Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 11

30.5K 904 99
By themoonlightdemon

SOPHIA'S POV

I agreed to meet Victoria. She sound sincere when she said she want to meet me. I don't know why but part of say no. But the other just forcing me to say yes. We agreed to meet in a coffee shop near my house. It's easy for me because Charlie is not in LA. After we came back from Philly, she had to fly to Dubai For work.

She left Sam with Andrea and I will have to go to Andrea's house twice a day for breastfeeding. I walked towards the coffee shop nervous and anxious. What does she want from me? I looked at my watch and it showed I am late. She said she will be wearing a black blouse and purple scarf.

I entered the shop and searched for a woman dress in black blouse and purple scarf. My eyes landed on a very beautiful blonde. She look so.... Elegant.... Sophisticated.... Wow. No wonder Charlie fell in love with her. And I can see where Sam get that lips. It's from her Mother. I walked towards her table and smiled. "Victoria Downs?" She looked up and smiled.

"I am. Please have a seat." Damn her voice. It's intimidating. "Thank you." I said politely. "No... Thank you for meeting me. Coffee?" I nodded. She waved and pointed at her cup. The waiter nodded. She smiled again. "So. Straight to business. How's Sam?" "She's fine." I said. Again she smiled. "I'm glad. Is Charlie mad at me?" She looked sad all of the sudden.

"I don't know actually. We never speak about you. She never even mention you. How did you get my number?" "I have a Friend who works in the FBI." Well there's go my privacy. I cleared my throat. "Why are we here actually? Can you just tell me without all this.... Introduction." I said. Victoria handed me an envelope. I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm guessing Charlie need that. Olivia planning something and it's not pretty." Olivia? Where did I know that name before. "I want to warnboth of you for the safety of my Daughter, Olivia is a bad person. She will not rest until she get what she wants and she want Charlie's wealth." I opened the envelop and there's a document about Charlie's worth nett sign my Olivia Bennex.

"How did you get the hold of this?" Victoria smile. "I'm a lawyer. I can get my hands on everything. Who do you expect to clean Charlie's name on the system? Me of course." I chuckled. "How much does she worth am that this Olivia girl want it so much?" I asked and searched for the papers. "120 billion dollars." Before I get to read the papers, Victoria answered for me.

My eyes widen. "That's nothing. The Larove's worth more than that." "Who?" Victoria smiled. "You will know them soon I Guess. That family is Avilia's family Friend." I nodded as if I know whatever she's saying. "You don't know who they are huh? It's okay." I smile sheepishly. "What my advice?" "What advice?" She smile again.

"Dating Charlie is one of the most extreme thing you could do. Whatever you see in her closet of car, just don't..... Question it. When you see someone entering her basement, never asked her about it. Whenever you see mean looking man say hi and she smirk, just smile. Don't question. In time she will tell you." Now I'm totally confused.

"She's protective. She will put anyone else before herself. Oh, before I forget, the girls in her club, she never touched them in form of sex. She said she did to test you. But she never did. She treat them as family." Victoria smile at me. "And....." She reached down and give me a bag. "Please give these to my baby girl. I know I'm a bad Mother but I have to. It's either this or the orphanage." She offered me a sad smile.

I took the bag and smiled. "Now that I met you, I know she's in good hands. Tell her momma loves her. I need to go. I have a meeting in town." She stand and offered her hand. I take and shake it. "Nice to meet you Sophia. I know you will be a great Mother to Sam." I could see her eyes started to be teary.

Before I get to say my goodbyes she walked away from me. As a Mother I know how she felt. I reached for the bag and looked inside. It's a bear. With 'Victoria' sew on it. I smiled. She want to give her kid something to remember. I will surely to give this to little Sam. Now my mind wonder to what Victoria said.

What is inside Charlie's house? Is it drug? Is it illegal stuff? What is it? I need to know! But she said to never question it. I want to know......

CHARLIE'S POV

*Dubai*

"Charlie..... Come on. You never said no to sex...." I shove her face out of my way. "Athena, I'm trying to be in a monogamous relationship. So... Go away...." Athena looked at me with sad face. "What about your baby?" She caressed her belly. I smirked. I can see she's trying to hold her laughter. "Are you sure it's mine? Because the last time we had sex was 2 years ago." I raised my eyebrows.

"Ugh! Damn Charlie. I was hoping you wouldn't remember that night." I scoffed. "Who can forget that night. Andrea walk in on us while your sucking my baby maker." Athena laughed. "Now that's a tasty Popsicle." I laughed with her. "Anyway, why are you here in Dubai?" She handed me an envelop.

"My Wife and I was having our last honeymoon before this adorable baby come out." "What's this?" I asked while took the envelop. "I'm guessing you want to see that." I took the content and sighed as I read the content. "Yuri is getting on my nerve." Athena chuckled. "Well you know him. He really any that share of yours." I really should kill him along with Brian.

