Bella, what are those?

By BlakeM93

Bella has been treated differently and bullied all her life. Little does she know, one raven haired beauty wi... More

Bella, what are those?
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue

13

11.1K 307 12
By BlakeM93

Alice tried to tug her hand away, but I wouldn't let go. I pulled her closer, kissing her. We had gone through the sketch books, which were behind me.

"Mine."

I knew she could pull her hand away, but she didn't. She reached out, tickling me. I was startled by that, and moved away, letting go of her hand. She started tickling my sides, making me laugh.

"What was that?"

I couldn't answer her, she was tickling my sides and moved to my stomach.

Of course, my stomach was the worst place to tickle me.

I couldn't breath by now, and knew tickling her was pointless.

Or so I thought.

I pushed her away, catching her side. She gasped, pushing my hand away.

"Bella!"

I started tickling her, laughing.

Normally, I wouldn't do this. But, I was making an effort to try and be more relaxed around her.

We eventually stopped, and I sat back, trying to catch my breath. Alice looked at me, her eyes a little darker than usual, but I wasn't worried about that. I'd been pushing it, in my opinion.

"I didn't think you would be ticklish."

Alice moved a little closer to me, looking out at the forest.

"I am. So is Bret. But, that's it."

I nodded, thinking about that.

"Oh. Did you see anything about what happened with Angela?"

"Only that she's going to want to talk to you tomorrow. And, you're not going to want to agree with her, but you have to. Tell her she's right, Bella."

Alice wouldn't tell me what she meant, and I went home a little while later. Not before I brought up something that was bothering me.

"Alice, can I ask you something?"

Alice looked at me, and I continued.

"What is it, kitty?"

I looked down at my hands, nervous.

"Well, I was wondering what you thought we should do about school?"

Alice could see what I meant, and made me look at her.

"Bella, that's up to you. I will not be responsible for what I do to Jessica though. I don't mind."

I bit my lip, thinking about it. I wanted to be able to show how much I care for Alice, but if that meant Jessica losing a limb, I don't want that to happen. No matter how much I hate the bitch.

"She won't lose a limb, silly."

I looked at Alice, raising an eyebrow.

"I can control my temper, you know. It's just difficult when you're involved."

"Sure you can, pixie. What was that about threatening Jessica?"

Alice knew I was right, and didn't argue.

"Fine. I'll do my best. But, it's up to you."

"I want to. I'm just worried about what people will say."

Alice didn't say anything for a few minutes, and I waited for her to speak.

"Don't worry about what people say. I'll do my best not to hurt Jessica, but I can't promise that I won't say anything. I can't help it, kitty. We'll just ignore that, OK?"

I nodded, kissed her, and left.

My dad asked me how it went, and I told him it went great. I went up to my room, sitting on my bed. My phone beeped, and I picked it up. It was a message from Angela.

'Can I come over tomorrow? I really need to talk to you.'

I shook my head, thinking about Alice. She wouldn't tell me what it was about, but I had a feeling that the next day would be ......... Interesting.

I was right.

Angela knocked on the door at 10:30, and we went up to my room. She seemed nervous, but I knew she was going to mention something big. There had to be something really big for Alice to react the way she did.

"I want to talk to you about something."

I nodded, and picked up a jacket.

"Sure, what is it?"

Angela took a deep breath.

"You're dating Alice, aren't you? Don't deny it, Bella. I've seen the way you two act around each other."

I couldn't argue with her, but I wasn't expecting what she said next.

"It's true Angela. I just wanted to get my head around it, before I told you. We only told my dad yesterday."

"I understand, Bella. But, there's more to the Cullens, isn't there?"

Now, I need to be careful. But, what about what Alice said?

"What do you mean, Angela? I'm dating Alice, and you're with Bret. We're not out in school, but that's not surprising. You don't need that crap, and I'm one insult away from punching Jessica."

Angela shook her head, I needed to be careful how much I said to her, I didn't know if Bret told her about everything.

"Come on, Bella! I know you know more about them. Bret told me everything yesterday! I know Alice told you everything. I know they're vampires, Bella."

They must be what Alice was talking about. What else would make her act like that?

"W..... What?"

Angela knew she was right, when I didn't say anything else.

"I knew I was right! I understand why you didn't tell me Bella. But, I know. Bret told me everything yesterday. I'd noticed a few things about Bret and I asked her about them. I didn't know what to think when she told me. But, I still to be with her. How did you find out?"

I shook my head, thinking about everything. Angela knew, I knew, I'm going to .......... Well, I won't do anything to Alice. But, you get the point.

"I .......... Well, I decided that I liked her, and when I was thinking about telling her ......... I started thinking about the little things I'd noticed and eventually asked her about everything. She told me everything. Have you seen Bret in sunlight?"

