and cuddles it, pretending that Louis was by his side. Thankfully, it actually worked.

He smiled at the memory, before letting his mind wander. What surprise could Louis possibly be planning for him? Was it a party or something? Harry sure hoped not, considering he didn't really feel like interacting with multiple people today. For now, all he wanted to be was in the presence of Louis and hoped that the other felt the same.

"Ready to go bambi?" A familiar voice called and Harry was shook out of his trance, quite literally. Louis' hand clamped around his shoulder and kept shaking him back and forth, until he finally looked up and met his curious gaze.

"Yeah, I didn't know you would finish up so early," he retorted, while Louis helped him up to his feet, bag hanging around his wrist. The two soon began walking down the dimmed field, and closer to the parking lot.

"I'm just excited, I guess," Louis spoke with a shrug. He paused in his step besides his car, fingers fishing through his pockets and lips pursued. "Ah ha," he mumbled while revealing the keys, and instantly worked to unlock the car. However, as Harry moved his long limbs towards his own seat, Louis shouted a quick, "Wait!" Startled, Harry looked up with widened eyes, as the older sprinted from around the car and stopped besides him instead. Louis pushed him gently to the side by bumping his hip, causing Harry to stumble out of instinct. Instead, the older boy leaned down and let his fingers grasp across the handle, before opening up the door for Harry. Said boy watched the action carefully and let out a scoff, while his heart was screaming out a million, 'aws.'

"I could've opened my own door, y'know," Harry muttered with a grin as he sat inside, tossing his bag by his feet, while Louis rolled his eyes from the other side.

"This is why I'm not nice," he muttered before closing the door and walking back to his own door. Harry practically cooed once seeing his grumpy expression and leaned over in his seat, towards the other boy who was busy buckling his seatbelt.

"Aw, I'm sorry LouLou," he spoke in a childish voice, with his lips pulled out in a pout. "Do you forgive me?" He added in just as Louis turned towards him, eyes shifting from the plump lips in front of him and then back to the pair of emerald eyes. He sighed and reluctantly patted the lips, before nodding his head. "Yay!" Harry shouted excitedly and gave him a dimpled grin, which the other reciprocated.

"Now now, let's get going before it gets too late." Louis told him as he wrapped his fingers around the wheel, while Harry nodded and sat himself back onto his seat. He grinned once he heard the car engine roar, one of his favorite things about driving with Louis, before they took off, speeding down a deserted route.

Thirty minutes later and Louis let out a sigh of relief once the car had finally come to a stop. Damn, that ride sure had been interesting. Harry and him had practically sang along to the playing songs quite loudly, usually jumbling up the words once the song was pretty unknown to them. Or, they'd snack on some crisps and cookies that Louis had bought after Harry begged him too and would get mad whenever crumbs would be littered across the seats or the floor. Because it was his new car and he hated whenever it got dirty. It was practically his baby. So yeah, the two had gotten into an argument about that, but eventually made up. But, Harry had also picked up a new habit of asking questions about their destination, every five minutes. At first Louis was all like 'that's cute' and shit, but it eventually got annoying. So, he did what anyone reasonable man would do.

He crumbled up some littering napkins and shoved it inside Harry's mouth.

It was quite efficient besides the fact that he had Harry duck every time they'd pass a police car and the other's mumblings were a little confusing to understand. Sort of like now.

"What? Harry I can't understand you. I asked, what you think about the view." He asked confusedly and watched as the other attempted to let out a sigh, before muttering more sounds. "Words Harry, use your words."

Finally, Harry grunted and stomped his foot, before raising his finger and pointing it at his clothed mouth. "Oh," Louis spoke while extending the syllable, as he leaned over and removed the napkins from his mouth. He scrunched up his nose once seeing that it was soggy and filled with spit, and turned to roll his window down, before tossing the garbage outside.

"Ah, finally I can talk," Harry touched his jaw and lips with a smile, before facing the scene in front of him. "Wow," he mumbled breathlessly, eyes widening at the beauty.

There stood one of the greatest sights Harry had ever seen. The sky was darkened, besides the slight illumination that was coming from the stars and the constellations that swam through the scattered pieces of the clouds. Besides that, the moon was beaming, showcasing off each of its curves proudly. Slight waves whistled and danced among each other peacefully, across the blue ocean that the lights shimmered off of. Sand was scattered across the edges of the waves, with some rocks and pebbles lying upon that as well.

And though the image was already stuck in his mind, he still had to take a picture of it. Harry leaned down and unzipped his bag, Louis watching carefully. He hummed and revealed his camera, kicking his door open and stepping out, while Louis followed. Harry leaned against the edge of the car, and placed the camera besides his eye, moving it until it felt perfect. Quickly, he snapped the photo and watched how it slipped into his fingers.

Before he could take another glance at it, the polaroid was plucked out of his fingers. Louis took it and began wandering closer to the car, murmuring something about how he'd put it in Harry's bag securely. The other hummed a thanks before entwining his fingers in front of him, watching the scenery around him and smiling once realizing another positive attribute to this surprise.

The beach was completely empty, which horrified yet caused Harry's heartbeat to spark up even more. Because he was finally alone with Louis. No more annoying mothers or siblings or teammates or friends or neighbors or employees or anyone to bother them. And he surely was praying that Louis was not a serial killer who would toss his body amongst the marine animals, and instead they could roam around the area freely.

Thankfully, the latter happened.

"Louis!" Harry giggled as he ran across the wet sand, as it soaked into his toes. The other man dashed after him, shouting out about who he'd get him in the ocean for sure. Harry didn't stop and moved as fast as he could, but that didn't seem quick enough, considering Louis easily caught up. He gasped once a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and carried him closer to the ocean, causing to clench his toes and eyes shut. Soon enough, the embrace disappeared and he was surrounded by the feeling of warm water instead. The sound of laughter echoed through the vacant beach, just as Harry squeezed his eyes opened and wiped the droplets away from them, along with pushing his now wet curls behind his ears.

"Finally got you wet, aye Harold?" Louis smirked as the other's cheeks blushed, and Harry leaned forward and shoved him playfully deeper into the water. However, his attempts were seen as useless just as Louis' hands wrapped around his own, squeezing them instead. Harry flicked his eyes up and saw that Louis was simply inches away from him and the sound of their thumping heart beats seemed even more evident now. Louis seemed to realize as well, as he stared back into Harry's eyes, which seemed to be the same color as forests and all the leaves that hanged across each tree. And he loved the shade almost as much as he loved feeling Harry's body pressed against his own, as he took one step forward and broke the spaces between them.

