Step Sister

By b_a_i_l_y

When Natalie and her dad move away To Colorado so that they can live with Natalie's step mom and brother will... More

(chapter1)
(chapter2)
(chapter3)
(chapter5)
(chapter 6)
(chapter7)
(chapter8)
(chapter9)
(chapter10)
( chapter 11)
(chapter 12)
(chapter 13)
(chapter14)
Authors note

(chapter 4)

71 2 0
By b_a_i_l_y

When we finally got to my room I said thank you and she opened the door for me it was beautiful it was light blue.
and it had a cabinet to put my clothes in.

I opened my luggage and put my clothes in when I finished I heard a knock on my door it was eathan.
he just landed my luggages on the floor I just rolled my eyes.
He saw he walked closer to me and he put his arms in my shirt and said I know you think I'm hot I think your hot to.don't be nervous.
I just backed away and said no I dont,yes you do,
I rolled my eyes and went downstairs he followed and I saw Sarah.she told me they were done my dad had my mattress and put it in my room then when we were all done unpacking Sarah called me and eathan to go downstairs they said they had a

Special announcement.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 130K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
841K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
562K 30.5K 49
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...