Adventures

By annamacarena

Adventures is a collection of short stories dedicated to the phenomenal love team of Alden Richards and Maine... More

Road Trip
Rain
Cupcakes
Lanterns
Concert
Coffee
Runaway
Clubbing
Blueberry Cheesecake
Laguna
Pizza Delivery
Wedding
Stargazing
Gift Giving (Part 1)
Gift Giving (Part 2)
-BREAK-
Waiting
Fireworks
01.02.16
Night Stroll
Polaroid
Letter
Meet the Mendozas
Playlist
Tagaytay
Trekking
03.03.16
Future
Imagine You & Me
To Alden

-BREAK-

3.2K 50 0
By annamacarena

Hi, guys! How's your Holy Week going so far? Well, if you ask me, I've been staying at home, spending some quality time with my family, as well as doing the usual Holy Week activities like attending masses, doing the Visita Iglesia and the Stations of the Cross. 

It's been a while since I've posted a new one-shot for Adventures, and I've been receiving a ton of messages from my followers asking me when I'll be updating, but so far, I haven't really thought about fresher concepts for my one-shots and as a writer, I do not want to settle for mediocrity.

So for the mean time, while I continue to think about these "fresher concepts", I'm asking you guys to support my new fan fiction entitled "Perfect For You". It's a Jake-Maine-Alden centric fan fiction, and one that I am currently quite busy on. I really hope that you give it a read because it would mean a lot to me.

Aside from that, I hope you continue sending in your requests for "Smitten", since I've got a loooot of free time, I've been waiting for your Aldub storylines. You can comment below or send me a private message if you've got a storyline in mind. Who knows? I might just grant your requests and turn it into a one-shot. 

Despite my lack of updates for Adventures, I hope that you continue supporting my work. Aldub you all, guys! Mwah

- Annette

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 10.6K 42
A story of Life, Hope and Miracles. Each chapter written as 500-word drabbles based on 30-day prompts from @pautamik.
3.7K 55 1
Title: Wish I May (MaiDen One-Shot) Story and written by: k3luvsclois aka k3josai Pairing: Maine Mendoza and Alden Richards/Richard Faulkerson, Jr. (...
400K 20.4K 44
• First there was Alden and Maine • • And then came Enzo and Katie • • They became Alden and Maine again • • And then came Enzo and Katie •
125K 8.4K 18
A MAICHARD AU She thought what she had was unrequited love. He thought she could never love him back. cover edit by RMTrinidad