Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas s...

Af GenevieveKayeLane

Sometimes growing up is hard but when you have three amazing older brothers who love and care about you it ca... Mere

Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas story
Punishment and Studio
Wedding Bells
Phone Calls and Bully's
Discussions and a Visitor
Problems and a Punishment
Finding Violet
Sibling Time
Danger Joe
Violet's Injury
Crushes
Dates and Jealousy
Wake up call and Decisions
First date and picking sides
Threats and Talks
Boy Fights and Music
Shockers
Stupid Joe
Feelings and Apologies
Surprises!
Truth Be Told
Danger Strikes Again
New Sister
Pranks and Lessons
Bets and Blame
Reminders and Questions
Attitude and The Condition
He'll be fine
Pick a Side
Disrespectful Sisters
Disrespect and Disobedience
What Big Brothers Are For
The Truth
Prank Them Very Much
The Diagnosis
Tests
Not an update
Secret
Just The Beginning
First Boyfriend and Digging Your Own Grave
Meeting Peyton
Psych out
Growing Up and Brothers
I didnt do it!
Can I Return It?
Meeting James
Movies and Tragedy
The Aftermath
Sunlight Among The Heartbreak
Howl For Maddie
Bullied Again
Memorial and Depression
Talks and Friends
She Knows Why
That Moment That Lead To Breakup
Overprotected
Sisters Fight Brothers Intervene
Movie and a Breakdown
Babysitting Accident
Taylor's Story
Taylor's Fight
Teenage Imp
Sorry Little Girl
Taylor's Moment
Bad Choice and A New Addition
Celebration and The Crush
~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~

Relationships

876 18 11
Af GenevieveKayeLane

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Joe: Nicholas!

Me: Leave me alone joe.

Joe: No! I will not leave you alone! How could you say that to her?

Me: I don't want to talk about it Joe. She made her decision so I got the final one. It's over.

Joe: You're being ridiculous and you know it. Don't be rash you will regret it and you know it.

Me: I won't regret not marrying that liar. She made her bed and now she can lie in it.

Joe: Fine, she deserves better than that anyway.

Me: Whatever. Bye.

He leaves my room by slamming the door. He's so immature sometimes. Whatever if I'm gonna get her off my mind I need to date so I'm making a dating profile. We shall see how this goes.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

I just want to thank you all for reading and all the comments on the last chapter. Here's the update and continuation of the last chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

---------------------The Next Day---------------------
(Nick's POV)

So I have a date tonight with a girl I met on the dating site. She seems really nice I just hope she can help me take my mind off Selena. She moved out of my room into a guest room and I really miss her but how can I be with someone who tricks me because she thinks it'll help fix my relationship with my sister? Ooh it's 6 I've gotta get ready to go. I get ready and pick her up and we go on the date and it's the worst time I've ever had. She's the complete opposite of Selena and her laugh annoys me. I just want Selena back. I go home and I run into her literally as I'm coming into the kitchen as she's going out. She keeps her head down.

Selena: Sorry. I... Sorry.

Me: It's....

Selena: I'll just go now.

Me: Sel wait please!

She looks at me and I can tell she's nervous so I just say it.

Me: Sel you have nothing to be sorry about. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I was an idiot. I was angry and hurt and I shouldn't have treated you like that.

Selena: I'm sorry I made you mad. I was just trying to hurt you into being nice to Violet again.

Me: I know and I'll talk to vi and fix her and I but first I want to fix us. I don't want to lose you. I love you Sel.

Selena: You will never lose me. I'm just glad we are talking again.

Me: Me too. I'm really sorry can you ever forgive me?

She walks over and stands in front of me. She puts her arms around my neck and looks me dead in the eyes.

Selena: I'll forgive you on one condition.

Me: What's that?

Selena: We get married already. I want us to be permanent.

Me: Is that because of all that's happened? I don't want us to finalize us just because we got into a fight and your afraid it'll happen again.

Selena: (Giggles) No I just want to be with you forever. It scares me to think that at anytime one of us could just throw in the towel and walk away.

Me: (Chuckles) Ok you pick the date then and we will start making the arrangements.

Selena: Yay!

We kiss and she pulls away and looks me in the eyes again.

Me: Move back into the room with me?

Selena: Alright let me go get my stuff out of the guest room and put it back into ours.

Me: Ok. I'm gonna go talk things out with Violet.

Selena: Ok. Good luck. *Kisses me*

I watch her go upstairs and then I go to find Violet. She's in the living room with everyone else.

Me: Vi can we talk?

Violet: (Looking Around at others) Uh....

Kevin looks over at me like he's studying my mood.

Kevin: Go talk to him vi and if you need me just holler.

Violet: Ok...I guess.

Me: Let's go talk in the kitchen.

She follows me into the kitchen and sits at the far end of the table.

Me: Vi I wanted to apologize for how I've been treating you.

Violet: You've been really awful to me. Why?

Me: Honestly I was upset because after lily died you started acting like a different person and I was hoping you'd stop if I was a jerk to you.

Violet: I was dealing with losing MY BEST FRIEND.  How would you have acted?

Me: I don't know. I've never dealt with that.

