+Tf2 x Reader+

By LipstickJungle222

Hello my lovelies! This is a tf2 one shot book, starring our favorite mercanaries! This book only has fluff... More

Lucky (xSpy)
Lucky2 (xSpy)
Barfight (xCBS)
Barfight2 (xCBS)
Sandvich (xHeavy)
Fountain (xMedic)
Fountain 2 (xMedic)
Unicorn (xPyro)
Vacation (xDemoman)
Tanker (xEngineer)
Photo booth (xScout)
Rose (xSoldier)
Camper (xSniper)
+Requests+ (closed)
Cashier (x2Snipers)
Shopping List (xMedic)
Shopping List2 (xMedic)
Queen (xSniper)
Sentry (xEngineer)
Confess (xHeavy)
Plans (xEngineer)
Hot Chocolate (xHeavy)
Pรขtissier (xSpy)
Nessie (xDemoman)
Foolish things (xSpy)
Spellbooks (xTF2)
Spellbooks2 (xTF2)
+Requests2+(closed)
Conga (xMedic)
Worry (xHeavy)
Watch Dog (xMedic)
Fluster (xHeavy)
Lonely Hands (xMedic)
Falcon (xScout)
Mountains (xSpy)
Mountains2 (xSpy)
Secrets (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets2 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets3 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Promise (xMedic)
Promise2 (xMedic)
Screen (xEngineer)
Fear (xTF2)
Help (xEngineer)
Distance (xPyro)
The Past (xMedic) (xSniper)
Protect (xScout)
Back (xScout)
+Please+
Sore (xTentaspy)
Octopus (xTentaspy)
+Challenge2+
+Contest+
+Winners+
+MarkipliersGF+
+Nacho-Chan+ +DarkMist1967+
Happy (xDemoman)
Party (xTf2)
+Closing+

Outshined (xEngineer)

6.6K 231 286
By LipstickJungle222

---Author's Note---

Idea and request by kenzy2000!

You clentched your teeth as you sat at the sofa, drumming your fingers on the arm rest as the time drew close.

Knock knock knock!

You groaned and dragged yourself towards your front door.

You peered out and saw her.

Courtney.

Putting on a big fake smile, you disdainfully opened the door.

"Hey Court-"

Courtney ran into your arms, knocking the wind out of you and threw her handbag inside your house.

"Hello (y/n)! It's so nice to see you again! You should call some more girlfriennnnnddd...!!!!"

You gave an internal scream.

---

Courtney has been your.. "friend" for practically all your life.
Since your mothers were very close friends, they would always make you two have play dates together.

Courtney made sure you were below her. She would take the best snacks away, your toys would somehow end up as her own, and she'd batter those sweet little eye lashes before telling you how ugly you looked.

Your teenage years were no different. When you told her you had a crush on a guy in your math class, he just somehow managed to become her boyfriend.

And they haven't even met before!

So your entire life, you've been trolled, abused, looked down on by your "friend". You wouldn't dare speak against her in fear of endangering your mother's friendship, and this was something Courtney took great advantage of.

----

"Oh my gosh! This place looks so much better than your last place! Maybe if you could work a little harder you can afford a bigger place!"

You rolled your eyes.

'Well some of us aren't supermodels Courtney...!'

You walked in and you shut the door behind you.

"Well what brings you to the neighborhood Courtney? I thought you were going for a photo shoot"

"Oh well, you know, I was caught cheating with the agency's C.E.O's boyfriend. So they canceled it! Isn't that so unprofessional???"

You bit your cheek, at a loss for words.

"Wow"

"I know right?! Like, so what if they're in a relationship? They didn't even like each other, and have you seen the C.E.O? She's like, a total cow!"

You poured yourself a glass of wine.

"So.. you don't have anything else to do for the day..?"

"Yeah! And I wanted to spend time with my favorite girl!!"

You poured yourself another glass of wine, when suddenly, a knock on the door caught your attention.

You were going to answer it when Courtney pushed you out of the way.

"I'll get it~!"

With a sigh, you let her go. It's not like you were expecting any...

"Hey there cutie~"

"Uh.. hello..? Is (y/n) here?"

You felt like a spear just pierced through your brain.

Oh shit!!