"I know that face. You're Charlie the killer. No Charlie. You need to think of Sophie." I furrowed my eyebrow. "Who?" "Sophie." She said and pulled her blonde hair back. "Do you mean Sophia?" "Yes her. Wait. It's not Sophie?" I shake my head no. "It sound the same to me." "Aren't you suppose to go somewhere? Your Wife maybe.... Sex.... Or something." She smiled and leaned in.

"Bye Charlie. It's nice meeting you again." She kissed my cheek. "You do know we meet again in LA right." "What? I can't show love to my own Best Friend ?" I smiled and kissed her back. "Now. Get out." I grinned. She waved and walked away. I can feel headache coming to me. Damn. I need one of Sophia's massage. I can hear light knocks on my door. "Come in."

"Charlie..... Here is the files from today's meeting." I nodded. "What's up?" I give her the envelop and let her read it herself. "You need tea?" Again I nodded. If by tea she meant whiskey. "I have more bad news." She said and put the glass in front of me. I looked up and took the whiskey. "What bad news?" "Brian was seen near Sophia's house and Olivia Bennex is on a Mission to being you down."

I swallow the whiskey and let the burn sensation throughly my throat. "Call Lulu for me. I need his help. For both matters." Ellie nodded. "And I need you to inform Carmen Larove abut Yuri. Her camping control Russia business world. She can easily end him." Again Ellie nodded. "Anything else?" I think for a minute. "I need to know what Olivia wants from me." Ellie nodded. "You can go. We need to get back to LA. I don't want something to happen to anyone while I'm gone."

Ellie smiled and walked out of the room. I decided to rest up my mind and sighed heavily, thinking of my problems on my shoulder......

*LOS ANGELES*

I was checking my phone while walking through LAX when I felt someone's hand on my back, turned me around and then without warning I feel wet lips on mine. Flashing light blinding me for a second. I pushed that person over when I remember I didn't tell anyone I'm not in LA today. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" A laughed making me angry.

Olivia! "Relax Charlie. You like my kiss." I looked around and reporters everywhere. This will be in the papers as soon as these fuckers go back to their office. "Stay away from me." I said and walked away. I got a glimpse of my driver and got in as soon as they stopped in front of me. Ellie came in minutes after me. "What was that all about? Reporters going crazy over that little lip lock."

"I want you to sue Olivia for that little incident. Sue her for 30 million dollars. She humiliated me in social media! WHAT IF SOPHIA KNOW ABOUT THIS!" I yelled and smashed the car window with my fist. "CHARLIE!" Ellie scream and quickly took the napkin from her hand bag. I can feel my fist throbbed with pain. Hot liquid tracing down my hand. "Kevin, hospital now." "NO! Sophia's. Now." Ellie try to say something but I stopped her.

"I'm the boss. Listen to me!" Ellie nodded and put pressure on my fist. Kevin nodded and drive to Sophia's. I don't know but I need her right now. There's so many problems I need to handle and I'm on verge of screaming out of madness.

Minutes later I saw the familiar road and house. Without thinking I just got out from the car and knocked on the front door. Moments later, the door open and its Carmela. "Charlie? What happen to you?" "Do you have any alcohol? I need them." Carmela nodded and I'm guessing she call for Sophia. I sit on the couch and sighed. My fist begin to throbbed again.

"Charlie?" I opened my eyes and Sophia were in front of me, looking at my fist. "What happen to you?" I patted the space next to me and she sit. I rested my head on her shoulder and shut my eyes close. I can feel her arms around me. "I thought you're in Dubai until next week." "I decided to go home." I said, my eyes still closed. "You okay? What happen?" "I'm sorry." I apologise. "For?"

"In the airport, Olivia out of the blue appeared and kiss me on my lips. I didn't ask for it. It just happen. And there's a lot of reporters there taking our picture. I don't know what to do and when I'm in the car I just smashed the window with my fist. It's am what I do when I'm stressing out." Sophia took my fist and kiss it gently.

"We need to fix this fist." "I already asked for a bottle of alcohol. I'll do it." I said. "You will not drink!" I opened my eyes and face her. "No. I'm using the alcohol for the disinfection part." I reached for some cloth and put it on my mouth. After I make sure I have something to bite, I took the whiskey bottle and pour it on my wounded fist. I let the burn sensation washed over me and I grunt in pain.

I spit the cloth out and took a deep breath. "I need ice pack and bandages." Sophia nodded and went to the kitchen. Moments later she came back with the stuff I want. I took the bandages and wrap my fist firmly. After I'm done I took the ice pack and put it on my fist. The coldness numb the pain and I feel at ease.

