The Flash One Shots!

By paigeinastory

I write one shots for Barry Allen the Flash! More

Everyone Has A Sick Day.
Can You Keep A Secret?
Nothing Like A Family Dinner.
Destined To Happen Eventually.
Cheesy.
Bet You Didn't See That Coming.
Feel For You.
Home Is When I Am In Your Arms.
O Sister of Mine.
Hunters And Heroes PART ONE

In A Flash.

14.8K 137 62
By paigeinastory

Summary: Imagine You tell your older brothers Sam and Dean that you are dating The Flash.

Title: 'In A Flash'

Warning: Fluff

Word Count: 1,423

Pairing: Dean x sister!reader x Sam, Barry x reader

A/N: I thought this was a good idea so I went through with it! Enjoy! XOXO

Tagging: @plaidandwhiskeydean @sincerelysaraahh @bovaria @kaz2y5-imagines @ilostmyshoe-79 @abaddonwithyall @angelkurenai @castiels-colette @spnfeelstrain @winchester-writes @the-mrs-dean-winchester @mkay-chan @xdreamxloverx @thegirlwiththeimpala @driverpicksthemuusic @doctorsquoosescompanion @training-wolves @vividimagines @winchestergirl907

"I had a really good time tonight." Barry declared to you as he set down from his arms in front of bunker. "It's just getting started." Barry saw that look in your eyes.

"This is your house right?" Barry asked looking suddenly confused. "This is where I live with my brothers Sam and Dean. We're going to tell that we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend." You said trying to sound all innocent and sweet.

"Right now? I just told you we were boyfriend and girlfriend! What if this isn't a good time I mean I don't want to hold up your brothers or anything. " You noticed how flustered and nervous Barry was getting.

"Hey." You said catching his attention. "It's going to be fine, we're just going to go in there and see what happens." You reassured him or at least you hoped you did.

You lead Barry down the stairs and once you were inside you announced you were home. You looked up to Barry and you saw his eyes wandering around the bunker.

Sam and Dean sat in front of their computers and didn't even look up from them. You told Barry to come on and you walked up to them.

"Sam and Dean meet Barry." Both of your brothers looked right away with another boy standing in the room with them. "Who is he and what is he doing here?" Dean opened his mouth first as Sam and him stood up from where they were sitting. "This is my Barry, my boyfriend." That was the first time you said it in front of someone and it felt good.

"Oh no he's not." Dean decided he would do all the talking. That wasn't a good sign. Sam isn't as confrontational when it comes to this kind of stuff. "Yes he is" You defended. "Barry, these are my two older brothers Sam and Dean." You pointed them out to him. "You must be Dean." Barry said to Dean as he went to shake his hand. Dean wasn't having it. "Okay." Barry took a step back behind you.

image

Originally posted by poreclainhearts17

"Guys come on I'm twenty-five years old. I am old enough now to make my own decisions and pick and choose who I date." Sam and Dean both grunted when you threw the age card at them. But it was true. You weren't a little kid anymore. "How did you guys even meet?" Sam spoke up. "Do you remember that case we had involving the banshee in Central City?" You remembered exactly what happened but your brothers obviously didn't.

"Well, let me refresh your memory. I met a forensic detective on the scene of the second victim. That forensic detective was Barry. I ended up telling him about what we do." You also admitted if you were going to tell them about you and Barry. You may as well get some other things off your chest. "Before we left I exchanged my number with Barry just in case. You continued your side of the story. "Barry do you want to tell the rest?" You realized Barry hadn't said a single thing.

"Yeah sure. I told Y/N that nine months ago I was struck by lightening and now I can run at super human speed." Barry said like it was no big deal. "I actually forgot about Barry for awhile until I got a call a couple of months ago." You said honestly. "Tonight Me and Barry became boyfriend and girlfriend and since were in a serious relationship now I figured I should tell you." You finished your story.

"Wow" was all Dean had to say. Sam didn't say anything but he came up to you and hugged you and went over to Barry and shook his hand. "Well, I am happy for you Y/N not every hunter meets their other half." Sam clapped Barry's shoulder. Dean wasn't in the loving mood. He just kept giving Barry a death glare.