You ran up to the door, and found your boyfriend standing there, mildly confused.

"Dell?! What are you doing here??"

Your boyfriend chuckled and scratched his head.

"Ah was passing by the neighborhood and thought Ah might stop by! Is it a bad time for ya honey bee?"

Courtney battered her eye lashes and winked at Dell.

"Oh no, you came at just the right time!"

Dell gave a small laugh.

"Uh.. Ah don't think we've met before, miss.. uh..?"

"Courtney White. I'm (y/n)'s bestfriend since we were babies!

You were struggling not to kill your guest.

"Hey (y/n)! What do you say? Let's all go out together! Me and Dell can get to know each other while you go get ready! After all you're.. a little.."

"Huh?"

You looked down at your clothes and saw what she was talking about. Unlike Courtney, who was in her designer clothes and make up on, you were in your sleep wear, dressed like a total slob.

You blushed furiously and nodded.

Racing out of the room, you noticed that Courtney had her arm wrapped around Dell's as she guided him towards your living room.

----------------------------------------------------

"So Dell, what do you do for a living?"

The three of you were driving out to town in Dell's truck.

You sat right next to Dell in the front seat, but it felt like you were a million miles away.

Dell cheerfully chatted on.

"Well Ah work on some machines an' stuff. Repairing, building, that sorta thing"

"Oh wow! You must be really smart!"

Courtney and Dell chatted on cheerfully, and the two seemed like they were getting closer and closer.

Dell drove on, and you all ended up at your favorite restaurant.

Confused, you spoke up for the first time since you all left your house.

"Dell? I thought we were going to grab a quick bite at that burger joint"

"Well honeybee! I know how much ya love this place, thought ya might like to eat out at somewhere better than some ol' hamburgers"

You perked up. He thought of you! It made you feel a lot happier after feeling rather neglected the entire ride here.

Courtney piped up.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/n)! I thought you said you hated this place!"

Dell gave a confused look.

"What?"

Courtney grinned.

"Well the last time I came around, (Y/n) said this place has terrible food and the service is even worse! We went somewhere else!"

You groaned inwardly. You remembered you lied to Courtney about your favorite restaurant the last time she came over for dinner, because you didn't want to spend so much money buying her food.

She always did pick out the most expensive dish.

"Oh.."

Dell looked disappointed, and you really couldn't explain what really happened.

"Ah'm sorry sugarcube..! I thought ya liked this place.. and Ah brought ya here several times.. Ah had no idea!"

You grabbed your jacket.

"No no! It's all good! Let's just go in! Ok???"

Courtney gave a click of her tongue and the three of you walked in together awkwardly.

------------------------------------------------

Sitting down at the table, you all ordered your food and Courtney kept talking with Dell.

"So there was this one tine (Y/n) ripped her pants at school..."

You face palmed yourself as your embarrassing moments were practically being exposed by your so called friend.

Dinner was no better. Dell and Courtney talked on and Courtney would occassionly point out how quiet you were and look at you pitifully, and Dell seemed worried.

You wished you could crawl into a hole and die.

-----------------------------------------------

Gracefully putting down her fork, Courtney spoke up.

"(Y/n)! This place isn't that bad! We should come here more often!"

You smiled and to avoid any further conversation, you got up.

"Well, I'll pay for dinner, you two stay here"

"Naw, Ah'll pa-"

"No it's fine, I'll do it"

You got up towards the cash register.

The man behind the register gave a bored expression towards you.

"That'll be 65.20$"

You reached inside your bag and found that it was empty.

"Uh..."

You gave a frantic whisper.

"I'll be back, I think it's in my boyfriend's truck..!"

The cashier gave an unamused look, and gave a nod.

You dashed out and looked in the window of Dell's truck and saw that your wallet was nowhere to be found.

You walked back in and talked to the cashier.

"Uh.. I'm a regular here.. do you think I could pay you ne-"

"(Y/n)? What seems to be the problem?"

Courtney gracefully walked over.

"I.. uh.."

The cashier turned to Courtney.

"Your friend here doesn't have any money to pay for your meal"

Courtney laughed.

"Oh is that it? Well I'll pay instead!"

And with that, Courtney reached in her bag and took out her red snake skin patterned wallet, and took out a gold credit card, along with 100$ worth of cash.