"Sophia...." I lay with my head on her lap. She started to play with my hair. "Can I stay over? We can go to the office together tomorrow. I don't want to hear any of Andrea's crazy lecture today. Sophia smiled. "Sure Charlie." I smiled and closed my eyes as she play with my hair.

I know I just know her. But her present made me feel so relax and calm. It's like what I'm feeling when I'm with Tori. "Where's Sam?" "At Andrea's." I nodded and took a deep breath. "Come. Before you fell asleep, let's go to my room." I nodded and got up. I smiled and pick Sophia up bridal style and carried her to her room.

"Charlie your fist." I shake the pain off. "What? It's nothing." I kick her door lightly and it opened. I looked around. "Sabrina?" Sophia chuckled. "She's with Sam. She said she don't want to leave her alone." I laughed and put her down on the bed. I start to stripped my shirt and pants off. Now I'm only wearing my sports bra and boxer. Sophia smiled and patted the space next to her.

"Let me show you how I relax...." She said and pulled me to the bed. She put her head on my cheat and her arms around me. I kissed her head and released a deep sigh. "I never feel so at ease in my life...." I said and put my arms around her body. "Me too Charlie...." We stayed in that position until sleep decided to take us to the dream world......

*THE NEXT DAY*

15 More minutes and this day will finally be over. I have had to deal with one problem after another today. Nothing has gone right. All I want to do right now is have dinner with Sophia, Sam and Sabrina. I look at my phone and decide to head out a few minutes early. Just as I get to the lobby Sophia walks in. I am so happy to see her but then I notice the look on her face.

She is upset about something. "Sophia what's wrong?" She was about to speak when I heard him. Brian. He was following her in. As if my day wasn't bad enough. Now I have to deal with this lowlife. "Sophia get back here. I was talking to you." "Well I am over talking to you. Now leave Brian." He smirks. "Or what? Your little girlfriend might get angry?" Sophia went to respond but I stepped in. "You don't want to see what her 'little girlfriend' can do. So you better take Sophia's advice and leave."

He closed the gap between him and Sophia and put his hand on her cheek. Sophia swatted his hand away. That's when I snapped. I had enough of this day and this poor excuse for a man. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I threw my fist at his face and connected. Blood sprayed from his nose and he hit the ground. I kicked his side and just as I went to pull him up to hit his face again, my bodyguards stepped in.

"Miss. Avilia if you don't mind, we can take it from here." I looked at them and nodded but then turned back to Brian and hit him one last time just to make sure all of my frustrations were gone. "Pick him up." The Guards picked him up and hold him. "You really getting on my nerves! Beware little man. I'm not someone you can toy with." The Guards dragged him out.

"Come on babe. Lets go home." I took Sophia's hand and led her out. "How's your fist?" I looked at it and smiled. "It's fine. It doesn't even hurt anymore. That shorty really help me with my frustration." I laughed. "You're okay right?" Sophia nodded. "It's a bad thing when I can't get to slap him." Again I laughed.

"You will get your chance, baby. I don't think he's done harassing us. Did you see how disgust he is to me." I joked around. "Only you find fun in that stuff Charlie." I shrugged. I opened the door for her and smiled. I walked around and entered the car. "Let's get back home." I start the car and drive away.......

THIRD PERSON POV

"AND STAY DOWN!" Brian groaned in pain. He spitted out the blood from inside his mouth to the dirty floor. The Guards smiled and walked away. Brian try to get up but his side stinging with pain from Charlie's kick. "That's just plain stupid of you to Attack Charlie." A female voice startled him. "Who are you?" He slurry said.

"I will be known as your helper." Brian squint his eyes to see who she is. Brian was speechless when he see a very beautiful brown hair women. Her eyes was captivating and her luscious lips decorated her amazing face. "I am Olivia Bennex." Brian smirked. "Why are you here? Laughing at my demise?" Olivia knelt and looked through Brian's orbs.

"Hmm. Easily beaten by Charlie. Such pity. But you know Sophia. So that should do it." Brian looked as confused as he can be. "Get up from that filthy floor. You don't expect me to sit there don't you! GET UP!" Olivia's voice booming in the dark alley. Olivia watched as Brian struggled to get up.

"For heaven sake! BOYS! Get him up and into the Hummer." Olivia said and walked towards the car. She smirked as she get the most vital key to her future success. "Oh Charlie you will never know what hits you...."

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

CHARLIE CALLED LULU FOR HELP?!

THIS WILL GET INTERESTING......

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
132K 5K 53
After her death in her previous life, a woman was given the chance at reincarnation. Follow the adventures of the daughter of God. Lucifer Morningsta...
99.1K 3.3K 29
Layla is 27 and moved out of her hometown leaving all of her dark secrets in the past. Giving life a second chance she starts over working at a bar...
879K 44.8K 38
Even though Angel didn't follow her mom's path in being a gang leader, she was a huge target. She was sent to a private school abroad and Tala aka he...