Violet: Well I hope you never have to.  I might not have dealt with it well but I think if the shoe was on the other foot you would have taken it just as bad.

Me: I made a mistake but I love you and I thought I was making a good decision.

Violet: Well  it really hurt me that you weren't on my side.

Me: I know and I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?

Violet: Ummm

She's staring right at me but I can't read her expression and then she smiles and gives me a huge hug.

Violet: Yeah. Thanks for apologizing Nicky.

Me: Well i wanted to make it right between the two of us.

Violet: Speaking of making things right you're gonna fix things between you and Sel right?

Me: Vi

Violet: I really want you to. She's perfect for you.

Me: Vi

Violet: I mean you to are perfect for each other and I know you love her.

Me: VI!

Violet: What?

Me: Selena and I are fine. In fact after she sets a date we'll be getting married.

Violet: Oh thank god!

Me: (chuckles) Yeah speaking of Sel I'm gonna go help her move back into our room.

Violet: Ok. Can I tell everyone the good news?

Me: Uh no I want to be the one to tell everyone.

Violet: Oh ok well I'm gonna go back and watch the movie with everyone.

Me: Have fun.

She goes back into the front room and I go upstairs to help Selena.

--------------------A Few Days Later--------------------

(Violet's POV)

I'm so irritated with Peyton. He keeps going off to spend time with his "friend" but who spends all their time with a "friend" when their girlfriend is around?
Oh speaking of my boyfriend...

Me: Nice of you to show up.

Peyton: What's your problem?

Me: Oh I don't know. Could it be my boyfriend keeps disappearing and is hanging out with his "friend"? Who is your friend anyway?

Peyton: What are you jealous? Geez. Her name is Sabrina and she's actually just a friend.

Me: Sabrina is it?!? Well I hope you and Sabrina are very happy.

Peyton: Seriously? Babe she's just a friend. Nothing more.

Me: And yet I don't believe you.

Peyton: Whatever Call me back when your done being jealous.

Me: Gaaaaaah!

I storm off to my room and slam the door. Suddenly there's a knock.

Me: Go Away! (Starts to cry)

Kevin: (Opens her door) Violet Marie! Why are you slamming doors?

Me: I'm soorry kevy.

Kevin: Vi what's wrong?

Me: It's nothing it's stupid.

Kevin: It's not stupid if it's making you cry.

Me: Peyton is spending a lot of time with this girl named Sabrina and I'm barely seeing him anymore. He accused me of being jealous. Can you believe that? Me... Jealous? As if. He's my boyfriend.

Kevin: You're definitely jealous. However we are gonna deal with this together. Nick will help us.

Me: Alright but do we...

Kevin: Yes now go get Nick and then sit at the kitchen table. I'll get Peyton.

Me: Yes sir.

I told Nick what Kevin said and he followed me into the kitchen and sat at the table next to me a few minutes later Kevin and Peyton walk in.

Kevin: Sit.

Peyton: Sir not to be rude but why am I here? She's just jealous of someone who's just a friend and my coworker.

Violet: If she was really just a friend you wouldn't be wasting so much time with her when you can spend time with me coworker or not.

Nick: Wait let me get this straight Violet is upset with you because you've been spending a lot of time with some girl coworker instead of with her and YOUR response is to ignore her feelings and call her jealous? Boy you've got a lot to learn about relationships and women.

Peyton: What should I have done different?

Nick: Well for one  acknowledge her feelings and try to change the situation so she's happier.

Kevin: He's not saying vi isn't overreacting but she's a woman and they tend to do that. He saying as a man its your job to make her feel better. There's a compromise in here somewhere where you both will be happy I'm sure.

Peyton: Babe what if I spend more time with you and less with her?  I still have to work with her but I can leave after we're done shooting and we can spend that time together. Maybe you can even join us after we've completed a season for a cast party or our bowling day?

Violet: Really? Do you think they'd be ok with that?

Peyton: Who cares your my girl so if you wanna come I'm gonna bring you.

Violet: Aww I'd really love that!

Peyton: Wanna go watch a movie since we still have a few hours of spending time together?

Violet: Yeah let's go.

Kevin: Well I guess that's settled then.

Nick: Alright well I'm going back to Selena.

Kevin: Yeah I'm going back to Dani and Alena since Alena wants to play with me before her bedtime.

Nick: Have fun.

Kevin: Yeah you too.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Well here's another update I'm exhausted so I cut it abit short 1 because I wanted to update it already and two I think it came together well. Here's @caitlin2k1999's idea well the one I could live with. I just couldn't go the other route because I didn't want it to be that type of story. Sorry. I hope you still enjoy the story anyway. Thank you for all the reads, comments and votes it all means so much to me.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.1K 349 101
The story of the Jonas Brothers and their childhood Mia Ramírez. *very slow updates*
2.5K 69 10
Melissa is back and better than ever, but this time living with her foster brother Joe after having a falling out with Papa J who is Melissa's foster...
67.5K 637 13
Nick Jonas imagines. Message me or comment if you want one Your name: Setting: Ages: Simple plot: Currently working on new book
22.5K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...