Lets be Bad.

Do you ever get tired of being good?

That's me-

I hate being a wuss.

My name is Cassandra Elizabeth Pinaud, and this is my story.

-------

.

" I'm just done with the same old story, guys." I tell Jessi and Shaina.

I'm turning thirteen in February, and even though I'm young, I am already bored with life.

I'm very tall for my age. I'm 5'5 and in also very... Grown.

" Just, don't do drugs or smoke, you remember what happened to your grandpa?"

That was always a touchy subject.

" Guys, I'm not changing, I'm... "Finding myself." I state.

" But I miss the girl who couldn't even look at a guy without going into shock !"

Shaina tried to change my mind, but it was made up.

"Why don't you guys have fun with me?" I ask.

" What do you mean?" Shaina questions me, tilting her head.

" I mean you guys are my best friends, so we should do this together." I bite my lip. I'm actually really scared of this sudden " change" in me.

Jessi smirks, " You guys are getting too hyped up about this. All you gotta do is take your foot out of your ass."

I smirk, " I guess you're right."

Jessi has always been the rebel of the group. I became friends with her when Shaina met her. They clicked first, but then Jessi and I did too. There were barely any arguments, and no jealousy, because we all have so much in common.

Well me, I am-

Was, the quiet one.

I never got an F, and I have never had detention, or a referral.

" Okay, girls," I start, " Lets be bad."

--

Hey ! Thanks for reading my first chapter ! Um really excited to start this book.