Cody Simpson? My EX Best Frie...

CodySimpsonsAngel tarafından

"If two past lovers can remain friends, it's either they were never really in love or, still are." *Sequel to... Daha Fazla

Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (2)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (3)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (4)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (6)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (7)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (8)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (9)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (10)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (11)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (12)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (13)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (14)

Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (5)

12.7K 169 40
CodySimpsonsAngel tarafından

Ello loves :-) I hope y'all enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

A/N: The scary story I used in this chapter is real, you can search the entire story on Google.com. Also, it is not Halloween in this chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dashing through the snow,

In a one-horse open sleigh,

Through the fields we go,

laughing all the way,

Ha-ha!" Alli sang.

Cody, Christian and I gave her a confused look.

"You would sing a Christmas carol on a hay ride." I mumbled, shaking my head.

Alli grinned. "Anything to take my mind off of this creepy forest."

"Hey, Alli. Aren't we in Blairestown New Jersey?" I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Ya, what about it?"

"I don't think she knows about what happened in these forests." Cody whispered.

Christian sighed, playing along. "I don't think we should tell her the story."

"Tell me what story?" Alli asked curiously.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Cody asked, holding back a chuckle.

"Bring it." Alli demanded.

"Consider it brought." I smirked. "In 1785, this town used to be labeled as Burkittsville, New Jersey. In this century, villegas believed in witches. Everynight, another child in the village would go missing. The townspeople followed a little girl who was under the witches' spell one night into the forest. When they captured the witch, they set her deep into these forests on a cold night, leaving her helpless, alone and hungry. No one heard of her for the next few years, until a young man built his house in the woods. The witch possessed him and got into his mind, ordering him to do the most devious things. Whether it was leading a child into the woods so he could murder them, or leaving them scarred for life. Eventually, the police got hold of him and he pleaded insanity." I shrugged, finishing the scary story.

Alli gulped. "I wish you never brought it."

"Don't worry Alli, the witch was only interested in children." I reassured her.

"With blond hair and blue eyes." Cody added, grinning.

"I heard she had a thing for Australians." Christian said.

I giggled at Alli's frightened expression.

"How about we get your mind off of the story by singing another song?" I suggested.

Alli nodded, her hands trembling. "One hundred bottles of beer sounds good."

"How about one hundred bottles of spells?" Cody teased.

Christian gave him a high five. "How does that go again, Cody?" He asked sarcastically.

"One hundred bottles of potions on the wall, one hundred bottles of potions.

Take a spell down,

Curse it around,

Ninety-nine bottles of potions on the wall."

- - -

"The nicer pumpkins are farther down the Farm." I said, pointing toward the woods.

"That's okay, I like my flesh right where it is." Alli grinned before walking away.

I sighed and put my hands inside my hoodie, walking down the Farm by myself.

Someone put their arm around me and I frightendly looked up.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost." Cody said.

I smirked. "Even wrost. You."

He laughed sarcastically.

"I heard stalking is the latest trend and you're in style." I joked.

Cody shook his head. "I'm not stalking you. I just, uh, didn't want you coming down here by yourself."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. "And why is that, Simpson?" I asked.

"I heard witches aren't just into Australians, but Americans too." Cody winked.

I giggled. "They must like McDonalds too."

We walked in silence for a while until Cody sat down on a large pumpkin. I looked around for another pumpkin so I could rest, but they were fairly small.

Cody's eyebrow was raised and he winked, patting his lap.

I rolled my eyes and sat down awkwardly on his lap.

"If witches really are interested in Americans, what would you do?" I asked.

He pretended to think about it. "I'd defend you."

I looked him up then down and chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think there would have been a difference if I came alone."

Cody flexed his muscles. "Ladies love these."

Hawt.

"Put those guns away before you hurt someone with them." I laughed, standing up.

We walked into the forest and looked for pumpkins.

"My pumpkin looks like Jimmy Neutron's head." Cody said with a smug smile.

I gave him a weird look. "I don't think that's a good thing."

I found a perfect, medium sized pumpkin. "This is my baby."

"What's our babies' name?" Cody asked.

"I'm naming her Ugly, daughter of The Boss. By the way, she's my daughter. We had a divorce, remember?" I joked.

"It wasn't official." Cody reminded me, smiling. He took my hand and led me back toward the Farm.

Were we talking about our relationship or only playing? I shrugged away the thought.

