Gaston's Daughter

By Madeline1226

What if Gaston had a daughter? And she fell in love with Prince Ben of Auardon? Will she find her happily eve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
update announcement \
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

5.7K 137 57
By Madeline1226

As the limo that held the five villains were coming into Auradon Prep the school band started to play. When the limo stopped and then came tumbling out Carlos and Jay, as they fought over a towel, a towel. The music had stopped playing and everyone just stared at the two as the three girls came out of the limo.

''Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!'' screamed Carlos as he still wrestled with Jay over the towel. ''You got everything else!Why do you want whatever this is?'' Carlos asked struggling to get the towel.

''Cause you want it!'' Jay answered back pushing Carlos to the ground and putting his foot on him and pulling towards him.

''No! Give it to me!'' Carlos screamed to Jay.

 ''Guys, guys, guys!'' It was Gabi that got their attention. ''We have an audience,'' Gabi said pointing to the three people that stood in front of them watching.

''Just cleaning up,'' Jay said helping Carlos up from the ground.

''Leave it like you found it!'' The women in the middle said happily. ''And by that, I mean just leave it,'' she said then without being so happy.

As Jay put everything back into the limo he then noticed a tan skinned girl with an ugly pink dress. He decided to put on the Jay charm and started to flirt with her.

''Hello, foxy,'' Jay said walking up to her. ''The name's Jay,'' he drawled his name out as if it was working as the girl let out a nervous laugh, then the older women popped up between them.

''Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress,'' Headmistress Godmother said going into a short curtsy.

''The fairy godmother?'' Mal asked in awe and fake confusion.

''As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?'' Gabi wondered waving her hand around as if she held a wand herself.

''Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it,'' Fairy Godmother smiled at both the villains girls.

''Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wandand warm smile. And that sparkling wand,'' Gabi said happily, only making it look fake for the other villain kids, but it was true.

''That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future," Fairy Godmother said before letting the two kids that were behind her step in front.

There was a boy maybe 16 or 17 years old. He wore a dark blue jacket with a white buttoned up shirt with a royal blue and yellow tie, and he wore caciques pants and brown shoes. His hair was a soft brown, and his eyes are a soft blue sea color. The girl had tan skin and brown hair and eyes. She wore a soft pink dress that went down to her knees with white heels on. All in all she look pretty, but not Gabi gorgeous, according to the boy's thoughts.

''It's so good to finally meet you all,'' The boy said snapping Gabi out of her thoughts. ''I'm Ben,'' he said smiling at them, but mostly Gabi.  

 ''Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king,'' corrected the girl dreamily.  

 ''You had me at prince,'' Evie said doing a curtsy for the soon-to-be king. ''My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess,'' she told Ben.

''The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you,'' the girl commented smiling fakely.

''This is Audrey,'' Ben introduced still smiling.

''Princess Audrey. His girlfriend,'' Audrey clarified, yet, again. ''Right, Bennyboo?'' Audrey asked him taking his hand in hers, then the Fairy Godmother came in between the two.

''Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow,'' Fairy Godmother said before moving Ben and Audrey's hands away from each others. ''The doors of wisdomare never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews,'' she informed before leading the marching band away from the 4 villains and 2 good guys and 1 mutual.

''It is so, so, so good to finally me...,'' Ben trailed off as he moved to shake Jay's hand but stopped by Jay punching his fist into the prince's chest. ''Meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... is that chocolate?'' Ben was now at Carlos who still had chocolate on his finger. ''As the day our two peoples began to heal,'' Be had finished his speech and was looking at Gabi, who was standing there looking bored.

''Or the day that you showed five people where the bathrooms are,'' Gabi announced loudly, rocking on the balls of her feet.

''A little bit over the top?'' Ben asked smiling at the young girl.

''A little more than a little bit,'' Gabi replied smirking slightly at him.

''Well, so much for my first impression,'' Ben said laughing, soon Gabi had joined in with him as their laughing died down and they just stared at each other.

Audrey, who was looking at both Ben and Gabi, was feeling jealous. She is still Ben's girlfriend and he was flirting with other girls, especially a villain of their parents enemy. So Audrey decided to take the attention off of Ben and Gabi.  

''Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?'' Audrey was pointing at Mal who shared a small smirk with Evie and the rest of her friends as they watched Ben and Gabi star at each other. ''Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's aurora. Sleeping...'' Audrey didn't get finished as Mal cut her off, sick of hearing her voice.

''Beauty!'' Mal finished her sentence. ''Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening,'' Mal told Audrey fake smiling.

 ''Water under the bridge,'' Audrey waved it off fakely.

 ''Totes!'' Mal and Audrey then shared a fake laugh as it died down it became awkward.  

''Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?'' Ben asked breaking the awkward silence as Audrey took his arm and he walked with him as the villains walked behind him. ''Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king,'' Ben finished his speech standing by a statue of his father in human form.

Ben clapped his hand twice and his father's human form turned into his once Beasty form. The monster was as hideous as her father had told her when she was little, but Gabi was not afraid of it. Instead she was curious of it. But Carlos had a different reaction. Carlos was so scared of the statue that he jumped into Jay's arms, screaming. 

 ''Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible,'' Ben tried to calm down the de vile boy down.

''Does he shed much?'' Gabi joked looking at the statue.

''Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch,'' Ben replied with a look of mischievous hidden in his face, soon he then returned to the tour.

As Ben continued to give the tour they were in the main building were everything was amazing and looked cozy. Gabi was looking around the room when Mal decided to speak up.

''So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?'' Maleficent's daughter asked playing innocent.

''Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals,'' Ben replied to her smiling at the curious Gabi.

''Who happened to be kings and queens,'' Gabi concluded looking over at Ben.

''That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years,'' Audrey had forced Ben arm around her while smiling fakely and devilish at Gabi.

Ben saw the perfect opportunity to stop loving on Audrey when he saw the perfect guy to help him get Audrey off of him.

''Doug. Doug, come down,'' Ben called down one of his friends. ''This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to...'' Ben was looking at Gabi as he talked before he got cut off by Audrey's horrid voice.

''Ask Doug,'' she finished Ben's sentence before trying to pull him away, but he stopped her.

''I have to show Gabi where her room is,'' Ben explained to Audrey as he took her hand out of his hand.

''Can't Doug do it?'' Audrey asked impatient and jealous.

''He is busy with the others, but don't worry I'll catch up with you later,'' he assured his girlfriend before walking over to Gabi. ''Follow me if you please,'' he smiled at her before going down a hallway.

Gabi smiled at her friends, Doug, and a furious looking Audrey. As Gabi catched up to the Prince both walked side by side in silence. Ben was sneaking glances at Gabi every so often, and Gabi did too. Ben finally got a good look at Gabi, she was beautiful. She had blackish brown hair, and blue eyes. She had a red streak in her hair. She had freckles along her nose and under her eyes. As Ben looked away her realized they were already at her room.

''Well here is your room,'' Ben said while opening the door to her room.

''I hope it will not be a pretty, pinky....''Gabi trailed off as she stared at the room in awe. 

The room was small, yes, but it had everything that was perfect for Gabi. It had a red and yellow sheets on the bed with at least 5 pillows. A desk was by the two windows that was in the far corner. It also had a small couch and chair in the middle of the room, and a coffee table with books about goodness and kindness and a book about the forest, Gabi's favorite topic. While Gabi was looking at her new room Ben watched her smiling. He was happy that he was going to change the future of his kingdom by bringing the 5 worst villains kids ever to Auradon. Ben then realized that he had to do other important things, other than hang out with Gabi of course.

''Well I'll just let you get settled in, but I hope to see you tomorrow,'' he said to the young girl.

''Me too, and I don't usually say this often, but, thanks for this,'' Gabi gestured to the room.

''Trust me, it was no problem,'' he smiled at her before leaving down the hallway.

Gabi was conflicted, she didn't want to do the bad things her mother figure wanted her to do, but she didn't want her father to be blamed for it either. She couldn't choose good or evil. Gabi wished she had her own fairy godmother to solve all of her problems, just like Cinderella. What Gabi didn't know was that her choose was all based upon Ben, the future king of Auradon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey it's me! I just want to apologize and say that this chapter may be horrible, but I had to update for you. All my time during the week is bust due to my 8 hour school day. Anyway, please if you have questions let me know, and please vote. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
473K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season