Harry let out a small gasp as he felt a pair of lips press against his own. They were thin and frail, yet worked heavenly against his own. A taste of barbeque settled into his mouth, probably from the chips they were previously eating and he swore that it tasted even better than the actual food. But, just as he felt the movement slowing up a bit, he eventually lost the feeling and wanted more of it. So, Harry reluctantly clenched his fingers by his sides and finally did it.

He was kissing Louis Tomlinson.

And they both didn't seem like they wanted to stop. Instead, lips smacked against the other, as they both tried keeping up with the other's movement. Harry let out a quiet moan once feeling Louis' tongue licking against the roof of his mouth, while his hands sat perched upon the younger boy's hips. He grunted once feeling the pair of hands wander down his body until they finally sat on his arse, the fingers kneading gently, sending him into a frenzy of blushes, along with want. He whimpered against Louis' touch and instantly wanted more, as soon as the two lips separated.

Harry hesitantly looked up and met Louis' gaze, causing the flush on his neck to scatter even farther. He looked away and found himself growing even tenser by the second. Because wow, he just kissed his best friend and his lifelong crush. It was amazing per say, and he definitely wanted more of it, yet he wasn't quite sure about Louis' desires. Did the other kiss him by an accident, an action purely caught in the moment? Or, was it planned and lusted, just like Harry felt? He didn't know, but felt like the answers would be revealed soon, once the hands left from his body and hooked underneath his chin instead. His face was gently tilted back to Louis, who was watching him with eyes the same color as the waves they were standing amongst of.

"Harry," he spoke a little breathlessly, lips rugged and rosy. "I like you," he assured the younger boy, who froze at the words. Louis liked him? Was this real or another one of his fantasies, Harry wondered. But, once he felt Louis' soft fingers brush across his cheeks, causing him to shiver at the lingering touch, he finally got his answer. "Do you like me?" Harry could sense a bit of a nervousness from the tone, which caused his smile to falter a bit. He gathered up all his remaining confidence and finally looked up into his lover's eyes and nodded.

"I do. I've liked you since we were children Lou, you just never knew," he admitted shyly, along with a bit of a grief, especially when his lips finally fell into a frown.

Besides him, Louis let out a surprised gasp. "Y-you liked me back then?" He asked and Harry nodded, cheeks tinted and rosy. "I liked you too. That's why I told you I didn't want to be your friend."

"What?" Harry said in a confused look, glancing back towards the boy. "If you liked me, why would you leave me? You broke my heart Louis."

"I know, I know," the other uttered while shaking his head. "Let me explain it you, yeah?" And immediately Harry nodded, because yes. This is what he's been waiting for since the day that the two had separated; the reason behind it all. Eagerly, he followed Louis out of the ocean, clammy hands joined together, as the two sat down by the edge of the waves. They let their toes soak into the wet sand, as a sigh let out from Louis' lips. Harry squeezed their intertwined hands together and sent him a smile, once their eyes met.

"Do you remember the day when I told you that my parents were having a divorce?" He asked and Harry nodded numbly. Louis turned and stared down at his lap, before continuing. "Well, I said that I had some feelings that I talked to dad about and that's why I thought that they were separating. I confessed that I was starting to like you like how I liked girls and felt confused," Harry's eyes widened and Louis chuckled from the action. "Yeah, same. But, I went to him for some good advice, I was nearly in tears when I choked it out. I was so afraid Harry, I didn't even know why my heart fluttered every time I looked at you or why I always had the sudden feeling to touch you. Ever since I was little, I've always been shoved onto a girl. I remembered that if I ever became friends with a female species, then my parents would label me as her boyfriend or having a crush on her. It was stupid and it always got me mad, but I learned to live with it. Because that's how my family was: heterosexual as shit." He said and Harry let out a loud, cackling laugh, which caused Louis to crack out a smile.

"The day before I went on my laptop and y'know, searched up what it meant to like a guy and such things. And it came up about sexualities and all the results were related to being gay or at least bi. And once I read that, I immediately closed my laptop and cried into my pillows," he said and Harry frowned once seeing Louis raise his fingers and wipe them against his eyes. "I was such a wimp, but I was scared Haz. I was so scared and that's why I ran to him the next day. I was an idiot too and probably should've gone to mum, but no. I went to him, because I thought that he was my father and as my father, he should've been able to help me. He didn't.

"Instead, he yelled at me and almost slapped me and called me a sin and whatnot. My mum stormed in and they two started arguing and she pushed me out of the room, so I don't get hurt I guess. And that was the first day that I had seen him so mad. There was legit fury in his eyes, and I guess that's where I get my anger from," he said with a shrug, fingers tracing a pattern across the sand. "After that, I ran to my room and freaking cried, and days later, my mum's hugging me and saying that they're having a divorce. I instantly thought that it was my fault, but she said it wasn't and that she simply fell in love with someone else instead, her boss aka Mark. But, y'know, I still blamed myself and called you over.

"And Harry, you were just so darn sweet. Cuddling me and wiping my tears," he said with a small smile, as the two reminisced at the memory. "But then we had that fight and I got mad, because I didn't want to believe that my parents were truly breaking up. And if you didn't notice yet, I always wanted to be 'normal,' but you know how that turned out," he scoffed. "Anyways, a few days later I go to school and see this boy getting beat up and people laughing and shit. I ask Stan what was going on and he said that the kid was gay, and that's why they were hurting him. And he fucking smirked when he said it and actually chanted for them to 'kill him,'" he spoke with gritted teeth and clenched fists. Instantly, those fingers released once Harry uncurled them and intertwined them with his own hands instead. Louis smiled at that.

"And I got scared, because what if someone thought I was gay and treated me like that too? So, me being an idiotic fifteen year old, I thought that by ending our friendship it would end my feelings too. It didn't, but I still went ahead and yelled at you and made you cry, and believe me Harry that I regret it till this day." He glanced up and stared at Harry with glazed, yet hopeful eyes. Harry nodded and caressed Louis' smaller hand with his thumb. "And I practically lived the rest of my life in a lie. Got a girlfriend, became popular, did sports, all the stereotypical things. But then you came into highschool with your cute curls and baggy sweatshirts, and then my life went downhill." Harry blushed at that, while Louis smiled at the memory.

"Still the best years of my life. Because you never stopped trying Harry, even from your little lunch table, I'd always see you staring at me and fuck, that only made it harder for me. You forced me to kiss Eleanor on the lips, because I knew that if I didn't, then I wouldn't be able to stop myself from getting up and kissing you on the lips. And two years later, I'm doing exactly that. And I want to do more of it, if you want." He turned towards Harry with a hopeful smile.

"So, will you let me kiss you forever Harry? Will you become my boyfriend?" Louis asked, teeth scraping against his bottom lip in a nervous motion.

