Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade

6.8K 122 22
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

We jumped higher on the towers. The sun was setting, paining the sky orange, along with that it told us to work faster to find Sara.

"Where is she?" Naruto muttered.

Looking to my right, I saw a elevator going up. The person inside the elevator is what kept my attention. Pointing to it, I said, "Naruto-kun, found Sara."

Naruto grinned, "Yosh! Let's go, Yuki-chan!"

I looked around the building. "She's on this floor..." Taking a breath I focused on my hearing. Snapping my eyes open I pulled a kunai. "Found her!" Naruto followed after me. Swinging open the closet door, I ran in front of Sara.

"Get away from her!" Naruto shouted beside me.

The people, who were all covered up except for their eyes, screamed in fright.

"Help! Save my life!" A girl shouted.

I blinked, "huh?"

Someone turned on the light, which made everyone take off their mask. I quickly realized one detail as I looked at them, not only were they all females, but they were in no way ninja's.

"Their just villagers." I muttered, putting back my kunai.

"I am Sarai. I am one of the bad guys!" The kid that shouted earlier smiled.

"I'm sorry." A woman said. "My name is Masakoto. We have a favor to ask of Sara-sama."

"What is this about?" Naruto asked.

"What do you want me to return to you?" Sara asked.

I walked behind Naruto, my nose wrinkled up at the smell of the sewer. When Sarai and Masakoto climbed up the ladder to open the lid, I sighed in relief. 'No wonder we just jump across roofs...'

I let Naruto and Sara climb out first before following after them and closing the lid. We his behind a pillar, looking at the street. Crowds of villagers were on the street, laughing carefree at the bright and colorful parade.

Sara clapped her hands together. "It's beautiful."

"Huh?" Naruto mumbled.

"The parade from here is much more beautiful." Sara smiled.

"Oh man..." Naruto sighed, his hand resting on his hip, both of us knowing she was probably going to give some little history on the parade.

"This parade was started by Anrokuzan. It was to cheer me and the people up from my mother's sudden death." She informed us, still trying to prove that Arokuzan was a good man.

"That's strange." Sarai said.

"What's strange?" Sara asked, we all looked at Sarai.

Sarai looked at Sara. "Everyone makes fun of Sara-sama, calling you a puppet princess."

Shock and hurt filled Sara's eyes as she mumbled, "Puppet princess..."

"Stupid!" Masakoto growled, putting her hand on Sarai's back. "Shut your mouth!"

"Sorry!" Sarai shrugged.

"I am sorry, Your Majesty. But there is some truth in what Sarai said. Everyone had their family taken away one morning, being told it was Sara-sama's command." Masakoto said, looking at Sara.

My eyes hardened as I turned to Sara. "Really?"

"That's a lie!" Sara shouted, "I never gave such a command!"

"It's true." Sarai interrupted. "My father and big brother were taken away. There are rumors that there are weapons being made in this country for war. So everyone is here to beg Sara-sama directly."

"It's the same as the masked guy said." Naruto looked at Sara.

"That's a lie!" Sara shouted. "Then why do people welcome me so passionately?"

"There is no one happy." Sarai looked at Sara.

"Naruto-kun." I whispered, he looked at me. "I'm starting to think those 'people' we saw are puppets. I mean, they didn't react when Sara-sama fell, and this kid's saying that no one is happy, when they clearly were. Also, I've come to the conclusion that they've taken all the males, and in the crowd there are plenty of males."

He nodded, "Yeah, I think you may be right, Yuki-chan."

"What are you saying?" Sara shouted at Sarai. "There are so many people enjoying themselves!"

I looked at Naruto, who returned my look. We pulled out our chakra blades. 'They have to be puppets.' My eyes narrowed as I focused. Chakra flowed to my blade before I threw it, Naruto doing the same.

People fell to the ground as our blades cut some of the strings. "I thought so." I murmured, running to the puppets, Naruto following.

I nudged the puppet with my foot, glancing at Naruto. "Sara should probably see this." He nodded, picking up the puppet.

He grinned at me for a second, "You're smart, Yuki-chan! You were able to figure it out about them!"