When we arrived at the Farm, Alli and Christian were decorating their pumpkins.

Cody and I decided to have a contest to see who's pumpkin would come out the nicest.

Cody's pumpkin turned out looking "interesting."

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It's definitely..interesting." I said.

"In a good or bad way?"

"A good way." I smiled.

- - -

Sherbert, the owner of the Farm, led us toward the back.

After raking some leaves, we all decided to jump inside them.

When Cody jumped, his arm (or should I say muscle) hit a tree, causing an apple to plop down and hit him on the head.

I giggled, grabbing the apple and holding it.

I closed my eyes and lay still.

"Who do I remind you of?" I asked them.

"Snow White!" "Ariel!" Alli and Christian both called out at the same time.

"How can she be Ariel, Christian? Ariel is a mermaid!" Alli said matter-of-factly.

Christian rolled his eyes. "The leaves can be symbolizing water. Duh." He said, slapping his forehead.

I opened my eyes slowly to find Cody leaning toward my face.

"What are you doing, Simpson?" I whispered.

"Sh." He shushed, pressing his finger toward his lips. "The Princess needs a kiss from Prince Charming to wake up."

When our lips were centimeters away, no matter how much I didn't want to, I stuck out my tongue and sat up.

"Well, when you find him, lemme know." I winked, smirking.

- - -

I just got out of the shower and changed into comfortable clothes when I got a text from Alli.

I was wearing an orange Halloween Bat crop top from Delias, orange jeggings and black and orange fuzzy socks.

~

Alli: my mom brought home mini pumpkins..up for carving and making pie? :D

Me: y'know i can't say no 2 food!

Alli: yaya! come over ASAP

Me: mkayy. text u when im outside :-)

Alli: kk

~

Several minutes later, I was in front of Alli's house.

Cody answered the door.

"Nice costume." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, walking into the kitchen.

I sat down beside Christian and Alli on a stool, infront of a pumpkin.

Cody brought the pumpkin carving materials.

He gave me the shortest knife.

"Wouldn't want you hurting yourself," Cody mumbled.

I glared at him. "Wouldn't want me hurting someone else," I sing-songed, looking directly at him.

Everyone understood how to carve their pumpkins, except me.

Hey, it's not my fault my pumpkin was being stubborn!

Okay, maybe it wasn't. But still.

Cody crept up behind me and grabbed my wrists, cutting the pumpkin slowly.

We spent the next three minutes like this.

After awhile, I understood how to do it but I acted like I didn't so Cody and I could stay like this longer.

Once we finished, I placed small candles in front of my pumpkin.

Cody and I walked outside, placing the pumpkins on his steps.

"Do you think it's too scary?" I asked him.

"Mm, yeah." He finally decided.

"Do you think we should put it back inside?" I asked skeptically.

"No way!" He said.

"Then prepare to have no trick-or-treaters this Halloween." I told him.

"More candy for me." He grinned, leading me inside the house.

I shook my head and scolded him playfully.

- - -

"We should be chefs." I said, taking another bite out of my pumpkin pie.

"Definitely." Alli and Christian agreed.

"My piece of pie tastes' a little bitter." I mumbled, pitching my fork onto Cody's plate and taking a piece of his pie.

"Yummy." I giggled.

"You tricked me." Cody pretended to pout.

"Cry your heart out." I smirked. "Your pie tastes like you."

"Evil?"

"Pretty much." I smiled.

He took a piece of my pie. "Your pie tastes like you."

"Good?" I guessed.

"Sexy." He winked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was awe-dorable xD

If you read this chapter, comment your FAVORITE part of the story so I can see what you guys are into! Don't forget to vote and add this to your Library. OR the Blair Witch will get you.

Or Cody will get you ;-)

Thank you for reading. I love y'all =)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.5K 273 30
Becca finds out that she has an aunt. The thing is her aunt lives in Iowa. When she finds out that she's gonna have to move with her aunt, by law, wi...
19.1K 457 22
They agreed on a summer fling, but can they really let each other go?
3.1K 105 16
When a young girl, Brianna, falls for her best friend, Cody Simpson they get stuck on the emotional rollercoster of love. COMPLETED
1.7K 46 44
Cody Simpson and Justin Bieber were best friends with Sabrina and Stephanie, until Cody and Justin got a record deal. When they left they talked to t...