"I'd love to," Harry laughed, before continuing. "Now kiss me you fool." Just as the words left his mouth, Louis placed his hand on the side of Harry's face, before pulling them in for a passionate kiss. So, while the rest of the city slept, here were Louis and Harry kissing besides the gentle waves, until the sun came up. And even then, they laid on the sand wrapped in each other's embrace, snoring away. Finally happy.

PART II | "Long before we both thought the same thing..."

"Louis, I can't open it, you do it." Harry mumbled and tried handing the envelope to the other boy, who simply sighed.

"No Harry, come on we can both open it, yeah?" Louis suggested and the other boy nodded shakily, as he let out deep breaths. "Calm down baby, I promise that you got in."

"But what if I didn't?" He asked in a low voice and turned on his heel, facing Louis instead. He leaned down and hid his face in the older man's chest, while the other murmured soothing words in a low voice and rubbed his hands up and down his back.

"Well, we'll never know if someone doesn't open it soon. You know what, I'll do it," Gemma barked as she stood up from her chair, but Anne silenced her by placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Harry's nervous, let him take his time," she spoke in a soft voice, which Louis nodded his head along to.

"Thank you Anne," he agreed and playfully glared at Gemma, who simply stuck her tongue out at him as well.

"Haz, let's open it, okay? Don't you want to see if you got accepted into your dream college?" Louis asked quietly and felt Harry nod against his chest, before reluctantly pulling away.

"Fine," he mumbled and Louis grinned, before placing the envelope back onto his opened palm. "But you have to open it with me!"

"I know, I know," Louis chuckled and leaned against the counter biting his bottom lip nervously, as Harry tore the envelope open. His long fingers worked to pluck the folded letter out of it, allowing the envelope to drop by his feet. With shaking hands, he handed the papers over to Louis, who took them, after ushering Harry closer to him. The family watched in anticipation as the eldest boy unrolled the letters, using his free hand to push Harry closer into his body. His hand then rested along his hip, eyes scanning across the letter.

Words ghosted under Louis' lips, voice only becoming louder once he reached an actually important part. "Dear Harry, congratulations! On behalf of The University of East London, you have been accepted!"

"W-what? Are you serious?" Harry asked in awe, a bit breathlessly. Once he saw Louis nodding his head excitedly, he squealed. "I got in!" He shouted and immediately threw his arms around the other's neck, leaning down a bit to match Louis' height. The other grinned and hugged him tightly, while Anne and Gemma began cowering near them.

"I'm so proud of you, baby," Anne told him with a smile. Harry turned away from Louis and embraced her tightly, the smell of her perfume mixing in with the scent of Louis' cologne, that was already marked on his clothing.

"Me too baby brother," Gemma added in, while rubbing his back.

"We're all so happy for you, Haz," Louis said from where he was leaning against the kitchen counter. Harry had now separated from Anne, but still had his hand resting against her waist. He looked up, still high off of his glee and jubilance. He still couldn't believe that he had been accepted into one of the most prestigious, photography universities in all of England. He'd wanted to go there for a while, ever since some of students had come to his high school, to promote and tell them about the college. And once he'd heard all about the satisfying facts about it and even had a chance to glance at samples of their photos, he already knew he wanted to go there. And luckily, he'd even gotten the opportunity to fulfill his dream.

Unlike many others who had to sacrifice their wishes because of important aspects, like money or traveling, Harry didn't have those problems. Luckily, Anne had already started saving up for her children's college funds since they were little and whatever amount that was left would become part of Harry's students loans. He didn't mind that much; sure he was stressed just like anyone else, but was pretty confident that he could pay them off eventually. He had most of his life to do that anyways.

"Thanks guys," Harry began, while glancing around the room to make sure that everyone was listening. Once they nodded, he continued with a beaming smile. "I really appreciate that you all are so supportive of my dreams. It means a lot to me. Love you all," he told them, and a chorus of 'aws' immediately interrupted.

Before Harry even knew it, he was being enveloped in the arms of all the people that he truly loved and cared for. So, he simply tucked himself farther in the embrace, nuzzling against Louis' chest with a soft smile brushing across his lips.

PART III | "To be loved and to be in love..."

Harry sighed, as he nervously looked back at his reflection in the mirror. His long fingers roamed up to his collar, which he pulled at, as a sweat dripped down his forehead. He honestly did not know why he was so anxious. It was just prom anyways, nothing big. But, maybe the fact that Louis was coming all the way from university to take him, influenced his actions a bit.

What if he didn't look good enough for the other man? He was older anyways, and had probably seen much more attractive people at his college. What if he didn't even show up? He was probably slurring random words while holding a bottle up to his frail lips, as another body pressed against his back, and loud music blasted through the dimmed room right now.

Harry mentally shuddered at the thought, and forced himself to take a deep breath. No, he shook his head, Louis would never do that to him. Because if he wanted to, he wouldn't have asked the younger boy to the dance anyways. It was quite romantic, at least to Harry.

Zayn and Niall were begging for him to go to some school play after school, which confused Harry since he hadn't heard of it before. Yet, he was still dragged their by his two friends, into an auditorium filled with their peers. They sat him down in the front row; he was surprised there were even seats left and felt a little flustered, yet puzzled once he felt eyes on him, everywhere he looked.

But, soon enough the curtains raised and some loud music played, that Harry swore he's heard everyday on the radio so far. Then, the chorus of 'Suit and Tie,' was being sang by a very familiar voice. Harry had nearly jumped in surprise once seeing Louis prance onto the stage, a mic in his hand. His cheeks tinted whenever a quite seductive verse came up, and Louis was sure to wink at him especially at those moments.

And while his mind was filled with questions, his eyes were more focused on watching his boyfriend jump and dance around on stage, while a couple of friends followed the choreography behind him. Harry had recognized a few as Andy and Liam; Zayn had loudly squealed and kept poking his shoulder once seeing the boy, but Harry was too busy to care.

That continued for a while, before the music began to quiet down and the lights dimmed. Harry had guessed that was it for the show, but was he wrong. Suddenly, Andy was rushing across the stage with a stool in his hands, and a guitar strapped across his back. He placed the stool on the stage, before handing Louis the instrument. The other thanked him and took a seat, while his fingers strummed and his lips parted with a hum.

And before Harry knew it, Louis was singing, 'Isn't She Lovely,' while looking directly into his eyes. The only difference was, that he had changed all the feminine pronouns to male ones, making the song seem even more special. By the time it ended, Louis had placed the guitar on the floor, and raised the mic up to his lips.

"Well, hello everyone. It's been two years since I've been here, still looks like shit though." The students laughed, while the teachers only glared. "Alright, alright Mrs. Ramsey, you know I was only joking," he said, while raising his hands up in a defensive motion. "You guys might be wondering what I am doing here, especially after giving this amazing performance. Some of you look like you already know from the sly looks you're giving me, but let's shed some light for little Harry, yeah?"