My face burned as I looked away, "I'm sure you had your suspicion. Let's go show this puppet to Sara."

Naruto dropped the puppet by Sara. Her eyes widened in shock, as well as her mouth dropping.

"Look, it's a puppet." Naruto said, pointing to the puppet's cheering. "Their all puppets! Sara, look closely, all right?" Naruto put his hand on the puppet, chakra going through it. A chakra thread formed, growing back onto the other threads.

"All the chakra threads are coming out of that pipe." I muttered.

"The power of the Ryuumyaku feeding the city is in that pipe." Sara said, looking at me.

Loud horns blew, drawing our attention to the tower, similar to the one Sara fell off of earlier. "What the hell?" I muttered, my eyes narrowing at the puppet dressed as Sara walking out to wave at the other puppets.

"What's that?" Sara's voice quivered.

"Mukade wants to make you a puppet, too." Naruto growled.

"No! That's a lie! Anrokuzan would never do that!" Sara shouted, running off.

"Damn it," I growled, grabbing onto Naruto's hand. "Sara! Wait!" We pushed through puppets, trying to catch up with her.

"Where are you going?" Naruto demanded.

Sara disappeared in the puppets. Naruto and I stopped running, too many puppets now in our way. I cursed standing on my toes, trying to see over the puppets.

Naruto and I ran along side the parade, looking around for Sara. Soft singing made us stop. A song that was as familiar as the voice singing it.We turned down the hall, Sara sat next to a window, her knees curled to her chest.

"That's the song you sang when we first met." Naruto said.

she looked at up for a moment before saying, "It's a song that my mother always sang for me. It's Anrokuzan who persuaded my mother to use the power of the Ryuumyaku for the sake of the people. With my mother in control of the power of the Ruumyaku and Anrokuzan's technology. Rouran grew into a city with a thousand towers in no time." Sara paused, her voice saddening. "But mother died in the middle of fulfilling her wish. Anrokuzan was the only one by my side when she dies. There was no one else."

"We have no parents either." Naruto announced. "But we have a teacher called Pervy Sage. We learned many important things from him. My ninja way together with my strong will is also inherited from my teacher." Naruto grinned.

I knelt down to Sara. "When my parent's passed, I inherited a few things as well." I paused, glancing at Naruto before looking back at Sara. "You got something important from your mother too, right?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"Then think about what your mother valued. Do what you have to do. And don't give up, no matter what." Naruto said, helping me to my feet.

Sara sat quiet for a moment before standing up to look at us with determination. "I must first find out the truth about this city."

I smiled at her, she continued. "The Queen's have the ability to sense the flow of the Ryuumyaku. If I can confirm where the Ryuumyaku of that pipe is connected to then..." She trailed off.

Naruto smiled, "Okay then, let's do this!"

I looked up at the exhaust pipe. "This exhaust pipe is the relay point transmitting the Ryuumaraku flow." Sara said.

Naruto and I looked at Sarai and Masakoto. :If we find our family, we'll definitely rescue them, right Naruto-kun?" Naruto grinned at me.

"Definitely! So you two, please stay here with you friends." Naruto finished for me.

"Really?" Sarai asked.

"I swear on my honor as Queen." Sara promised.

"Let's go back." Masaloto said, looking at Sarai.

"It's a promise, Okay?" Sarai shouted, running off.

"Leave it to us!" Naruto answered, pulling off the lid to the hole. Naruto climbed in, followed by Sara, then me.

My eyes widened as I looked at the people being forced to work. Puppets stood by them, making sure they kept working.

Sara looked horrified at the puppets being made and her people being used as slaves. "This is..." She trailed off.

Steam filled the air as more puppets were being made. "Puppet soldiers." Naruto muttered.

"I can't believe it! Anrokuzan kidnapped the citizens to create these soldiers." Sara murmured.

"So, what do we do?" I asked, looking at Sara.

"We need to stop this immediately." Sara ordered, she looked around before spotting something on the ground. "Take me there." She pointed to it. "Hurry please. The Ryuumyaku can be stopped from there."

Naruto stood up, taking Sara into his arms. "Alright, hold on tight."

