SuperWhoLock

A/N: hey guys..... Yeah this chapter was a little late but I wrote the sabriel part first then had like ZERO inspiration ugh -.- So yeah not that great just pointless fluff. 

I'm starting sophmore year of highschool tomorrow *cries*so yeah that plus cross country and marching band my updates might not be quick. I'll try to post every weekend though on this stories (my 2 others i just don't wanna think about right now) 

Thanks so much for all the votes and reads and comments guys!

Happy labor day to those celebrating!

*~~*

Chapter 24

Amy was sprawled over her dorm room floor, her homework scattered all around her, but instead of working on it she was procrastinating by scrolling through Facebook on her iPhone. Suddenly, a ding came from her phone and Rory’s name appeared at the top.

>>Hey what r u doing?

Amy smiled, before quickly typing out a reply.

<<Procrastinating on algebra

>>as per usual ;)

<< No fair you know I hate math :p Mr. Uriel really needs to remove that stick that is up his ass

>>That I will agree with you on

Amy hopped onto her bed, her homework left completely forgotten on the floor.

<<So what are you doing?

>>Camping out in front of my dorm. Gabe is in there having a heart-to-heart or something with Cas

<<Omg tell me what is happening.

>>Gabe kissed Sam

<<Have you noticed that pretty much all our friends are gay?

>>yeah now that you mention it…

>>update: Gabe just shoved Cas out of his room

>>I’m also not allowed back in

>>I hear a lot of current pop love songs coming from our room….

<< You can come over to mine

>>be there in 5

Rory’s last reply came almost as soon as Amy sent it, and she couldn’t help but giggle a little at Rory’s antics. Sure to his word, Rory was standing outside her door a couple minutes later.

                “Hey.” He breathed out, the corner of his mouth tipping up to form a little smile.

                “C’mon in stranger.” Amy grinned back, moving out of the way to let Rory through. He pulled Amy close to him for a kiss, kicking the door shut behind him. She eagerly obliged, backing up until they fell on her bed, breaking apart giggling.

                “Where’s Clara?” Rory asked, still panting from their kiss. Amy immediately stopped laughing, glancing over to where the other bed was.

                “I don’t know, out.” Amy said, lightly pushing Rory off of her and sitting up. “Probably off with the doctor somewhere.” She muttered under her breath.

                “Hey Amy…” Rory started, softly putting a hand on her shoulder. “If there is something between you and the doctor… might as well tell me now rather than later, I mean…” Rory laughed dryly. “I wouldn’t mind. Well, I guess I would mind a little but you know what I mean we could totally just be friends…” Amy looked guiltily at Rory, hating herself for putting her best friend, let alone her boyfriend, through this.