Switch (K.N)

Od Cheeky_Writer

Kathryn Bernardo....ang nag-iisang girlfriend ng Teen King Daniel Padilla.She is a successful model na kilala... Více

Switch 1
Switch 2
Switch 3
Switch 4
Switch 5
Switch 6
Switch 7
Switch 8
Switch 9
Switch 10
Switch 11
Switch 12
Switch 13
Switch 14
Switch 15
Switch 16
Switch 17
Switch 19
Switch 20
Switch 21
Switch 22
Switch 23
Switch 24
Switch 25
Switch 26
Switch 27
Switch 28
Switch 29
Switch 30
Switch 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Special Chapter:Anniversary

Switch 18

2.8K 77 9
Od Cheeky_Writer

Fawn's POV

I have to admit na kinakabahan ako kapag nawala na si Kathryn. Bukas na ang alis niya papuntang Ghana. Tinulungan niya akong maligo kanina and ayusan ako.

Nasa studio na kami kung saan gaganapin yung interview. I am more than nervous. I never even had to go to an interview for Kathryn. Kathryn and I are sitted on the side habang yung mga lalake inaayusan na para pumunta sa stage. Kasama rin kasi sila James back up support daw. Tumingin ako sa mga tao and obviously nandito sila para sa mga mokong na yun na kanina pa ako inaasar. Me and Kathryn are gonna come in a bit, we're not supposed to be here but of course the interviwer loved the idea of the two of us coming on stage after what happened yesterday.

"And welcome, Daniel, James, Enrique, Alex and Inigo!!" Sabi ng interviewer, Hannah daw ang pangalan. The boys walked in a line.Umupo sila at nagsiksikan sa couch.

"So how is everything going?"

"Good. Really good. May kanya-kanya kaming shinu-shoot na movies so we're really busy sa ngayon." James answered smoothly with his award winning smile. Lahat sila may award winning smile pero meron ding yung normal lang. Which is just my opinion.

"Good. So magkakaroon na ba kayo ulit ng projects na magkakasama?" Tanong ni Hannah. Isa siya dun sa mga sweet at mababait na interviewer which is why I like her. Hindi siya katulad nung mga iba who keeps flirting and shoving their boobs in the boys' faces.

"Ang alam ko po meron but hindi pa sure kung kelan. So abangan niyo yan!!" Sagot ni Quen

"Are you excited then?" Tanong niya at lahat naman sila tumango.

Nagtanong tanong pa siya ng kung ano-ano hanggang sa magsimula na siya.

"Okay, so let's take the regular check on your relationship status?" She suggested and now my stomach felt like jumping out of my mouth. I felt like throwing up.

"You'll be okay, Fawn." Sabi ni Kathryn at niyakap ako. Tumango lang ako.

"I'm happy with Nadine.." James answered first

"And I'm with Liza.." Quen said and the two of them looked liked love sick puppies. It's cute.

"Still single" Inigo answered

"Same.." Sabi naman ni Alexander kaya lahat sila tumingin kay Daniel

"I'm dating, Bernardo" He smiled and looked down on his lap a bit.

"Yeah and speaking of Daniel's relationship. We have two more people here. Please welcome Kathryn and Fawn Bernardo!" Hannah said and now people cheered. Tinulak na ni Kathryn yung wheelchair ko at hininto ako katabi ni Daniel. Habang may sariling upuan si Kathryn. I held her hand and Daniel gave me his.

"So tell us... why is Fawn here suddenly? Nobody knew about her until yesterday" Hannah asked us

"Uhm..our family was kinda split in two. I went to Paris with dad and Kathryn stayed here with mom. We didn't talked either. But Kath came to me in Paris. So we talked and then we ended up here." I explained, but dodged the whole switch. That would be have a bad feedback, I think.

"Okay, gusto mo bang sabihin bakit ka naka-wheelchair?" She asked at hinigpitan ni Daniel ang hawak niya sa kamay ko. I looked at Kath at tumango naman siya.