Harry swallowed thickly at the mention of his name and straightened his posture, while staring back at Louis with a shaky smile.

"First and foremost, isn't Harry lovely everyone?" Louis asked and a flush scattered down Harry's neck, as he heard a chorus of agreements. "Well too bad suckers, he's all mine." He stuck his tongue out childishly, before becoming serious again. "Now Haz, I've known you for a long time, since we were in diapers. Or pull-ups, whatever. Not the point but, I've wasted many of those years away from you, all because of my idiocy. But, not anymore. Now that we are back as a whole, I want to ask you a very important question." Harry's widened at that, a bit with shock, the rest with excitement. "Not bringing up the whole marriage thing yet, you'll have to wait a few more years for that," Louis winked and Harry swore he felt like he was about to explode right there.

"Would you Harry Edward Styles, like to go to prom with me?"

After a load of kisses which the teachers shook their heads at and some more, Harry had obviously said yes. So, here he was now. Getting ready for the dance, with his heart feeling like it could jump out of his chest any minute now. And, he almost fainted once hearing his mother's loud call from below.

"Harry, Louis' here!"

Oh god, Harry panicked, while pacing around the small bathroom. Then, he quickly leaned against the counter again, staring at himself in the mirror. He poked at a few pimples, debating whether he should pop them or not and ended up deciding that only crushing them would make him look even worse. So, after making sure that his curls were perfect and tugging his blazer down a bit more, he headed out of the room.

His dress shoes clicked against each step he took, down the staircase. He finally plummeted from the last one, slowly walking towards the living room instead, where he could hear voices echoing from. There sat Louis on the couch with a toothy grin settled across his face, while his hands sat intertwined on his lap. Harry's eyes widened at the sight; he looked amazing. From the way his chestnut colored locks were styled into a quiff, and the way his classic black and white tuxedo hung around his body, it all just seemed so magical.

Louis eventually noticed Harry's presence as well, from where he was standing at the doorway idlesly. A blush scattered across the younger boy's face, as Louis' mouth gaped, while his eyes raked up and down the other's body. He raised up slowly, with the help of both of his palms, before taking a step closer towards the boy.

"Harry, you uh look--, wow." Louis spoke a bit breathlessly.

Harry looked up from the ground hesitantly, before his lips broke into a shaky smile. "Thanks, you look great too," he states, feeling a tad more confident for not stuttering at all. I mean, why should he anyways? It was Louis anyways, his Louis. The same Louis he'd grown up with, facing every difficulty through the way. And prom would just be another bump in the road, an easier one he hoped.

Louis began moving closer to Harry, until their faces were inches away. His hand raised up and cupped the younger's cheek, watching how Harry's eyelashes fluttered across his skin. Louis stood on his tippy toes, despising Harry's growth spurt at times, as his lips ghosted over the other's forehead. Harry shivered at the feeling, but leaned closer into Louis' chest, even after the other's mouth had moved away.

Harry's previously closed eyes slowly unraveled, and he hesitantly looked up, loving how Louis' blue eyes were already pouring into his own. "Beautiful baby," Louis lips tickled against his ear, causing another round of shudders, good ones of course, to rack through his body. "All mine," he added in, before finally moving away, leaving his hand to rest against Harry's waist instead.

"Well," Anne began after clearing her throat, catching both boys' attention immediately. "How about we take some pictures and then you guys can get going, okay? The limousine's already waiting outside, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting a few more minutes."

No matter how much Harry would like to argue, that all the people inside of that vehicle would probably be very much angered from the delay, he shrugged the thought off. Instead, he tapped Louis' hand for a moment, before walking towards the couch. He leaned down towards the duffel bag that was already sitting there, and quickly unzipped it. He hummed while digging through the few article of clothing and necessities that were packed in it, before finally grinning. His fingers clutched tightly against his camera, the same one he's had for many years. Harry spun on his heel and handed it to Anne, who was smiling at him with a knowing, yet proud look.

Harry neared Louis again and immediately, the other's arm slung around his waist. "Smile!" Anne shouted, and they did just that. After a few more snaps, poses and flashes, numerous Polaroids began swimming out of the camera. "I'll take care of these until you return," she told Harry and the other nodded, knowing how she definitely wouldn't let anything happen to those pictures.

"Want to go now?" Louis spoke, looking up at Harry, who nodded besides him.

"Sure," Harry responded and began moving towards their bags, but Louis stopped him before he could.

"I'll get them," Louis smiled and Harry thanked him with a smile, and began heading towards Anne instead.

"Bye mummy," he told her, while slinging his arms around her small frame. She enveloped him in her arms, while rubbing her hands up and down his back. They eventually parted, just as Anne's lips did as well.

"You're going to be back in two days, right?" She asked and Harry nodded. After heading to prom, which was being held in a nearby hotel, the students were allowed to book rooms there as well. Louis would be staying with Harry obviously, and just like many of the other teenagers, they would be residing there for two days, including tonight. "Be safe alright and no drinking," she spoke with narrowed eyes, causing a chuckle to leave the younger's lips.

"Yes mum," he told her and after a final hug, he joined Louis by the door.

"Bye Anne!" The older boy called out as they began leaving the doorway, both bags slung over each of his arms. Once hearing a familiar goodbye from the said woman, both boys began heading down the sidewalk, clammy hands clasped firmly. "Got your camera," Louis told him, just as they were inches away from the limo.

"Thanks," Harry replied, leaning closer against his boyfriend who simply hummed. "Here, let me." Harry jumped ahead of Louis and opened the door before the other could even try to. Inside their friends were seated and let out long relieved breaths, once seeing them.

"Finally!" Niall shouted, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"We've been waiting," Zayn said, while tapping his finger against the watch that was strapped across his wrist.

"Yeah yeah," Louis brushed off, as he climbed inside, gently placing the bags by his feet. Harry came in next, closing the door behind him and tucking himself closely against Louis. Almost on cue, the other's arm wrapped around Harry's waist, causing him to smile and let his head drop by Louis' shoulder.

"Hey Harry," Selena grinned from where she was seated besides Niall. Said boy reciprocated the action and actually took his time to glance around at the environment.

The whole place had a blueish theme: from the leather seats, the light up floor, or the ceiling that the colored lights bounced off of. There was even a small section filled with drinks and because they weren't exactly allowed to drink alcohol, it was occupied with numerous flavored juice boxes. Louis had eventually gotten up and given him his favorite, fruit punch one and the couple grinned ridiculously while sipping them. Ahead of them, Selena and Niall had eventually gotten up and began dancing with the beat of the loud music that the driver had blasting. Zayn was seated besides them, shouting and joking about how Niall couldn't dance for shit. That eventually ended up with them having a dance battle, everyone rooting for a different person to win after all. The last couple, Josh and this girl Hannah, were busy snapping picture and snap chatting mostly everything that was happening.

