Once Upon a Time- Regina's da...

By amber_rose_mills

After Mallory had been turned good, we thought all was well. But not with Jasmine trying to take Amber away f... More

Note
Amber
Writers block
Amber
Update
Regina
Amber
Jade
Jasmine
Jade
Juliet
Regina
Juliet
Amber
Juliet
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
CHARACTER NAME CHANGE!
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Rose
Mallory
Regina
Rose
Rose
Belle
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Next part

Mallory

170 12 0
By amber_rose_mills

I rush over to the boy Amber was sitting with. "Who was that woman and why was she taking my daughter?" I demand.

He looks a little overwhelmed, but replies, "Wait, I thought she was Amber's mom."

"No, she's the one who wants to kill Amber."

"That explains a lot."

I take him to Regina's house. He starts to explain, "I met Amber on the street yesterday. I asked her out and she said things were complicated, so I followed her. That woman yelled at Amber and then sent her away. Amber showed up for our date, and that woman came and dragged her out."

I start to retell my side of the story. "I was at Granny's, but I didn't know Amber was there. Then Jasmine came and dragged her out."

"Well we need to figure out what's going on before we act," Regina says.

"Agreed," I respond.

"I'll go talk to Jasmine, see if there's a way to free Amber," says the boy.

He runs out the door before we can stop him.

"What do we do now?" I ask.

"We wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 282 29
She didn't need to be saved. She needed to be found and appreciated for who she was.
5.4K 253 34
This ain't the end of us, darling let me show you I am good enough, maybe we can find a way to toughen up, not self destruct, but I'll see her again...
74.8K 1.9K 18
It was wrong to like her, but it felt so right. ♡ It was just a game for her, but that didn't last long.
Voices of Conflict By Ginger

Mystery / Thriller

208 0 18
Jimmy wasn't stupid he knew things were different for him. Until Amber, but those firemen let her slip away.