I Love To Hate You

By Robyn-Jay

Elyon Baker has it tough. She lives alone in a crappy apartment for reasons even she doesn't like to think ab... More

Chapter 1: "Is it national 'hate' day?"
Chapter 2: "Sometimes, I really do love this job."
Chapter 3: "It's gonna cost him."
Chapter 4: "Whatever, the punch was good."
Chapter 5: "Is he killing her in there?"
Chapter 6: "Glad u didn't have to break some poor guys balls Little E."
Chapter 7: "They have some issues in the bedroom department."
Chapter 8: "What is with everyone going all 'Hulk' on my ass lately?"
Chapter 9: "Little annoying freak of a man boob!"
Chapter 10:"They were enacting a Cinderella porno."
Chapter 11: "I feel like something really bad is about to happen."
Chapter 12: "In your face muscle man!"
Chapter 13: "A way to shave every hair from his body and sell it all on EBay!"
Chapter 14: "Whoever this guy is, he must be related to the exorcist."
Chapter 15: "I was in the bad boys den."
Chapter 16:"I'm all for the clown! He could do some crazy shit in the sack."
Chapter 17: "Swap his shampoo for hair removal cream."
Chapter 18: "Did you just compare me to mouldy cheese?"
Chapter 19: "Every Fucker for themselves."
Chapter 20: "He's on his period right now."
Chapter 21: "I guess it's herpes roulette now."
Chapter 22: "You look like you just got into a fight with a twister mat."
Chapter 23: "Why is there a Gremlin casually lying on me?"
Chapter 25: "Dude! Stop feeling me up under the table!"
Chapter 26: "If you're a girl, you should only eat dust."
Chapter 27: "I'm channelling my inner Jaden."
Chapter 28: "Don't be fooled, she could have hidden the body in the lift."
Chapter 29: "I am Jack! Captain Jack Sparrow!"
Extra Chapter: "A banging headache and a weird craving for cheese." (Noah.)
Chapter 30: "Drops her underwear so fast they would hit China."
Chapter 32: "That knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls."
Chapter 33: "I'm not talking about a hooker dress and giving you a pole."
Chapter 34: "These fucking jeans are giving me a killer rash."
Chapter 35: "I'll make sure you have small children!"
Chapter 36: "I look like I'm a prostitute on a bender!"
Chapter 37: "You may have no reproductive organs."
Chapter 38: "Don't make me do the airplane noises."
Chapter 39: "Seriously, the girl snores like a horny bear."
Chapter 40: "Grate her face off with a cheese grater."
Chapter 41: "God chose me to repopulate the world with my awesomeness."
Chapter 42: "Everyone has their own scapegoat."
Chapter 43: "The level of awkwardness is enough to shrink my balls."
Chapter 44: "You smile like a five year old meeting Barney."
Chapter 45: "I will shove this very high heel up your whorey ass."
Chapter 46: "I still hate him. I just love doing it."
Chapter 47: "My mouth feels like a piece of sandpaper."
Epilogue: "Ha fucking ha."
Extra Chapter.

Chapter 31: "She was looking at me like I was her next kill."

12.5K 413 38
By Robyn-Jay

After the seriously awkward lunch I made it through my last two classes without much trouble, thankfully.

Detention was another matter entirely.

Just as I was about to walk into the class someone rammed into my side and nearly sent me flying, I somehow managed to stay upright but for a second there I saw myself die. Well, nearly.

“Watch it!” I yelled turning to glare angrily at the idiot who obviously can’t see two feet in front of them to know that someone was there.

“What did you just say?”

Uh-oh...

There are a few people even I don’t mess with in this school, some people that would eat me for breakfast and use my bones as kitchen utensils.

One of these people is Brie Walsh. The top female wrestler and a serious muscle buff. She was the school’s top bully and she was currently looking at me like I was her next kill.

“Would you look at that? I mistook you for my imaginary friend...Bob! Sorry about that! Bad Bob...” I began to ramble as I back slowly into the class my hands up in front of me in case she decided to strike.

Seriously, her hands were the size of my head and she would squash me in a second and I was quite fond of having a head.  