So, after one heck of a ride where Niall has finally won the battle, they eventually began climbing out of the limo.

"Excited?" Louis mumbled into Harry's ear, who was jittering with glee.

"Yup," Harry nodded, as they pushed open the hotel door. The group had soon reunited and followed the booming music, to an area which had their eyes in awe. It was kinda similar to the inside of their limo actually, besides the obvious differences. There was a dj in the corner, mixing up some tunes that had almost everyone dancing on the glass floor. Heels clicked and bodies were clad in expensive dresses, to tuxedos and dress shoes. Some people even went out with wearing sneakers or flats, which Harry thought was pretty cool. It gave a different spin to the classic idea. Their was a small bar area and though they were only supposed to have fruit punch there, some people snuck in some alcohol. Snacks littered here and there, along with rows of tables which were scattered all over the place.

Harry immediately moved over to one and plumped down in a seat, liking to be more secluded from all of the action. However, most of his friends thought the opposite. The two couples were already dancing against each other, while Louis was who knows where. Harry sighed, but then caught his lips into an upward smile, once seeing Zayn near him with two cups of punch. The boy plumped down next to him and handed him a glass, which Harry took gratefully.

Surprisingly, Zayn had came to prom alone. He had gotten asked, but had politely declined them. He was still hopelessly in love with Liam, ever since that performance Louis and his friends had given them. Zayn had eventually gotten over Liam after he had graduated, but the feelings just had to return. And yet, the other still didn't know he existed. That was the absolute worse thing about crushes. It was hard to reveal your feelings to someone, especially if you were particularly shy about them like Zayn. He'd hardly even spoken two actual words to Liam, unless it was in his mind and he was imagining another useless scenario about them.

"You okay?" Harry asked him, glancing a bit worriedly at him. Zayn nodded numbly, raising the cup up to his lips, eyes still strained on the bodies in front of him. Harry simply sighed and began drowning the drink down as well, eyes clenched closed as he felt the liquid run down his throat. Once he opened them again, he gasped and nearly dropped the glass, once seeing another face inches away from him. Zayn chuckled at his reaction, while Harry simply smacked Louis' shoulder, causing the other to pout. "Louis!" He shouted and the other just stuck his hand out, which Harry stared at weirdly.

"C'mon Haz, stop being a bore. Let's go dance," his twinkled with fascination, before sighing as Harry shook his head defiantly.

"Y'know I don't like dancing in front of others," he mumbled quietly.

"Yeah, but please. I even made the dj put a slower song on and I know how much you love when I twirl you." He then moved a bit closer, whispering in a low voice, "My little ballerina."

Harry blushed at the nickname, before sheepishly smiling, because yeah. He did like when Louis spun him. Still, he groaned out, "Louis," defeatedly.

"Get up." Louis told him while smiling and Harry stomped his foot, before clasping their hands together. He was pulled out of his chair and practically dragged towards the dance floor, blushing once hearing Zayn whistling and shouting about how he should 'unleash his moves like Jagger.'

See, Harry would've preferred a small corner, but Louis was the total opposite. He had pushed and shoved the bodies, until they standing perfectly in the middle of it all. So, once a slow song that Harry recognized as, 'I Will Always Love You' came on, Louis immediately began smiling softly. It took Harry a few moments to realize that he was still holding his cup of punch, but neither seemed to care. Instead, Louis simply pulled him closer to him, before he grabbed Harry's hand and made him bounce around on the balls of his heels. Then, he quickly spun Harry which made the other grin widely, before pulling him into his chest.

So, as Louis' hands latched across Harry's waist, all the other could do was smile softly at him. Ah, what a feeling it was being next to the man he knew he loved. And for some reason, Harry knew that Louis already knew, from the way the other looked up and caught their lips in a passionate lips. Slow and soft, exactly how Harry always adored it to be like.

-

Lips were practically attached to each other's, and it was a surprise that they even managed to unlock the room door. Stumbling inside, Louis was sure to keep his hand firmly against Harry's lower back, assuring that he wouldn't fall. The boy was clumsy enough, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise anyways. Yet, he surely didn't want to ruin such an intimate moment, that was scarce between the couple. The most they had done were blowjobs or some quick wanks, but nothing more than that. So, Louis took it upon himself to make sure that Harry's first time would go smooth and slowly with him.

Louis blindly dropped the bags besides the door, before kicking it closed behind him. Then, he numbly guided the two towards the bed, leaning down and placing the boy across the velvet sheets lightly. Harry stared at him with plump, bitten lips, looking so innocent and pure, yet the sounds he was making surely were asking for something completely the opposite.

"Gonna take care of you so great, my baby." The words ghosted from Louis lips, as he began ripping his blazer off, along with his shirt. It was a bit of a hassle considering they were a lot of buttons stretching down it, but from the look Harry was giving him, it only made it even more worth it. His fingers trailed down slowly to his waistband, unbuttoning it, showing the edge of his black briefs. Harry whimpered at that and mumbled something about 'stop teasing him so much,' which only made Louis grin triumphantly.

Reluctantly, he pushed his pants down his legs, revealing his throbbing hard on. Harry's eyes widened at that and he felt his pants tighten as well, making him feel a bit pathetic for being so lusted and eager, just by looking at Louis undress in front of him. Though, it was beyond better than the dreams he would have of. Going through puberty was a rough patch for Harry, considering he would get hot and bothered, just at the thought of Louis naked. And yet, they were already halfway there, right in front of him.

"L-Louis, please. Want you inside of me," Harry spoke quietly, eyes still strained at the sight in front of him.

"Patient princess." Louis told him and began nearing the laying body, causing Harry to swallow thickly. Louis placed both of his hands on the side of Harry's legs, slowly climbing further. It wasn't until his body hovered completely above of Harry's, that the younger boy shuddered whenever he felt Louis' hot breaths against his neck.

"I think we need these off," Louis said, as his fingers began reaching for the collar of Harry's shirt. Thankfully, the blazer had been taken off earlier and handed to Zayn, back when they were still dancing. Hopefully the boy hadn't lost it yet, or else Harry's mum would kill him. Yet, there wasn't time for him to be worrying, because the sight in front of him was much more consuming.