"Dean." You asked him to be mature about this. "Okay, okay." Dean didn't reassure you at all. "Y/N and Barry I am happy for you believe me I just I can't believe it " Dean said walking up to the both of you. "You can't believe what Dean?" You asked having no idea what this was all about. "I can't believe the little girl I met ten years ago saying she was my sister at a adoption center." This time it was Dean pulling in for a hug.

You wrapped your arms around your big brother and hugged him back. "And it's nice meeting you Barry." Dean put everything into throwing his hand out for Barry to shake. "Thank you, sir." Barry managed to say. "I think we've had enough craziness in one night right love birds?' Dean said politely telling him to leave now. "I'll show Barry out." You instinctively grabbed your boyfriend's hand and went over to the stairs.

"Hey! I don't want any funny business up there if you know what I mean!?" Dean yelled from the bottom of the stairs. You laughed at that comment and Barry blushed slightly. Barry turned back at Sam and Dean and they made these signs at him.

image

Originally posted by lookprettyliveclassyplaydirty

Barry turned his head back around and got the nervous feeling in his stomach. You excepted a kiss goodbye before he ran off. What you didn't know was your brothers were watching your every move. Barry kissed you softly on the cheek and told you he'll call you when he gets home.

image

Originally posted by tanyak312

"He seems nice enough." Sam shrugs his shoulders and looks over at his brother. Dean looked back at his brother and shook his head. He made sure your bedroom door was closed. "I know he is but I just don't want Y/N to know that." Dean admitted.

You overheard your brother's conversation from your door and you grinned from ear to ear. Then your phone rang. It was the ring you set for Barry so you picked and answered.

"Barry guess what?!" You say excitedly into the phone.

"I don't know tell me." Barry laughed at how excited you would get sometimes over little things.

"Dean and Sam approve." You never thought those words would come out of your mouth and let alone say them to your boyfriend.

"That's great because I couldn't tell." Barry sighed with relief. He only hoped he could be enough for your older brothers.

"I couldn't either until I just overheard what my brothers said to each other." You laughed, so you really got nervous for no reason.

"Hey, I just remembered I need to head to the lab and finish up on getting the evidence cleared." Barry couldn't he believe he forgot but it certainly wasn't the first time.

"Okay I'll let you go smarty pants and to your lab work." You giggled. You remembered that night you spent together at the Central City Police. You both got to talking and the results came back.

It was some sort of monster. Something you were used to dealing with. Barry was not. Of course he was a meta human who could run at a super human speed but this wasn't a meta human.

"Do you know what this is?" Barry turned around to face you. You had a decision to make. Do you tell him everything about or keep making stuff up as you go along?

"I have a confession to make. I'm not really a FBI agent. I'm a hunter and those two other agents you met. Those are my brothers. We hunt monsters just like the one your looking at." You never told anyone your secret. You thought you would never have to.

You didn't think he believed you at first because he didn't say anything and being around him all day you get to know a guy. "Well if we are being honest I want to tell you something." Barry speaks up. "A couple months ago I woke up from a coma with super human speed." Then ir was your turn to not believe.

"Very funny, Y/N. I'll talk to you tomorrow maybe?" Barry interrupted the flashback.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Barry." You smiled into the phone. You secretly wished you lived closer together where it could be convenient but when your boyfriend has super speed it balances out.

"Bye." He laughed saying goodbye. He couldn't be any cuter. "Bye!" You laughed back.

You two couldn't be more cuter.

The End!

I  hope y'all like it! More to come and again feel free to request anything you have in mine!! XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.3K 15
One shots about Lee Pace :)
14.1K 350 23
Basically one-shots! Hope you will enjoy. Chillax Out!~
186K 3.7K 25
♡ Season 1 of The Flash ♡ Barry Allen Fanfiction ⚠ I do not own The flash or any character except my Oc Varity all credit goes to CW⚠ Varity Wells t...
70.2K 1.8K 18
Just some random one shots that I've written.