A New Family (KHR fanfiction...

נכתב על ידי Teiko_Kiyoshi

Himitsu Kakusa is a silent and shy person who never talks to anyone, she has no friends at all. She hides in... עוד

The Beginning of Everything
"Home"
The Past
(A/N)
Hitman-Chan
Suspiciousness
Closer and Closer
Allies? and Love ?
The Varia
Hospital Boredom
(A/N)
The Varia Appears
Who?
Uncovered
New cover

'Smoking Bomb Hayato' ?!

221 9 3
נכתב על ידי Teiko_Kiyoshi

(A/N yay another part has come out, once again i hope you enjoy ^-^)

"speaking"

'thoughts'

Namimori high school

Himitsu POV.

Nezu-sensei the self-proclaimed elite was currently teaching. And it was boring, mostly because i knew most of the les material.

And i fell asleep. "-san ... Kusa-san ... Kakusa-san." 'Who dare's to interupt my sleep?!'.I opened my eyes seeing the baseball star Yamamoto Takeshi.

"Its lunch time Kakusa-san" he said. 'Ooh lunch time,finally!'."Thanks." i stood up and froze in place right there i saw smoking bomb Hayato.

'What the hell is he doing here!?' I was pretty startled by his appearance.'Did he find out about me?' I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me.

'I guess not.' I let a sigh of relief out. I walked out the class up the stairs to the roof. I opened the door and as expected a tonfa came flying at me.

I dodged it and jumped it while throwing a bento at Hibari. He catched it and i was quit happy about that, he opend the bento and began eating. I got out my bento and began eating myself.

"Hn, omnivore make's good food." Hibari said to himself, i guess he didn't want me to hear it. But he failed as i do have sharp ears. 

Suprisingly the afternoon was really ... unhurtfull. Schoold ended and i have to take back what i said, when i was just about to walk out the class i stumbled onto my 'beloved' bullies

"Look who we have here!" B1 said with a grin on his face.

"Lets take this behind the school." B2 said already aware what his friends wanted to do.

They took me behind the school i was silent and had a blank face on that i guess was pissing them off. 

"What acting al high and mighty now are we?!" B1 asked, i didn't answer and that was a bad decision. I got a punch right in my face. 

I was still standing, leaning against the wall. I was prepared for the things that would happen next. 

"Still no response?!!" B2 even said louder than his friend. After that they said nothing and i only recieved punche's and kicks.

One came straight at my head, and was able to knock me on the floor. I wasn't able to get of the floor anymore, the kicks became more intense and i started feeling weak, very weak.

After that darkness began consuming me and i felt my eyes close slowly. the last thing i heard was B3 saying something about me fainting.

2 hours later in Namimori

Himitsu POV. (still) 

I slowly opend my eyes, taking in my surroundings. 'I forgot i was behind the school.' I stood up and got the dirt off of me. 

Then i felt something dribbling down my chin, i felt it and it felt warm. I looked at my fingers to see a red substance. 

'Oh so i'm bleeding.' I moved my hand up and felt that i came from my nose. *Sigh* i let out a relieved sigh as i now knew it was nothing bad at all.

It was late right now, i should've been home a few hours ago. 'SHOOT!' I ran home ignoring the pain in my legs.

(A/N BOOM cliffhanger, although its shorter now. I hope this was long enough, i also hope you all enjoyed it and see ya later (^0^)/ !)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Secrets נכתב על ידי NaLu911

ספרות חובבים

317K 12.3K 74
Bakugo and Midoriya had one complicated relationship. It was filled with secrets, secrets and more secrets. Will they finally get passed the childhoo...
1K 76 66
A lonely child with her pet dog was found on the streets and two male best friends found her in a hole outside of a building making them to worry as...
1.1K 649 18
In the shadowy world of organized crime, Hiroshi Tanaka, the arrogant son of mafia don Kazuki Tanaka, believes he can manipulate anyone into becoming...
2M 68.4K 68
!!Completed!! After being held captive for months by the league of villains, you manage to escape and make it to UA high school. harboring secrets an...