Breaking Them Up (BoyxBoy) (O...

By PassionInFlames

“I love you” the words that tore from his mouth straight to my heart were spoken softly. So softly, I could b... More

Breaking Them Up (BoyxBoy)
Breaking Them Up :::2:::
Breaking Them Up :::3:::
Breaking Them Up :::4:::
Breaking them Up :::5:::
Breaking Them Up :::6::::
Breaking Them Up :::7:::
Breaking Them Up :::8::::
Breaking Them Up :::10::::
Breaking Them Up ::::11:::::
Breaking Them Up :::12:::
Breaking Them Up :::13:::
Keeping Us Together :::1:::
Keeping Us Together :::2:::
Keep Us Together :::3::::
Keeping Us Together :::4::::
Keeping Us Together ::::5::::
Keeping Us Together :::6::::
Keeping Us Together :::7:::
Keeping Us Together :::8:::
Keeping Us Together :::9:::
Keeping Us Together :::10:::
Finding Each Other :::1:::
Finding Each Other :::2:::
Find Each Other :::3:::
Finding Each Other :::4:::
Finding Each Other :::5:::
Finding Each Other :::6:::
Finding Each Other :::7:::
Finding Each Other :::8:::

Breaking Them Up :::9::::

13.8K 194 48
By PassionInFlames

*Damien’s POV*

“They’ll be coming along in about…” Kyle glances at his watch “Roughly fifteen minutes. Just stand here and look…” his eyes dance over my body, which is once more disguised as a female. Lets just say, I’m enjoying wigs and dresses less and less “Like that, I supose”

“Yeah, whatever.” I lean my lower back against the railing of the river, the back of my mind nagging about me falling to my death for standing so dangerously close to the edge. We’re on one of the two sidewalks connected by a bridge alongside the rushing body of water. Seth and Karen were on a movie date and would have to cross the bidge to get back home. Hence our choice of spot.

Okay… it was Kyle’s idea. But in my defense, I showed the dedication of dressing up like a girl.

This time-because I’d be interacting with Seth directly-my wig was black and my make-up was heavey. I’d practiced making my voice sound different, and I’d be keeping my eyes down most of the time. It was dark enough outside now to eliminate any chance of him realizing who I was.

Of course, now, because we couldn’t pinpoint exactly where they were, I had to wait here alone and shivering for Seth to come alone with his piece of meat girlfriend, but it was worth it. This plan was better then anything else we’ve come up with, and it’s been three weeks.

Kyle walked to the alley he’d be hidding in until I sent him my pre-written text that Seth and Karen had started on the bridge. Bored, my eyes began roaming. I noticed a teenage boy, about my age, step onto the bridge a little further up the sidewalk. His posture was very tense.

Nothing better to do, I watch him as he walks, expecting him to cross the bridge and coutninoue on his way. The boy, whose face I can’t quite make out from where I stand, instead stops center bridge and looks around. Where I’m waiting blended into the dark, his large exhale of breath makes its way to my ears.

Then, he climbs the bridges railing and stands looking down.

It takes my preoccupied bran a moment to bring into focus what he’s about to do, and I take off running. About a minute later he still hasn’t jumped but looks ready to do so as I reach the beginning of the bridge “Hey! Wait!” I call out. His face snaps to my direction.

“Don’t come any closer or I’ll jump!” he responds, his voice nervous.

“You don’t want to do that” I pant.

We stare at each other for a moment, myself raggid and out of breath, him weary and perplexed. His eyes narrow at me suspiciously, like instead of coming here to save him, I’m here to tempt him into something worse. Finally, he decides on his words and speaks “Yes I do. You don’t know me”

“No, you’re right, I don’t. but you don’t want to die. T-think about your family”

He looks away from me for a moment, looking back to the chruning water “They’ll be alright”

“No!” I shout, shaking from cold and fear. I didn’t know this boy, but I certaintly didn’t want to watch him die. If I pulled out my phone and text Kyle for help he’d almost certaintly jump though, so I was alone on this bridge with him, talking him out of taking his life “They need you”

“No they don’t. no one cares anyways” he says miserably “My dad left, my grilfriend dumped me, my friends hate me now…. It won’t matter…” the last word are sighed softly, almost like he’s trying to convince himself. My eyes round.