Louis leaned down and caught Harry's lips in another passionate, yet steamy kiss. As the two mouths danced against each other and tongues roamed the mouths, Louis fingers were busy wandering farther down his neck. They trailed further and he began unbuttoning the shirt, only stopping once he almost reached the end. Harry whimpered once Louis broke the kiss, and tried pulling the body closer to him, but Louis simply placed his hands back down.

"Harry, I told you to be patient." He warned him and the boy just shook his head, while still fidgeting beneath him. His dîck felt constricted in his pants, which raked a shock of pain through his body and he cursed himself for wearing such a tight pair. Yet, he knew he couldn't dare touch himself at such a point, because he knew that Louis wouldn't be pleased. So, he simply nodded at the boy on top of him, biting down on his lip.

"So pretty," Louis mumbled, as his fingers roamed over Harry's skin, causing the other to shiver. He stopped besides the perky nipples, tweaking and playing with them a bit. He smiled once feeling them harden and a quiet moan left Harry's mouth. The said boy blushed at the sound, but he couldn't help it.

Louis eventually moved his fingers away and placed his lips on his chest instead. He sucked and placed small kisses down the way, until he finally reached the edge of Harry's pants. His lips tickled from the line of hair, but he ignored that, fingers working against the button instead. Quickly, he tore the pants off of the long legs, along with the shirt and tossed it off of the bed, earning a relieved exhale from Harry.

"H-hurts daddy. Want you côck," Harry groaned, thrusting his hips a bit. Louis furrowed his brow at that and placed his hands on Harry's hips, looking up at Harry's disheveled state with icy eyes.

"What have I told you Harry?" Once the other didn't reply, Louis scratched his nails against his chest, earning a hiss from the boy. "Answer me," he demanded, watching how Harry's lips hollowed, as he stuttered out a reply.

"B-be patient," he murmured, eyes crinkling a bit.

"Exactly. Listen to daddy, Harry, because I'm not afraid of punishing you." Louis growled, before his voice softened a bit. "Don't wanna hurt you," he mumbled against Harry's skin, kissing where he was scratching previously. Then, he finally narrowed his face down a bit, until he was inches away from Harry's dîck. Finally, he pushed the boxers down his legs, lifting him up gently during the process, releasing Harry's misery.

"So ready." He mumbled while smiling, gripping Harry's côck with one hand. His finger ghosted down it, stopping by the slit, and rubbing it slowly. The precum dripped into his fist, from where it was already leaking at.

"Gonna suck you off, okay baby?" Louis asked, as he leaned down, lips inches away.

"Please," Harry whimpered, just as Louis finally placed his lips around his dick. "Oh," he muttered blissfully and breathed sharply, as he felt the tongue swirl around his tip. Louis' head bobbed up and down as he took in as much as he could, eyes glazing a bit once feeling it hit the back of his throat. He didn't stop however and took the rest of his côck into his hand, stroking sinfully against it as well. Harry's moans were music to his ear, only making him work even faster and harder. But, once he felt like the boy was about to come, he quickly moved away, leaving Harry as a grunting mess.

"Daddy p-please," Harry begged, côck twitching aimlessly. Louis was already hovering above him, loving how much the other boy was a complete mess, and all for him. His hair was already disheveled around the pillow and his eyes were rolling back, as he continued groaning Louis' name. But, once he saw Harry's hands near his dick dangerously, he quickly grabbed his wrists in a swift motion.

"No touching yourself," he told him firmly. Before Harry could even protest, he quickly continued. "Turn around and lay on your back baby."

Louis leaned over and grabbed the bottle of lube and condom from the nightstand, (he had snuck in earlier and got the room all ready, just to be prepared). Meanwhile, Harry had finally turned over, hissing a bit at the pain of his dick pressing against the bed. But, he didn't have much time to dwell upon it, before he felt Louis' hands clutching his ass tightly. He let out deep breaths and allowed his face to rest against the pillows, teeth grazing across his lip, which was already scraped from all of the times that Louis had bitten against it. Louis removed his hands for a moment, busying himself in squeezing some lube into them instead and putting the condom on his hard-on, before parting his lips to talk.

"'M gonna finger you, okay?" Louis told him and Harry nodded breathlessly against the pillow. He shivered from where Louis' fingers trailed down his back, until he stopped by Harry's hole. He kept his slight grip on Harry's bum, before pushing his finger inside of his tight hole. He paused for a moment, smiling once hearing Harry whimper, and began moving around slowly. His finger thrusted inside the hole, as he quickly added in another.

Harry moaned loudly, once Louis' fingers worked at a faster speed, a bit unusual from his previous slow motions. He lifted his head off the pillow slightly, moving a few pieces of his hair away from his eyes, trying his best to keep in another moan, but he couldn't help it once Louis added in a final finger. He hadn't felt this much pleasure ever, but he could tell you that it was absolutely amazing. Except for the feeling of his dick becoming even tighter and harder, and surely more painful.

"You ready, love?" Louis asked and almost immediately Harry nodded his head. Louis hummed and retracted his fingers, leaning over and grabbing more lube instead. He slicked up his côck, before speaking softly to Harry again, asking him about how he's sure he's okay. And once again, Harry mumbled a quiet 'yes,' to which Louis sighed, but agreed to.

Louis gripped his dick and hesitantly aligned it against Harry's pink, flushed hole. Harry's teeth scratched against his lip once feeling the tip brush inside on him, and he dropped his face back into the pillow. Despite having multiple heads sleeping upon it, he gripped onto it, biting down a bit. Soon enough, Louis' côck was fully inside of Harry's hole, rocking back softly. Louis was fearful of hurting the younger boy, already regretting some of his previously harsh actions. Yet, he figured that it was time to speed it up a bit.

Louis thrusted deeper and harder against Harry, whose moans became louder which each slam. Skin slapped against each other and the two were sure that Harry's whimpers and Louis' profanities were heard from all throughout the hallway. Niall would be sure to tease them the next morning, considering their room was right next to Harry and Louis', yet the two didn't care enough to stop. Louis didn't mind the loud sounds actually, and worked to praise Harry instead.

"So tight," Louis muttered, eyes clenching shut though the action. "Love feeling me inside of you, hm?" He asked, and received his answer through one of Harry's many 'oh.' Said boy was currently clenching the pillow, fists filled with the feathers inside of it.

"Love having you inside of me," Harry repeated, eyes rolling in bliss. "H-Harder please," he cried, fingers clenching even tighter. Louis did as told, gripping onto Harry's hips, as he pounded in even harder. Harry panted and breathed thickly from the action, while also pleased that Louis actually listened to him. Well, he usually did anyways.

Suddenly, Harry felt the pit of his stomach churning, while his eyes rolled back, blazing with the whiteness that overcame them. "Lo-Lou, need to come." He stuttered, feeling like his body would collapse if he didn't, anytime soon. Louis nodded and forced his eyes to stay open, before they shut from all of the pleasure. Obeying his baby's wishes, he slammed into Harry's prostate, earning a loud moan from the other. "Daddy! Oh, fuck, yes!"

