Can You Save Me? (Demi Lovato...

By LovleyLovatic

Chloe is a beautiful 11 year old girl but she is broken she suffers from self harm and eating disorders, when... More

Can You Save Me? (Demi Lovato Fanfic)
Can you save me (Demi Lovato fanfic)
Can you save me ? (Demi Lovato fanfic)
NOTE

Can you save me? (Demi Lovato fanfic)

1.1K 34 0
By LovleyLovatic

Chloe POV:

I woke up and decided to take a shower after I had finished and gotten dressed I started picking at my cuts missing the feeling of the blade, I rummaged around in the cupboard to find the blade once I found it I pulled up my sleeve and started slicing at my wrists feeling free as the blood trickled down my arm.. When Demi walked in I had been too caught up in the blood to notice her knocking at the door.

Demi POV:

I have been standing at the door waiting for Chloe to get out of the bathroom I knew she had finished in the shower because the water had stopped running and she had been in there a while, suddenly I got a horrible feeling that something was wrong I opened the door to see Chloe on the floor blood flowing from her wrists. I dropped to the floor grabbing Chloe and sitting her im between my legs whilst I worked on bandaging up her wrist finally when her wrist had been bandaged up I looked at her "Chloe what do you think you were doing!!" I almost shouted at her I heard my mom shout "what's wrong up there girls?" Chloe gave me the please don't say anything look and I nodded "Nothing I just caught Chloe on my phone whilst I was in the bathroom" Chloe sighed with relief and I hugged her close and said "Chlo your coming to my house in LA it will be you, Marissa and I just us 3 I'm going to help you through this baby" Chloe nodded and buried her head in my chest.

Continue Reading