Suburbia (Troyler AU)

TheGayAteMySoul द्वारा

Completed ~ Ever since Tyler moved to Australia from America, he and his neighbour Troye became best friends... अधिक

About This Fic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
A Note From The Author

Chapter 28

359 28 26
TheGayAteMySoul द्वारा

Troye's POV
----
Everyone has been acting different around me. My parents didn't dare mention today's party and Steele can't even look me in the eye without looking as if he was going to cry or apologise. It's not Steele's fault for any of this even if he thinks it is.

Tyler was surprised to see me yesterday, although we did end up spending two hours walking around town. He must have realised I wasn't feeling the best but he didn't ask any questions.

Today was Steele's bachelor party and thank God that he decided on a more civilised event without any strippers and drugs. Just a nice sophisticated event with some alcohol, card games and a bit of dancing. What could possibly go wrong?

Sage and mum were going with Jasmine to her party. The house was for the men, the garden was set out with tables and seats and the barbecue.

I spent most of the morning and afternoon on my phone waiting for the first guests to arrive.

The clock on my phone indicated that it was nearly six thirty. I heard a knock on the door and I already knew it was Tyler. Steele shouted from downstairs that the doors were open and the faint creak of the door meant Tyler just walked in.

"Ty, how did wo-" I stopped as soon as I saw the man standing in the hallway was not Tyler.

"Connor... hey man." Steele walked up to us. He seemed slightly uncomfortable.

"Hello Steele, Troye. I missed you." He spoke in a precise manner, his lips formed into a slight smirk and his eyes trailed my body. I just wanted to tell him to cut the bullshit but I felt too terrified and weak to do anything.

"Come to the back garden, a few guests should be here really soon." I glared are the back of Connor's head as he followed Steele.

"I think I saw some of them on the way, they decided to go to the store before going here." Connor announced.

"I think I'll go see if Tyler's ready. I'll be back in five minutes." I quickly rushed out of the house, a car was being parked outside with five men inside.

"Heyo Troye-o boyo!" One of the men shouted, clicking his fingers and pointing at me.

"Hey... hey." I forgot the dudes name and I awkwardly rushed to Tyler's house. Tyler was just walking out, looking as good as ever.

"Troye? I don't need to be escorted to your house you know. I am capable of walking for two minutes." He made his way down the steps and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I guess I was feeling in the mood to be your escort."

"I'm so grateful." He placed a gentle kiss to the top of my nose.

When we got to the house I could hear the music playing in the garden, the smell of the barbecue filled the house and some chatter could be heard over the music.

"Hey Ty! I'd like you to meet some people you may not know."

"Okay, cool."

"Tyler, this is Adam, Steve, Josh, Connor, Lucas and Charlie. You know my family so I don't need to introduce you to them." The guys said hello and carried on with their conversations.

My dad was tending the food on the grill. He was talking to Tyde, Lucas and Steve.

"Want a beer?" Josh called over from the mini fridge he was guarding with his life.

"Sure." Tyler went to get two bottles, he passed me one and then went to Steele and Adam.

"Troye, lovely to see you here." I took a massive gulp of the beer and clenched my teeth when I felt movement next to me.

"Connor, well look what the storm washed up. I fucking live here, maybe that's why I'm at this party, you know, because it's located in my home." I said, angrily taking another swing of the beer.

"Last time I checked you live in L.A."

"Let's call this an extended holiday."

"Ahh, that explains it." Connor took his bottle to his lips, moving ever-so-elegant he took a sip of the beverage.

"Plus the company is really good, I wouldnt want to leave too soon." I looked over at Tyler who was laughing and clutching his stomach.

"Him? I expected better from you." I swung my head round, nearly dropping the bottle in the aggressive movement. I glared at Connor, rage burning throughout my body.

"Firstly, Tyler is better than you in every way, he actually cares. Secondly, you better listen up you bitch, I've know Tyler longer than you, he is the best person I have met in my short yet eventful life. So shut your little dick swallowing mouth and don't talk to me or him." I stomped away from Connor, calming down when I made my way to Tyler.

Wrapping my arms around him from behind I placed a few kisses on his neck, then I nuzzled my face into his shoulder. I stayed in this position for most of the conversation, occasionally kissing Tyler's cheek and joining into the discussion.

A certain song that everyone knew started to play so the guys decided to go into the middle and start dancing, even dad who was supposed to take care of the food so it didn't burn.

'Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me
I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky
With the best of the best, pull my heart out my chest
So that you can see it too'

"Come on Troye! Dance with me." Tyler pulled me into the centre of the garden, laughing like a little kid.

'I'm walking the long road
Watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tangles my neck
How do I live?'

Everyone prepared to sing the chorus, they took deep breaths to sing with half of Brendon's power.

Speaking of Brendon, I wonder why Simon wasn't here. Maybe he felt sick? He doesn't like parties?

Or he's a sixteen year old who can't legally drink and he'd be surrounded by twenty-few year old men.

'The death of a bachelor
O-o-oh! Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
O-o-oh! Seems so fitting for
Happy ever after
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor'

Everyone laughed as the words came out more as shouts than actual singing. Some of the guys went back to doing what they were doing before, however Tyler, me, Tyde and Lucas stayed and carried on dancing.

'I'm cutting my mind off
It feels like my heart's going to burst
Alone at a table for two
And I just want to be served
And when you think of me
Am I the best you've ever had?
Share one more drinks with me
Smile even though you're sad'

Tyler spun me at the end of the second verse, making me laugh like a school girl from one of those animes you sometimes stumble upon.