"My little princess. So obedient to daddy, hm? Love it when I pound into you, my personal slut. Such a pretty, cute baby. My baby," he growled protectively, a bit too close to Harry's ear. Almost immediately, Harry came with a shout of Louis' name, fingers almost turning white from where he clenching the pillows so harshly.

Louis smiled down at Harry, but continued thrusting and wrecking Harry's hole, until he finally followed the action. With a final pant, he pulled out and rolled off the boy, before helping Harry lay down properly on his back. The boy was busy breathing heavily, eyes dilated and wide, while Louis cleaned both of them with a tissue he had left on the table. He tossed it off the bed, before turning on his side to Harry, wrapping an arm around him.

"You alright?" Louis asked, raising his hand forward to move the sweaty locks away from Harry's eyes. He nodded numbly and trickled himself closer to his boyfriend, eyes staring up at the ceiling. He still felt shocked from what just happened. Never in a million years had Harry ever thought that this day would come. Sure, he always assumed or at least hoped it would, but never fully believed in it until now. He always felt like Louis was messing around with him or would simply leave right after they finished, but no. He was still here, currently breathing into Harry's neck.

"Louis," Harry suddenly began, voice raspy and deeper than usual. Once hearing Louis simply hum, he sighed and poked the other's cheeks, repeating his name over and over again. Finally, Louis' tired blue eyes stared back at him, along with a furrowed brow. "I love you," Harry stated, liking how it felt like a heavy weight was lifted from his shoulders. He'd been meaning to admit his feelings for a while now, and he had finally done it. Now, he was only waiting for Louis' response, which confused him a bit. Instead of looking surprised or a bit shocked, the other simply laughed. "What?" Harry asked him, shoving his shoulder a bit, feeling hurt yet curious as to what was so funny.

"It's just, you're saying it like you don't think I know that." Louis interjected, looking back at Harry deeply. "And I thought you knew I loved you too. I've loved you since we were young kids Haz, though it was more in a platonic way back then. But now, I think I love you more than anyone. And no matter how clichè this sounds, you are my world. And if you didn't know that yet, let me remind you again. I love, I love you, I love you," Louis told him while peppering kisses all over Harry's face, earning a round of laughs.

"Get off me, you goof." Harry giggled, while jokingly shoving Louis off of him. The other simply looked at him and smugly quirked an eyebrow.

"You weren't saying that minutes ago."

"Oh shut it!" Harry responded, causing Louis to cackle, before pushing the other even closer to him. "Louis," he jabbed a finger at his shoulder again, "can I take a picture?"

Louis glanced up at him weirdly and a bit puzzled. "Of what? Me?" Harry nodded a bit shyly. "Right now? 'M naked babe."

"I know, but please. I won't show anyone, and maybe just a picture of your face or something. Or a pillow. Anything that'll let me remember this day." Once seeing Louis' hesitating face, he pouted and whined out another, "Please."

Louis finally groaned, moving away from their embrace and sitting up instead. "Fine," he mumbled, causing a triumphant grin to plaster against Harry's face. The said boy watched as Louis lifted the covers from his naked body, and began nearing their bags instead. His breath was stuck in his throat once seeing his body hunch over, and he swore Louis was doing this all just to tease him. And once he was returning with a marker, camera and a smug smile, Harry knew he was right.

"Here," Louis handed him the items, while leaning over the bed.

"Thank you." Harry sat up in bed, humming and wondering what he could possibly snap a picture of. As he continued looking around, he felt the camera being snapped right out of his hands. Shocked, he turned at Louis with widened eyes, who was busy putting his briefs on, before turning back to him.

"Lay down," Louis told the boy, who was simply staring at in confusion. "C'mon, I have an idea," he pleaded and Harry sighed, before doing as told. He laid on his back, tucking his curls behind his ear, while watching Louis' next moves. The said boy was now climbing closer to Harry, before he suddenly straddled him. Harry looked up at him with a slight blush. "Uh, I don't think I can go for round two already," he said while raising his pointer finger.

Louis laughed instead and placed his finger down. "We're not going to fûck, I'm gonna take a picture. Um, do something cute," he told him, who simply frowned.

"Like what?" He asked and Louis shrugged. Harry tried just smiling, but the other thought it looked too forced. So, he simply threw his arms his arms over face, cover his eyes, while raising his other arm in a slight fist.

"Perfect!" Louis shouted suddenly, causing Harry to try to peek a bit with confusion. "No, don't move," he said, while securely moving his arm until it was just like before. "So pretty, my little princess," Louis mumbled, while tapping a finger against Harry's chest. Harry blushed at the nickname, before a smile tugged against his lips. Quickly, Louis picked up the camera and snapped out a picture, exclaiming how 'it was beautiful' and that 'Harry should become a model.'

"Let me see," Harry removed his arms, before opening his palm. Louis dropped the Polaroid into it, before climbing off of the boy. "Yeah, a bit blurry, but it's nice." Harry said, while quickly grabbing a marker.

"What're you gonna write? 'Best fûck of my life?" Louis giggled from besides Harry. He was currently staring curiously at the boy, with his arm cradled underneath his head, in a sleeping position.

"We didn't fûck, it's called making love." Harry muttered, while writing against the picture, that was slapped against his creased leg. It made it easier to write on, though he did smudge some of the letters though.

"Sorry," Louis pouted, before pressing a kiss against Harry's cheek. Once the other finally grinned and placed the Polaroid by his bedside table, (which Louis added a wink on), he pulled him closer and leaned his head across Harry's chest.

"Love you," Louis added after a while, eyes fluttering shut with exhaustion.

"To the moon and back." Harry added in, pressing his lips against Louis' forehead, while carding his fingers through the other's tangled locks.

"Always so cheesy," Louis spoke suddenly, with a teasing smile.

"You love it."

"I do."

PART IV | "All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you..."

Harry's legs was jittery with nerves, as was his whole body. His clammy hands were intertwined across his lap, which was clad with a long, blue gown. He wanted to raise a hand and tangle it in his curls instead, but couldn't do that either. Considering there was currently a hat sitting upon it as well, which he couldn't remember what you call. Whatever it was, it sure was pretty heavy. He couldn't imagine throwing it up in the air, four years from now.