Angela shook her head, confused.

"No?"

I thought about seeing Alice, and knew Angela would like that.

"Ask her about it. I know you'll love it."

Confused, she nodded.

"I will. I can't believe it! I mean, I'm fine with it, but it was a shock. I care about Bret, and won't let that bother me."

We spent a little while talking and Angela mentioned three new students who would be there the next day.

I grabbed my bag, walking over to Alice the next day. She saw me, and I heard Emmett laugh and say something. Rosalie glared at him, but didn't hit him. I reached her, and she looked at me, seeing that I still felt like this was the right thing to do. We started to walk inside, talking. I sighed, and reached out to take her hand.

Angela was talking to Bret outside English, and noticed us walking up to them. They noticed us holding hands, and Bret glared at a guy who made started whispering. Alice squeezed my hand, and walked in.

Angela passed me a note during class, and I knew I was in for it.

'I was talking to Bret last night. Apparently a certain someones girlfriend can see the future? And said girlfriend's brother can read minds?'

"What was I supposed to do? It wasn't something I could just say without asking them first. I didn't know how much Bret told you."

Angela looked like she wanted to hit me. I looked at Alice, who was on the other side of me. She was looking at Angela, who was watching us.

'I never said that you should've told me that. I was just surprised. And I think you're girlfriend is going to strangle me.'

I looked at Alice, who was struggling not to laugh.

"She's fine. She's just giddy. Happens a lot."

I knew I was going to pay for that later, but it made Angela laugh. Even though Alice glared at me, which was adorable.

We were walking out of English when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry."

I looked up to see a girl with long dark hair, with a red streak through it.

"Don't worry about it."

Alice was talking to Emmett about something, but I knew she was watching us.

"You're new here?"

She nodded, looking around.

"Yeah. I'm Maya. My sisters Toni and Cynthia are to and my brother Trent. Cynthia and Trent are sick, so they're not here today. There's Toni."

A girl with long brown hair walked up to us. Alice walked away from Emmett who walked off to class, and stood next to me.

"Well, I'm Bella and this is Alice. Alice, this is Toni and Maya. They're new."

They seemed to recognise me, when they heard my name.

"Let me guess .......... Jessica?"

Toni nodded, and I noticed her eyes were they same colour as the Cullens. I hadn't noticed before, I'd been a little nervous. But, they clearly recognised me, and weren't freaking out.

"Great."

"Bella, we don't care. And I'm sure my brother and sister won't either."

Alice looked a little confused, I knew she heard everything, but they didn't know that. Or at least I think they didn't.

Toni seemed to realise that Alice didn't know who they were talking about.

"Our brother and sister, Trent and Cynthia. They're sick. But, I'm sure they won't mind. They'll be happy to meet you, I'm sure."

Alice had an ............ Unusual reaction to that. She got a little nervous, but the others didn't notice. After talking to them, we went to our separate classes. Well, I thought we were supposed to have separate classes. But, apparently a certain pixie had changed her timetable to match mine. Jessica said something to her about 'dating the freak,' and ............... Well, she didn't hurt her, but she came pretty close.

That included gym. She shook her head, when I tried to ask her about it. We left, and Alice suggested going for a walk. I agreed, and we left my stuff at home before going out.

I grabbed her hand, as we walked by a river.

"What was that about when Maya mentioned her sister and is it me or are they vampires??"

Alice stopped and leaned against a tree.

"Yes, they are. I didn't tell you everything, when I told you about my past. I had a sister, her name was Cynthia."

So, that was it. I walked over to her, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

Alice wrapped her arms around me, looking at me.

"It's not your fault, kitty. Come on. "

We kept walking and Alice started to relax a little.

"Apparently I get giddy a lot?"

I knew she wouldn't miss a chance to embarrass me.

"You''re perky, and I like perky."

I kissed her and we kept walking

A little while later, Alice seemed to notice something and got a little nervous.

"What's wrong, Alice?"

She didn't answer me, and started to waking back to my house.

But, she was cut off when someone walked by.

Alice kept me behind her, and looked at her. She had short blonde hair, similar to Alice's, and was a little taller. She turned around and ......................................

There was no denying who she was. The resemblance was unmistakable.

"Cynthia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2.7K 13
Set in BD pt.1. starts directly after Carlisle tells Bella there's nothing he can do. Bella needs someone to talk to, and who does she go to? Alice...
68.4K 1.3K 26
Bella's mum died when She was giving birth to Bella and her dad abused her for it now 16 years later Bella is 16 and suicidal. What will happen when...
78.3K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
33 5 2
Summary: Bella Swan lies changing into a vampire, but who bit her? She's surrounded by friends and enemies, Edward can hear nothing and Alice says sh...