“It matters to me!” I plea, trying anything “Please don’t”

“Why would you care ?” he asks. But theres hope in his voice. Like he wants to be talked out of it.

“Because.. It’s such a waste!” thank god I’m god at coming up with thigns on the spot “Any other girl would want to have you-and who needs people in their lives who are so ready to leave. It’s no reason to take it out on yourself. Please. Don’t” I beg.

He stares at me silently. “You’re an angel..” he whispers after a moment.

It’s only then that I remember I’m dressed as a chick. He steps down of the ledge and makes his way over to me, a hand coming out to touch my cheek. I step back, feeling awkward as hell. I’m gay, but that doesn’t mean I want a random suicidal boy coming onto me. “Thank you..”

His sentimental gratitude is cut off though, by two sets of footsteps and farmilliar voices chatting idolly accompanied by laughter. Seth and Karen. Suicide boy here made me forget! I whip out my phone from my purse and send the message to text, before grabbing Mr. depression’s hand and dragging him along behind me to the original spot.

“Listen to me” I hiss at him “I’m really happy you’re not dead, but I’m doing something incredibly important right now and you have to leave” I give him a shove but he plants his feet. I hear Seth and Karen halfway across the bridge and cringe. “Please?!”

He looks at me sadly “Okay, but please, what’s your name?”

“Sarah” the rehearsed name me and Kyle came up with slides straight off my lips.

He nods and takes my hands for a moment, squeezing them “Thank you Sarah”

“Shoo!” hopefully he’s far enough away he doesn’t react when I call from help…

A moment after he’s out of sight, Seth and Karen have crossed the bridge. On perfect cue, Kyle rushes from the alley wearing his sweat suit with the hood up and snatching at my purse.I gas in fake startlement and let out a yelp, not to loud, but loud enough “Help! Please help!”

Almost as if rehearsed, Seth tells Karen to stya where she is and rushes forward. Kyle-cast as the cowardly theif-takes off running. Seth pursues him for a moment, running past me, but Kyle is quick and slips downa narrow road. Seth, already falling behind, stops realizing theres no point.

“Shit…” he curses, out of breath. He jogs back to where I’ve already began to fake cry. “are you okay?”

“No!” I wail, throwing myself into his embrace. Okay-maybe I liked my role a little to much, but this was the entire point. To make Karen jealous. “I snuck out of the house to meet some friends and they ditched me…and that man just stole my purse which had all my money and my phone…”

“Sounds like you’ve had a rough night” he puts a sympathetic hand on my shoulder. “Look, we were going to take a taxi home and you can join us if you like. Where do you live?”

I give him the adress me and Kyle agreed we’d meet up at. “I’m Sarah by the way” my false eyelashes flutter at him just as Karen, deciding there is no real danger, catches up. She eyes me wearily, like shes annoyed I’m flirting with her date but knows shes in no position to call me on it.

“Seth whats going on. Shes fine now, lets go” Karen’s arms fold aggressively over her chest.

“We can’t just leave her babe. It’s the middle of the night and she has no way home” you can always count on Seth’s good nature in the end. He’d rather have Karen hate him for life then leave a poor down on her luck girl to fend for herself. “We’ll just call the cab now”

Karen, her good date mood sucked dry, leans against the railing like a had a while before hand as Seth walks a little ahead of us. I twirl a piece of the wig around my finger, popping my hip to the side a little as a I often saw slutty girls do. If only I had some gum to chew, I’d be the most obnoxious victim in history.

“He’s cute” I say in my most ditzy voice “Are you to, like, dating?”

It’s a little scary how good I am at this.

If she was a cat, she’d be fluffed up and spitting. “Yes”

“Oh” I put on a thoughtful face “Like, for a long time?”

“Yes” she growls again. I imagine her with fangs and an unsettled tail.

