Why Me? ( A TFP Fanfic)

By Lava_Star95

Lavanya (Lava for short) is a 17 year old girl she grew up in New York until her mother died in a car acciden... More

Lavanya Stars
Chpt. 1 The Begining (edited)
Chpt. 2 School (Edited)
Chpt. 3 Vince
Chpt. 4 Help! Mrs. Darby!
Chpt. 5 No Not HIM!!
Chpt. 6 The Autobots
Chpt. 7 My Guardian
Chpt. 8 Where are your parents?
AN: I'm Sorry
Chpt. 10 What am I?
Chpt. 11 The Escape
Chpt. 12 Thank you
Not A Chapter But A Thank You Note
Chpt. 13 What now?!
Chpt. 14 You're Leaving?
Chpt. 15 What's Happening!
Chpt. 16 Can you be my sire?
Chpt. 17 O COME ON!!!
Chpt. 18 Doc's Discovery
Chpt. 19
Chpt. 20 The Test (For lack of a better title)
OH MY PRIMUS (Not A Chpt.)
Chpt. 21 An Explanation
AN: I AM SORRY!!
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24 It Has Begun
Chpt. 25 Let the hunt continue!!
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27

Chpt. 9 Wheeljack?

2.1K 75 10
By Lava_Star95

Previously--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then hear a very powerful engine coming into base. A yellow and black, chevrolet camaro drove up, I'm guessing it is Bumblebee. It opened it's passenger side door and I was slightly surprised to see Raf jump out of the seat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning." Raf calls out to anyone who would hear him, and everyone replies in there own way. I stay silent. This is their base I am simply a guest. Raf comes up to me. "Hi Lava. Are you feeling better. When the bots brought you in, they wouldn't tell us what happened."

"Hello Raf, I am feeling better thank you, and as for what happened I was out for a jog in the desert and my wound had somehow broken open and I had passed out. Docbot found me and brought me here." I am so glad lying comes easily to me.

"I'm happy that you're ok. I was quite scared once I realized that it was you the bots found." I put a hand on his shoulder to offer slight comfort.

"Don't worry about that now. I am better and shall live just fine." I tell him, we really need to change the subject. I think Docbot has become a mind reader because he calls over to all of us.

"All right now that you are all finally here, it is cleaning day, Arcee and Jack are going clean the training room, Bumblebee and Rafael are cleaning the main area, Bulkhead and Miko are cleaning and organizing the energon storage rooms, Optimus will be scouting certain sectors for decepticon activity, and I will be scanning for energon. Now go" Everyone dispersed to do what Doc had assigned them, although most of them were grumbling about it *cough* Miko *cough cough*. I realized that I had not been given a job. I walked over to Doc's computer.

"Hey Doc I wasn't given a job. Is there something you need me to do?" Ratchet looked at me surprised.

"No," He answered, "You are still recovering from last night so you need rest, and if you did to much strenuous activity you would only injure yourself worse." I was shocked that he was actually trying to prevent me from further injury. "Don't get the wrong idea. I just don't want to have to fix you again, and you would only get in the way of the cleaning." I look down at the ground slightly disappointed. Not in Doc. No, I wasn't disappointed in him. I was disappointed in myself. I let myself go and, even for a second, believe that I was more than a burden. That someone actually cared, but I was wrong. 'Stupid Lava' I think mentally slapping myself, 'Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