Brie glared at me her eyes daring me to go on.

“Elyon?” I quickly glanced over my shoulder a pleading look on my face, Lily nodded quickly and began to stand but someone else beat her to my rescue.

Two guesses who.

“What the fuck are you doing? Stop being a retard and sit down Elly. Brie leave her alone she’s a nut job, you don’t need to get into it with her.” Jaden said cupping the side of his face with his hand a smirk on his perfect lips.

I didn’t know if I should punch him or hug him. I decided to go for the middle ground.

“Oh I’m the retard?” I snapped gaining my normal sass when he pissed me off.

“Yes you are, now sit down before we have to call you an ambulance.” He replied lazily waving towards Lily where my usual seat was.

I gritted my teeth together but the sound of someone gasping behind me made me remember how close to death I was right now.

I turned to look at Brie quickly my face apologetic as it could ever get; and the weirdest thing faced me. Brie was blushing her ass off while looking quickly at Jaden then quickly at the floor her short bobbed hair swinging she was doing it so fast.

Holy crackers...

Brie Walsh has a crush on Jaden Blake?

Thank Christ he feels the need to stalk me! I think I just found my life jacket.

“Elyon? Are you ever going to sit?” Lily suddenly asked bringing me out of my own staring and I quickly rushed to my seat hiding the grin that was about to break through my lips.

Lily was giving me the: ‘I know what you are thinking,’ look with a wriggle of her eyebrows and I snorted in reply.

Brie stumbled into the first row of desks and promptly began glaring at the poor thing obviously she realised what had just happened now that she came out of her freaky love daze.

“So are you coming back over to ours to get your stuff?” Jaden suddenly asked and I slowly turned to face the three boys.

Brie slipping my mind for the minute.

“Yeah, I suppose so. Could I get a ride with you guys?” I said with a shrug.

Noah laughed and nodded.

“What? Do you think we would make you walk?” He said his eyebrows raised.

“Yup.” I replied nodding. He laughed and shook his head, Luke joining him quietly.

“I’m deeply offended Elly, after everything I have done for you! We even shared ice cream!” Jaden said melodramatically wobbling his lips slightly. I sighed and tuned my chair around so I was facing them better.

“You are never going to let the ice cream deal go are you?”

He grinned and shook his head in reply.

“Idiot.”

“You stayed with them last night?” Lily asked giving me a curious look.

Oh yeah, I still hadn’t told her.

More like: I couldn’t. Not really.

“Yeah, I fell asleep on the couch and kinda freaked out this morning.” I said with a nervous laugh. She wasn’t buying it, I could tell, but she obviously didn’t want to push me because she simply nodded and turned to glare at Noah.

I looked back at Jaden who was grimacing at his lack of tack and quickly shot me a mouthed ‘sorry.’ I was so surprised I thought I would fall off of my chair.

But I did manage a jerky nod and shrug which he seemed to be happy with because he pulled out his phone and began texting, like he always did. Lately this has been annoying me, a lot more than it should. Or at least more than it did.

Who the hell is he texting when all of his friends are here, bar Nicolas, I guess it could be someone I don’t know but then why does he never mention anyone else?

It just annoys me for reasons unknown.

“Elyon? Are you listening to me?” Lily’s voice broke me out of my daze and I turned to look at her a sheepish grin smothering my lips.

“Sorry, what?”

She sighed and shook her head and amused smile lighting up her weary face, I guess Noah is taking it out of her.

“I need you to come to a party with me on Saturday.” She said quietly so only the two of us could hear.

Huh?

“Noah and the others will be going and I want to catch the dirt bag at it with that hoe so I can smash her face into the ground.” She clarified at my dumbfounded expression.

I shook my head.

“I can’t Lily; parties aren’t exactly my thing.” I began still shaking my head.

“You have to! You are the only girl I know that would actually help me with this, plus the guys like you and you aren’t afraid of them. Please.” She begged her voice low and needy.

I frowned my head whizzing with past memories of loud music, sweat and a lot of hands.

Not good memories.

But Lily needed me to be there...