“Okay” Seth says, coming abck over to us “The taxi is on its way”

I put on my best ‘damsel in distress’ look. “How long do you think it’ll take? I’m scared”

Karen scoffs behind him, But Seth seems to think my fear is unsuspicious. “Oh, don’t worry” he sooths, taking care of those around him programmed somewhere under the blond skull “He won’t come back I don’t think. Sick creeps like that go after people who are alone”

“Oh” I touch a finger to my bottom lip “So I should stay close to you?” I inch closer and drape myself over his arm “Like this”

Looking a little awkward, but undisturbed, he nods “If it makes you feel better, sure”

Karen’s eyebrows shot up, before furrowing down, like she couldn’t believe it.

When the cab arrived I hesitated. I needed to get them more conflicted. I had to make Karen jealous to the point of fury. “Can I sit in the middle?” I plea “It’d make me feel better….”

“Of course” Does noone see why Seth is the more perfect guy? Ever?

We all piled in and as the taxi driver eased the car out I leaned into Seth. It felt weird, knowing he had no idea it was my head on his chest. He thought I was some stranger. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment for what it was worth, before getting back to work.

“You really are so kind…” I smile shyly up at Seth.

“Oh for fucks sake…” Karen muttered.

“Excuse me?” I look over at her sharply.

“Would you stop? If you didn’t notice, you just ruined our date”

My lips part in false shock “I-I did?!” I turn to frnaticlaly search Seth’s face, before covering my mouth with both hands “Oh god, I did” I sob “I’m so sorry”

Seth’s eyes overflwo with guilt “No, Sarah, it’s not your fault” he puts an arm comfortingly around my shoulder “Karen didn’t mean that, did you?” he gives her a pointed look, but she seems pissed at him now.

“What the hell Seth? You’re acting like shes the one you just took out”

“Karen, your being ridiculous, just stop”

“Please guys, don’t fight on my behalf” and the osacar goes to..

“Whatever” Karen snarls “Pull over” she tells the cab driver.

“No. what are you doing?” Seth and her exchange a meaningful look.

“I’m getting out.” she states, and as the car slows, she opens her door “I’ll see you on Monday”

“Karen wait, how will you-” she slams the door, cutting him off and making him wince.

I bury my face in my hands “This is all my fault. I’m such an idiot”

Seth takes a moment to process that I’ve spoken “Huh?”

“I’m sorry” I reply. Though Karen’s not here and it’s no longer necessary I lean into him again.

He sighs. I know that this made up character ‘Sarah’ is beginning to annoy him, but he doesn’t say anything, silently looking out the window until we arrive at the house that is neither mine nor Kyles, but one of his friends whose family is on vacation.

“Thank you” I tell Seth well stepping out of the taxi “Maybe I’ll see you again sometime?”

“Yeah, maybe” his frustration is beginning to drip into his tone “Bye”

“Bye” I close the door and watch as the yellow cab continuo’s down the road.

Moments later, Kyle steps out from where he’d been hidden in the shadows. His face is blank, but that’s not new. The bubble of excittment that hass steadily been building since they began to bicker finally has someone to burst onto “Hey!” I hurry over to him “It worked!”

“That’s great” the words and smiel seem a little forced, but I’m to excited to really care.

“Yeah, she was so pissed she got out of the car!” I laugh “It was hilarious”

Then, on impulse, I put my hand in the air for a high-five. He stares for a moment, then, rejecting the friendly gesture, grabs my chin and tilts it upwards. When our lips meet it feels warm, and rough, and right. But it doesn’t feel like a simple kiss between friends with benefits.

Somehow, I melt into it anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long, that was unnessary, but my mood has been terrible and I think my depression is coming back which scares the shit out of me, and noone is talking to me when I try to reach out and my sister is going back to college today and I went downstairs to say bye and she called me annoying and said I had no friends so I retorted 'don't put on anymore weight well your away' and then my parents started screaming at ME.

Happy thanksgiving, right?

Please leave a comment :( (about the story, you can comment on my personal life to, but I wanna know what you thought of the CHAPTER)

Continue Reading