Pretty Little Liars one shots

By Pll_funny

Random PLL one shots Any ship Not mine COMPLETED More

Storm - Spemily
Distance - Spemily
Movie date - Spanna
Crush - Sparia
Obsession - Spanna
Kiss Me - Hanna and Lucas
The Nerd - Hanna and Lucas
Sick - Spemily
Baking - Spanna
Need you - Sparia
Birthday suprise - Spemily
Hanna's crush - Spanna
Never again - Hanna and (y/n)
Outed - Aria and (Y/N)
She hits you - Hanna and Y/N
450 Degrees - Spanna
I promise - Sparia
Second chance - Spalison
To write love on her arms - Emison
Together - Spencer and y/n
X-files - Spencer and y/n
Bullies - Hanna and y/n
No escape - Emily and y/n
The queen of ashes - Spencer and Mona
Shay and y/n
Drunken encounter - Sparia
Kissing in the rain - Sparia
Hidden feelings - Spemily
Five kisses - Spanna
Dinner - Spencer and y/n
Human - Sparia
rummaging for answers in the pages - Spanna
No air - Spemily
I care - Emison and Emoby
You take my breath away - Sparia
Hey Babe - Hannily
Liars/you
Girls/you
Liars/(Y/N)
Spencer/You
Liars/you
Emily/you
Hanna/You
Hanna/Y/N
Buttons - Spanna
Spencer/you sister
Lucas/You
Self harm - Sparia
Kiss - Sparia
Im yours - Paily
Elevators - Emison
Steam - Spemily
Hot - Sparia
Coffee - Sparia
Cat or dog - Spanna
Movie night - Spanna
I do - Aria/you
Dating them - Alison/you
Dating them - Aria/you
Dating them - Emily/you
Dating them - Hanna/you
Dating them - Spencer/you
Forgive me - Emison
I could take you - Hanna/you
Cat flap - Emily/you
Are you high? - Spanna
Crush - Alison/you
Salvage - Spanna
Laughter - Hannily
Oops - Sparia
Maternal instincts- Lucas/Hanna
Sick - Alison/you
Your Charles - Cece/you
She is not A -Mona/you
Theres no time - Spalison
Unlikely - Emaria
When shes jealous - Alison
When shes jealous - Aria
When shes jealous - Emily
When shes jealous - Hanna
When shes jealous - Spencer
When they are drunk
After she saves you - Hanna
After she saves you - Aria
After she saves you - Spencer
After she saves you - Emily
After she saves you - Alison
We were this close - Hanna/Mona
Life and death - Mona/Hanna
Smut - Spaleb
Dollhouse - Mona/Hanna
Never lies - Aria/Hanna
Relax - Spanna
Kisses - Hannily
Dating Ezra Fitz includes
Cinderella - Hanna/you
Study Break - Spanna
Snack - Emison
Affairs of the Heart - Sparia

Seven minutes - Spanna

2.2K 57 2
By Pll_funny

Not mine

"Guys guys let's play 7 minutes in heaven!!" Aria screeched at the top of her voice, she had drunk way too much. "Come on guys, everyone get in a circle, I've got a bottle we can use" Aria giggled as people started to gather round. Spencer sighed, this was so not her thing. "Hey Mrs Grumpy, you too!" Aria laughed whilst pointing in Spencer's direction. Reluctantly, she grabbed Toby and pulled him over with her, if she was being forced to participate then so was he.
As the large group got into a massive circle, Spencer looked around to see the potential cupboard partners. There were a lot of people here. Of course there were the obvious couples like her & Toby, Emily & Paige and Hanna & Caleb but then there were single people like Noel Kahn - obviously looking to get lucky.
Aria settled down the bottle in the middle and spun it, it landed on Hanna. Spencer's heart sunk as Hanna started giggling as she got blindfolded by Aria and taken into the cupboard, some guy was going to get with the girl she had secretly been in love with for 3 years, this was bad.
Aria spun the bottle once more and Spencer's heart started racing, who was it going to be?
After what seemed like the longest few seconds of her life, the bottle stopped.. It had landed on Spencer. The boys all started laughing, obviously excited at the idea of girl on girl action. Aria giggled "Come on you, get in that cupboard and then you have 7 minutes to do what you want".
Spencer could hear her heart beating through her chest and she walked towards the cupboard, the thought of getting her hands on Hanna, and that tiny dress she was wearing was getting her wet already.
Spencer closed the door after herself, her mouth suddenly dry at the thought of having this opportunity with Hanna. Aria shouted from outside "Okay guys, your 7 minutes starts...now!". Hanna immediately reached out her hands to feel her mystery partner. Her hands felt Spencer's cheeks, and her thumb softly grazed Spencer's lips.
Spencer kissed her thumb and outreached her hands to get a grip of where Hanna was. She pulled Hanna's chin towards her and planted a soft kiss on her perfect mouth.
Hanna took the lead now, slowly but passionately kissing back, causing a rush of arousal to shoot through Spencer's body. Did Hanna feel the spark that Spencer could?

Spencer could feel the pace of Hanna's kisses speed up, as they became more urgent, Spencer found herself softly moaning into Hanna's mouth, this was heaven. Spencer couldn't help herself but to let her hands roam Hanna's beautiful body, she ran her fingers down Hanna's side, before grabbing her hips and pulling them forcefully against her own, gently grinding on Hanna. Spencer could feel her panties getting wet, god Hanna was so sexy. She decided to see if Hanna was as turned on as she was, as she gently reached underneath that tiny dress Hanna had been teasing her with all night. She pressed her fingers against Hanna's underwear and started smiling into the passionate kisses - Hanna was wetter than Spencer. Hanna obviously was craving the touch of her anonymous lover as she guided Spencer's hand into her panties and at the entrance of her wet little pussy. Hanna whispered 'please', begging Spencer to be inside her. Just as Spencer was about to give in to Hanna's demand, Aria banged on the door. "Time's up!" Spencer quickly stopped kissing Hanna and removed her hand from her undies. "Hanna, it's time to see who you were with!" Aria giggled, suddenly the door flew open and everyone from the party outside was peering in. Hanna looked over to see Spencer stood next to her, "Spencer?" she whispered, her cheeks flushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 9
Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire are a married couple and one day Lana says she wants to adopt and when they get to an adoption center, they find a bea...
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
28.6K 515 19
Pitch Perfect Babes strap in for a wild texting ride. Lots of twists and turns and mysteries. #Bechloe is real Started - 2018 Finished - Nov 2023.
113K 1.6K 44
all things riverdale.