He hesitantly raised his gaze, peeking at the crowd sitting across the bleachers happily. Posters and phones were placed in almost everyone's hands, in an attempt to record their child's graduation. Oh yeah, Harry was graduating. Finally getting out of this shithole and being thrown into a new one, where he had to practically start all over again. Introduce himself to new people, who will laugh at his name and then ask something related to his hair. Then, he'll have to come out to almost every person he befriends, especially a very outgoing female one. And, all the rest of the problems that came with Uni. Like living away from mum and Louis, who was at college too, only a few cities away from him. Plus, Harry believes that they both have a fear of the other cheating on them, but have too much faith to actually worry worry about it. It would still be a silly issue, though.

His eyes raked through the crowd of families, finally stopping at one. There sat Louis, Anne and Gemma. He smiled at them once their eyes met, watching how Louis began waving furiously, causing the poster from his hands to drop. Gemma slapped his shoulder at that and just grinned at him. Harry's hand flung up to his mouth to cover it before a giggle left it, while watching his boyfriend and sister bickering even from afar. Suddenly, Anne's hand raised up and pointed towards the podium, with widened eyes. Gemma and Louis began doing the same, and it wasn't until the boy sitting next to him, George he thinks, tapped his shoulder and whispered, "Dude, they called your name."

"Harry Styles?" The principal repeats, confusion inked between his words. Immediately, Harry raised up from his chair and sped towards the podium, tripping a bit, causing a wave of laughter to erupt. Harry's cheeks blushed and he steadied himself, raising up his gown just in case and hurried towards the principal. The said man smiled at him and repeated his name, while handing over the diploma.

However, before a round of clapping could begin, a particularly loud voice called over them all. "It's actually Harold," Louis objected, cupping his mouth to make his words seem even louder. Harry turned to glare at him with reddened cheeks, as the principal simply cleared his throat.

"Well, Harold Styles then," he corrected himself and shook hands with Harry, before giving him the certificate. The younger boy thanked him, before turning on his heel and returning to his seat. A slight patter of laughter and whispering was heard between the crowd of students and Harry simply shook his head, once hearing Zayn and Niall repeating the nickname from rows down.

Once everyone had received their congratulations and diploma, they were finally allowed to leave. After hugging the small amount of friends Harry had, he rushed to his family, who were standing patiently by the bleachers.

"Harold!" Louis shouted mischievously, before pouting once Harry smacked him with his diploma.

"That's not very nice," Anne frowned, causing a grin to settle against Louis' lips.

"You tell 'im Anne!"

"Oh, shut up," he playfully glared at Louis, who did the same. Harry turned towards Anne and Gemma, who were already standing closely together and enveloped them in a hug.

"Proud of you honey," Anne told him, while rubbing her hand down his back. They parted soon, Harry thanking them with a smile.

"Yeah, didn't know you would actually graduate. Thought I had to wait another year to come here," Gemma teased and Harry rolled his eyes playfully. He then turned towards Louis, who was frowning a bit.

"Where's my hug?" He asked softly, with opened arms. Harry sighed dramatically, before stepping forward and leaning into the touch. Louis grinned triumphantly, and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, while the other hid his face in the crook of his neck. "Happy for my baby," Louis mumbled, while carding his fingers through Harry's locks. (He'd thankfully already taken the hat off, which made his hair feel relieved, yet look messier than usual).

"Thank you Lou," Harry mumbled against the skin, pressing a small kiss against it. They soon pulled away once hearing someone clear their throat, and a camera flash.

"Gotcha covered," Anne winked at him, raising the camera in her arms higher. Harry laughed and stayed in his position by Louis, smiling once seeing Zayn and Niall running towards him.

"I won!" Niall shouted with his fists pumped in the air and Zayn frowning behind him.

"You cheated!" The other boy shouted, causing Niall to gasp dramatically.

"No I didn't!"

"You pushed me into a tree."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say push," Niall shrugged, causing Zayn to roll his eyes and simply cross his arms above his chest.

"Hey guys," Harry greeted them with an amused look.

"Hey H, family," Zayn spoke with a nod of his head. "So Louis, didn't fancy bringing Liam?" He asked hopefully, glancing around just in case he'd see the boy anywhere.

"Nope, sorry Z," Louis frowned, as the other boy's face fell, before he let a fake smile stretch across his face. Everyone was silent for a moment, feeling pity for Zayn and his hopeless crush, that'd been going on for too many years. Yet, no one spoke up against it, because whenever they did, it would only end up with a crying Zayn and a guilty person. Plus, it would definitely ruin the mood, so Harry reminded himself to have the talk later on.

"Anyways," Niall broke the silence, "we're coming to your house right? Can't wait to party," he grinned, dancing around a bit.

Harry chuckled, but nodded. "Yeah, but if you mean party by watching movies with my family and battling each other in charades, then yes."

"That's exactly what I mean," Niall said, while being completely serious. "Get ready to get creamed, bitches! I always beat you all at TV shows!"

"Fûck no!" Louis interjected, "You haven't played against the master yet. I will beat your little ass, white boy."

"I'd like to see you try, equally white boy," Niall responded smugly.

Harry simply laughed as the two continued bickering, Zayn shaking his head from besides him. Anne and Gemma began ushering the arguing boys towards the parking lot, who listened, yet didn't stop flinging 'threats' at each other.

"We're all so crazy," Zayn chuckled, while his fingers gripped his diploma tightly.

"Yeah. 'M gonna miss it though," Harry spoke sadly. It was true, he would dearly miss these moments once they all go to their separate ways. And no matter how much they tried calling or Skyping each other from all over England, it would never be the same as now.

And Zayn seemed to understand that perfectly, as he simply added a, "Me too Haz. Me too."

But, the sappy moment was soon brought to an end, once the bickering boys noticed their presence again. Louis and Niall turned towards them with a smile, and Harry instantly sighed, already knowing what was coming up.

"Harry, tell this paperboy that I would so win in charades," Louis said, while sticking his thumb out at his own chest.

"The fûck is a paperboy?" Niall asked, staring at Louis confusedly. However, he shrugged it off and turned towards Zayn instead. "Zaynie, tell him how I am so much better. Right?"

And Harry simply shook his head, throwing an arm around Zayn's shoulder, who was busy laughing at the boys in front of them. Because they were insane, but Harry wouldn't have it any other way.

-

Length: 13k

Thoughts?

Alright, that was the first time I'd ever written smut, sorry if it sucked. Only have like four more chapters left, wow. Anyways, tell me what you think and thanks for all of the support! Please vote, comment and follow. Till next week, my lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 9 1
A story about Harry's and Louis' story before and after the hiatus. The following story contains smut! Total amount of words: 21426
1.3K 19 30
Harry and Louis love each other. They think that is all they need. Unfortunately, life isn't always fair. Unfortunately, they had to learn that the h...
1.2K 83 10
a young boy gives another boy a rock the shape of a heart. This is going to be a relatively short story
6.1K 171 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015