"Oh ok." I say trying to not sound too let down. I walk over to the couch and lay down. I might as well rest, since I have nothing else to do. Again.

~~~Time skip to that afternoon brought to you by A3~~~

I had woken up about two hours ago, I was really tired. I have been watching Bumblebee and Raf play a racing game on the little TV they have in the human hangout area. Everyone is done with their chores except Bulkhead and Miko. I'm guessing that they are goofing off more than working, but oh well it's there own time that they are wasting.

I was finishing this thought, when speak of the devil Miko and Bulkhead walked into the room. Miko was saying something about dune bashing, and bulkhead mentioned a monster-truck rally. I wasn't paying much attention.

"Optimus," Doc calls catching everyone's attention we all wonder over. "I'm receiving a signal on a restricted band. It appears to be from a starship, inside this solar system." He continues he stops for a moment, typing on his computers trying to identify the signal. "It's an Autobot identification beacon."

"So there are other bots out there?" Jack asks.

"The masses scattered to the galaxies when Cybertron finally went dark, but cons have been known to bait traps with false beacons." Arcee answers him. Optimus decides to comm the ship.

"Unknown vessel, this is Autobot Outpost Omega One. Identify Yourself." I am curious as to whom this new Autobot may be.

"I've had warmer welcomes from decepticon combat brigades." The strange bot replies.

"Wheeljack? You old con crusher! what are you doing all the way out here?" Bulkhead asks apparently he knows this new Autobot. He walks closer to the screen as he talks.

"Bulkhead? That you? What's with all the security?" The new bot now identified as Wheeljack asks in return.

"The rock we're on is crawling with cons. How soon can you get here and even the odds?" Bulkhead asks. He sounds super excited. Him and this Wheeljack must be close.

"Sometime tomorrow if I put metal to the pedal." Wheeljack answers. Miko says something to Bulkhead but it is too quiet for me to hear from the other side of the room.

"Wheeljack --- I know of him by reputation only. Can you verify his voiceprint?" Optimus asks Bulkhead.

"He is 1000% the real deal, Optimus." Bulkhead answers. He was obviously trying to contain his excitement.

"We will send landing coordinates, Wheeljack. Safe Journey." Optimus informed Wheeljack.

"See you soon, buddy. I'll make sure you get a proper welcome." Bulkhead added. It was entertaining to see him excited. He is one of those bots that their excitement kind of rubs off on you. So, since he's excited all of us humans were excited, Miko the most.

They talked more about Wheeljack, but I was feeling tired again so I went and laid down on the couch ignoring the rest of it. I was excited, but I was even more exhausted. I contemplated asking Ratchet to take me to my rock, but he would only yell at me out of annoyance. So I decide to sit on the couch and rest for now. I would fall asleep, but I don't want to be a problem with waking me up to get me home. So I decided to sit here and wait. I can be patient.

A few hours pass, the other kids were taken home by their guardians a few minutes ago. I wanted to go, to what I now call, home so I can sleep, but I didn't want to bother Doc. He would have probably yelled at me out of annoyance again. So I continued to wait till he was free and willing to take me home.

I wait about another hour or so I'm guessing it is about midnight, I do need to go home soon though or I'll fall asleep, but I want to leave Docbot alone. I don't know. So here I am sitting on the couch, trying not to nod of. I even resort to pinching myself so I don't fall asleep. I hear giant footsteps that immediately make me wide awake for about a minute. I look over and see Optimus walking into the main room from hallways that go back toward the, oh what do they call them? Oh yeah the berthrooms. He looks at me and, although his face is usually unreadable, it instantly is filled with surprise. He walks over to me.

"Lavanya, why are you still here? You should have been home long ago." He asks me. I yawn and then answer him

"Well Doc was busy working. I didn't want to annoy him by asking for a ride home---" I was cut off by my own yawn. "I contemplated just falling asleep on the couch, but when Doc decided to take me home *yawn* I would have just been causing problems by being asleep, and if I just slept here all night I would have been in the way when people came tomorrow morning. *yawn* So I decided to just wait till He got an opportunity to take me home. If not I will stay here awake all night so I will not be in the way at all, and don't be mad at Ratchet he is just doing his job as medic. He isn't used to being a guardian." I finished with another yawn.