"I'll pay with this card, and the rest is a tip for you!"

The cashier beamed and pressed some buttons on the cash register.

You were somewhat relieved that the problem was solved, but you were so embarrassed.

Courtney flashed a sweet smile towards you.

"(Y/n)~! You should be more careful next time! I can't always pay for you silly~!"

Furious, you wanted to talk her off, but you knew better, and kept silent, nodding at Courtney's words.

'Well.. as long as Dell didn't see..'

You looked behind you and saw Dell standing there.

You sighed.

--------------------------------------------------

You all ended up at your house, glad that the day was finally over. You couldn't wait to get home and sulk with the remaining bottle of wine you couldn't finish in the morning.

Courtney gave you a big hug.

"Well I had a totally good time today (Y/n)! We should hang out more!"

You didn't even have the patience to fake a smile anymore.

"Yeah, well, see you later then!"

Courtney gave a pout.

"But I don't even have a car! Aren't you going to call me a cab?"

Dell cut in.

"Ah can drive ya out"

Courtney beamed, and you looked at Dell in shock.

"C'mon (y/n), let's give her a ride out"

You looked at Dell coldly.

"No, I think I'm pretty tired, you can go alone together"

Dell looked surprised, but saw your expression and didn't argue.

"Yay!! Let's go Dell~!!"

Courtney grabbed his arm and they both headed towards Dell's truck.

And you went back into your house.

-----------------------------------------------

4 cans of beer, 1 bottle of wine and three bags of potato chips later, you groaned, laying your head against the sofa cusion.

You gave a sniff and wiped some tears from your eyes and wrapped yourself in a nest of blankets and pillows.

"Stupid Courtney.. stupid Dell.."

You remembered how Courtney latched herself onto Dell's arm.

And with a sniff, you bit through a chocolate bar.

"Geeze.. this is the third time already.. and now she steals Dell?"

You sobbed. You really thought Dell would be different..

A sudden knock on the door inturrupted your thoughts.

You were too miserable to even answer it.

"(Y/n)? Ya in there?"

You froze.

It was Dell.

You looked around and noticed you kept all the curtains closed, and there was no way anyone could tell you were there.

Mentally high fiving yourself, you were glad, and hoped that Dell would just go away.

After all, it's not like he was going to be "your" boyfriend anymore.

You gave a sniff and wrapped yourself even tighter in the blanket.

You heard some rustling outside your house, and you assumed Dell was going back home.

But then you heard the door being unlocked.

?!?!?!!

You then realized you gave Dell a key to your house in case of an emergency.

You were in a panic, and saw the mess in your living room.

You quickly ran up the stairs and locked yourself in the bathroom before Dell could even step foot in your house.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)???"

After locking the door, you held the blanket around you tightly and laid inside your bathtub.

You heard Dell walking up the stairs and call your name out, but you didn't bother to answer.

Your cellphone suddenly started vibrating.

You ignored it and and continued to sulk in the bathtub, while you heard Dell walk out of your house.

Dell kept calling, but you weren't interested in answering.

You merely watched the cellphone vibrate.

---------------------------------------------------

The next day you woke up with sunlight shining on you. With a grunt, you tried to sit up, only to find that you were extremely sore. So you stayed in your bed, with a headache pounding your eardrums.

"Shit.."

Reaching out for your cellphone, you saw you had 15 missed calls from Dell. You ignored it and googled, "cure for hangovers"

You found an article of people having hangover drinks.. which was pretty much drinking more alcohol.

Looking at your side table, you found a bottle of vodka.

"Hm..."

You were debating whether to drink it or not when you heard your front door opening again.

"(Y/n)?! Ya in there??"

Dell came running up the stairs, and he burst into your room.

"(Y/n)?!"

He caught you drinking a cup of vodka.

"(Y/n)?! When didya get home?! Didn' ya get my calls?"

You grimaced from a wave of dizzyness and laid down on the bed.

"Please.. not so loud Dell.."

And with a worried look, Dell rushed over.

"What happened darlin'? Did something happen to ya???"

You closed your eyes and shook your head.

"Nothing much, where's Courtney?"

Dell gave a questioning look.

"Ah dunno? At her house? How'd Ah know?"

"What? Isn't she with you?"

