Boarding School Secrets: A Su...

By night_vixen2012

Set in an alternate universe where all the characters go to a boarding school in Alabama for a year and becom... More

Boarding School Secrets: A SuperWhoLock AU
SuperWho
Lock
SuperWhoLock
SuperLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWhoLock
WhoLock
Super (DESTIEL!)
Lock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWho
SuperLock
Super (destiel fluff)
SuperWhoLock
SuperLock
SuperWho
Superwholock
Lock
SuperWho
SuperWhoLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWhoLock
Destiel, Johnlock, and Whouffles
Oh my Chuck an update!
SuperLock
SuperWhoLock
Super
Lock
SuperLock
Who
Not a chapter- Sorry!
Lock
SuperLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWho (Destiel)
SuperWhoLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWho
SuperLock
Who
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Final Author's Note

SuperLock

13.7K 302 542
By night_vixen2012

A/N: What's up mishamigos? here's my overdue chapter, and it's kind of pointless fluff, so yeah. Also, I do have the doctor who characters in this chapter, I don't go into his story line to it's just some Super Lock.

Okay, you guys have been giving me lots of suggestions for this story which I love, and I do try and incorporate them. However, if I don't add something right away, don't be discouraged, this is going to be a really long fic (im thinking 45-50 chapters. ish) So I WILL get to your suggestion. Thank you. (this is basically me saying that I still haven't put spirk into the story)

And thanks for all the Jack love. He's one of my favorites to write now :)

ok here ya guys go :)

Chapter 23

                “Are you going to be okay with this?” Molly asked Gabriel, her fingers gripping the end of the white sheet. Sam looked over at Gabriel, who just kept his head down and nodded silently. Molly folded back the sheet to Anna’s shoulders, revealing nothing but her head. There was a pink scar where the knife had entered her neck, but other than that; nothing. She could have been asleep.

                “Did you notice any blemishes anywhere else on her body?” Sherlock asked, pulling out the small magnifying glass he kept in his coat pocket and examining the cut on her throat.

                “There was some bruising on her wrist, I’m assuming this is where her attacker grabbed her.” Molly said, pulling out Anna’s arm from under the sheet and showing Sherlock.

                “No defensive wounds?” Amy asked, trying to sound useful.

                “Of course not.” Sherlock murmured, glancing up at Amy. She gave him a confused look before he rolled his eyes. “Is it not obvious?” He asked.

                “Actually…” Sam started before Sherlock waved him off with his hand.

                “Of course not. We already know from when Ruby died that this is an older man attacking these students. Judging by the size of Anna compared to an adult male, he probably didn’t even have to hold onto her wrist so hard to confine her.” He rattled off.

                “So, you’re saying that she struggled…hard?” Gabriel asked, his voice unusually quiet. All heads turned to him, and he looked down, wringing his hands together. “Sorry, it just gives me peace of mind to know… that at least she fought him… I mean, that she didn’t go quietly… you know.” He mumbled at the end. Sam had never seen Gabriel like this before.

                “Yes, I can deduct that she did put substantial effort into fighting her attacker off.” Sherlock gave a slight smile in Gabriel’s direction, trying to provide some sort of comfort. “The blade was poisoned like Jessica Moore’s was, you can tell by the white substance build up along the outside of the cut. The poison was probably to ensure a quick death as well…” Sherlock faltered when he saw the others walk into the room and his eyes locked on John’s for a second. “Anyways there is still no physical connection with the bodies that I can tell.” He concluded, forcing himself to stare at Molly instead of John.

                “Oooohhh A real life morgue. How exciting!” Jack chirped, practically skipping through the door. Sam raised his eyebrows, looking at Dean as if to say ‘Who the hell is this guy?’

                “Jack!” Dean shouted, making the other turn back and grin sheepishly. “Sorry, I got excited.” The sheepish grin soon turned into a sly one, however. “But, I’m not too sorry if you’re going to use that tone of voice again. I get all tingly when you take control like that.” He winked at Dean, who was already still pink from the last time that Jack had flirted with him. Everyone, including Gabriel’s eyebrows shot up at that.