Optimus nods and walk over to Doc. They talk for a bit, but I don't listen. I don't have enough energy to try and pay attention. I am barely staying awake as it is. The past months events have really taken a toll on me. I used to not require this much sleep. I realize I'm dozing off again and quickly jerk awake only to start to nod off again. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I pinch myself again and again in an effort to stay awake. I hear Optimus walk back to his quarters probably to finish his own night's sleep. I then hear footsteps coming my direction. I try to become alert, but fail epicly so I just look up at the source of the foot steps. It was Doc.

"Come on let's get you home so I can go and get some recharge" Doc said as he started walking toward the exit. I stand up and start to walk down the stairs, but I trip and fall down the rest of the way head over heels, somersaulting (idk how 2 spell) down. I land on the bottom of the stairs on my backside, and hold my head.

"That was not enjoyable I would never recommend that to anyone, bot or human alike." I state. I then stand up and make my way to Doc. "Sorry D--Ratchet." I apologize. I make sure I call him Ratchet and not some nickname, because I'm to tired to be yelled at right now, and because of my recent fall I have a massive migraine.

"For what?" He ask me slowly. He sounded suspicious.

"For causing you trouble. That's all I ever do, cause trouble and get in the way. You could have just ignored me. I would have been fine by myself." I quickly stopped because I realized I probably was annoying him with my tired babbling. I quickly apologize again. "Sorry" We were out in the desert not on the highway so Doc slams on his brake almost giving me whiplash and just making my migraine ten times worse. I bite my tongue so I don't yelp or whimper.

"Primus, Girl why do you keep saying that?!" Doc yells. I would have hugged my knees to my chest, but I didn't want to get yelled at more for having my feet on the seat. So I instead just pull my coat closer.

"To try and prevent that" I tell him quietly at first I thought he didn't think he heard me, but he started driving to my rock. We drive the rest of the way in silence. I knew Doc didn't like me at all, but why did he have to always yell at me that was one of the few things I disliked the most. It always was what came from HIM before or during the physical part.

We arrived at my rock and I quickly got out of Ratchet's alt I didn't need to give him another thing to yell at me about. I started walking to my rock. I stop and turned to face Doc.

"Doc I am sorry. I'm nothing but a burden, and I don't want to be one, so please for the sake of everyone back at your base, please just leave me here. Don't come for me tomorrow. Just focus on Bulkhead's friend and forget about me. I don't care if I'm in danger. Just, for everyone's sake. head back to base and don't come back. Just forget about useless me" I then turn back to my rock and start climbing slowly. I hear the sound of Doc's tires on the dirt ground grow more and more faint as he drives away. I knew it. Of course he didn't care. No one does, and no one ever will. I am and always will be alone.

I reached the top of my rock and instantly laid down. I am too exhausted to care about how hard it is or a covering. The last thing I heard was the wind blowing hard. It almost sounded like a jet engine. With that thought I let the darkness of sleep consume me.

AN: OMP!!!!! This chapter is so LOOOOOOONNNGGG!!! It is 2402 words. That is why the last chapter ended at such a weird spot it was hard to find a good place. I also was trying to get this chapter out before school starts again, and нαρρу єαѕтєя!!!!!  I just finished spring break and now school starts in exactly 10 hours 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I really don't like it, but oh well I'll live.    

Maybe.

It's like a 35.385638% chance of survival, but I can beat those odds.... Right?

Aaaanyways. How was this chapter guys? I finally get to bring in Jackie!!!! He is my favorite bot.
Thank you so much for reading my story I have so many views. Just over 250!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! If I could I would give you all a hug, but I can't. Yeah.

Also the winner of last chapters 'guess the song' was prowlerfruitbat1120 ! Congratulations!!!!!!!
And since someone actually guessed last chapter here is this chapter's song so y'all have fun. Bueno suerte!!!

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours.

Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

Till All Are One

Wildfire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 25 13
(this is a self insert story.) (cover does not belong to me. it was drawn by my best friend, DragonK99) In the serene town of Jasper, Nevada, the Mi...
24.2K 479 58
Selena Chavez, Young, clever, gourgoues, and sexy as fuck. Part of the schools dance team. She lives in Jasper Nevada, and is of course one of those...
4K 113 24
{Rated 'Mature' for violence, talk of human {and robot} experimentation, language, and other dark themes but sparkling cuteness will ensure.} Fifteen...
400K 10.6K 48
Amanda Beckett liked being left alone. If she was alone, then there would be no one to leave her. Jack Darby just wanted out. Out of the small town...