Dell gave a huff.

"Of course not! Ah drove her out to the bus stop and haven't seen her since!"

"Oh.. I thought.."

A sudden buzz caught your attention. You checked your messages on your cell phone.

You got a text from Courtney.

"Oh my gosh, your boyfriend is like, the worst! He has like, no taste at all what so ever!"

You were confused, usually Courntey dates your boyfriends for a good 3 months.. or shorter depending on their wallet.

You looked at Dell.

"Did something happen yesterday with Courtney?"

Dell looked shocked. He gave an awkward cough.

"A-ah... no.. uh.."

You frowned.

"Dell, seriously, tell me"

He fiddled with his fingers.

"Ah.. Ah know she's yer friend and.. Ah just didn' want to ruin yer friendship.."

"What are you talking about?"

Dell gave a sigh.

"Well.. truth is (Y/n), yer friend is really creepy and she's been gittin on mah nerves all day yesterday. Yah said she was yer friend and Ah wanted to make ya proud and Ah tried my best to git along with her.."

Dell scratched the back of his head.

"But she don' seem right to me (Y/n).. I didn' wanna say anythin' that might ruin yer friendship but.. she asked me out yesterday, and that really made me mad"

You stared.

"And then ya disappeared! Ya know how worried Ah was yesterday?? Ah've spent all night out lookin' for ya!"

You then realized the bags under Dell's eyes and saw how tired he looked.

"Oh Dell..."

You hugged him and he held onto you tightly.

"Don't ya ever scare me like that again!"

You both sat there on your bed together, holding each other as you were both basking in the sunlight.

---------------------------------------------------

The two of you had a long talk and sorted things out. And it made the two of you get even closer.

A few weeks afterwards, you both walked together in the park, enjoying the bright warm spring day.

Laughing as you both chatted away, you met Courtney on a bridge over a big pond.

"Oh (Y/n)~ you're out here too? And with.. Dell?"

You both glanced at each other, and Dell gave a knowing smile towards you.

"Oh yeah, just enjoying the weather today"

Courtney battered her eyelashes towards Dell.

"Well guess who got a new modeling contract? And I even have a new boyfriend!"

Dell chuckled.

"Well sure sounds like you're having a good day then!"

Courtney was a little miffed that her words had no effect on Dell.

"Well of course! And he's going to take me on a trip to Hawaii! Speaking of trips, has Dell ever taken you on a trip (Y/n)?"

You crossed your arms, annoyed at Courtney.

"No, he hasn't, and that doesn't matter"

Dell tapped his chin.

"Ya know what darlin'? It does matter! I haven't taken ya anywhere too far or fancy"

Courtney smirked.

"Oh well, I guess we can't all get decent boyfriends can we (Y/n)?"

You scowled, and Dell chuckled.

"Well then, how about Ah take you to that place ya wanted to go? What was that place called again??"

"The Ithaa restaurant? Dell, that place is in the Maldives"

Dell shrugged.

"So?"

You and Dell both grinned, making Courtney become rather uneasy.

"Well, I.. I'm going to go now!"

You stopped Courtney before she went.

"Wait, a few days ago.. you said you were dating Brent right?"

Courtney nodded.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

You pointed to the other side of the park.

"Isn't that him? With another girl?"

And sure enough, Courtney's boyfriend was walking with another girl.

Turning red with anger and shame, Courtney ran away.

Dell gave a click of his tongue and quoted what Courtney said.

"Oh well, I guess we can't all get decent relationships can we (Y/n)?"

You both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the day, planning your trip for the Maldives.

---Author's Note---

Sorry for the sloppy writing! I can't seem to focus x3 also, the Ithaa is a real undersea restaurant! Go google it for amazing photos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 128 10
After an accident in Lagos, the world believes the Avengers have become too reckless. To put a stop to this, the Sokovia Accords are born. The Aveng...
10.7K 111 15
Hello it is I Luna the author of this book so yeah I'm just obsessed with this guy and love sick so yeah I just hope you enjoy this fanfic and yeah s...
1.5M 49.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
6.5K 50 14
You are a employee of I.M.P. Your boss blizรธ asks you to go to the Harvest Moon Festival, Moxxie, Millie and loona is coming with with, you are stay...