                “Was this the kid who got shot?” Amy asked, and Jack’s attention turned to her.

                “Why yes.” He purred. “The name’s Jack Harkness. I’ve got a really sexy scar from the bullet, but you’re going to have to get me to take off my clothes to see it.” He winked at Amy, who turned as red as her hair. Rory immediately put a possessive hand around her waist.

                “As if you need any excuse to do that.” The doctor muttered under his breath.

                “I’m starting to like you Doctor.” Jack smiled.

                “He’s here to help us with the investigation.” Cas stated, as if that explained everything.

                “Sammy, you need to come here for a sec.” Dean said to his brother, waving frantically. Sam rolled his eyes, but walked over to where Dean was standing in the corner.

                “What is so important that you can’t say in front of everyone else?” Sam asked, sending his brother another bitch face.

                “Jack, when he got shot, he managed to get a picture of his attacker.” Dean swallowed hard.

                “Shouldn’t you be telling everyone else this also?” Sam questioned, now a little concerned about how Dean was acting.

                “It’s him. The yellow-eyed Demon.” Dean whispered, and Sam’s eyes grew wide. Gabriel glanced over the table to where Dean and Samoose where talking, and he saw Sam’s face get unusually pale.

                “How are you Gabriel?”  Castiel asked quietly, staring at Anna as Sherlock and Molly caught the Doctor up on their findings.

                “Perfect. On top of the world. Not a damn thing wrong.” He smiled sarcastically, fishing for a sucker in his pockets, cursing when he found that they were empty. The brothers were quiet for a few more moments.

                “I know.” Castiel said quietly, making Gabriel’s head whip towards his older brother. The thing about Castiel no matter what you tried to hide, he somehow learned everything about his family. He was one of the first to see through his parent’s religious bullshit. Gabriel opened and shut his mouth a couple times before he was able to get words out.

                “We need to talk.”

                “I anticipated such.” Castiel deadpanned, the beginnings of a smile dancing on the corners of his lips. Cas then turned his attention to Jack, who was skirting across the table, leaning in and taking closer looks at seemingly random places, almost exactly like Sherlock.

                “Got anything?” Dean asked, the two brothers returning to the table. Sam still looked white as a sheet.

                “She was stabbed.” Jack deadpanned, but no one laughed. “Ok sorry, that was out of line. Anyways, this death was the two like Jessica Moore and Ruby Padalecki, with the ever-effective knife. However, we still have Mike who’s neck was snapped and-”

                “Wait how the hell do you know about Mike and Ruby?” Dean growled.

                “The podcast…?” Jack answered slowly.

                “What podcast?” Sherlock asked, and Jack grabbed his iPhone out of his jacket pocket and started tapping on some things.

                “You know… the Podcast!” Jack repeated, getting blank stares from all of them. He rolled his eyes and breathed loudly. “Well, you ignorant pricks, since the beginning of the school year this guy named Cecil has been doing this podcast about things that go on during school. Changed the name though, calls the place ‘Night Vale’ in case any of the teachers listen in. It’s really funny, cause most of the time he twists everything that happens into something really morbid. Like, remember when there was that accident in the kitchen and the whole dining hall was clouded with smoke? He called that the glow cloud and occasionally pretends he’s hypnotized and says ‘all hail glow cloud’” Jack was met with a bunch of blank stares.

                “What does this have to do with the case?” Sam finally asked.

                “Listen.” Jack sighed, rolling his eyes. “This is the latest one from a day ago. It airs on the 1st and 15th of the month.” He presses play.

                “Hello citizens of Night Vale. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you should know that at the dance last night a girl dressed like an angel was murdered.” A smooth male voice filled the room. “-And no, not one of Old woman Josie’s angels.  This one was like Ruby and Jessica, who were stabbed. Maybe this psycho killer is trying to tell us something. Now, Listeners, guess who called me last night… Carlos!” Jack then turned off the podcast and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

                “Hey I was listening to that.” Gabriel whined.

                “You’re going to have to start at the beginning.” Jack winked, and Gabriel quickly whipped out his phone.