“We wouldn’t be there for long?” I made sure trying to think of several different ways to get out of this already.

She nodded eagerly.

“Then fine, where is it? Will I meet you there or...?” I trailed off waiting for her to fill in the blanks.

“No! I’ll pick you up from your place and I’ll bring you back. I don’t drink.” She whispered her eyes darting back to Noah quickly and I nodded.

I wrote down my address on a spare sheet of paper and handed it to her and we agreed that she would meet me at ten in front of my apartment, which was the best time to catch Noah; apparently, I also gave her my number in case something turned up and we couldn’t go. I could keep my fingers crossed at the least.

Right?

“Right, off you go.” Mr Marley suddenly said standing up and pointing to the door while yawning.

I blinked and looked up at the clock, half four. Wow, the time really flew in today.

“Well I’ll see you later Elyon,” Lily called as she dashed through the door leaving Noah to look longingly after her.

Ha, if only he knew what she had in store for him this weekend.

I began walking to the door, extremely aware that Brie was watching me like a dog, but I was stopped from leaving by an arm snaking around my waist and pulling me to a gentle stop.

“What the hell?” I demanded looking over my shoulder not in the least surprised to see Jaden.

He was holding me loosely and at arms-length but the gesture was still a bit close and honestly? I wasn’t sure how I felt about that.

“Where do you think you are going? I thought you were coming back with us?” He said smirking and tilting his head to the side so that his long-ish hair tickled his cheek.

“Oh yeah,” I said nodding then glancing down at his arm around my waist again.

“Do you mind letting go Jay-Jay or are you going to hold on forever?” I asked teasingly looking over my shoulder again.

He laughed and pulled me closer to his chest his own teasing look on his face now.

Uh-oh...

“What if I wanted to hold on forever?” He mocked his voice low in my ear, I swear I got chills.

“Then that would be a little awkward because I certainly don’t want you to hold on.” I replied biting my lip to stop the smile from forming on my lips.

What I forgot to remember was the fact that we had an audience. It was Mr Marley who brought it back to my attention when he coughed awkwardly from his desk an amused smile on his face. I grimaced and glanced at Noah and Luke who were grinning from ear to ear, which was strange for Luke, and lastly I looked to Brie who was gripping so hard onto her desk I feared it might break in her hands.

I pulled out of Jaden’s grip and glared at him pointedly. He only gave me an innocent smile in return.

“Ugh, I need to go to my locker I’ll get you all at the car.” I managed to stutter.

No one said anything as I made a run for the door but before leaving I turned to face Noah and Luke who were still grinning.

“And if you two don’t wipe those smiles from your faces I will do a lot more than kick you in the balls.”

The look I got in response was of such fear I swear they pissed themselves. Smiling satisfactorily I ran to my locker, the last thing I saw of the classroom was Brie running her finger across her neck. The smile fell from my face as soon as it came.

Fuck.

Once at my locker I heard the distinctive tune of my annoying ringtone coming from inside so I rushed to find it inside the chaos that was my locker.

When I did find it the number that was on the screen was unknown, thinking it was Lily I answered it with a cheery:

“Hey.”

The voice that replied was most certainly not Lily.

“Hello, Elyon.”

It was my Dad.

A/N

Late chapter and pretty short but I wanted to get this one out so here it is!

Again, not much happening just introducing the party and Brie, who will become and big part of the story, but it had to be done.

Next chapter will be the phone call and some tutoring then the party...I think anyways haha

Dedication: Happy belated Birthday!!

Thanks for reading :)

Comment and Vote (If you shall).

Robyn x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
618K 14.4K 29
I'm Bella Brookes, your ordinary nerdy girl, who got bullied in school, who got called names, who cried all thanks to the bad boy. Until a day, when...
Rois By S

Romance

211K 3.5K 46
Ashton is the bad guy at college, everyone fears of him. If he even glares at you, it's time to run. April has a harsh past and it's trying to get o...
1.1K 55 7
Welcome to Mackenzie Court high school.Where there are jocks, cheerleaders, geeks and then there's just her. Veronique Clarke the girl who has only t...