You'll Always Be My Girl - YO...

By fanfictionofbts

Min yoongi, one of the best rapper in BTS, also the song writer and composer. It was noon at the park, as al... More

Chapter 1: the day we met
Chapter 2: thank you
Chapter 3: is he him???
Chapter 4: i missed you
Chapter 5: our new beginning
Chapter 6: is it? Is it not?
Chapter 7: everything will be okay
Chapter 8: is this the time ?
Chapter 9: this might be the last time
Chapter 10: thank you and i'm sorry

Opening

357 11 1
By fanfictionofbts

Min yoongi, one of the best rapper in BTS, also the song writer and composer.

It was noon at the park, as always, he's out to get some inspirations for the song he's currently writing for the next upcoming album.

Earphone attached, pen on his hand and paper on the bench. Looking around, looking at the sky, closing his eyes and inhale deeply to feel the breeze of the wind. The weather is nice, better than ever.

Through his earphone, he heard a girl's laugh and see, there... He fell in love at first sight for the first time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 55 10
I'm a high schooler with a tough life. I've never had a single friend since elementary. Why you ask? "Ew, why are you so ugly? What is that on your...
44.5K 1.3K 12
This is my first ever fanfic that I made, so i hope you enjoy and show lots of love ❤️ Please leave a comment of recommendation and i will make a bet...
94.5K 4.8K 35
❝ Roses~ ❞ Yoongi was a little boy when he first saw him. A very small boy with the appearance of a stray black cat. He sat on the swing, the creaki...
11.1K 576 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...