                “How is Cecil getting all this information about our cases anyway?” John asked, looking around the room.

                “You guys aren’t the only ones investigating these murders.” Molly said quietly, making all heads turn towards her. “Just in the past month I’ve gotten several request to see the bodies. This one pair is treacherously insistent, one of the boys’ insisting that he is a psychic detective and needs to see the body immediately.” She rolled her eyes at the thought.

                “This probably means that someone is as far along as we are and is supplying information to Cecil.” The Doctor pointed out. “Who knows, they might even know something that we don’t.”

                “Can you give us the names of everyone who has asked you for information?” Sherlock asked, staring intently at Molly and making her blush.

                “Of course Sherlock.” She smiled, and went to her computer to work.

                “Ok, Sherlock you stay here with Molly, and the rest of us will go do something more entertaining.” Dean said, turning on his heel to leave the morgue.

                “I’ll stay here with Sherlock.” John said quietly, making Sherlock stumble as he walked around and examined the body once more.

                “Oooookayyyy.” Dean dragged out, though without any other objection the rest of the group left the building.

*~~*

John stood awkwardly while Sherlock paced around the body, stubbornly keeping his eyes off of his ex-boyfriend. John looked at the ceiling, wondering why he even offered to stay in the first place. He didn’t know what compelled him to do it, probably that instinctive urge that he still had to be wherever Sherlock was.

                “Jack seems to be doing better.” Sherlock commented off-handedly, catching John off guard. Even when they were going out, Sherlock avoided, ‘Pointless small talk’ as he put it, as a general rule.

                “Fine.” John cleared his throat, cursing at how strained his voice sounded. “Yeah, he’s doing fine now.”

                “You did a good job patching the wound up then.” Sherlock commented, his cerulean eyes glancing up to meet John’s.

                “Er, yeah… I suppose I did.” John blushed, looking down. The two were silent for a period of time, the only sound was Molly’s keyboard clicking in another room until the door burst open.

                “Hey Molly, I got your text that you were down here…” The girl trailed off, looking at the two boys who were staring in surprise right back.

                “Hi Mary.” Molly called, emerging from the back room with  a sheet of paper in her hands.

                “Sorry, I didn’t realize that you had…er… friends here.” Mary blushed, looking directly at John.

                “Oh, they’re just here for the investigation.” Molly shrugged, then turned to Sherlock. “This is a list of people who have inquired me several times about the investigation.”

                “Thanks.” Sherlock said, looking intently at John and Mary stare at each other.

                “John Watson.” John said, holding out his hand. Mary blushed, pushing a strand of blond hair out of her face.

                “Mary Morstan.” She smiled slightly, grabbing John’s hand and holding it lightly in hers. John offered a small smile back. The paper in Sherlock’s hand wrinkled as he clenched his fist together.

*~~*

                “So, what do you want to do?” Dean asked Cas as their friends walked away, leaving them alone in front of the abandoned building. Cas glanced over his shoulder to see Gabriel walking dejectedly towards his Dorm.

                “I’m sorry, but I need to talk with my younger brother.” Cas said, turning back towards Dean apologetically.

                “No problem.” Dean grinned, making Cas’s heart flutter.

                “Well, I’m going to go now, so… bye.” Cas said softly, not moving nor tearing his gaze from Dean. They stared at each other for a bit, and Cas stood on his toes a bit, tilting his head upwards and leaning in towards Dean. His eyes started to flutter shut, and he could feel Dean’s hot breath against his lips.

                “WellseeyaCas.” Dean blurted out quickly and was quickly walking away before Cas even had a chance to open his eyes. Confused, and blushing profusely, Cas made his way to Gabriel’s dorm room to find his brother sprawled out over his bed, face down in the pillow.

                “Hello Gabriel.” Cas stated, making his brother groan in response. “On our way over, Dean told me about yours and Sam’s… situation.” He said, awkwardly sitting next to his brother on the bed.

                “I’m such an idiot!” Gabriel groaned into his pillow. “I freaking kissed him!”

                “So I’ve heard.”

                “I don’t need your attitude right now Cassie!” Gabriel glared at his brother.