I jumped after them, a strange feeling bubbled up inside me at the sight of Naruto holding Sara. Although, once we were on the ground, and Naruto set Sara down, the strange feeling disappeared.

I gripped Naruto's jacket, pulling him back before a puppet noticed him. He grinned sheepishly at me when I let go.

Deciding it was clear, we ran to the square Sara directed us to. A statue of a person was on each corner of the square, on the inside was what I thought looked like a sealing of some sort.

Sara held her hand up to us. "Please stand back." We nodded and she walked to the middle of the square.

I leaned against Naruto subconsciously, not noticing him turn red. 'My back's hurting... but I can't use any more chakra to heal it right now. I'll just have to wait until I find Sakura.'

Sara clasped her hands together. "This is an order from the Queen, stop and control the flow of the Ryuumyaku." She put her hands over the middle of the seal, which was a small circle. A purple dome appeared around the circle.

"Kyuu Kryy Noritsuyo." Sara spoke, forcing the purple dome down to the circle. When I thought looked like a seal, glowed purple and drew itself into the middle before it disappeared.

I glanced around, noticing that everything had stopped. 'I guess it worked.'

Not leaning on Naruto anymore, we approached Sara. "That should do it. I completely stopped the flow of the Ryuumyaku directed to the factory."

"Great!" Naruto and I smiled.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Naruto said.

I looked up noticing all of the chakra threads putting puppets together. "What are you doing there, my Queen?" A familiar male voice asked.

We looked up to see a fat man with a mustache and a beard. His purple robes swooshed around him. My eye twitched at his big purple hat.

"Anrokuzan!" Sara shouted.

I blinked, "That's Anrokuzan?"

"I have stopped the flow of the Ryuumyaku! I will not allow you to use this power for war!" Sara shouted, her fist clenched. "I command you as the Queen to stop the production of the puppet weapons and release the people from forced labor right this instant!"

"Oh, so you found out," He mused. "Which means, I can't let you live then. A puppet will be enough to replace you, since the puppet army is already finished. I no longer need you to control the Ryuumyaku."

Puppets walekd towards us. I looked at Sara and Naruto. "Naruto-kun, you take Sara and help get everyone and run. Make sure they stay safe, I'll take care of him."

"But Yuki-chan!" Naruto argued.

"Protect them, Naruto! I can protect myself better than them." I ordered, he didn't say anything.

"Are you really Mukade?" I demanded.

Naruto looked up, having not left yet. "Yeah! You grew into quite a pig!"

"You two, leaf ninja's, told the Queen some useless information. It's been six years since we last met, eh?" Mukade asked.

"It's more like yesterday for us." I answered.

Naruto stayed beside me still. "Man, you really grew fat!"

A anime vein appeared on my forehead. "Naruto-kun! Stop talking about how fat he got, and go! Didn't I tell you to help Sara?"

He looked at me, "Sorry, but I think I'd rather help you, Yuki-chan. We can hold off the puppets easier if there is two of us."

I sighed, "No point in trying to argue with you, you wouldn't listen anyway." My hands performed handsigns. "Crystal release: Jade crystal blade." Pink crystal formed on my forearms, a smirk grew on my face. "I guess let's get this fight started."

End! Sorry for the wait, but as I did say in my last chapter, I wouldn't be able to upload for a while. So, since next week school starts for me, I'm going to try to upload again. Although I do have a little requirement for you guys.

If I get five comments then I'll upload again either tomorrow or Wednesday. But if I get ten comments, I'll finish this movie special this week. Of course you guys know that the comments have to be from different people. If you don't know what to comment on, I wanted to ask a random question, who's your favorite Naruto character? :p

I'm sure you guys know too that the sooner I finish this movie special the faster I can get some Naruki. So comment if you want me to hurry up with the movie special, vote if you liked this chapter, and last but not least fan if you haven't.

Thanks for reading! :D

Dedicated to Knight_Mare for always commenting :D

This is not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...
195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
16.3K 760 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
102K 2.2K 31
This is a sequel from I'm Different (Sasuke X Reader) It's been two years since Sasuke, taking Y/N with him after rescuing her from the bandits. So...