'I'm walking the long road
Watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tangles my neck
How do I live?'

Tyler then decide to try and lift me up. He failed horribly and we crashed down to the ground. We were hysterical, trying to get up but failing even more from laughing. I've only had one beer and I was already feeling like a clumsy drunk.

"The first batch of burgers and steaks are done if you want some!" Dad called from the grill. Somehow I managed to pull myself up and then help Tyler get up as well. We rushed over to my dad, we got a burger each and decided that we had enough if dancing.

"Hey, Ty, Troye! Come over here!" Steele called for us. I shrugged, took a bite of my hamburger and walked with Tyler to Steele.

"What is it?"

"I just want to see if it's true." Steele reached his hand out and touched a very sensitive spot on my neck.

"Meep!" I jumped back in shock and glared at Steele coldly. Tyler laughed and touched the same spot.

"That's cute!" I swatted Tyler's hand away, looking down at him unimpressed. He shrugged it off and continued to eat his burger.

"How did you even know about that?" I asked rubbing the spot on my neck.

"Connor told me about it." Steele tilted his head towards Connor.

"May I ask, how did you know about that?" Tyler looked up Connor from his burger.

"When Troye and I dated, I got to learn a few things about him." Connor's smirk grew when Tyler started to cough because he chocked on his food.

I continued glaring at Connor, maybe if I stared long enough he would disappear.

"I'll spare you the details. You probably know anyway."

"Connor..." I growled.

"What?" His voice went high pitched.

"Just shut up."

~

After that very awkward encounter Connor and the rest of the guys spread out to do their separate things.

Tyler kept pretty quiet. He'd occasionally hum along to a certain song that was playing or ask for another beer. Other than that he was silent.

I hugged him from behind since I consider myself the big spoon in this relationship.

"What up? It's not about Connor, is it?"

He took a sip of his drink, looking at the spot where Connor and Josh were enthusiastically talking.

"I'm sorry if he was a dick, I guess he's always like that."

"Did you know he was coming?"

"Yeah." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"And you didn't care to inform me that your pretty hot ex-boyfried was coming over?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to think I would magically get back with him or that we'll be making out when I go back to America."

Tyler turned his head to face me, his soft lips barely touched mine in a shirt kiss. Tyler's hand moved down from my cheek to my neck. I knew what he was going to do but it was too late to stop it. He pressed down on the sensitive spot on my neck. I jumped back and banged into a chair.

Tyler kept laughing and I rubbed the spot furiously. It always leaves a weird tingly feeling and it's really annoying!

"I'm sorry babe! Come back, embrace!"

"Stay away, you're so mean to me!"

"Aww, Troye I'm sorry. You're just so cute when jump away like that."

~

Pretty soon the party died out. The beer was gone as well as the food. The loud, lively music became more calm and a few of the guys were getting pretty tired.

I was laying on one of the five lounge chairs, Tyler managed to fit on it with me somehow.

The night sky was really clear so I just looked at the shimmering stars. One hand on Tyler's back and one held a nearly empty bottle.

"I'm not driving home in this state. Might just call the cab." Adam said whilst pulling his phone out.

"We can get the car tomorrow." Said Charlie.

"Okay, it was fun but I think we should get going." Josh started to pick himself up with the help of Adam and Lucas.

After calling a cab the guys said their goodbyes saying that they are looking forward to Steele's big day.

Connor was the last to leave since he just happened to have booked a different hotel that was completely the other direction from the one that the rest of the guys were staying at.

I got up from the lounge chair and walked inside, Tyler dragged himself behind me. I had to support him so he didn't fall over.

"I had a great time, I'm looking forward to your wedding. Also, if you don't mind me asking, is Lucas gay?"

"He's pansexual." Steele answered Connor in a slightly irritated tone.

"That's good. I guess I'll see you in a few days then. Have a lovely week." Connor said as he stepped out of the house.

"Well that was fun!" Steele shut the door and sighed.

"Sure was. Now I think I should get this one to bed." I looked at Tyler who was starting to slide down to the floor.

"Yeah, he looks like he's about to pass out. Want some help?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind."

We carried Tyler to my room and gently placed him on my bed. I tucked him in after taking some of his clothes on leaving him in his boxers and t-shirt.

"Goodnight boys."

"Goodnight Steele."

I got ready to go to sleep. I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over myself being careful not to pull any off of Tyler.

I placed my arm over Tyler's waist and pulled him in closer.

"Goodnight Ty."

"Goodnight Troye."

------------------------------------------
AN
I'm on fire hot fucking damn! I have been uploading one shots and now this! Someone give me an award!!!!
This story reached 3k reads like how the fuck!? Thank you all so much!

I came out as bisexual online, still kinda scared about telling my parents but I know I'll tell them one day.

Also Troye fucking killed me with those out magazine photos! H earth was also on the late late show! Angel!

Okay now I dint know if I'd wanted to say anything else so until next time you should go check out my oneshot collection whilst you are waiting for this to update!

Stalk me on Twitter
IsTroylerTrash
(Or wolfwintter if for some reason you can't find me, Twitter is weird like that)

Have a fantastic day my lovelies
Baiiiiiiiii

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Escort Ida द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

358K 10.5K 19
Troye has been set up on a blind date for a company event night by Caspar - his caring, but highly unpredictable friend. The man that shows up at his...
128K 3.5K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
remind me ; troyler kc द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...
5.1K 355 16
What should I do if I can't forget a boy that I have loved forever? ➳ © 2015 phntasia final book in the hold me trilogy TRIGGER WARNING ! contains se...