                “Well you’re well enough to call me Cassie.” Cas pointed out.

                “Not helllppppinnng.” Gabriel whined, shoving his face back into his pillow.

                “You’re acting like a teenage girl.”

                “YOU TAKE THAT BACK!” Gabriel shouted, jumping off the bed and pointing his finger dramatically at his older brother.

                “Do you wish to share your problem otherwise I am going to leave…”

                “Please stay.” Gabriel pleaded, sitting back onto the bed and putting his face into his hands. “Look, I just screwed up, okay? I kissed Moose because I couldn’t keep my feelings in check and he ran away saying it was a mistake so now I just ruined our entire friendship and I ran out of cherry suckers!”

                “You didn’t ruin the friendship.” Castiel says soothingly.

                “You don’t know that! Hell, why am I even getting advice from you, you and your best friend are freaking in love.” Gabriel pouted.

                “Dean talked to Sam and he said that he doesn’t think it was a mistake.” Cas said.

                “Seriously, you guys are going to get freaking married or something! And another thing…” Gabriel trailed off, Castiel’s word’s finally registering in his mind. “Wait… he doesn’t think it’s a mistake?”

                “Basically.” Cas shrugged.

                “Well now what?!” Gabriel asked, practically jumping into his brother’s lap.

                “Gabriel!” Cas groaned, shoving his younger brother off of him. He looked down at the golden eyes, wide and pleading. “My advice…” Cas played with the end of his tie. “I don’t know, I’m not very good at giving romantic advice. I can’t even get my boyfriend to kiss me.”

                “That’s because Dean is still in gay crisis mode.” Gabriel waved his hand to dismiss Cas’s thought. “Cassie. Advice. Now.”

                “Make a romantic gesture, something that tells him that you’re serious about the relationship.” Cas suggested, and he could practically hear the gears in Gabriel’s brain churning.

                “You are the best!” Gabriel shouted, hugging his brother. Cas stood in the embrace awkwardly until Gabriel let go and started pushing him out the door. “Now go! I have work to do!” And with a final shove, Gabriel slammed the door and pounced on his bed, pulling his laptop from underneath his pillow and going to Google. He paused for a moment, before typing something in.

Romantic gestures to make for your boyfriend

He was instantly bombarded with all sorts of teen magazines, giving ‘helpful hints’ and all that other shit, and he scrolled down the page until he found a promising link.

Top 10 romantic gestures: have him saying WOW. Gabriel clicked on the link, and started going through the options.

Plan a romantic dinner.

Gabriel shook his head. That would be too obvious, too much. Not right for his Samsquatch.

Take him to the beach for a sunset

Gabriel gagged a little in his mouth. That was too cheesy, even for him. Plus, there wasn’t really any nearby oceans that he could go to.

Plan a movie night

No… not romantic enough. God, didn’t this lady know anything about relationships! Gabriel scrolled through the page, dismissing all of the ideas until he reached the bottom one.

Dedicate a song to him

Well… it was better than nothing, he thought, and clicked on the arrow to reveal more about the option.

We all remember the famous scene in Say Anything, where John Cusack lifts that boom box up over his head. Although boom boxes are outdated, find a song for your loved one that speaks directly from the heart. Who knows, maybe you can have a Hollywood movie ending after all!

The wheels in Gabriel’s head started to turn. A song from the heart…. He thought to himself, a smile spreading across his face. He knew exactly what to do, and hopefully, it would help him get his Sam too.

A/N: Yes, I am now obsessed with WTNV.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.2K 161
Catlynn Reeve is no stranger to abuse. Her father and older brother have abused her since the day she was born, and Catlynn has given up hope. That i...
7.6K 160 11
Miss. Cackle's granddaughter Hyacinth goes to Miss. Cackle's International Academy for Witches.
93.1K 1.9K 11
Sheldon Cooper is one of the weirdest men you will know. After a relationship with Amy Farrah Fowler that didn't last long, he believes that all wome...
10.8K 156 9
Pete: I thought nothing of him, he was just a rich guy that hated my boss until he took me and my true feelings were shown. Our story or love it was...