"Nung 6 pa lang si Fawn they detected a rare brain tumor in her head. She was in the hospital for 2 years, and nearly died in the process. But she got through it. Sabi ng mga doctor na may malaking possibility na bumalik yun." Kathryn started and people fell silent.

"About 12 days ago. Fawn was sick. Akala namin lagnat lang yun or something so we let her sleep. Nagworry na kami nung hindi man lang siya gumalaw sa loob ng 16 hours at talagang natutulog lang siya. So ginising ko siya at dinala sa kitchen para kumain." Daniel continued.

"Yeah and when he came in with her she was really pale and her eyes were all foggy. So inupo naming siya but when Daniel went to get her food, she nearly fell over, so I had to hold her to sit up. Sabi niya hirap daw siyang umupo mag-isa kaya hinayaan naming siyang I-rest yung ulo niya sa counter. But after maybe two minutes she stopped responding to us." Alex explained

"So dinala na naming siya sa hospital, she was admitted. Daniel called Kathryn at agad siyang pumunta sa hospital. She told the doctors about her tumor." Quen said this time

"It came back but they removed it just in time and now she's paralyzed from waist down." James said at lahat sila napasinghap even the interviewer.

"Oh I'm sorry, can you never walked again?"  Tanong ni Hannah and I shook my head.

"Yes she can. Fawn here is not an optimist at all. Akala niya hindi niya magagawa. She's starting therapy in three hours, three times a week." Daniel said and I blushed

"We're all cheering on you, Fawn" Inigo said and I gave him a thankful smile.

"Okay so how are you're relationship statuses" Hannah asked the two of us.

"I'm single" Kathryn said and there were gasps.

"I'm taken." I smiled and Daniel took our hands and kissed it. People went crazy now. They screamed and cheered. I don't know if it was good or bad.

"So Daniel and Fawn?" Hannah asked and we nodded.

"How do you feel about that, Kath? Daniel going for your sister." She asked at sa pagkakasabi niya parang mali.

"It was in a way my idea. I knew they would fit better together than me and Deejay. Besides me and Deejay had an...Unhealthy relationship. While those two are the cutest thing you can find." Sagot niya and namula naman kaming dalawa ni Daniel.

"Okay, so no grudges?" Hannah asked

"Nope alam kong aalagaan ni Daniel ang little sister ko, of 3 minutes. Fawn deserves the best. She's probably the nicest person you'll find these days." Kathryn took my hand again, showing me it's fine and no hard feelings.

"So gaano na kayo katagal?" Tanong ulit sa amin.

"Well they got official after she woke up from surgery, but they were close for a month now." James answered.

"Anong tingin niyo sa relasyon nila?" Tanong niya sa mga lalake and they all grinned widely.

"We love Fawn. She's awesome. Fawn gets along with Liza and Nadine perfectly, she is a very good person. Also she cooks us real food. She's a great cook." Inigo answered at lahat naman kami tumawa.

"Yeah, she's really a bright person and alam naming wala siyang gagawin para saktan si Daniel. We've seen that she's faithful.  And besides she's my sober buddy. Fawn doesn't drink." James looked proud now.

"Mhmm...she's also been challenging Daniel on boxing. That girl has good punches. She's tiny but damn, you don't wanna end up in a fist fight with her." Alex said, making me giggle. Daniel grinned widely at me now.

"And she's becoming an editor and publisher now. She's very good. She read to us while she wrote once and let me tell you, it was really good. We also found out she already published two books now." Quen said at nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

"What? No....I was anonymous. How did you find out?" I sighed and leaned my head on Daniel's shoulder.

"We're just awesome like that." Sagot ni Inigo and they all pulled an innocent face.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3M 160K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...
8.7M 321K 57
12:00 A.M. Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take "I'll be watching y...
116K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
86.3K 3.2K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...