Lets be Bad.

Av cassandrabookworm

What if you we're tired of being good? What of you we're tired of being sane? Well this is the b... Mer

Lets be Bad.
Chapter 2 : First kiss...not.
Chapter 4 - To Eat Or Not To Eat
Oh, Cassy.
Good girls like Bad boys?
Cuts and Bathrooms.
The poop patrol.
Insta-Drama.

The Nerve - Chapter three

3 1 0
Av cassandrabookworm

Taco Bell was awesome as always. Jessi knows all that takes my to crack a smile no matter what , is a crunch wrap supreme.

" How are you not 300 pounds?" Jessi asked, probably by the way I was stuffing my face with two of my favorites.

" Good genes?" I have to admit I'm not skinny. Most girls on WattPad describe a character with having the perfect shape. Nope ! I have curves.

"Uh- huh." She told me, unconvincingly.

" Stop that." I said as she was cowering in the booth.

" There is a butterfly. I'm going to die. "

I face palmed so hard. More like face tabled. It hurt, but it explained my emotions.

Jessi is terrified of Butterflies, so bad that she even had gotten diagnosed that its a phobia of hers.

" The nerve." She said as she stuck her tongue out at the butterfly.

" I hate you." I said, resting my head on my arm.

" You love me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Y-"

" JESSI !" I whispered loudly.

And there he was.

" What the hell are you doing here !" I asked sternly, not caring about the hurt in Bo's eyes.

" Baby, forgive me!"

"No." Was all I said.

He was shocked, distraught even.

He stood up, shrugged, and walked out of Taco Bell.

"The.Effing.Nerve." Jessi mumbled.

----

Short ! I know :( but I had to do something more exciting with the story.

Buh bye !

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

891 63 7
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
4.5K 71 18
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
2.5K 212 9
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
171K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...